Tale of the Night Before

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He poured himself another drink and downed it almost immediately. Jamie could see the bottle was almost empty. Steven held his breath, allowing the burn in his throat to linger for a long time before he slowly exhaled and turned to look at his unfaithful wife.

"Tell me Jamie, did you cum for him?"

His lips were pursed in a sneer as he repeated the question slowly.

"Did he make you cum?"

Once again she didn't answer, but he persisted.

"Did you ask him to fuck you harder and faster the way you do with me? Did he cum inside you?"

She almost couldn't recognize his voice -- he sounded so hurt and even more angry.

"Tell me Jamie, tell me how hot he got you, and what a great lover he is."

Jamie had known in her heart she was at fault since the very first time Andrew had touched her; but she also knew that everything she had done was out of love for her husband. So, she refused to be humiliated this way. She rose to her feet, but he practically pounced to where she was.

"And where do you think you're going?"

She didn't know what he might do, and she was frightened.

"I..I..." she stammered.

"You will tell me everything you did Jamie... better yet, why don't you show me what happened"

The glare in his eyes kept Jamie wary.

"What??"

She couldn't believe what he was asking! Why would he want to relive that horrible experience?

"I think you heard me Ms. Dior"

He hadn't referred to Jamie by her maiden name since before they were married, and it sent a chill up her spine.

"It's Mrs. Alexander, Steven"

She was trying so hard to make him see her as his wife again.

"Not if I say it's not!" he spoke harshly, but the words came out slowly and carefully, like he knew he was drunk, and he was making sure he got it right.

She looked at him closely, trying to determine what state he was in. Staring into his wild eyes, she was frightened again as she saw more than disappointment there; she also saw the lust she had welcomed earlier, but now it only frightened her more.

He looked her over as if his eyes were hands...exploring her body...that perfect piece of flesh that was denied to him for so long. Now, she was standing right in front of him and was barely covered by the short silk robe she was wearing. He took a hold of her roughly and tore open the sash of her robe.

"Steven...what are you doing?"

Jamie felt his strong fingers resting on her shoulders.

"You're such a hot little fuck, Jamie" he never spoke to her like this before and she didn't know how to respond.

"You take all of my self control when we fuck, so I can't imagine what you do to men who have never had you"

His hands slipped to the front of her robe, and pulled the flimsy silk aside exposing her naked body. His fingers traced the outline of her breasts slowly. As frightened as she was, she shivered at the feel of his hands on her soft skin. She had been so afraid she would never feel them again, but now they both excited and confused her.

"Steven, please..." she begged softly, but neither of them was quite sure of what she was begging for.

In one sudden motion, he spun her around and had his body pressed firmly against hers. She could feel his erection growing hard against her as he pushed it firmly into the crack between her cheeks. Steve had one hand cupping her breasts and the other dropped to her crotch to massage her sex; their bodies rocked together, swaying to the sound of the music playing on Jamie's radio. For just a brief moment, she thought everything was alright...he had forgiven her. And then reality came crashing back and Jamie felt everything was lost again.

"You broke your vows Jamie."

He whispered in her ear. He reeked of alcohol and anger, and she knew how dangerous that combination could be. She didn't dare speak. She knew better than to irritate him, especially in the state he was in. She had only seen him once before like this and it wasn't one of her favorite memories.

"You will show me everything that happened"

He moved quickly in front of her, his hands getting stronger and rougher as he touched her. She looked up at him, trying to re-establish the feelings of love which had bound them so closely together for the last four years. Of everything that could happen, of all the things she was terrified of that moment; the thought of losing him was the worst.

"Tell me, Jamie...show me how he fucked you."

Steve's eyes were glazing over with renewed lust and his thumbs rubbed circles over her swelling nipples. He brought one hand up and softly touched her face.

"Don't cry," he whispered softly but sternly.

He knew that if she did, he would hold her and forgive her and make everything alright. But he couldn't ignore the fact that she had betrayed him...his powerful ego just couldn't let it go. As she stared into his darkening eyes, Jamie realized she had no choice but to comply with his drunken demands. She let her soft silk robe slip off her shoulders and onto the floor.

He looked her over slowly. She was all he had ever desired and now he wanted to possess her again; he needed to possess her again. His mind told him that she was like poison and he had to fight his urge to make love to her. Now he would just fuck her, like some whore on the street. Because that was what she deserved, he tried to convince himself.

"Was it a good fuck Jamie?"

His powerful leg slipped in between hers, parting them even more.

"NO!"

She was horrified that he would even ask her a question like that, about something that made her feel so guilty and ashamed.

"Were you wet for him Jamie?" He felt her resist him as his hand cupped her smooth-shaven mound.

"NO!" She could smell the booze on his breath and suddenly she remembered how wet she really was that fateful night with Andrew Prince. She vowed not to let him arouse her this way, but she felt her resolve start to weaken as he took her hand and brought it to his mouth, sucking on her fingers one at a time. It felt like the romantic Steven she loved so much was returning. Her hands slowly drifted down his chest, and came to rest on his stomach

Steven started sucking her finger in the dirtiest, smuttiest way and then he noticed her hand on the waist of his jeans.

"Did you touch him like this?"

"NO!" Her frustration was palpable as it felt like ice daggers pierced her heart. She snapped at him again.

"Steven, I told you...I let him use me...that is all... I did it to protect you and get you released". It was so hard for her to speak.

"There was nothing I did...or felt...that was remotely pleasurable."

He unbuttoned his pants and let them slide down his slim hips and muscular thighs as he wiggled out of them once more. He was hard again and his immense cock slapped against his stomach as it escaped its cloth prison. Despite everything that was happening, Jamie was overwhelmed by his sheer physical beauty. He almost took her breath away, until she saw the coldness in his eyes; and it brought her back to the present circumstances. And she knew she had to make him see why she did what she did.

"Why can't you understand, Steven?"

Suddenly his refusal to understand and support her was too much and her repressed feelings started to bubble up to her fiery surface.

"You left me here alone to fend for myself. All of our money was locked up and I had access to none of it!"

She lashed out and without thought at all, she slapped him across the face. Jamie turned to walk away but he grabbed her wrist and spun her back around. Shocked by his violence and the strength he used against her; with her free hand she slapped his face again.

Her actions infuriated him. In his drunken state, he grabbed her by the neck and pushed her against the wall as she tried pounding on his massive chest to fight him off. He released his grip on her but kept her captive by leaning his body into her and pressing her into the wall. It was only when he lifted her leg up and pulled her hard around his waist that she realized his "Show me how you fucked him, Jamie"

His thick, swollen cock was positioned at her tiny opening and he roughly thrust forward. As much as she hated how he was treating her, her body was responding to his touch. She was tight and only beginning to moisten as he thrust harder against the entrance to her pussy. He withdrew and reached down to feel her cunt, smiling as her lips began to moisten for him. He thrust again, the head of his cock this time gaining entrance and stretching her open. The brutal nature of his insertion caused her to let out a scream as he entered her. But there was no denying that she was wet for him.

Her body responded to the violent thrusting of his cock inside of her, but she tried to fight it.

"No, Steven, please listen..."

And like he just didn't care, he thrust into her again...and again...until she couldn't fight him any longer. She was hot for him and he knew it, and that shared desire fueled him to the hardest fucking he ever gave her.

"Did he fuck you like this Jamie? Was he as good as you ever had?"

He moaned into her ear, as he slammed into her body harder against the wall, lifting her up and dropping her full weight on his cock.

"No Steven, you are... you're the best I ever had."

"You're a liar Jamie... I know you loved the way his cock felt inside you," he taunted her even as he drew nearer to his own impending orgasm.

"I love the way your cock feels inside me, Steven... I love the way you fuck me."

Jamie refused to even think about anyone else while her husband pounded away at her sopping cunt.

