All Comments on 'Tales after Dusk 04'

by AfterDusk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 5 years ago
Ewe are a terrific writer:)

Well Dusk, you have certainly threaded the eyehole of the needle with this grand tale:) I loved the whole group of misfits, and the Professor was a great thought. It’s fit perfectly with my worldview that the outcasts are the ones you can count on. I’ve alway loved strong smart women who are sweet and fair on the inside so Orane was fun to watch in action. I don’t think Zeke is strong or clever enough for her but if he makes her happy so be it:) After all the great work she has done, I hope She rests and Heals before she gets into another great adventure;) Thank you for writing for us, you are a treasure:) E.

biercebierceover 5 years ago
Wow

Thank you for a marvelous tale. Great reading.

rayironyrayironyover 3 years ago
Delighted giggle

as Disney writhes in his grave.

UncleGrahamUncleGrahamabout 1 year ago

Absolutely knocked out by this, and agree with all the comments below. Best story I've read in a very long time. How do you do that? Five and Fave, by the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAfterDusk@AfterDusk
I write things. Sometimes I share them here, but maybe only less than 20%. Yes, I know I have a few unfinished stories...and I will finish them all, eventually. I appreciate the time you take to read my musings; please vote and leave a constructive comment. As the saying...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories