Taking Zack Over the Dishes

Story Info
Zack's Queen can't resist him as he is doing the dishes
1.9k words
4.56
14.4k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath and opened the door of my car. Leave work at work, I thought. I looked up at our house. It was warm and welcoming, and my Boy, Zack, would be here to welcome me. I strode up to the front door and put my keys in the lock.

I was surprised he wasn't there waiting. But the smell of cooked food told me exactly where he was. I dropped my keys and wallet on the table and hung my coat up. I smoothed my suit jacket and trousers. I knew he couldn't resist me in my work clothes.

I found him in the kitchen, naked, except for an apron, which I knew read domestic Goddess across the front. His perky ass stuck out, begging to be spanked. He danced and sang to music in his headphones while doing the dishes. I stood leaning against the doorframe, looking at him. Seeing him do chores always got me going, and it had been a long stressful day at work. His happy movements made me smile.

I stared at his ass and fought the urge to sneak up and bite it. I watched it as he wiggled it along to the music. I found myself unbuttoning my fly and slipping my hand down into my panties. I circled my clit, imaging myself pegging him over the sink. My long pink dildo sliding in and out of his greed hole. His moans filled the room as he completely forgot about the dishes.

Then, it occurred to me that I could do what I wanted. I went up behind him and stood with my pussy, just gently pushing into his ass. He pulled off his headphones.

"My Queen. I am sorry, I didn't hear..."

Zack tried to spin around. I pressed into him.

"Don't worry. Just keep doing those dishes, like the good Boy you are."

I had my hand on his ass, squeezing.

"Yes, Ma'am." He picked up the brush again.

I lifted my hand and bought it down on his cheek. He yelped and dropped the brush.

"Silly boy," I cooed. As he picked it back up, I released a frenzy of smacks on his ass. He managed to hold on to the brush.

"I have had a long stressful day," I began. "But I think it's time you have some dinner? Are you hungry?"

"It just needs 30 more minutes..." He trailed off as he realised want I meant. He spun around, his face flushed.

"Yes, my Queen. I am hungry."

I smiled and placed my hands on his shoulders, and pushed down. Easily, I pushed him to his knees. His big eyes looked up at me. I guided his head to my pussy. I watched him take a deep breath in, savouring the smell. Then, I felt his tongue slip through my fold, seeking my clit.

He started gently. With my hand buried in his hair, I pulled him close, gently thrusting with his licks.

"Good Boy," I moaned. The good Boy sent him wild, and he picked up the pace. This was exactly want I needed. I let my body relax into pleasure, my moans filling the room. I kept thrusting gently into his face. I looked down and caught him looking up at me, his big eyes filled with the desire to please me.

I threw my head back, my knees went weak, and my body exploded into an orgasm. I felt my stressful day disperse into pleasure.

Zack's hands were the only thing holding me up. He flicked his tongue, making my orgasm last forever. Eventually, I pushed his head away and leant on the kitchen counter, panting.

He looked up at me from the floor. I could make out the silhouette of his hard dick under the apron. He looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"Better finish those dishes before dinner, Boy."

"Yes, My Queen."

He stood up and picked up the scrubber. As he turned, I grabbed his red ass. It was mine. I spread his cheeks a little to get a good look at his greedy hole. He whimpered. I found myself wanting more, wanting to really have my way with him. I smacked his ass hard and left the room.

I went upstairs to grab my strap-on, the good one with the slot for the vibrator. I put my tallest heels on and grabbed the lube. Then perused my dildos.

I chose the pink one, 8 inches with a big head. I love watching his asshole swallow the head slowly. It turned him into a whimpering and moaning mess, everything I needed right now.

Then I was in the doorway again, my pink dildo standing to attention. He looked at me and gulped. I smiled and strode over. With these heels on, I was just the right height that my dildo lined up perfectly with his ass. I touched the end of the dildo on his bare ass.

He tried to turn around, but I pushed into him, holding him against the sink. I imagined his growing dick pinned between the sink and my dildo.

"My Queen..."

"Did I say you could stop doing the dishes?" I said in my dominant voice. I kissed his neck.

"Um, no. Sorry, my Queen." He was so cute when I got him all flustered. He even picked up the scrubbing brush and continued to soap the plate. I pressed him into the edge of the sink.

"Good Boy." I grabbed his ass cheek again. This Boy was all mine. He pushed back into my hand. I could not resist and slapped it. He yelped. And I pushed my dildo forward, rubbing it against his hard dick.

"You like my big dick, don't you." He nodded. "Use your words," I commanded. I loved how he struggled to form sentences when I got him flustered like this. He gulped.

