All Comments on 'Taking Wife Dancing'

by Brucebnoty

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

Now that was a good start of a story that can go along ways and actually fits in the Loving Wives .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Read the first and last sentence, that was enough.

Any so called man who needs a Steve to help him out has nothing to write that I want to read, no thanks cuck.

JADAHJADAHover 10 years ago
Where's page 2?

great start.....and then??????

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Weak

Hubby, after a long separation, wants to take arriving Sweetie in the airport parking lot. They get to a hotel, and into a room, and she takes a shower and he goes down to the bar! Huh? So much for 'desperate for love!'

Too many of the happenings in this brief start just don't jell!

3*

gordo12gordo12over 10 years ago
Where's the dancing?

You put something in the title it should be there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another story by a fucking loser.

I'm surprised Splitlicker doesn't like it.

1*

scotsmac25583scotsmac25583over 10 years ago
Confused.com

The title is a misnomer to start with ,in as much as (1) shes not his wife (2) they don't go dancing ,and Its obvious Steve is horny for this slut so id like to ask Steve why he carried this idiots drinks up to his room and stood there like a spare prick at a wedding instead of pushing this loser aside and showing him how to fuck his girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mature dominant woman

My favourite stories are those involving a mature, self-confident woman and a young, timid man. The woman is in her 50‘s, sexually aggressive and realistically portrayed. The man (under 30) is also realistically portrayed, submissive, sexually inexperienced and lost in lust wit this woman.

My fantasy is involving a couple in which the young man is rich (or has a very good job) and the woman is a prostitute at the end of her career. She had become fat, she shows her age, the men are not attracted anymore by her charms and the years of “working” didn’t provide financial security. By chance * the two of them get acquainted (i.e.: she’s get hired as cleaning lady of his condo) and she find that the boy is rich. She find also that because of his timidness he is without a girlfriend. Consequently, she took initiative * and manipulates the young man at a point he is lost...In the course of this relationship she discover the pleasure of domination and even the humiliation (i.e.: she’s complaining about his poor performance in bed and her need for a proper cock*). And of course, she discovers the pleasure of having money to spent as she wishes: fine clothes, cosmetics, beauty treatments, jewels etc; things that make her again attractive in the eyes of several men. ***

* it is to the writer to develop the idea.

There is no story on this website that is close to this fantasy. Could someone write this story, please? It could also involve incest, cuckolding, voyeurism, marriage, tease and denial, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My wife and I stood at the bar,she is 64, I put my hand around her waste and slowly raised her dress, knowing that she wasn't wearing panties, just enough so anyone who was looking would realize. I looked around,i saw a guy about about 50ish looking, I smiled lifted it a bit more and motioned him over with my head. He came over and stood behind her, I moved to him and said finger her pussy, he looked at me, its o.k. I watched my wife smile then a sharp intake of breath, looking at her face as her expressions changed until squeezing my hand I knew she orgasmed. I told the guy thanks, he moved back, his pants tenting, I told him room 263 if he wanted to watch me fuck her. We entered, a knock on the door,it was him, I lay her down, spread her legs and pushed into her wet pussy. He had his cock out as I fucked my wife, I motioned him closer and said when you cumm, cumm on her tits and in a very short time he shot over then, ifelt my wife orgasm causing my cumm to shoot into her hot pussy. We do this a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong Title; Good Story!

This was a hot story that my wife and I really liked. As others have noted, the title had nothing to do with the content, which was unfortunate because it was a good story.

We related well to this story because we have done the same bar scene. My wife dresses up sexy as hell, drives all the businessmen crazy as she struts in, then sits down beside me and lets me grope her - in front of everybody. Being a mild exhibitionist really turns my wife crank, so it is always fun.

Your story was quite unusual for what they did not do. Usually, in these types of stories, the wife gets shared. In your story the husband ate her pussy to orgasm and the barman watched and jerked of!

We appreciated the restraint you showed in writing this story. Somehow, by not going over the top, it made it all the more erotic.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very good: 🌟🌟🌟🌟 (4). It seems to me this story is based on a true event.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OH, DID I FALL ASLEEP?

THIS STORY IS SO MUNDANE I ALMOST NODDED OFF WHILE READING IT.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Was that even a story? Girl, dancing, broken glass, elevator. Ummmm yeah I guess that’s a story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous