Tale of Obsession: Courting Daphne Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last time I was with you, I was not tied down," he growled, tugging on the shackles to emphasize his point. "Just release me and then we'll talk."

"And if I don't?" Daphne asked, a naughty smile on her lips.

The general sighed. So, she was intent on being a pain, was she not?

"Do not try my patience, Daphne," he warned through clenched teeth.

Daphne giggled and adjusted her position so that she could take off her nightgown easily. "I am sorely tempted." As she pulled her dress off, she added, "In fact, I would like to try your patience. Now."

Leander was too irritated to speak. He should have known -- should have guessed that the little devil would tempt him again as soon as he revealed his weakness. Even so, he could not take his eyes off her body as it was revealed to him slowly.

She smiled at him sweetly, throwing her nightgown to the floor. She then leaned forward, grinding her hips closer to him, so that Leander felt his cock stirring up again. Daphne must have felt it, too, for she was soon writhing like a snake on top of him, her eyes shining with mischief and triumph as she looked at him.

"If you want me to release you, you need to work hard," she murmured against his skin as she began gently biting his neck. "Maybe if I am pleased, I can give you your freedom."

"What happened to the innocent girl I watched her whole life?" he groaned, tortured by her incessant seduction. "I do not want to play games, Daphne."

"We are not playing games," she said. "I am trying to tell you how you would earn your liberty."

He knew there was no way he could convince her not to do this. Not when she was this horny, if her erect nipples were any indication of what she was feeling. He himself was aroused, anyhow; perhaps he should just play along, hoping that she would do as she promised and talk to him when her desires were sated.

"Come, then," he instructed, watching the slow dance of victory in her eyes. "Let me have what is mine."

Daphne mewled, gently nibbling on his lower lip as she wantonly pressed her body against his. She rubbed her sex on his thigh, suprising Leander. She was so wet. No wonder why she would try to do anything to get him 'working'. The thought was enough to put a smile on Leander's lips, even though he would rather not take her right now.

"Do you promise to release me when we are done?" he asked again, wanting confirmation.

Daphne nodded readily. "I promise."

At least, he could finally get out of these damned shackles. "Very well."

"Tell me what to do," Daphne purred, nuzzling at his neck.

"Do whatever feels right," he answered, trusting her to know whatever it was that she wanted.

*****

Daphne stared at him, not sure how to proceed. She was not planning on doing this until the moment was here. She only planned to come here, talk to him, and then unshackle him. He did not plan on doing anything that she has done, or anything that she wanted to do.

Yet, as soon as she was alone with him, things just seemed to happen spontaneously. Seeing him spread on the bed, half-naked, heat her up. All she wanted to do was to taste him, have him. Even if she could see that he did not want it; even if she had to blackmail him to do it.

She wished she could just release him. With his hands he could bring her to the peak of pleasure much faster. Yet she knew that as soon as she let him go, he would use her desire to manipulate her. He would squeeze out every answer from her, torturing her by not giving her what she desperately wanted, needed. No, better manipulate him, get what she wanted, and then let him go so that the two of them could talk.

Driven by lust, Daphne reached for her sex, letting her own juices coat her fingers. She was not aware that she was that wet, even though she knew through the ache she was feeling that her need was urgent. Tentatively, she tasted her juices, keeping her eyes locked with Leander's as she did so. Heat flooded to her cheeks as soon as she was acquainted with the flavour.

"Want it?" she asked Leander shyly, placing her fingers close to his lips.

Leander did not hesitate; he licked the tip of her index finger. Daphne shivered, thrilled by the contact. Without looking away from her eyes, Leander sucked the finger in. Daphne watched in awe, all the while aroused by the sensation of having her finger inside his mouth.

One by one, he treated all her other fingers alike. Daphne's instinctual reaction was to kiss his lips afterwards, the taste of her own juices shared by both of them. With her hand, she reached for his erect cock, thrilled by the feel of it. Who would have thought that she would be acting like this towards a man? She herself never imagined. And yet, here she was, almost driven to madness by every second she was not with him, every moment he was not inside her.

Perhaps it was wrong. She knew that Leander did not approve of it -- or, at least, his common sense was telling him not to approve of this. Daphne could tell that he was thinking about something. Retribution? Punishment? Gods, she did not care! All she wanted was him. Nothing else, nobody else. She would think of the consequences later.

With that conviction, she moved so that she could guide his cock to her entrance. She did not even bother with slowness; instead, she led him all the way in. A gasp escaped her lips when she realized that he was buried to the hilt. Placing her palms on his stomach, she proceeded on riding him, slowly at first, but as her passion and need built up, she increased the rhythm until she was practically bouncing up and down Leander's body. Desperate to reach her climax, she pressed two fingers down her clit, shrieking when it came.

Desire at last sated, Daphne moaned in relief, leaning forward with eyes closed until her forehead touched Leander's chest. Not quite forgetting that Leander was still hard as rock inside her, she continued to rock her body back and forth, riding him slowly until she felt his seeds erupting inside her womb. After that, she sighed, revelling in the feeling of being one with him.

She stayed on top of him for the next few minutes, waiting until both of their heartbeats subsided to normal, until both of them were not breathing raggedly anymore. She felt him shrinking inside her, and Daphne gladly let him go. Slowly, she rose from on top of him, kissing his lips and whispering loving words as she reached under his pillow for the key to the shackles that kept him tied down.

When she found the key, she finally released his wrists, sighing as Leander reached for her and pulled her down for another kiss. He rolled her onto the bed, his hands exploring her body as his tongue explored her mouth.

Daphne groaned, loving the way he was stroking her naked, sweat-covered skin. He held her wrists lightly, pulling them up so that she could snake her arms around his neck. Leander then moved his mouth away from her mouth and trailed kisses down her face to her neck, to her ears, nibbling gently on her earlobe as his carefully unwound her arms.

She was so lost in the sensations his caresses were bringing her, that Daphne did not care much about what was happening anymore. Her eyes only snapped open when she heard the click of metal against metal, and the sound of Leander's soft chuckle.

Leander winked at her as she looked at him with wide eyes.

*****

She looked horrified when she realized what he had done. That mortified look on her face was enough to make Leander's mood light.

"No!" she cried, trying to battle against him even though she was lying beneath him.

The general merely laughed, holding her left wrist tightly on his fists. He looked at the shackle around her right wrist, grinning widely at Daphne when he was certain that she had no way of escaping it.

"Leander..." Daphne said in a begging voice. "Please..."

He merely chuckled again, pulling her left wrist toward him so that he could kiss her there. "I warned you, little devil. Do not let me get my hands on you."

12