Talent Scout Ch. 03

Story Info
Hotel Staff.
5.1k words
4.73
2k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
377 Followers

Ms Ashley Daniels checked her makeup in the portico's glass window wall reflection. She twisted a little sideways, admiring her long legs exposed below the very short skirt. She smoothed a hand over her wool skirted ass, then cupped her breasts to a finer cleavage in the corset beneath the woman's business suit blazer. She liked the subtle tease of her corset boosted boobs, the supporting lingerie unseen, making it appear she was wearing nothing under the jacket. She got a lot of second looks from voyeuristic men.

The limousine rolled to a stop at the resort entrance. A doorman grabbed the car's rear door handle and swung it open. Ned Jackson emerged from the back of the well-staffed town car and leaned back in to give a parting peck to the topless rear seat female staffer that had kept him occupied with her special travel services. Her disheveled looks confirmed she had been very busy during the long ride.

Ashley smiled at the elite accommodations afforded the senior Talent Scout. As concierge at this resort chain hotel's second-tier city location, she was expected to arrange comparable services throughout his business visit. She had informed the staff of Mr Jackson's quality control inspections and employment advancement interviews. There was a flirty competition to secure his attention and garner a job promotion.

Ned turned his attention from his pleasant ride forward to his future responsibilities.

He saw a business-suited woman waiting to greet him and assumed she was his hostess for the week.

"Welcome, Mr Jackson. I'm Ashley Daniels, the concierge at this hotel. I hope your inbound ride was up to your expected standards. Ginger can be a very accommodating hostess."

"She was all of that and more, thank you!"

After those pleasantries, Ashley ordered the hotel staff to take Mr Jackson's luggage to the penthouse suite. But before he got settled in, she offered a quick 'backstage tour' of the hotel operations. He could get a preview of the operations and the availabilities.

Paraded through the various departments, Ned perused the potential recruitment

candidates during his tour of the kitchen, dining room, laundry and housekeeping services, recreation pools, and gymnasium. Astute and attentive, Ashley took note of his subtly telegraphed interests and assured him that interview arrangements would be made. She then suggested he get settled in at his top-floor suite and let the hotel staff take care of his comforts.

*** Room Service ***

Ned found his accommodations to be a little upscale but not what you might call luxurious. His two-room suite had a large jacuzzi bath and a king-size bed. He had seen better but it would do for now. He would only be here a few days. Meanwhile, rather than wander the facilities alone, he ordered room service for lunch.

Soon, there was a knock on the door and he answered to find a busty brunette sporting waitress-uniform-boosted cleavage delivering a cart of shiny plate covers under which Ned presumed was his lunch. Her hair was bunched up, pinned beneath a neat lacy cap.

The name tag pinned to her bountiful breast said 'Zoe, Guest Services, Hungary'.

She wheeled the tray ahead of her as Ned watched from behind as her thong-split ass swayed atop stiletto heels. She parked the cart in the middle of the outer room and turned to perform her food delivery duties and make his acquaintance.

"Good afternoon, Mr Jackson. May I set the table?"

"Be my guest" he said, tongue in cheek.

He very much intended to explore what 'guest services' she had to offer. He was sure the food would be delicious; what other flavors and favors did Zoe have to offer?

She stood by as Ned sat and ate lightly of the finger food snack. She didn't smile or talk but stood attentive for any assistance he might request. Ned simply chewed his lunch and enjoyed the sexy view; however, he was losing interest in his meal and gaining more interest in its server.

The corset constricted her waist to an hourglass tits and ass roundness. Her boosted cleavage rose and dipped slightly with her breathing. Her hands were finger laced at her crotch level but didn't conceal the tight pussy mounds in her narrow thong. Ned had his fill of nutrition and wanted a different kind of satisfaction.

She simply watched without emotion as he rose before her. She was duly passive as Ned disengaged her corset boob-boosting bodice. He exposed her tits and nipples, and then as an amusing dessert, sampled her tasty boobs. She stood still as he played at his whim. It wasn't unpleasant by any means and she felt a moisture growing in her groin.

She took it all in stride when he picked her up, plopped her on the sofa, and flipped up her skirt to reveal her shaved bare cunt. He looked mesmerized by another tasty offering. Ned dove in and gave her foreplay cunnilingus, dawdling long enough to bring her to orgasm. She recovered slowly out of her stupor and became newly energetic.

