Talent Scout Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The athletic-shaped Security Manager described her bondage sessions with the boss. It often involved suspension and struggle fucks, sometimes her bound and sometimes him, whipping optional.

The Building and Grounds Manager, a South Asian woman, wore a yellow bikini. Her engineers and groundkeepers maintained the facilities. Her nights with Mr Manfredi involved sessions with her on all fours, led around on a leash, ordered to beg, and finally fucked doggie style.

The Recreation Director was a chirpy platinum blonde from Denmark. She had lived a life of dance shows, acrobatics, and community events. She wore a blue bikini and spoke of her nights with Mr Manfredi involving contortioned poses for blowjobs and vaginal sex.

And finally, the Housekeeping Manager wore a white bikini, symbolizing hygiene and cleanliness. It shone on her Hispanic brown-toned, buxom body. Her staff wore white for serious duties but wore a variety of uniforms and costumes at other times, often entering the guest rooms early mornings and playing out pre-requested fantasy roles. It was a highly sought-after position by the other areas' staff, not only for the pleasures, but also for the voluntary tips from satisfied guests.

Of course, this manager's nights with Mr Manfredi came with costume fantasies. He might call ahead with his preference for coed, nurse, stripper, or wayward housewife. Otherwise, she was free to be inventive.

Everyone turned to black-bikini-garbed Ashley for her story. She opened her mouth to speak but Sergio cut her off. He took up the discussion to inform the others about his plans for the new Assistant General Manager candidate's probationary period.

"Just look at those great tits! I already played with them last night and will again. And her cunt is very nice also.

"As for her duties, she does whatever I tell her to do, day and night."

The management residence was configured such that Sergio could invade anyone's private quarters or summon them to his suite at his whim. Ashley should expect frequent use but not on a fixed schedule depending on whatever visual stimulus caught his fancy during his rounds of the facility that day. Thus, the standard policy of sleeping nude to allow for his quick and easy unfettered access.

After the others departed, Ashley lingered behind to inquire of Mr Manfredi her specific business responsibilities.

"Not much; you're not qualified to do anything. Food Services has a degree in Culinary. Security is a former police officer. Building and Grounds has an engineering degree and license. Housekeeping studied Industrial Hygiene. Recreation holds her own as simply a bubbly personality. You have no special skills. Just obey in whatever I ask. And sleep nude."

He paused to squeeze her breast through the bikini top.

"Yes... great tits."

12