Tales from a Nascent Dominant Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,259 Followers

She groaned, "I'm fucking cumming! Let me catch my breath!"

I stayed motionless inside her, feeling her inner muscles clenching and relaxing on my dick, and watching her tits wobbling as her rib cage heaved up and down. "I guess you like being tied up and fucked," I mentioned, unnecessarily.

"It's so strange," she replied, after her breathing became normal again. "Being so helpless like this, and knowing you can do whatever you like with me. It's an amazing feeling - letting go of my control."

I started pumping my dick in and out, as I casually stated, "Maybe I'll have to do this with you, but with a whole roomful of people watching us." That was like flipping a switch. Her cheeks flushed, and she howled, actually howled, as she experienced a massive orgasm. Humiliation - just the threat of it - had triggered her again. After fucking that hot, wet, rippling cunt of hers for about ten minutes, I spewed my seed into her depths. Since she said she was comfortable in this position, I pulled out of her and sat down, leaving her exposed. Once I'd positioned a mirror at the correct angle, she and I spent five full minutes, watching my semen ooze out from between her cunt lips.

I also tried spanking her, and paddling her, just so she could experience it. Those did little for her until I painted mental pictures of people watching as I 'disciplined' her. That got her off. We also tried rope suspension, but she was too nervous about falling, so we dropped that from our activities.

Since humiliation, or even the chance of it, seemed to excite Jilly the most, on a nice sunny day, I had her put on a yellow T-shirt, a very short blue skirt, along with sandals, and took her to a public park. Pulling out my cell phone, I told her, "We're going to take some naughty pictures, even with other people around." No one was nearby at that moment. "Squat down, slut, and keep your knees apart." As she did so, the short skirt rode up her thighs and her cunt was clearly visible between them. "Perfect," I said. I had her stand up again.

We waited until people were walking by, and when they were behind her, I had her stoop and spread her legs, or lift her T-shirt to show off her breasts, or both. With other people in the pictures, it was obvious she was exposing herself in a public place. Once in a while, I'd tease her, saying something like, "Oh. That guy turned around and saw what you were doing! He knows you're letting me take pictures of your tits and cunt." Jilly got wetter and wetter, the more she imagined this, and her nipples and labia got very engorged and puffy. She looked glorious.

There came the time that I felt she needed a good dose of the embarrassment she craved. Our local bondage club was holding a masked party - the perfect opportunity. The night of the party, we entered, masked. I kept my clothes on, but had Jilly strip naked. I attached a leash to the front of her collar, and led her into the room filled with masked strangers. She hunched over, and her hands moved to cover her pussy as she walked. I'd expected something like that might happen.

"Put your hands behind your back, slut," I commanded her, as a few heads turned our way. When she moved her trembling hands behind herself, I secured her wrists with handcuffs. "Now keep your shoulders back as you walk, or I'll shove a butt plug up your ass to straighten your spine," I said. People that overheard this laughed, and Jilly's pupils dilated as her body flushed red from her cheeks to the top of her breasts. But she did walk straight after that, and even stayed straight when strangers fondled her tits and ass, with my permission.

After a while, I removed the handcuffs, so she could sip some drinks, and nibble on some food. She was getting comfortable being naked around these people - too comfortable. I switched the leash to the rear loop of her collar. "Get on your hands and knees, bitch," I instructed her. "I'm going to have you crawl around the room like the good little pet you are." Mortified, Jilly did as she was told, and I let people pet her head and tell her what a good little bitch she was as we passed them. She was mortified, as I said, and so turned on that she left a trail of pussy drops in her wake as she moved, which many people noticed and pointed out loudly to their friends.

By the time we left the party, Jilly was almost beside herself with excitement. In the darkness of the club's parking lot, she begged me to fuck her, right there. So I bent her over the hood of my car, flipped up her skirt, and pounded her until she came twice and I came once.

As Jilly's inhibitions faded, she became more overtly sexual in everyday life, as well. That's when she became aware that her stepson was paying more attention to her. She noticed he seemed to be trying to look down her blouse, or even up her skirt, when the opportunities presented themselves.

