Talent Scout Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The change in angle caused a change in his penile stimulation; his face changed to an eye-squinting grimace. He looked again, hoping to see her sneaking a peek at his face. She didn't and wouldn't. He was the dominant male taking his entitled pleasure with the hotel staff. The thought built his libido higher.

Ned peaked, crying out in ecstasy as his pulses of semen coated her inner channel. A few more solid strokes and he collapsed in post-coital swoon, laying his weight on her as she braced her body on hands and heels to support his post-ejaculation lethargy. When she felt him fully whither and fall out, she shuffled away and stood.

Turning, she knelt and wiped his sticky cock with a fresh clean towel from the newly restocked shelf.

Now that it was done and over, she felt violated by his brusque handling of her vulnerability. But it may be her only chance, so better to play it out to the end.

Looking up from her kneeling pose, she asked if he had any other needs that she could take care of before leaving.

"Mr Jackson, is there anything else?"

"Your cleaning is not done. My dick still feels soiled. Lick me clean."

She didn't want to but, if she didn't, would she get a chance for his assistance with her deportation dilemma?

Janine hesitantly leaned in, gingerly took his semi-tumescence in her mouth, and sucked him clean. The taste was not so vile but she knew it was her own juices she was tasting.

After a time, she decided he was clean enough.

"Mr Jackson, I must go now; other rooms need housekeeping services. But before I do, may I ask your assistance with a personal matter?"

Ned considered her request but the night was still young and with his day of interviews accomplished, he desired some extra 'me time'.

He gripped her bicep, a firm hold. She balked when he led her towards his bed instead of the door. She was trapped, but maybe this would lead eventually to a discussion of her situation. She decided to go along and hope.

He moved to the telephone and lifted the receiver. It was answered almost instantly.

"Concierge Desk. How may I help you?"

"The housekeeper did my room, then she did me. She says she has to leave for other duties. Assign them to someone else. She's a fantastic fuck with a tight little pussy. I'm keeping her for the night."

"Of course, Mr Jackson. Enjoy your evening."

"Oh, I'm sure I will."

He hung up and saw her stoic expression. He didn't explain; he didn't need to explain.

Using the grip on her arm, he pushed her roughly onto his bed. She rolled into a sprawled missionary; her thighs loosely spread. Her new submissive nature tuned up his libido again and his flaccid cock reacted with renewed growth.

He climbed aboard and punched his cock in for another juicy fuck. This time, the manly handling motivated her lust and she joined his eventual rapture.

Through the night, she cuddled him sweetly, kissing his face, ears, neck and chest, and took care of his comfort and relaxation. She sucked him off before showering together in the morning.

The phone rang. It was the concierge desk inquiring about their tardy employee.

"Mr Jackson, is Janine still with you?"

He answered that she was but he was about to release her to her hotel duties, the usual towel service, and other unusual client comfort services.

"Did she explain her work visa problem?"

"Uhh... No?"

Ashley explained Janine's immigration problem. Without much deliberation or hesitation, Ned said he would recommend her for a position at a special Caribbean resort. It was a win-win situation for Janine and the clients she would service there.

Ashley said she would make the arrangements as she heard a happy Janine whoop with joy in the background.

*** Concierge Services ***

Ned had done his recruitment interviews and was meeting with Ms Daniels, the concierge, before his outward journey to his next assignment. He was seated across the desk from her while she debriefed him on his examinations of her suggested staff advancements.

"Which ones attained your approval?"

Ned heard her words but wasn't really listening. His focus was on pondering just how she maintained such apparently high-set youthful breasts without supporting garments. He was still dwelling on that curiosity when he responded to her query.

"All of them, really. I'll recommend their recruitment to my clients."

"Wow! Okay, so I guess I'll have to do some replacement recruiting myself."

"Or maybe not."

Ashley made a curious face at the last remark. Ned decided to explore the boob phenomenon himself.

