Tale of the Alpha and the Loser Ch. 05

Story Info
Danny dresses up for a date.
2.6k words
4.71
4.6k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, I slept peacefully up until the moment I was awakened by a sound from the corner of the room. Taking the small flashlight from the night table, I walked to Danny's sleeping quarters, and there discovered him kneeling, peeing into his jar. When the beam of light shone on him, he recoiled and looked up.

"You woke me, Danny," I said, holding the flashlight to his face. Danny squinted, looking up towards me, an expression of alarm on his face. His penis was still in the jar, dangling above the collected urine.

"I'm so sorry, sir," he said. "I tried to be quiet. I..."

"No, danny. You didn't. You just assumed that I wouldn't hear. Correct?"

"Yes, sir. Yes. I tried to aim for the side of the jar so that there would be no splashing sound, but I couldn't see and..."

"Shut up for a moment, Danny," I said, "and I'll tell you where you went wrong. Okay?" I said. I wasn't in the mood for any lame-ass excuses.

"Okay, sir." Danny said. He presented such a pitiable figure with his jar of pee, his scrawny penis, and the belt marks interlaced on his pale skin. He hung his head despondently.

"First, you use the camp light I thoughtfully provided for you, so that you can see what you're doing," I began, as though explaining to a mentally compromised person how to safely cross the street.

"I didn't... I didn't want the light to disturb you, sir! I thought I could..."

"You need to think less, and do what I tell you. Understand?" I said, cutting him off.

"Yes, sir."

"So, here's what you do next time, Danny. You cover the light with the blanket, turn on the light, lift a corner of the blanket... are you following me here, faggot?"

"O, yes sir! I'm... I'm following sir!"

"Lift a corner so that some light - got that?, some light gets out. Then, Danny, holding the blanket in that position, you get your jar so that it's in that beam of light, and then you will be able to see what you're doing. Make sense?"

"It does, sir. I should have..."

"Shut up and show me how you will do it next time," I said.

He followed my instructions to the letter. The urine flowed along the side of the jar noiselessly despite Danny's shaking hands.

"Good boy," I said. "That's a good fag boy."

I spent the rest of the night undisturbed. and woke the next morning refreshed. I stretched luxuriously under the sheets as light filtered through the shades. I reviewed the events from the day before, smiling. It was good to, once again, have a hungry, eager-to-please faggot in residence! Danny was the real deal: a cocksucker up for grabs, body and soul; a loser to the core.

The aroma of brewed java wafted through the room from the coffee maker I'd set by the timer the night before. I slipped out from under the covers sans pajamas, as was my habit, and walked, yawning and dick swinging, to Danny's corner. He lay huddled in a fetal position wrapped in the thin grey blanket. I gave him a light kick in the back.

"Rise and shine, fagboy!" I said in a loud voice, and Danny flew to a sitting position. I stood over him, hands on hips, legs spread, and my cock and balls in his face.

"Get my robe and slippers from the closet. That's part of your morning duties. And don't make me have to wake you again, you hear me? you get up and have those ready before I'm up," I said sternly. Danny, for his part, busied himself folding his blanket and stealing glimpses at my cock. One could see by his expression that a true connection had been forged between the two of them!

I sat at the edge of my bed while Danny helped me into my slippers. I stood and he held my robe for me like a fawning Maitre D'.

Once ensconced comfortably on the couch, I directed Danny on how I liked my coffee, and how I wanted it brought to me. Soon, he entered the room with a serving tray holding a steaming mug of kona coffee, a small pitcher of cream, a spoon, and a napkin. He knelt, careful not to spill anything in the process, and quietly placed the tray on the low table before me.

"Pour the cream, faggot. I'll tell you when to stop," I instructed.

Danny sat back on his heels and slowly poured the cream with a look of utmost concentration.

"Tiny bit more. I want you to remember how much. Don't make me have to remind you. got it?"

With his eyes still glued to the cream trickling into the cup, Danny responded.

"I won't forget, sir. I promise."

"There. Stop right there. Shit. You might have gone too far."

"I'm sorry, sir! I was trying to..."

"Zip it, moron. Jeez, how'd you get to be so clumsy, anyway?"

Danny's hand shook and the pitcher clattered lightly on the tray as he replaced it.

"I'll try harder, sir. I'm very sorry." he said.

"Okay, okay. Can the sorry? But get it right next time. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

Per my further instructions, he stirred the coffee with the spoon, then laid the spoon onto the folded napkin, then handed the cup to me using both hands, careful as a Catholic priest with a chalice. I took a sip.