He was surprised but cooperative when she turned aggressive and eagerly scrambled to get in a position where she could dive on his cock. He recovered his balance and passively received a deepthroat blowjob as a turnabout reward.

With both his appetites now sated, she removed the service tray, promising to return as often as he needed. He hoped he would need something often.

*** Recreational Trainer and Lifeguard ***

Andrea Palmer was a lithe blonde that Ned had spotted during his welcoming tour. She was performing as the hotel lifeguard, watching over the swimming pool as part of her recreational director duties. She wore a red swimsuit that clung to her boobs and ass. Ned let his interest be known to his concierge hostess. She arranged an interview at the recreation area. Ned insisted on interviewing her on neutral ground; he suggested his suite. Ashley popped a smirk and said she thought the pool was more appropriate. Then she added a wink.

Ned was waiting at the pool deck in the late afternoon. The sign said 'Closed for Private Event'. There was nobody present but himself. He was wearing his swim trunks and a tee shirt anyway. He looked up to see his interviewee in her day job sleek swimsuit.

He stood for the scantily clad young lady and invited her to join him at his table. Andrea put out her hand, smiling and bright-faced, but Ned used it to guide her closer, knowing a handshake wouldn't set the right tone. He motioned her towards his table. Her body molded into the seat, her long trim legs crossed at her thighs and her hands clasped on the tabletop.

Ned asked a few warmup questions before getting a rundown on her training and experience at community pools, beaches, and private residences. The private residences stirred Ned's curiosity and he delved deeper into those venues.

Andrea was forthright about the pool parties that often evolved into late-evening orgies with special guests. She confessed that if more than two men were scheduled to attend, she brought along a friend to help handle the load, or loads, of the manly volumes of excess cum. Curious Ned inquired further about her safety qualifications for those private parties and she offered to demonstrate.

Ned stood to come around to her but she stood quickly herself. Her hands were at his chest and a mighty push had him toppled into the pool. He floundered around until his head popped above the water surface. He sputtered and spit and looked cross at her way as he tread the water.

She was loudly laughing and then used a playful voice.

"Oh, look! I see a man who needs to be rescued!"

She vaulted into the pool feet first, a lifesaver jump, making a huge splash that swamped his head again. Before he could get his bearings, an arm wrapped his chest and soft wet boobs pressed his back.

"Relax, Mr Jackson. I have you now."

He felt himself moving across the water, buoyed by her other arm and two legs kicking them towards the shallow end of the pool. Arriving in waist-deep water, Andrea righted him until his feet touched bottom and he could stand on his own.

"Mr Jackson, I am a qualified Red Cross water safety professional. You can be sure that all of your clients and guests will be safe with me. Now, let's see you try it."

They doggie-paddled to deeper water where they could still stand. She faced away and took his arm under hers, circled it across her chest, tucking it tight over her boobs. With a kick, she laid him back. She held his arm tight to her chest.

He fluttered his feet and crawled the water with his loose arm. They moved slower through the water than she had. Her softness felt nice against his forearm.

She had proved her point for water safety. They climbed out and returned to the side table. His trunks and shirt were wet and the air was cooling. Ned felt a shiver and Andrea noted it.

"We need to get you out of those wet clothes and warm you up."

'Finally,' he thought. He took her hand and turned to take her to his room for a deeper interview. She stood her ground and he looked back.

"Not that way. This way."

She led him on a path that circled behind a screening hedge. The air was rich with a chlorine smell. They came upon a Jacuzzi, its surface skirted by a warm fog.

Andrea didn't hesitate as she pulled the tie strings on his trunks and helped them off his waist and hips. She saw his prominent manhood and realized this warmup may have side benefits for her. She grabbed his wet tee-shirt hem but he took over and rolled the wet fabric over and off his head. He was now naked.

She planted a hand on his chest but he balked.

"No pushing this time. I can walk down the steps."

Andrea smiled at his reference to her earlier trick and pointed for him to get in the warm water.

He found a seat and sat belly-deep in the hot tub. She fiddled with some dials and started the bubble jets before stepping in and sitting next to him. She still wore her swimsuit.

"Feeling better. Mr Jackson?"

She moved his hand over her knee and moved up her thigh until he contacted her spandex-protected pussy. His other hand took one of hers and moved it to his cock.

"This may need a special warmup."

Her voice was sultry sweet.

"I think I can arrange that."

She rose, breaking both manual contacts, swinging a leg over and straddling his thighs. She twisted her hands under her swimsuit's shoulder straps and turned them down her biceps. The top rounds of her generous breasts were exposed.

"Like what you see, Mr Jackson?"

"I'd like to see more."

"Okay..."

She moved the shoulders lower and dragged the red spandex downward to reveal the soft shapes with brown nipples that had pressed Ned's arm during their practice rescue.

"Now do you like what you see?"

"Yes."

"Good. Would you like a taste?"

Ned's response was to hold one tit in his hand and squeeze, turn, and twist it as his tongue and lips lapped and kissed the nipple, finding her flavor delightful.

She slid closer during his tit-tasting and pressed his semi-tumescent cock higher with her plush but covered camel toe. Ned wondered how she would manage a closer relationship without a dismount, even a partial one.

He needn't have worried. Whatever other features the swimsuit had, it was built both for business use by a lifeguard and otherwise for a woman in heat. She reached between her thighs, brushing his cock, and the next thing he knew, the red fabric was bunched around her waist, and her hips, pussy, and ass were now bare.

With improved possibilities, Ned's cock gained girth. Andrea noted the hoped-for hardon and scrunched around, renewing her labia cock cuddle. Meanwhile, she encouraged Ned oral caresses on her boobs and nipples. She leaned in, planting one, then the other at his lips.

Everything seemed to be ready and she worked her hips and ass into alignment. Her lips came close to his ear for the sultry whisper.

"Are you ready, sir? Shall I make the special cock warmup connection?"

Ned's response was a guttural grunt which she took for 'yes'. His tip was poised at her lower opening and she forced its entry, followed slowly and tightly by the larger knob and the sturdy shaft. She was the one working while he sat and received the sexy warmup.

His hands were trapped between his chest and hers. He drew them out, getting true skin-to-skin contact. She was slowly jogging her ass, braced by her strong thighs straddling his hips and her arms around his neck. Her head was cheek to cheek with his and she was whispering sweet words to stoke his ego.

"Big... so big... I haven't felt this full for a while... oow, was that you making a flinch... uumm, I liked that... ohh, again?... here, feel this, Mr Jackson... do you like my squeeze?"

They played back and forth; sometimes in sync and sometimes random little extras. She could hear his rise in breathing and was feeling a buzz in her groin, as well. It rose and rose until she timed it just right.

She stuck her tongue in his ear, filling and tickling the channel. It set him off and as she felt the jets in her cunt, she went off on her own trek to paradise. Their jogging hips splashed the water but almost unnoticeably in the bubbly turbulence of the jacuzzi.

When they discovered consciousness again in each other's arms, it was a memorable glow of pleasure. And, with Ned warmed in cock, body, and soul, it was time to get some rest.

Andrea threw off her bunched swimsuit and found two terry bath robes; they covered themselves for the pit-pat walk to his suite for more 'interviewing'.

At his suite, Ned plucked at the belt of her robe and pulled it wide to reveal her naked body. She was facing a wall mirror and he saw reflected there the admirable pair of nice pink-capped tits. He fondled the beauties again and Andrea let him play with her special treasures, continuing her smile and cheerful attitude.

Ned took her hand and led her to the bed for a continuation of the interview. After some foreplay to get her in the mood and for him to stiffen him up again, she lay out and he effected a missionary position cock entry.

"So, show me your fitness. Show me how you can control the action from underneath."

She rolled her hips and squeezed her pussy, pressed her firm breasts to his chest, squirming seductively like a good girl should. He willed himself to hold out and partially succeeded. But she was very good and he peaked and flooded her cunt. He slumped on her body, his erection ebbed and he fell partially out.

He slapped her hip and told her 'You'll do', but she wasn't done. After a quick doze to re-energize, she pulled his cock to her pussy, rolled him into cowgirl, and kissed him in her bent-over pose.

She stretched higher and dipped her nipples to his lips, a physical invitation to lap and suckle the objects of his visual delight.

