Talaria Airlines

Story Info
A passenger somehow discovers a hidden foot service flight.
2.3k words
4.19
5.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on a plane across from an older couple with our seats facing each other. It was my first time feeling takeoff backwards and it reminded me of the beginning of rollercoasters I'd been on when I was a kid. Luckily, no one ended up taking the seat next to me.

The arrangement of our seating was really awkward. Good thing for me, the couple quietly left me alone during our flight. The wife read from a book with a sandy footprint on the cover and her husband pretty much napped the entire time.

An unfamiliar movie was playing for passengers, or at least, unfamiliar to me. As I looked down the aisle, I was disappointed to see mostly male flight attendants on this particular flight. I was hoping to get a chance to perv on some sexy legs.

As I glanced out the window, I saw a formation of clouds that looked like a big foot in the air. I must have toes on my mind. I also thought I'd seen a bright purple orb flying around. But maybe it was just a trick of the light and atmosphere.

At one point, I had to get up to hit the lavatory to pee. The strange thing is, while I flushed the toilet, I heard a bizarre static sound and saw a purple flash like lightning in my brain. I thought maybe it was something to do with my vision. I didn't feel like I was going to pass out or get nauseated. But maybe it was some kind of electromagnetic storm we'd flown into. Not knowing what to make of the experience, I washed my hands and dried them off.

When I stepped out of the lavatory, I walked back to my seat, noticing how there seemed to be a lot less passengers present compared to before. That's not right, I thought. Where did they all go? Even the older couple sitting across from me had disappeared.

I sat back in my seat and when I looked up at one of the screens, a different movie was playing. This time, it wasJackie Brown. Why would they change it? Or had the previous movie finished already? How long had I been in the restroom? Had I crossed into a different dimension?

I waited for some kind of announcement about the flash, but none came.

In the seat next to me, someone had left a brochure. However, instead of flight safety images, its pages were filled with illustrations of various positions for inflight foot worship and sex. What the hell? I quickly looked through it, then stuffed it into my book bag because it was too good not to keep as a souvenir of my trip.

I tried making myself comfortable until I was able to nap a little. I woke up when a beautiful older flight attendant with wine red hair and steel blue eyes tapped me on the arm. She was wearing a black uniform with a purple scarf tied around her neck, which I thought was a nice touch. She looked like every neighborhood mom or high school teacher you ever wanted to fuck growing up. Honestly, she looked like a mixture of a best friend's mom and one of my sexy P.E. teachers.

"Sir, would you like coffee or foot tea?"

"Wait, what?" I asked. There's no way she just saidfoot tea. I glanced at her food cart and figured I was still dreaming.

She smiled warmly and said, "Would you like coffee or foot tea?"

"What do you mean,foot tea?"

"Freshly brewed tea that some of the lovely attendants have soaked their feet and worn hosiery in."

"You have to be kidding me."

"This is a foot service flight," she said as I glanced at the foot-with-wings pin she was wearing on her uniform.

"What?"

"You do have a fetish for women's feet, don't you?"

"Uh, yeah, but uh..."

"Everything is fine," she said with a soft laugh. "You can always place an order later. Would you like to start with coffee then? Maybe you'd like some fresh toenail clippings to snack on or some worn stockings to sample first?"

"Uh, yes. I'll try the stockings," I said as I felt my cheeks turning red.

"No problem," she said as she reached into a compartment of her cart and pulled out a pair of stockings sealed in a plastic baggie. "Here you go. If there's anything you need, just hit this button and someone will be back around," she said as she pointed to a button above my head with a footprint on it. This is unreal, I thought.

"OK. Thank you so much."

"Enjoy your stockings," she said before she pushed her cart down the aisle. I turned my head around and saw horny men on the flight using high heels like oxygen masks which were dangling from above them and made me think of a rubber jungle. I rubbed my eyes a few times. Then I stared at the stockings like they were frogs I was getting ready to dissect. I felt excitement growing inside my stomach as I eagerly opened the baggie and pulled out the sheer nylon stockings. I held them to my nose and breathed in deeply. They had definitely been worn before and I was pleased that they didn't smell of perfume. It was a nice hit to my senses. However, it only made me crave to experience the feet that had worn them.

I pressed the foot button and shortly after, a different flight attendant came over to check on me. She was much younger than the previous one, but also cute with dark, golden hair.

"Yes? How may I help you?"

"These stockings were absolutely divine. I'd love to try some gorgeous feet now."

"Sure thing," she said with a wink. She stepped away and when she returned, she handed me a foot service menu. "Here you go. I'll give you a moment to look over our options."

Unlike the brochure, the menu featured elegant and professional shots of flight attendant feet in high heels and nylons. The prices were a little steep, but I couldn't really complain.

"I'll go with a sniff and jerk."

"Alright. Do you have a preference for which attendant you'd like to play with?"

"Oh, yeah. The lovely woman with the red hair. But you're cute too."

"Zoe. I'll let her know," the woman said with a slight grin. "I'm Justine, by the way."

"Pleasure to meet you." I rubbed my thighs nervously and waited until Zoe came back around.

"Justine will be over shortly."

With one arm resting on the armrest of the seat in front of me, Zoe used one foot to step on my crotch. And it felt amazing. I chewed on my lower lip and squeezed my thighs together and opened them, over and over again, as she pressed on my cock through my pants like it was a gas pedal she was revving up. She caressed it too like she was wiping her sweat on my crotch.

