Tale of the Night Before

Story Info
Steve comes home and Jamie must show how she paid Andrew.
10k words
3.87
19.8k
11
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All right reserved. The reproduction or utilization of this work in whole or in part in any form is forbidden without written permission from the author.

Many of you have been waiting a long time for the sequel to The Payment, I had a hard time uploading it to the site. I hope you enjoy it as much as the Payment.

Jamie thought she would be sick right there. More than anything, she wanted to be alone with her husband. Andrew's presence did nothing more than remind her of what had happened only twelve hours earlier and she wanted to be as far from him as possible.

But she worried about her husband would notice her nervousness -Steve knew her too well. She was always so nice to everyone; he would surely think something was wrong if he noticed her being hostile and uncomfortable around Andrew.

"I can do this...for Steve" she told herself, forcing a smile for both men. She was still considering telling him everything that she'd done to get him released. She couldn't stand having him look like a fool in Andrew's eyes.

As Jamie moved to the kitchen to start preparing brunch for the three of them, Steve watched with interest as he noticed Andrew's eye never left his wife's body. Although he was used to it, it was the intensity of the stares that caught his attention. He made a mental note to ask her about it later. Had Andrew made a pass at his wife while discussing his case? What exactly happened while he was put away? Whatever it was, he pushed those thoughts away for now, just thankful to be back home and reunited with his gorgeous, sexy wife again.

"I really must go take a shower. Do you smoke cigars Andrew?"

Jamie stopped cutting the vegetables and remembered him lighting one right after he had cum all over her the night before. Andrew glanced towards Jamie.

"Yes I do"

"Well then, follow me and I'll show you the humidor. You may have your pick of my best cigars... perhaps you might enjoy a good Cuban while Jamie finishes preparing dinner and I shower."

"Brunch, honey" corrected Jamie.

"Right' he shook his head as he accepted the correction, "...brunch. Seems I still have my meals all confused" Steve laughed.

He was the only one that did. Andrew followed Steve into the den where the humidors were kept. Jamie sighed deeply as they stepped out of the kitchen. Moments later she could hear footsteps upstairs; Steve was preparing for his shower.

"You're an incredible woman Jamie"

She swallowed past the hard lump of dread lodged in her throat, wondering once again how her whole life had been turned upside down so quickly.

"Be quiet or he'll hear you... and I'm warning you, Andrew. Nothing will disrupt my husband's return home... do you understand me?"

She emphasized the 'nothing' as she spit out the words at him.

Andrew envied Steve... he knew Jamie's consideration for her husband took priority over everything else. He suddenly felt the need to be closer to her and closed the distance between them.

He whispered seductively in her ear, "You know, I went to bed thinking of you... dreaming of what it would be like to wake up next to you every morning, Jamie. What it would be like to have you in my bed...every night... kissing you, holding your perfect body next to me."

Jamie stopped cutting the vegetables; knife in hand. A thought flashed through her mind for an instant - she wished she could stab him in the place where his heart was supposed to be.

"Stop that!" Jamie demanded.

He made her feel so uneasy... she wasn't sure why Andrew was saying these things. Was he hoping Steve would hear him? Was he trying to force a confrontation? Why? It took all her strength to drop the knife, turn around and face him.

"You have to stop this. I thank you for bringing my husband home. Really, I am very grateful - but please Andrew, don't make this into something it's not."

Andrew laughed, uncharacteristically nervous "Something it's not? Jamie, I am trying to tell you that I've fallen in love with you".

Jamie's world instantly came crashing down. She felt nauseous; the room was dark, and the walls were closing in on her. This could not be happening! She tried to remain calm but somehow the room had turned pitch black and her legs were giving out on her.

She braced herself against the counter and tried to focus on the man upstairs - her love, her life. After a few seconds, she could see clearly again.

Jamie lashed out "In love?? With me?? Are you mad?? You blackmailed me into fucking you! Or don't you remember that?."

He smiled, "What I remember is that you enjoyed it very much, Jamie."

"You son of a bitch!" she growled as she slapped his face. She fought to keep her voice down.

"How dare you come into my house, our house and even mention this? My debt to you has been paid... in full! I want you to stay away from me... away from us now. Is that clear?"

She was more than upset; he saw clearly the rage in her eyes. In all his years as a womanizer, he had never seen in any of his many lovers' eyes what he saw in hers at that moment. It was clear that she felt nothing but hatred for him at that moment, and he immediately wondered how he might be able to rectify that. As much as he knew she had enjoyed fucking him the night before, her eyes now told a much different story. They were no longer bright; they were dark - almost black - and stone cold.

She hated not only him but herself as well - and that would not change; her expression confirmed it.

"I will wait forever for you Jamie. I'm in love with you and no matter what you say to me, nothing will ever change that." Andrew pressed on, seemingly undaunted.

"Look at me Andrew, what do you see?" He thought he saw her expression changing. He smiled lightly.

"I see a beautiful woman... the most vibrant, sexy, gorgeous human being I have ever met... someone who has stolen my heart like none before her ever could."

Jamie humored him with a slight smile, but only for a second. His face seemed to go from angry, to sad in an instant.

"No Andrew... that woman no longer exists, you made sure of that." A single tear ran down her cheek.

"Steve is the only thing that matters to me, but before long he will see what I have done. He will look in my eyes and see my shame very clearly... and he will never forgive me. I have you to thank for that Mr. Prince!"

Another tear rolled down her perfect face.

Andrew's heart broke at the mention of the more formal use of his name. At that moment, he knew she was right; his lust for her had jeopardized her happiness in more ways than one. From the moment he had seen her, she had stolen his heart. He had tricked her into sleeping with him in the hopes that bedding her would take those feelings away - but he had been wrong. Now he desperately hoped that he might somehow find a way to try and convince her to reciprocate his feelings.

"If he finds out and doesn't forgive you, then he's a fool. I would forgive you anything if you were married to me."

Andrew's kind words seemed almost inappropriate under the circumstances and took her by surprise - but also gave her a glimmer of hope. If he would forgive her anything, then perhaps Steve would do the same, perhaps he would understand why it happened. But Steve was not a man to be trifled with; he had made that clear on many occasions. Jamie knew that he loved her more than life itself, but he also made it clear that they had an unspoken deal. If she never shared her heart or her bed with anyone else, he would love her forever. But now, Jamie thought to herself, she had jeopardized that love when she broke that pact.

Jamie knew how happy Steve was to be home, but worried that much too soon their world would crumble around them. She broke down crying at that thought, and Andrew had to keep her from falling. He held her as she sobbed against his chest, just as she had with Vincent. He held her tightly knowing this might be the last time he ever held her. She felt so good in his arms, as though that's where she was meant to be. He buried his face in her hair and inhaled deeply, she smelled so fresh; it was intoxicating, He had never felt this way about anyone before. Images of the night before flashed through his mind-her strip show...how sexy she was...and then later...how incredible it felt to be inside her.

"He will never ever forgive me for this... never" she whispered as she sobbed in his arms.

How Andrew wished he could be in Steve's shoes... and for that one instant, he was. He wished he could make it all better for her. He was telling her the truth before when he said that if she were his that he would forgive her anything. The jaded lawyer saw more than just a seductress; he recognized her spirit was that of an innocent child needing protection and longing to be taken care of.

"He doesn't deserve you" he whispered into her neck.

His words snapped her back to reality and she pushed him away. Her arm stretched out between them as she yelled "Stay away from me!" He was surprised and hurt by her reaction. She wiped her tears, ashamed at having let him see her cry.

"I want you out of here!" Jamie's voice was low and threatening.

Steve's footsteps coming down the stairs startled them both. Andrew and Jamie both looked over at Steve, backing away from their embrace. He saw that Jamie was clearly shaken up, but he dismissed it as the emotions of having him back home.

"You know Andrew, I'm not a foolish man and I would never leave my wife alone for very long with another man"

Steve smiled, only half joking as he walked over to where they were both standing. He circled around Andrew to where his wife was standing and wrapped his arms around his wife.

"Don't cry Babydoll, I'm home now and nothing will change that - I'm here for good."

