All Comments on 'Tale of Two Indian Sisters Pt. 02'

by sweetdreamssss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good but could be better

Best part of the episode for me was the waterfalls. Waterfalls is rarely used in erotic stories. The latter part of this episode could have been better. The dialogue could have been subtle. The sex scene could have been more elaborate, and having a slower build up. But you have raised the bar high by this episode. Well done. Can't wait to read the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
VERY HOT

Very hot story such a nice one second parts is best kindly write another part as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What are ways to access desi lit stories?

Hello, I am one of those sober hypocrites in real life who enjoys reading stories here. I would like to know how various users here stay updated with new stories across broad desi genre? Please advise on ways to access latest stories on website browser and/or apps, if any. Thanks.

PS OMG, what a storyline.

StopokochacStopokochacover 1 year ago

WOW! I regret nor reading this series sooner. This was some of your best material. I just had trouble following certain elements of the story, because there were too many characters with difficult names, and there were some Hindi words that I didn't know the meaning of. But I loved the analogy of her wet pubic hair being like dew on morning grass. The pubic hair is a refreshing change, as most of the other stories I've read from Indian authors, always have the girls hairless. I will admit, I kept imagining the servant guy as a young guy, which is probably why I enjoyed it so much. But I love how young you made the female characters in this series. The scenarios themselves were all very hot, as you put a lot of stuff that I've imagined myself. The setting was lovely. the reactions, emotions and backstories of the characters, made them so relatable. There were so many elements to these stories, and I feel there was a little bit of something for everyone. I especially loved the part about him not pulling out despite her being in pain. Me and another girl were talking about that recently, and it can be quite erotic, at least from a fictional/fantasy perspective. There were just some minor grammar issues, and a few instances where you could've used a different word. It would also be nice to see an uncircumcised guy at some point.

I still have not read Part 3, but I think this is another one of yours that I will be adding to my "Favorites List" And this shows that a story doesn't need to be long, to be good.

Nice work :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous