Talent Scout Ch. 04

Story Info
Island Fever.
3.9k words
4.67
2.6k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 04/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Mobile Services ***

The corporate jet settled onto the runway of the small Caribbean Isle airport. It wasn't a large facility; this wasn't a vacation destination, more of a refueling and transit stop over.

A shuttle jeep stood by, waiting to carry the private jet passengers to the local marina. The speedboat was standing by, prepped and ready by its special crew for the long run to the exclusive resort.

Ms Ashley Daniels was eager to get off the plane. The flight had been long and Ned had been continuously demanding of her cabin borne personal services. The man was insatiable in his sexual needs. And her womb and tummy were full of his ejaculations.

To add to her discomfort, he had modified her travel suit, cutting off the blazer's two buttons, preventing its fastener closure. Then, he made her schlep both their carry-ons, one in each hand. The flaps wavered in the sea breeze gusts, flashing sneak peeks of her loose swaying boobs for all the ground personal to gawk at.

The jeep roared off towards the dock. Pulling up, another team of male dock workers got the same show as she walked the valises aboard their next ride, the speedboat. It was owned by the Tropical Island Transport Service. But that name was too long for the narrow stern and had been abbreviated as 'TITS Express'.

The embarrassment of her walk of shame may have been misplaced. The four-person boat crew consisted of a captain and three female mates. The captain was bare chested, wearing sandals and shorts. The mates were likewise bare chested with white cotton thongs and sandals. In their presence, Ashley looked overdressed for the wave hopping run to their destination.

The boat motored away from the dock and at a distance the captain revved up the engine. The wind blew against Ashley's blazer and she sat near the rear transom, one hand holding the bounding rail while the other clutched the jacket panels closed at her chest. Her hair fluttered in the stiff breeze.

Ned emerged from below; he had changed into the boat's standard dress of shorts and sandals. He spied Ashley seated in discomfort at her station. Ned decided to remedy that. He called over the mates for introductions.

There was Carol, stage name Huggies due to her generous sized breasts which she now showed with proud display. She had been rescued by Ned from a small-town honky-tonk strip joint and had prospered from her floundering backwater adult entertainment career to this current assignment, a true stepping stone to success.

And Astrid, the talented masseuse that Ned had recruited along with her little sister Elsa. Astrid had the platinum hair of her Nordic heritage and the athletic shaped body of a health care professional with hands that could expertly soothed a man's tensions... everywhere.

And a ballerina want-a-be that Ned couldn't remember her name no matter how many times she told him. Her physique was slender, perfectly muscled and toned to perform the artistic dances she practiced. Some of that art was practiced in bed with eager gentlemen. As with all aspiring ballerinas, she kept her straight black hair long, ass length, and it was now blowing freely in the wind.

He asked them to help Ashley fit into her new surroundings. The mates eagerly agreed, remembering the how new friends before had assisted with their acclimations.

The girls grabbed Ashley's hands, allowing the coat to blow open, flashing her big tits for all to see, as they towed her below to get her fitted into a proper on-deck uniform.

They held her removed skirt and jacket as she skimmed off her panties and handed them over as well.

"Take care of those. I'll need them back before we go ashore."

The three mates chuckled and gave her assurances.

"Don't worry. We know what to do."

Ashley put on the offered white cotton thong in keeping with the other mates' uniforms. At least she was in the company of other topless girls and not all alone to be stared at. All four topless females went back on deck. The captain and Ned were on the upper level, driving the boat. They thought the view of the lower deck was very agreeable.

Astrid went back below and emerged with an armload of Ashley's business suit. She tossed the jacket to Huggies, who snagged it as it caught the breeze. Ashley jumped up and tried to grab it. Huggies tossed it towards the ballerina who wasn't quite as good at playing keep away catch. The strong wind blew it out of her hands, over the transom and it floated down to disappear astern in the speedboat's wake.

Ashley gave an angry look at Huggies who simply smirked and shrugged her shoulders.

"Oopsies..."

Astrid gave a call to Ashley as she tossed the skirt towards her. Ashley jumped high, trying to catch the wind-gusted throw, but to no avail. It sailed over her head and joined its matching fashion out to sea.

The only good Ned could see from his perch was Ashley's big tits perform a perfect bounce up and jiggly settle during her leap. He was even more impressed than before at the mobility of her mammaries.

The last toy was her panties. Astrid was polite and asked Ashley if wanted to do the honors. Subdued, she said a quiet 'yes'. Astrid handed them over and they watched as Ashley sadly tossed them overboard over her back like a bride's garter at a wedding reception.

The boat engine whine began to decrease and the boat slowed its gallop over the waves. The horizon revealed a low land mass, signaling their approach to the remote island resort and its welcoming facilities. Ned had been securing select staff for the elite venue over the past few years and was looking forward to renewing his comradery with his previous recruits.

The captain spun the boat seaward and skillfully reversed it into its reserved slip. The girls jumped out, tying off the cleats while shore personnel went about the preparations for the return journey.

Three weary-looking gentlemen were helped aboard by the three female mates. The solitary men barely registered the three topless shipboard mates having been ball-drained day and night for the past week by similar beauties at this exclusive recreational island.

Ned found Ashley's high heels and told her to switch them out and leave the sandals behind. She complied and he took her bicep in a controlling grip, conducting her from ship to shore. He helped her make the one high step onto the dock, her tits bouncing freely. Joining at her side, he took off with a strong stride. He was amused by the way her quick step jiggled her boobs left and right, up and down, as they made their way to the resort's separate staff reception lobby.

*** Staff Orientation ***

Nikki Carlson was tied up, literally. The wrist cuffs were attached to the upper corners of an open square box frame. Her ankles were attached to the lower corners.

She was spread eagle and naked after having her clothes cut away by the resort general manager for this promotion interview. As an Assistant Area Manager, Nikki was trying out for the full Area Manager post. It was becoming quite trying, but she was eager for the advancement.

Sergio Manfredi wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead. This was becoming a real workout. The pudgy Resort General Manager always tried to get in his daily exercise but his schedule varied and an opportunity like this didn't often come up.

He liked his staff to be capable of accommodating all types of resort client requests, whatever those were. So, he was testing Nikki's aptitudes for such.

He was beating her everywhere with a play flogger, numerous thin silky strands rather than braided cords or leather straps. It wasn't about the pain but the endurance. And Nikki seemed to be holding up well. He, on the other hand, was feeling some fatigue.

The intercom buzzed.

"Mr Manfredi, the staff shuttle has arrived."

He broke off this management rigor to move to another; it never seemed to end. But it was a welcome respite from this particular duty. He put away the flogger.

"Hang out here until I get back. I shouldn't be too long."

He actually laughed at his own joke. When he returned, he would let her off the box and ask her to choose between a blowjob or a fuck.

Sergio trotted out to the dock, still clad in his black exercise shorts and sneakers.

"Mr Jackson!"

Ned looked toward the sound and saw the bare-chested resort general manager heading his way. He stopped short and extended his hand to greet his Talent Scout. His shorts and sandals seemed hurriedly donned, a sheen of sweat on his forehead.

"I just heard you'd arrived so I broke off my advanced staff promotion interview and came here to greet you. So good to see you again. Are you here on business or pleasure?"

"Both. For a few days. Mr. Manfredi, please give a welcome to Ms Ashley Daniels. I have offered her the Assistant General Manager position you requested me to fill."

Sergio stretched up to give her a dual bijou cheek buzz, close enough to brush her nipples with his hairy chest. Then he took a step back and scanned the near naked brunette up and down. He addressed Ned rather than her with his question.

"Well... I can see why you picked her. She certainly meets the characteristics of my request. But does she have any experience with resort management?"

Ashley opened her mouth to state her credentials.

"Yes, I have been..."

Ned cut her off.

"Some... but she was mostly administering concierge services at a hotel in the upper Midwest. You'll have to coach her on the expected duties of an Assistant General Manager at this unique resort."

Sergio looked her up and down again, pausing to stare at her fulsome tits.

"Yes, of course. I'm tied up at the moment... well someone else actually and I have to get back to my nooner... err, my interview. I'll begin Ms Daniel's briefing later today."

Having completed his delivery, Ned took his leave of Mr Manfredi and Ms Daniels. He wandered off, intent on finding favors from some previous grateful recruitments. They always seemed eager to show their intimate appreciation for being selected by him in the past.