Andrew's eyes grew cold but only Jamie noticed. He felt suddenly uneasy about being there with the two of them.

"You know," the angry and disappointed lawyer muttered "I should really get going, I have an appointment with a client, and I'd hate to be late"

Andrew looked at his watch. He couldn't stand being there a minute longer.

Steve certainly wasn't going to press for Andrew to stay. As grateful as he was to this man, he couldn't wait to be alone with his hot sexy wife. God, he had missed her so. They had so much catching up to do, but now there would be no need for small talk -- or any talk at all.

"We'll be in touch" Andrew held out his hand and Steve gripped it firmly.

"Of course and thank you again".

Andrew then turned to Jamie and nodded his head once.

"Mrs. Alexander."

He tried to look into her eyes one last time, but her full attention had already turned back to Steve, "it was my pleasure to be of help."

While Steve walked Andrew to the door, Jamie tried to compose herself before her husband walked back inside and as she turned to face him, she forgot about everything else. Steve closed the distance between them and stared into her teary grey eyes. He raised his hand and touched her face.

"God you're beautiful Babydoll".

His eyes worshipped her - from her beautiful golden hair, her bright eyes, a perfect straight nose... and oh those lips! He pulled her close to him and kissed her as if it was the very first time. His tongue went in search for hers, exploring the depths of her mouth, feeling the wetness, the warmth. In those long weeks, the thought of her was all that kept him from going insane; she was all that mattered to him, now and forever. He was hard almost instantly, and he pulled Jamie tightly against him almost as if to show her the effect she had on him.

Tears streamed down Jamie's cheeks as her husband kissed her. The joy of having him home, along with the guilt from what she had done to achieve it, mixed to produce of river of tears. It would take her more than a lifetime to forget how she had compromised both her and her marriage. In that moment she almost blurted out what she had done. He was the love of her life; how could she keep it from him? But as much as he loved her, she knew Steve would not be so forgiving if he found out she had given herself to another man. She couldn't bear to see the pain in his eyes, couldn't bear to be without him again. He broke the kiss to wipe away her tears.

"There's no need for tears anymore crying, Babydoll. Nothing will ever take me away from you again...ever" his eyes were filled with love and devotion.

She thought she might just die from the remorse that was overwhelming her. His strong hands caressed her face whipping away her tears and, her hoped, her sins.

"Tell me you want me baby" she whispered almost as if afraid to even ask. He smiled lightly, but the desire burned brightly in his eyes.

"Babydoll, I have never wanted anything more in my entire life".

Almost as if she had waited for his answer, Jamie began to unbutton his shirt frantically as though she was suddenly pressed for time. He helped her and together they removed it, almost tearing it off. She looked her husband in the eyes, whispering both seductively and yet vulnerably at the same time.

"I need to have you inside me Steven... I can't wait any longer!"

He lunged at his wife and they fumbled with each other's clothes like clumsy teenagers in heat. But they also both realized the other was uncharacteristically very nervous. Steve was rock hard at the thought of being inside his wife again but at the same time, he hesitated. He couldn't help wondering if anything had changed between them while he was away. Had she changed, or perhaps her feelings toward him had changed? He quickly pushed those thoughts out of his head; Jamie would have certainly told him if anything had changed. He looked into her big bright eyes and saw the love he had missed. He realized once again that his curse was to love her with a white hot intensity, he had never known possible - for this lifetime and every lifetime after that.

Steve stared into Jamie`s eyes and saw everything she was feeling - happiness and sorrow, pain and relief.

"I love you so Babydoll."

Jamie couldn`t wait a moment longer; she grabbed her husband's hands to lead him upstairs, as they reached the staircase she turned and sat on the third step and leaned back seductively against the next. Steve was tempted to take her right then and there, but decided that he wanted her in his bed, in their bed. He scooped her up in his strong arms almost as if she was a child, taking her by surprise, and quickly made his way upstairs to their bedroom.

Cradled in his arms as he carried her up the staircase, she looked at him with some confusion and uncertainty. She had thought that Steve would enjoy the thought of taking her on the staircase, as he often had before in one of their fits of passion. He saw the confusion and maybe even a trace of disappointment in her eyes and spoke softly in her ear.