"It's okay. Now, " I said, leaning back, "tell me what you thought about last night. You ate a lot of cum, didn't you?" I said, savoring the subtle nuances of the coffee.

""Oh, sir! So wonderful!" he enthused, clearly relishing the memory.

And the cum?" I said, "There was quite a lot, wasn't there? So much that it dripped out of your nose." I said, and, unable to hold back, I broke out into laughter.

"Woo-hee! What a spectacle!" I said.

Danny, for his part, managed to look delighted and embarrassed at once, his cheeks coloring.

"Once, sir, during the night, I woke up and noticed that I could smell the semen that had dried inside my nostrils. It was so comforting." he said with sincere emotion in his voice.

"Today, Danny boy, you will have a different olfactory experience. And a gustatory one, I should add. Can you guess what it is I'm referring to?" I said teasingly. Danny averted his eyes shyly. Sure, he could guess. But I wanted to hear it straight from his faggot lips.

"Well?" I prodded.

Sir, you probably mean your anus," Danny said quietly, still looking away.

"Yes, Danny, my anus, or, if you like, you can refer to it as my asshole. In any case, the hole I shit from. Do you think you might like that?"

"Yes, sir. Very much, sir," came his meek reply.

"Excellent. But since this will be a special occasion, I think it would be appropriate for you to dress up for it. Go now, and bring your dress and the other items I specified. I assume they are in the bag you brought?"

"Yes, sir. Everything you said."

With that, Danny began crawling towards the bedroom.

"When you return, carry the bag in your mouth," I instructed.

Some moments passed, then Danny crawled into the room with the paper shopping bag clutched in his teeth.

"Over here," I said, and he came forward.

I inspected the contents while Danny knelt before me. Though he kept his hands before him, I could see that he was erect.

"Hmmmm. Very nice," I said, holding up the floral-patterned dress for inspection. Laying it aside, I pulled the other contents from the bag, and laid them on the couch beside me. While Danny hurried off to refill my cup, I looked over these items.

It was all there - rouge, lipstick, eyeliner, and eyelashes. Plus what appeared to be a rather expensive brunette wig, styled in a pageboy cut. Oh, wouldn't he be pretty for his date!

It wasn't long before I had Danny gussied up. His unadorned face had a feminine quality, so the transformation was strikingly effective. I even took time to draw a mole on his cheek with a felt-tip pen.

With permission to stand upright, I had Danny model it all for me.

"Go ahead, faggot. Show yourself off. Show me what a cunt-slut you can be." I said, resting my arms along the back of the couch.

Well, Danny was more than ready to bring forth his inner whore! He pranced and sashayed before me, throwing me coy, seductive glances.

"Who's a slut, Danny?" I said.

"I am, sir!" Danny replied, running his hands down his thighs and moaning.

"I'm a cocksucking whore, sir!" he continued.

His diminutive hard-on peaked the fabric at the front of his frock.

"Well, cocksucking will have to wait. you're here for another task, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir. I'm going to meet your anus. I'm so excited!" Danny said, brushing a strand of his wig from his face.

"Good, Danny. Because I like having it cleaned every morning before I shower," I said, no doubt increasing his ardor still more. "Every real man likes to start his day that way."

"It makes sense, sir. After spending the night trapped between your asscheeks, it needs refreshing," he said, and I couldn't have put it better myself!

"Okay, then. Kneel down and get ready," I said, rising from the couch, and letting the robe slip to the floor. In anticipation of Danny's tongue buried in my ass, I had become aroused, and my cock was by then pointing at some obscure spot on the ceiling, and doing its little dance. I came up to Danny and stroked his cheek.

"You will be good to my asshole, won't you, little Danny?" I said softly in response. I should note that, without my say-so, Danny brought his red-hued lips to the palm of my hand and kissed it. It was so sincere and spontaneous a gesture, that I overlooked the fact of his taking a liberty.

"I hope I will pleasure it to your satisfaction, sir. I will do my very best."

"I know, Danny. I know you will," I said.

All this time, my erect cock was inches away from Danny's pretty face.

"Kiss for good luck, Danny boy," I said, bringing the swollen head against the red lips.

He delivered a sweet, soft kiss to the head, and I had the enjoyment of seeing his lipstick mark there. With that, I turned and presented my ass to Danny's face.

"Say hello, my boy," I said.

I looked over my shoulder to see Danny's mesmerized expression as he took in the sight of my buttocks. They are well-formed, soft, and covered in blonde hair. Frankly, I was proud of them and their manly profile.

"Hello. I'm Danny, sir," he began, not sure, I supposed, how to address them, and choosing the default 'sir'.

"There are two of them, Danny. Two asscheeks. Are you ignoring one of them? I hope not," I said, a slight tone of menace in my voice.

"No, sir! Certainly not! please..."

Okay, calm down, Nancy-girl," I said, though his agitation amused me and reassured me of his devotion. "how about 'sirs'? That should suffice for now. Go ahead, try again."

"Hello, sirs. I'm Danny. I'm a slut whore and I hope we can be friends."

"Give each of them one of your sweet kisses, whore." I ordered, and instantly felt warm lips on my right buttock, then the left. Very nice.

"There's a treat for you inside, Danny-whore. Are you ready for your treat?" I said.

"Please, sir. Please," came Danny's fevered reply.

I bent forward with my hands on my knees, and felt air caressing my anus.

"Come closer, Danny. Don't you want to smell it? Don't you want to smell my shit hole? Put your slutty nose right up against it." I taunted.

There's something so rewarding in feeling a faggot's nose-tip grazing the sensitive surface of my asshole. It makes me feel that all's right with the world; everyone in their proper place.

As Danny delicately sniffed at my hole, his breath was becoming uncontrolled and jagged, a sure sign of a fag in ecstacy. I smiled to myself. This was going to be good!

"What do you think of the smell, Danny? Is it the smell of a real man?"

"Sir," Danny began, his voice shaking, "I feel as though I'm falling in love with it."

"Oh? Well, it sounds as though you might have a new boyfriend there, Danny. Do you want my asshole to be your new boyfriend?"

"Yes, please, sir." he said quietly, perhaps embarrassed at the prospect of such an arrangement.

"I think a kiss is in order then." I said.

The feel of Danny's lips on my sphincter was exquisite. Warm and moist. I wondered if there were lipstick marks there, too. I decided to give him full rein.

"Why don't you make out with my asshole, Danny. Be a good girlfriend to him," I said. "Soft kisses. That's what will please him."

The next several minutes were gratifying, indeed. Danny kissed and nuzzled my hole. He spoke softly to it.

"You're so wonderful. Thank you for having me as your girl. I'm so happy," he murmured, all of this interspersed with his fervent kisses. Me? I was having a ball!

'Got me a bona fide faggot-whore, yes indeed!' I mused to myself.

"Now, Danny, I want you to lick my ass. All of it. The cheeks, the anus. give it a good tongue bath. Get going, whore!"

Danny did not hold back. He licked, he kissed, he moaned, he whispered sweet nothings to my ass.

I abruptly pushed his head back to stop him. Looking down, I saw that his face was flushed, and his lipstick slightly smeared. His eyes had an unfocused, intoxicated look.

"Now, Danny, I want you to get your tongue as far up my asshole as it can get. Reach around with the tip. Be sure to get into all the grooves in the puckered part. I want to feel that tongue going over every square millimeter in there. Understood, boy?"

"Yes, sir! Thank you, sir! You honor me with this..."

"Look, Danny," I said, looking over my shoulder at him, "just shut up and get to work, okay?" I said, becoming a bit vexed with all his chatter.

"Less talk, and more cleaning. Okay?"

Without saying another word, he returned to my anus, kissed it, then began to introduce his tongue past the sphincter, then slowly upward. Sweet! All I needed to do was lean forward, hands on knees, and enjoy Danny's yeoman's efforts. At one point, he rested his hands on my hips for leverage and pushed to his limit. Truly, I was discovering areas of my asshole never felt before, all courtesy of my sweet little fag-whore... Danny boy.

His attentions were arousing me considerably and at one point I had him stop and withdraw. The feel of his tongue slipping slowly from my hole was a true delight. Turning to him, I petted him on the head. He looked up to me with the expression of a devoted dog.

"Good work, Danny," I said. " I feel really clean. Good boy."

But for me, too, it was time for less words and more action. There was a storm raging in my ball sack, and I was looking forward to making a copious deposit onto Danny-girl's pretty face.

"Look at me, Danny," I said, then began stroking my turgid cock. It took no time at all to anoint Danny's upturned face with my warm seed. The first discharge struck him on the forehead, then descended til it was dripping from the end of his nose. Danny, for his part, was fingering my balls, encouraging them to further their efforts. I squeezed the final gob onto his upper lip, then let my cock rest against his cheek.

"That's my little whore," I said. "That's my little Danny whore."

To be continued.