When she sensed that I was warmed up enough, she took the vacant window seat next to me. When she sat back down, the other flight attendant kneeled in front of me.

"Ready?" Zoe asked as she bit down on her lower lip. And all I could do was nod.

As Zoe placed her feet in my lap, I caressed her nylon legs. Then I removed one of her heels and held it over my mouth and nose and sniffed inside it.

"Smell good?" Zoe asked as she rubbed my thigh with her foot.

"Better than perfume."

"That's what I like to hear." I kept sniffing to make the aroma of leather and foot sweat last. Then I tucked her shoe away and began rubbing her feet for her and really pressing my thumbs into her arches. "Mmmmm, that feels so nice after I've been on my feet all day."

As Justine began unzipping my pants, Zoe proceeded to rub both of her sexy, sweaty feet in my face. I sniffed hard and although they weren't smelly enough to stink up the plane, they did have a sharp punch to them. I moaned taking in her gorgeous aroma that was a mix of leather, sweat, and vinegar. My cock immediately rose and grew rock hard. By the time Justine pulled it out of my pants and began stroking it, I thought I was going to blow my load.

With her knees bent and her arms gripped under them for support, she looked too perfect for words.

After sniffing Zoe's toes all over, I began nibbling on them and licking the balls of her feet. I loved tasting her hardworking sweat in my mouth. She closed her eyes in bliss as I sucked every drop from her nylon encased toes. At the same time, Justine was taking me into her mouth and getting my shaft nice and wet. I wanted to cum so badly, but I couldn't let things end so quickly. It was almost too much pleasure for me to handle in one sitting.

"You know, you can always opt for an upgrade if you want to taste more than my feet."

"Yes, please," I said, practically moaning into her toes as I tugged on her nylons with my teeth.

"As you wish." I watched as Zoe moved her feet, stood up and climbed up on top of me. Then she stood up on my seat's armrests and positioned herself over my face so I had a clear view of her hairy bush. It was so nice to see that her hosiery was crotchless and I wondered if it was the same for all the flight attendants. Probably so. I licked my lips as she lowered her furry cunt down on my face and let me taste her wetness on my tongue. And I licked her like a cat licking water at a faucet. She tasted amazing and I loved the way her bush smelled; like she was desperately horny and ready to fuck.

They finished me off with a double footjob and blowjob. Zoe stroked my cock with her nylon feet while Justine sucked me off. It made me even harder knowing that as Justine was tasting me, she was also getting good whiffs of Zoe's feet, too. It was hot watching Justine slobber all over the head of my cock and lick the tip all around.

Zoe continued stroking me until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as I shot a warm load of cum in Justine's mouth. And she didn't hesitate to swallow it all down with a smile. Then she massaged my thighs as Zoe caressed my shoulder.

"Did we take good care of you today?" Zoe asked.

"Holy shit."

"I'll take that as a yes," Zoe said with a laugh. "Why don't you take a nice nap now and we'll bring you some coffee or tea later? How does that sound?"

"Perfect."

"Good. Get your rest, now."

It didn't take long before I was out like a light and dreaming of being smothered by countless flight attendant feet while floating in a purple haze of clouds.

When I woke up, a new flight attendant appeared before me with a cart, asking me if I wanted coffee or tea.

"Coffee," I said, feeling groggy from my nap. I could still taste Zoe's feet in my mouth, so I knew it wasn't a dream I'd experienced. "I'd like to speak with Zoe, please."

"Zoe?"

"The flight attendant who was here earlier?"

"I'm sorry, but there's no one by that name serving this flight today."

"I see. Maybe I'm just mistaken. I'll have coffee." I watched as she poured me a cup and placed a stirrer inside it. Then she gave me cream and sugar before moving on. I sniffed the coffee and looked around for the worn stockings I'd purchased earlier. But they had suddenly gone missing. What about the brochure? I reached into my book bag and sure enough, the brochure was still there. Huh, I thought. I'm either going nuts or I've just experienced something unexplainable.

***

After deboarding the plane, I was approached by security who told me to come with them. So, I followed them to a separate area away from all the other passengers. There, my bags were checked and my brochure was confiscated.

"This material is not permitted in our country," one of the security people said.

"I found it on my flight. It's not mine."

"We'll have to file a report. You'll still be allowed into the country. However, you cannot speak about this brochure or anything you saw on your flight. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. After we file the report, you'll be free to go."

The process of filing the report seemed to take forever. I kept getting asked questions about what I'd seen on my flight and I honestly couldn't remember much.

After I was finally released, I noticed something odd about people at the airport: it seemed like everyone had their feet covered up. No one was wearing any flip-flops, sandals, or open-toed shoes. No one was even wearing shorts or skirts or anything else that might show off their legs. Puzzled, I wandered around a bit until I began coming across signs that stated that showing off bare feet was prohibited. Maybe that's just inside the airport, I hoped.

As I caught cab and rode around an unfamiliar city, I soon realized that I had landed in a country where foot fetishists like myself weren't welcomed; a country where feet were seen as vile, dirty things rather than works of art. Not one person walking around outside was showing off legs or even ankles.

"Where am I? Why aren't we allowed to show off our feet here?" I asked the driver. "What country is this?" At first, he only grinned without staring at me in his rearview mirror as I was riding in his backseat. "I might be able to help you."

I took a deep breath and tried to calm my nerves, knowing that my nightmare journey was only just beginning.