"Yes, my Queen. I love your big dick." I gently humped his ass. The pink dildo slid between his legs. I ran my hands over his fit body, reaching up for the nipples. I circled my fingers on them, and he moaned and stopped doing the dishes.

I squeezed them hard. "Dishes." He whimpered and quickly restarted. I trailed my hands down his stomach to the base of his cock. It was hard. I gave it a stroked before I took a step back to admire his ass.

It was a perfect ass. I bent down and kissed it. Then in a frenzy, I planted soft kisses all over his cheeks. He wiggled it. I smiled and sunk my teeth into it. He yelped and tried to move away, but there was nowhere for him to go. I bit for a long time, steadily increasing my force. I savoured his yelps and his check between my teeth.

I stopped and looked at my bite mark already turning purple.

"I think I need to make that cute ass of yours redder before I fuck it." I reached for a wooden spoon, he had just washed up. I saw him freeze up as I took it.

"Please, no, please." He put down the plate he was cleaning.

Oh, I loved it when he begged. I whacked his ass. He yelped. I hit it again, and again. He yelped and begged me to stop with every hit. I reached around his waist and held his rock hard dick.

"Oh, hush now. You love it."

I spanked it a few more times, and he tried to muffle his yelps. When I was satisfied with the colour of his ass, I stopped. He was leaning over the sink, his ass up on show and dishes forgotten. He turned his head to look at me, his big puppy dog eyes begging me to fuck him senseless.

I lubed up my finger and pushed it into his ass. It stretched open, willingly for me. He moaned. And I quickly added another finger, stretching his greedy hole. I felt myself getting wet as I did. Then I inserted another. It was a big dildo, after all.

He was pushing back against my fingers now, eagerly taking me inside him.

"Go on then, fuck yourself on them." He jerked his butt backwards and forwards on my fingers. "What a desperate whore. Beg me to fuck you."

Between his moans, he whimpered, "please."

I didn't move and let him continue to fuck himself on my fingers. He was worked up. "Please, please, will you fuck me." He didn't say it with enough desperation yet. I watch his ass swallow my fingers over and over. He was panting.

"Please, I need your big cock inside me." That was more like it.

"You need it?"

"Yes, my Queen. I need your big cock inside my greedy hole."

With that, I removed my fingers and poked the lubed up head of my dildo at his asshole. He pushed back on it and whimpered, "please." I grabbed the front of his apron, hoisting it all up to his waist, so I had something to pull on. I pushed in, watching as it stretched him open, and he gasped. I didn't stop. I kept going, and his gasp turned into a moan. I smiled as his asshole slowly swallowed up my thick, pink cock.

I clicked on the vibrator and enjoyed the gentle buzz. Then I pulled all the way back out, slowly. His asshole popped closed. Then I touched the head to his asshole, holding it right there. He arched his back, and his ass stuck out, ready to be destroyed.

"Please," He moaned, "I want you inside me."

Just as he finished his sentence, I thrusted back into him hard. I was hungry for his moans. The sudden intrusion in his body made him lurk forward. But he recovered and pressed his ass back out for me. I found a rhythm - in, then all the way out. I liked to make sure the head stretched his ass with each thrust.

His moans drove me crazy, and I turned the vibrator up. I found myself thrusting hard into him.

"That's right... take it... bitch boy." I panted between thrusts.

Hunger drove me, and I caught sight of his face reflected in the window. He was red, and his eyes were rolled back in pleasure. It just made me pound him harder. My thick cock rapidly thrusting in and out, stretching him wide.

"Please, can I come?" He begged, his voice pitched from his pleasure.

"No."

I could feel him try to hold off his orgasm, but I didn't let up. I smacked the whole length of the dildo into him. He moaned and begged again. I said nothing. I wanted him to become a whimpering mess

He looked over his shoulder. His face was red and strained with the effort not to come. I could feel another orgasm building inside me.

"Please, please. PLEASE," He begged. His voice was squeaky and desperate.

"Come for me. Come with my big cock inside you."

On command, his whole body tensed. I wanted as his shoulder muscles tensed. I then leant in and bit them. He howled, and I caught sight of his cum spurting up, all over the dishes. I let myself tip over the edge, my orgasm exploding over my body. I dug my nails into his back and pulled down, leaving red trials. I threw my head back and moaned. The dildo buried deep in his ass. He still pushed into it, and I kept thrusting until his howl died down to a whimper. He slumped down over the sink, and I slipped the dildo out of him. He asshole gapped.

"Thank you, my Queen," He managed.

"Better clean those dishes again, Boy." I chuckled and leaned into him, hugging him around the waist and planting kisses on his back.