"As much as I want you right this very second, I need to take my time, darling. It's been so long and, well...in the past, we've always taken our time together for granted... but never again Babydoll, never again!"

His lips pressed gently against hers and she could feel his love radiating throughout her entire body and warming her to the core.

He reached their bedroom and kissed her again as he put her down. He took her hands in his and brought them to his lips, pausing for a second and then inhaling deeply. Her hands smelled fresh, like wildflowers - as her hands always smelled. She was constantly washing them with soap, and he would often joke about her constant need to wash her hands with soap being a behavior problem. He smiled at the thought. She hadn't changed one bit in the time he had been sent away, and that thought cheered him more than any word could have.

Still holding her hands, he backed up guiding her to their king size bed. She was so glad he was taking his time and her thoughts were of him only. He paused for a second to admire his beautiful wife. She looked even more beautiful than he had remembered. She looked almost angelic...Almost, he smiled to himself. He knew better.

As he stared at his wife's perfect body, he realized she was thinner.

"How much weight have you lost, baby?" he asked with obvious concern.

She took his hand and pulled it to her mouth to kiss.

"Just a little," she smiled at him, but he knew it was more than that.

"I thought we agreed to eat three meals a day" he said. Jamie kissed the palm of his hand again.

"The food just wouldn't go down, Steven". He smiled back, "Uh huh" he said softly, making a mental note to keep an eye on her eating habits.

She unbuttoned her jeans as her husband watched her. Although noticeably thinner, Jamie had not lost her curves, and he loved the way her hips stood proudly on either side of her taught stomach. He leaned back on the bed, and his eyes told her to undress; although he never said a word. She grabbed the hem of her tank top and slowly peeled it up and over her breasts, exposing her perfect, brown nipples to his gaze. Steve closed his eyes for a second to make sure this was not one of his dreams again. Her firm breasts stood proudly for his inspection, and the perfectly round nipples hardened under his gaze. Jamie shivered just from the feeling of his eyes on her; she loved the way he looked at her. He stood up and removed his own shirt, but his eyes never left his wife's.

"Come here Babydoll"

Jamie took a few steps closer to him. He gazed longingly into her eyes, and then took her face in his hands.

"You belong to me and I belong to you, for all time my love."

He pulled her face to his and kissed her open mouth. Jamie was lost in his kiss, letting herself go further than ever before. She forgot about everything else that existed before that moment; forgot about Andrew, about Vincent, and Steve being away from her. She knew, now and forever, that she was the only place in the world she wanted to be. As she explored the depths of his mouth with her tongue, her hands trailed down his chest and over his flat stomach, finally finding his pants, unbuckling and unzipping them and letting them fall to the floor. She broke their kiss to stare into his beautiful hazel eyes, the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen.

His fingers grabbed her hair and pulled tight; not hard enough to hurt her but there was a fierce intensity that betrayed his need. He pulled her head back, exposing the vulnerable and seductive outline of her throat. He trailed kisses down her neck as he inhaled deeply; the scent of her skin was intoxicating. Steve felt it was like he was going to be with her for the first time.

She shuddered as his mouth trailed kisses all the way down to her breasts and his lips captured her hard nipple between his lips. He then followed the same path back up again, planting more kisses as he went, until he reached her trembling lips.

He paused, only for a second, but she felt his hesitation.

"What happened in there Steven?"

Jamie's soft voice was barely a whisper, and yet filled with concern... both wanting to know, but afraid to hear.

"Baby, while I was first in there," Steve's voice cracked as the violent images filled his mind, "I thought I would be killed... or worse."

Her eyes welled at the sound of his words.

"But then, because of Andrew... no one came near me. I was left completely alone. I thank God for him".

Jamie's eyes searched his, and she saw that he was the still the same man as he was when he went in. She knew instantly in her heart that she had indeed made the right decision.... She had sacrificed her dignity for the man she loved, and it had paid off. Jamie's tears of relief once again flowed freely... and Steve kissed the tears from her eyes, the salty taste lingering in his mouth.

"Don't cry baby," Steve was desperate to comfort her.