"I think Jim has the hots for me, Sir," she informed me, with a strange expression on her face. I wasn't sure if she approved of this, or abhorred it, but I decided to use it for some more of the humiliation she needed.

"The next time you're fixing him a meal, I want you to be bra-less, and wearing a thin blouse. You won't be able to hide the fact that your nipples are getting hard," I told her. I knew that just having that thought in her mind would arouse her, and they would get hard - like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

When I saw her the next time, I asked, "Did he notice?"

She blushed. "His eyes seemed glued to my chest all through dinner."

Our campaign continued. One night I called her, when he was home. "What's he doing?" I asked.

"He's in the living room, playing a computer game on the TV," she answered.

"Good. Go into your bedroom and play with yourself. Make yourself cum, but you're not allowed to be quiet when you do. He'll be able to hear you, if he's not too lost in concentrating on his game," I said. I knew that whether he heard her or not, the possibility that he might would drive her wild.

Days later, we arranged it that, bringing new towels into the bathroom, she'd 'accidentally' walk in on him coming out of the shower and see his cock. "What happened?" I asked, when she next visited.

"I was lucky, Sir. I timed it perfectly. His shower was done, and he was standing naked, looking into the bathroom mirror when I entered unexpectedly. I believe I did a 'double take' and quickly apologized, as I blushed deeply, and left," she reported. As she related this, a pink flush stole across her cheeks.

"And how did it make you feel, seeing his cock like that?"

"Like I was doing something forbidden - taboo," she whispered. "It's not like I raised him from a baby, changing his diapers, washing him in the tub. I'd never seen him naked before. I'd been raising him like he was my biological son, even though he isn't, really. So I'd never thought about him that way - sexually, I mean. That would've been like having incestuous thoughts."

"But was it exciting or arousing for you?" I pressed.

She paused, biting her lip, thinking. Then she sighed, "Yes, it was. I have to admit that it was. I went to my room, and held my breasts for a while squeezing them. I wanted to touch my pussy, but I couldn't bring myself to go that far. I did have to change my panties, though," she said, smiling softly.

"I think you need to return the favor," I stated.

Jilly looked confused for a moment, then her expression turned to one of concern. "What?" she exclaimed.

"You prepare your stepson's dinner, I know," I began. "You usually time it so it's about ready when he comes home from work. I want you to be naked as you prepare his dinner, supposedly not expecting him home so early as you're doing this. Perhaps something you're making takes longer than it usually does. Whatever the reason, you're cooking and preparing until he comes home, surprising you, and seeing you with no clothes on. Once he's had a good look, you can proclaim that you didn't expect him so soon, and run into your room and dress. I'll want a detailed report about this, the next time I see you, so you have to do this soon."

She did.

When she visited me again, we were out on my secluded upstairs deck, both naked as we talked quietly. She was kneeling beside my thigh, resting her cheek on it, looking comfortable. I said, "Cast your mind back to the moment you undressed, to head for the kitchen, and tell me what was going through your mind."

"I disrobed in my bedroom," she reported. "I wanted my clothes handy for later. As I was taking them off, my heart was racing. I was having trouble catching my breath. When I was finally naked, I looked at myself in my full length mirror, thinking about the fact that my son - stepson - was going to see me like that. All of me. I was trembling, trying to gather some courage."

I noticed that Jilly's body started trembling as she recounted her story. She seemed to be vicariously reliving those moments.

"I left my bedroom door open, so I could make a fast escape into it. I'd not been aware of how far apart my bedroom and kitchen actually were until I walked naked from one to the other. I say walked, but my legs were so wobbly that my knees almost buckled several times. I'm not in the habit of being naked in the house, except in the bathroom and my bedroom. As that thought registered, it made me wonder if Jim would suspect that I was deliberately flaunting my body at him! What would he think of me? How would he react?"

"So you were only scared?" I asked, placing Jilly's hand on my cock, so she could caress me as she talked.