Meanwhile, she repositioned her pussy and wiggled her groin until she rediscovered his shaft. Tenting him, she rubbed her wet labia along his length as he re-stiffened under her ministrations. Lifting her ass, she found the knob and maneuvered him inside, sliding down to capture his whole erection in her warm snugness.

He lay still, his mouth moving to find her tits again as she smoothly rose and fell, using her toned body strength to serenely manipulate his penile nerves with her talented pussy.

The rhythm combined long strong strokes with clamping, a hip roll to graze his tip on her cervix, and a slow withdrawal. Her hips tilted in a way that drug his corona vee tight against her membranes. Ned was amazed at the sensations she could invoke even after his recent spews. It was more about her skills, rather than his stamina, that overcame his tame refraction hiatus and invigorated his macho.

Her talents drew out another volume of sperm to both of their delights. She was truly the male's whollistic health and fertility aficionado that an elite upscale resort could make proper use of. He offered her the post and she accepted with hearty gratitude.

*** Housekeeping ***

Janine found the room with the special guest Ashley had informed her of. The concierge was being kind. Janine's work permit visa was expiring soon and if she didn't find a new position she would be deported back to Bulgaria.

She feared that return to poverty and obscurity. As discussed with Ashley, she must make the most of this encounter with the recruiter for a different hotel venue outside the States.

She set down the stack of towels and looked up and down the hallway. Empty for the moment, she unbuttoned her uniform blouse and skinned down her skirt and panties. Nude but for heels, she wrapped her butt with a small towel and clipped her name tag to it so Mr Jackson wouldn't forget her name later.

Picking up her stack of fresh linen, she held her head high, steeled her courage, and buzzed the doorbell.

Ned was lounging again after his previous interview. He had another one scheduled for tomorrow and decided to rest and refract to be in prime verve for his duties. There was a knock on the door and a muffled announcement of "Housekeeping!".

He strode nude to the door and edged it open. There stood the housemaid with an armload of folded towels. Her uniform was anything but traditional for hotel staff, at least any normal hotel elsewhere. She held the pile of towels on bent arms at waist level.

Her breasts were bare, teardrop D-cups Ned surmised, with umber-toned areolas. Above those and her bare shoulders was a seductive facial presentation: dark eyeshadow to complement her deep brown eyes, short black wavy hair that curled around her cheeks and ears, and dangling crystal earrings visible below the hairdo. Her hips and belly were smooth and youthful, leading down to high-heeled dancer legs.

Ned stepped back and opened the door wide, gesturing her towards the ensuite bath.

"Thank you, Mr Jackson. I won't be but a moment."

Her English suggested an Eastern Europe accent. Her loincloth-like ass cover held a name medallion labeled 'Janine'. Ned followed as her swinging ass led away in front.

When she stopped and leaned from the waist to place the towels on a low shelf beneath the sink, her pretty pink pussy met his gaze. It was all what he assumed was an intended invitation. He stepped forward, grabbing her hips in both hands, forcing her to stay bent over. His erection had swelled as he followed, watched, and now held the housemaid in his grasp. His tipped poked her pussy and she attempted to rise up but he pressed her down and continued to press.

She was mewing some words in broken English. She had hoped a topless interview would be in the offing. She intended her exhibitionism would just sweeten the pot. But sex with this unfamiliar man wasn't expected. She would leave the room and find another way to stay in America.

Ned ignored whatever fearful protests she may have uttered. She wiggled to escape but he slapped her ass in response. She settled down into a submissive attitude.

He slid himself in with little shuttles until he was well-planted. Janine felt the intrusion and wasn't all that regretful for the moment. The man's cock was hefty and she hadn't been with a man this large for some time, if ever. She became curious to see what this one's cock might feel like. So, she stayed in pose, except to widen her stance slightly to accommodate his efforts.

He commenced a leisurely stroke in a doggie-style fuck. She looked sideways in the mirror while she was being fucked, her face stoic and expressionless, yielding to the male's privilege to use her at his whim. She saw her tits sway to the thrust rhythm.

Looking up, she saw his eyes watching her wavering breasts; they had attracted his attention as well. She looked down again, resuming her submissive deference.

He saw her act of continued compliance and drove deep before moving his hands from hips to boobs, capturing the fun-bags in a two-handed clasp. He leaned forward and tilted her body half up, drawing her back to his chest, and then resumed his power thrusts.

bhuff
bhuff
377 Followers
12