Steve hammered relentlessly at her pussy, while he questioned her relentlessly as well. Every time his cock thrust deep inside her; he would whisper in her ear.

"Tell me how many times he made you cum Jamie... did you suck his cock too... were you a little slutty tramp for him?"

Every time he would ask another question, she would draw nearer to the orgasm she felt growing inside her. She also responded to every question with the same type of answer.

"I want to cum over and over for you Steven... I love sucking your cock... I am YOUR slutty tramp, Steven."

And the more she answered him, the more he fucked her hard while he talked to her, and the closer she got to cumming for him.

With his cock slamming in and out of her pussy like a piston, and his hands mauling her body, Steve leaned in and whispered in her ear,

"I am going to cum inside you, just like your fucking lover did, Jamie. Tell me how much you loved it when he came inside you... tell me, now."

The thought of his cock spraying his cum inside her again, combined with the filthy things he was saying to her combined to send Jamie over the edge like a car plunging off a cliff. She locked her legs around him and squeezed his cock with the full strength of her pussy muscles as tremors wracked her body from one end to the other. She threw her arms around his neck and arched her back as the wave of pleasure lifted her up and carried her away. She rode that climax as wave after wave crashed down on the shore of ecstasy, and she came again and again, each one stronger and lasting longer than the one before. But she fought them, wanting the pleasure to last, but holding out for exactly what he promised her -- the feel of his cum splashing inside her pussy.

She grabbed his head in her hands and pulled it to her mouth, as she whispered in his ear.

"You cum for me now, Steven Alexander... you fuck my cunt... and you fill it with your hot cum now.... I need your cum inside me now!"

She was almost screaming as she finished her filthy diatribe, and she could feel his muscles throughout his body tensing. She knew he was nearing his own climax, and his fucking became erratic and the thrusts became harder stabs rather than a steady motion. She leaned back against the wall, her full attention on her husband and the cock she could actually feel swelling inside of her. At that moment, just as he reached the pinnacle of his pleasure, in the split second between orgasm and cumming, she looked deep in his eyes, and said

"You're the only man I will ever want, for the rest of my life, and in the next... It's always been you, and always will be you, just you Steven."

And with that they both surrendered to the pleasure that overwhelmed them, each body shaking and spasming with the sheer force of the climax they shared until he collapsed against her, with only the wall holding them both up. She took his face in her hands and kissed him as deeply as she had ever kissed him, and he returned it with the passion built up over a lifetime of searching for the missing piece of himself.

They collapsed to the floor, clutching each other as if they were afraid to let go, which to some extent was true. Finally, Jamie spoke, suggesting they have a quick shower and then go get something to eat before their friends all came over for the party welcoming Steve home. They both had so many friends that what had started as an intimate dinner party for 8 had grown into a party for almost 50. Rather than panic, Jamie simply asked each of them to bring a dish and had thawed a few of the many party platters she kept in the freezer for these impromptu parties they always seemed to have or were invited to. Steve smiled softly and kissed her.

"You go ahead Babydoll; I'll be up in a minute."

"Ok, but don't take too long, we need to get moving, baby." Jamie reminded him. "I won't be long," Steve smiled again.

Jamie reveled in the feel of the shower on her skin as she went through her usual post-sex routine, a quick rinse, a thorough washing, and lots of lotion on her skin. She thought it was odd that Steve hadn't joined her by the time she had finished however, and she called out to him. Probably got tied up on the phone with one of his many friends calling, she decided. Hearing no answer from him, she wrapped a towel around herself and went down the stairs. She saw the note on the table, and she walked over and picked it up, thinking maybe he had run to the corner store for something. As she read, the floor dropped out from under her and she felt the walls suddenly close in. Tears were already streaming from her eyes, and her knees almost buckled, and she hadn't even gotten to the second line yet. It read simply,

Babydoll,

I thought I could forget, but I can't.

I need to sort all this out,

Even lovers need time apart,

That is the best thing for us now.

S

Jamie knew her husband all too well. He had gone to see Andrew.

To be continued....