"Oh no, Sir. I was scared, yes. But also a tiny bit excited. My nipples were stiffening as I walked to the kitchen. I was very aware of them doing that. I'd decided to make a soup and a fancy salad. I didn't want to risk frying anything while naked, of course. Earlier, I'd already cut up the vegetables for the soup, but I was planning to use that tedious task as my excuse as to why I lost track of time. I dumped them into the stock, and started heating it. My heart was thumping in my chest so hard that if I stood still, and looked down, I could see my tits bouncing!"

Jilly was now pumping my cock in a distracted fashion, and it looked as if her tits were bouncing as she spoke, so I reached out and pressed my hand against the center of her chest. Her heart was jumping around like a frantic bird, trying to escape its cage. Her position next to my chair brought her hips close enough that I could reach a hand beneath her, touching her sex. My hand came away wet. I could imagine that when she was in her kitchen, she'd been just as wet, if not more so.

"I was also worried that Jim might find my body - I don't know - too old for him? Maybe he'd had a lot of experience with girls his own age, or younger? Young things. Tight bodies. Pert tits and asses. What if he looked at me, registered disgust, and looked away quickly?" she whimpered.

"I was checking the time so often, that I may have been looking at it every 15 seconds or so. I was shifting nervously, from one foot to the other, as I prepared the salad. I almost died when another thought occurred to me!" she moaned.

I lifted her chin to make eye contact. "What thought?"

Her lips quivered as she said, "What if he wasn't alone when he walked into the house? What if he brought a friend or two home with him? All of them seeing me naked! And now he was due home any second. I thought about bolting for my bedroom, when I heard his key in the lock, and the door opened." She paused.

"And?" I prompted.

"He was saying 'Mom, I'm home... what's for din...' as he stepped into the kitchen and saw me standing there. I think my heart stopped, as I saw the shocked expression on his face. I felt frozen, as he stared at me. I think I choked out something like 'oh my god - sorry' as I ran past him and streaked to my bedroom to dress. Later, as we sat down for dinner, I gave him the excuse about dinner preparation taking longer than I expected, and losing track of time, but I'm not certain he believed me. It felt like he was looking right through my clothes, and staring at my nude body!"

By this point, Jilly was so aroused, remembering the humiliation of that moment, sitting down to dinner with her stepson, that she took my cock into her mouth, unbidden. I didn't object one bit, feeling her warm mouth sucking on my manhood. In fact, I decided to stoke her fire of embarrassment with some questions. "So his face registered shock when he saw you standing there, completely naked?" Her mouth full, Jilly nodded. "And did you see any disgust in his expression?" She shook her head slightly, still suckling me. "Was there any hint of lust?" I asked.

Jilly didn't stop sucking at my dick, but she squeezed her eyes tightly closed, shuddered, and then nodded, rapidly, making her lips bob on my cock, generating a marvelous sensation.

"Oho! So he does have the hots for you, slut," I chuckled. "When he was looking at you, what did you try to cover up?"

She removed her mouth long enough to answer, but kept pumping me rapidly. "At first, I was frozen, as I said. But as I raced past him, I'm pretty sure I started to throw one arm across my chest to cover my tits, and my other hand went down to block his view of my pussy." She started sucking again, even harder.

"Did your stepson see your breasts jiggle as you took off toward your bedroom?" I asked, deliberately using the word 'stepson' to heighten her thrill of humiliation. She only paused a moment and nodded rapidly, her cheeks a delicate pink, and cupped my ball sac, massaging it.

"You said you 'froze' when your stepson stepped into the kitchen and saw your nakedness. I want you to think about this, and be honest with yourself. Do you think you froze like that because you wanted to give him a good look at your tits and cunt? That displaying yourself like that to him was actually so arousing that you wanted to prolong it?"

Jilly closed her eyes, thinking. I watched the pink in her cheeks turn a shade more like scarlet. Even though we were outside, I could smell the fragrance of her pussy juices perfuming the air around us. She was so turned on that her pussy lips had opened like flower petals. She might try to deny it, but her body couldn't lie. She finally opened her eyes, and made eye contact with me. Her pupils were dilated, and she nodded an affirmative answer to my question. With that connection between us, I erupted into her mouth! She sucked and swallowed like she hadn't been fed for days.