Sergio clicked his fingers at a nearby bellhop, one of the ones staring intently at the new woman standing near-naked in the lobby. It wasn't that unusual; most female staff newcomers arrived that way at the working dock of the island. More pedestrian guests and staff used the public reception dock on the other side of the island. He scurried over to be of assistance, much to his chums' jealous disappointment.

"Take Ms Daniels to the executive residence. She is a candidate for the Assistant General Manager position."

"Yes, sir."

The bellhop knew that no luggage ever accompanied an arrival such as this. He pointed to a side pathway.

"Ma'am? This way... after you, please."

Sergio watched her ass sway away. Having met the newcomer, he decided for the waiting Nikki that she would best serve her next interview responsibilities with a full-on stand-up fuck. Her sweaty slippery tits during his power thrusts would feel good against his chest. He hurried back to complete the uncompleted interview.

Ashley stepped off in the indicated direction. The bellhop followed behind, watching her behind, rocking invitingly in her high-heel stride. He gave her directions, 'turn right', 'turn left', and they arrived at the single-story, walled-off complex removed from the vast resort grounds.

He key-carded the entrance door and they entered a long vestibule. The far door was labeled 'Resort General Manager'. Along the hallway leading to it were side doors, each labelled with its occupant's title. Food Services Manager. Recreation Manager, Building and Grounds Manager, Housekeeping Manager, Security Manager.

The bellhop stopped at the last door labeled Assistant General Manager. He keyed that one, swept it open, and motioned Ms Daniels inside.

The apartment was truly luxurious. The central sitting room, ensuite bath, and separate bedroom were all well-furnished. He led her to the bedroom and she wondered if he expected her to tip him with maximum personal services for his minimal guide services. Nothing so far had been out of bounds. But he opened the walk-in closet and explained the contents. All of her clothing needs would come from this selection chosen by the resort.

He showed her the computer, where she would be given a daily dress code requirement and could find the corresponding pieces in the closet. It would also deliver her schedule and duties for the day.

With that, he tipped his cap to her and said she should explore the rest of her suite by herself and get settled in.

After he exited, she did explore and was pleased with the well-stocked bath and cosmetic vanity. She found a light shirt in the closet and rested on the bed, dozing off following the rigors of the journey.

A dinging woke her a few hours later. The computer was flashing its message-waiting blinker. She touched the screen and a menu-like list appeared. It was her itinerary for tonight and tomorrow.

'Tonight: private dinner with Mr Manfredi, dress in collared sheer white see-thru blouse, low buttoned, tight white booty shorts, medium heels. Dark masque evening cosmetics are in the bathroom, directed clothes are in the closet, bellhop usher arriving at six. Consider this a part of your interview/orientation.

'Overnight: sleep nude (standard policy).

'Tomorrow morning: breakfast, daily staff meeting, introduction to and briefing with other area managers.

'Tomorrow mid-day: tour of facilities, low heels, black bikini (pushup bra and string thong style), tied waist covering shift for entry into general public areas.'

The bellhop usher arrived promptly at six. He had orders from Mr Manfredi to verify Ashley's dress code compliance or to otherwise not deliver her to dinner. His only adjustment was to personally pluck at a button lower on her blouse, revealing more center cleavage. That seemed to her to be superfluous since her tits and nipples were plainly visible through the thin fabric.

He guided her to Mr Manfredi's private dining room where he was already seated, the table set, the food waiting. The manager, without standing, brusquely motioned her to the seat across from his, without looking directly at her. He was the kind of manager who expected his underlings to defer to him and obey his orders. The bellhop helped her sit, then at a dismissal sign from Sergio, departed the room.

While they ate, he expounded on the basic rules and policies of the facility. Guests were to be accommodated in any reasonable request. Staff would be appropriately uniformed to the role, place, and occasion. And cross training for assistance in other duties was to be expected and sought-after. He elaborated on the last point.

"For instance, you were given time, dress, and presentation directives for this dinner. I see you followed them and that is points in your favor. More demands will be forthcoming and I expect a similar obedient attitude."

He paused and stared at the young woman seated across from him.

"Great tits, by the way."

They were done with dinner and he told her to find her way back to her room and get some rest. Tomorrow would be a full day.