He moved to her and pulled her to standing next to her office chair, boldly lifting his hands to button her uniform jacket. She grabbed at his hands, an effort to stop his actions and keep her hidden corset secret.

"What do you think you're doing!?"

He ignored her vocal protests, slapped away her interfering hands, and spread her top garments open.

It wasn't a total surprise but he was amused by the subterfuge. He grabbed the half-cup boob shelves and yanked them down. Her fulsome tits bounced into the open.

Stunned by his boldness, she stayed in place as he fluffed her generous breasts. He reached down to ruck up her fashionable uniform pencil skirt. He hefted her near-bare ass on her desk, yanked aside her thong panties, and placed his knob at her pussy lips.

She gave a more vehement angry objection, slapping at his chest but he held her hips and simply drilled himself in. Despite her protests, her cunt was slippery with vaginal dew, belying her opposition. She seemed like-minded with the kinky notion of a struggle fuck.

He pushed her back flat on the desk. She struggled weakly; her hair flailed with angry shakes. The body twists bobbled her loose tits, attracting his attention. He slapped hard at the wobbling pair.

Now her whimpers turned to moans of distraught depravity and took on a lower tone of husky breathiness.

He knew she was succumbing to the pseudo-rape scene and it ignited his fervor. He battered her cunt hard and fast as she continued with less resistive motions. Those synchronized moves further stimulated his cock, making her tits wobble more freely on her chest as her moans grew louder.

The moving mammary eye candy was delicious to watch and he slapped her tits harshly again, warning her to be quiet; she shouldn't let her staff find out about her naughtiness. She closed her eyes and clenched her jaw and mouth.

He kept pumping his cock long and smooth; she bit her lip, locked her heels and ankles behind his hips, holding his cycling groin closer to hers. It made for shorter strokes but banged her clitoris all the more, getting her closer to her own orgasm.

The fucking was reaching its crescendo and he finally dumped his sperm inside her as she moaned out a choked rhapsody of rapture.

Some calm was restored as he backed out standing and she dropped from the desktop and plopped wearily into her office chair. She watched as he nonchalantly hiked up his pants and zipped up. She recovered enough to find her professional balance and this time sternly asked his choice of employee promotions to the island resort.

"Like I said, all of them... plus one."

She cocked an eye in query.

"Ms Daniels, you were willing to sacrifice your staff to my alpha male penchants for domination. That showed you have top management potential. How about an assistant general manager gig on a tropical island?"

Now THAT sparked her interest. She presumed the position paid well and was far from this dismal cold prairie backwater. She wondered about what arrangements she would need to make before turning over her duties here to her assistant.

"When?"

Ned smiled at her attention to detail and duty. He answered her question.

"Now."

They would leave immediately. She would accompany him on the flight to the island. But not without some wardrobe adjustments. He helped her remove the corset and redon the jacket over her truly bare tits. Now when she walked in her stiletto heels, her loose boobs swayed and jiggled with the rhythm of her stride inside the waist-clinched blazer.

He marched her around the facility one last time. Ashley tried to adjust to her freeform uniform but it was only partly successful. She went about informing the newly promoted ones of their impending departure and said farewell to those left behind. All who had ogled the concierge's tight cleavage in the past noticed her newly unfettered bouncy chest meat.

Ned's limousine was waiting at the portico when they existed the hotel. She climbed into the backseat with him, where he demanded she fulfill the backseat hostess role. He opened and removed her blazer and so she rode to the airport topless. He played with her tits while she was obliged to play with his cock.

He let her wear the blazer again when they made the walk from town car to the corporate jet, but unbuttoned. The substantial ounces of bounces didn't go unnoticed. The pilots and stewardess assumed what purpose she would fulfill on the way to the Caribbean.

And she did, continuing to meet his sexual comfort expectations all the way on the long flight. When they arrived at their ultimate destination, he would hand her off to the resort general manager to begin her reassignment as his ostensible assistant general manager.

Until then, he had other plans for acclimation to her new lifestyle.

12