Ashley rose, wished her host a good night,and made her way back to her assigned apartment. She was tired and went straight to bed, remembering and following the sleeping nude directive. She fell asleep quickly, exhausted by the long day's strenuous travels.

She woke in the night. Something had disturbed her slumber. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness and she was startled by a dark shape next to her bed. In the dim light, she recognized a naked Mr Manfredi looking down on her supine form. The voice was soft, low, barely auditable.

"Yes... great tits."

She lay still, a sense of the probable imminent actions but not sure of his intentions. He showed his intentions by reaching down and fondling her reclined boobs, taking two handfuls and kneading them, testing the texture and resilience.

Moments later, he moved in, straddling her chest, laying his erection on her sternum.

"Help me..."

She moved slowly at first and he grabbed her hands and showed her how to squeeze her fleshy globes around his shaft. He moved slowly in the warm skin crevasse. After a few minutes, he rolled beside her on his back.

"Mount me while I play some more."

'So, I'm fucked by the boss on my first night. Wonderful!' she thought sarcastically, remembering her earlier incorrect supposition about the ushering bellhop.

But she dutifully rolled up and straddled his hips. He was hard but dry. Ashley closed her eyes and thought of Mr Jackson. She remembered his consideration in teaching her the real value of her generous chest endowments. The fantasizing worked as her pussy oozed its magical musk. She tented her boss's penile muscle and slid her oily labia along its length.

He seemed about as hard as he was going to get. She raised her ass, reached under, necessarily leaning forward, found his dick, and levering it to her pussy. As her tits dipped to his face during her moves, she felt his mouth capture a nipple. She let him suckle as she maneuvered him inside her cunt, sliding and shuffling with the minimal lubrication.

He bit her tit.

The sudden pain made her jump, drawing half his cock out and atomically squeezing her vaginal muscles. In his own way, he complimented her reaction.

"That was a good start. Let's keep going. Take me deep again."

She steadied with hands beside his torso on the mattress and slid him all the way in. He gripped her other nipple with his fingers, pinched and brutally twisted it. She cried out in pain and popped her ass up again.

She sat up higher, getting distance between his paws and her tits. The new pose made it easier to settle down on him.

She saw him draw his arm sideways and the force of the smack on the side of her boob was so hard it bounced sideways against the other. He actually giggled and grabbed two handfuls for a hard squeeze.

Ashley now understood where this game was going and decided it was better to play along, speed it up, and end the boob abuse soonest.

"Oh, Mr Manfredi, please... not so hard... ouch!... please, don't...:

She saw him smile, his ego and libido both rising at his sense of physical control. He jogged his hips in time with her humping bounces. Her body was in full motion, sliding on his cock and swaying her abused tits as he continued the slaps and nipple twists.

His breaths shortened and Ashley got ready. He tilted his head back, arched his back, raised his hips, and howled. She clamped her cunt on his erupting erection, feeling the jets of spew entering her womb.

He collapsed back and panted down to a normal cadence. She sat in place, making little vaginal clamps as he withered. He slapped her hip, telling her to get down and she slowly dismounted. When she was rolled aside, he rolled himself out of bed and left the room.

Ashley lay awake with pensive thoughts, resigned to probable more such dismissive treatment over the course of her employment here.

*** Management Meeting ***

Next day at briefing, she discovered that, in addition to her administrative duties, she had entered Mr Manfredi's rotation of nightly sexual visits. Each manager had her specialty for his fetish or peccadillo. And they went around the table describing their activities with the boss.

The Food Service Manager was an Oriental woman with long black hair and wore a green bikini, the uniform color chosen for her department. Anyone wearing a green uniform of whatever style worked for her. She shared her nighttime experiences with the boss: blowjobs, 69's, preparing her pussy with a flavor of the day douche for getting eaten out.

The Security Manager's functions were obvious. She was wearing a red bikini and her staff wore red as well. A quirk of the organization was that the bellhops were her responsibility. They began on probation for six months during which they were trained in martial arts and polite people skills. The probies wore a green-striped red medallion and the graduates, if they passed, wore full-color red medallions. Their incentive to excel was the once-weekly overnight with a mutually agreeable recreational staff girl.

12