After we'd both calmed down, Jilly murmured, "Please don't cause any more actions like that between Jim and me. It's so wrong, thinking about my stepson that way."

But I could tell her heart wasn't in it, as she made this protest. We'd struck a rich vein of humiliation here. Jilly was erotically turned on by being made to do something so taboo. Mentally, she didn't want to do such things with him, but emotionally, she craved them. She could have the excuse of me telling her to do those things, and her need to be obedient to my whims. That transferred any guilt from her to me.

A few nights later, I called her at her home, and made sure he was again in the living room, with the TV. "I want you to cum for me again, as I listen on the phone, but this time I want you to have your bedroom door cracked open a little. You're not going to stifle your sounds, so he'll hear you, but think you don't know it. And keep your phone right near your ear, so I can whisper to you."

Reluctantly, she went and opened her bedroom door a little, then settled back on her bed, with the bottom of her nightgown pulled up to her waist. "OK," she whispered. "The door is ajar, and I'm on my back with my pussy exposed, and a dildo in my hand."

"Good," I whispered back. "Close your eyes, and start fucking yourself with your dildo." After a minute or two, I heard her breath quickening, and a squishy sound as she moved the dildo in and out. "Keep your eyes closed, and keep fucking yourself," I said quietly. "You don't know if he's peeking into your room, do you?"

"Nooo," she moaned softly.

"He could be standing right at your door, watching you push that dildo in and out of your wet pussy." She moaned louder. "He could be rubbing himself, watching you," I suggested. That triggered her. I heard her moan loudly as she came, and I'm sure he did too, even if he was still in the living room. When her breathing was less ragged, I taunted her, "You're one horny little bitch, aren't you? I bet you're still lying there on a huge wet spot, nightgown up, pussy exposed, not even bothering to get up and close your door. Right?"

"Yes, Sir," she murmured dreamily. "Thank you, Sir." I think she slept well that night.

I let several days go by before we put my next plan into action. I went to Jilly's place, and gave her the locstion of a porn website to pull up on her computer. I had her look at several video clips of women wanting and having sex with younger men, so they'd show up in her browser history, if Jim looked. With her computer prepped, we made a slight angle adjustment to her unobtrusive security camera - which was so seldom on that she'd almost forgotten it was there.

"OK," I said. "We know he's due home in about a half an hour. I'm heading to my place, while you go out grocery shopping. You're going to 'accidentally' leave your computer on this website. It's sure to catch his eye. You and I will watch the security footage together at my place later. We'll see if your stepson takes the bait."

Later, we were both naked on my bed, side by side, propped against pillows as we watched my TV. The display from the security camera showed Jilly's computer, and Jim walking by it. He took a couple of steps, stopped dead, and quickly stepped back to peer at the computer screen. His eyes showed surprise. He used the mouse, navigating, maybe checking the recent history. Then, as we hoped, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock to start stroking it.

As I handed Jilly a dildo, I told her, "Fuck yourself with this as you watch. Look at that young cock of his. I want you to cum as you watch, but ask permission to cum when you're ready."

Eyes glued to the image on the screen, Jilly inserted the dildo and began sliding it in and out of herself. The dildo immediately glistened with her cunt juices. I could smell her arousal as she fucked herself harder, watching her stepson masturbating.

"Tell me Jilly, do you want it?" I asked, deliberately being ambiguous. "Tell me!"

Without glancing away from the screen, she groaned, "Yes, I do."

"Tell me louder," I demanded.

She cried out, "Yes! Yes, I do!" On the screen, her stepson was ejaculating, catching his semen in his hand.

"Do you want him to fuck you with that young cock of his?" I questioned.

When she heard that, she came without asking permission. She was so turned on by that thought and what she'd seen, that she couldn't stop herself. So I pulled her across my lap, and spanked her hard, giving her ten swats on each ass cheek. She writhed atop me, the sharp stings actually making her climax again.

"Suck my cock, and pump me off into your mouth, bitch." She squirmed into position and started working on my dick, sucking feverishly. "Admit it, slut. Admit that you want to feel that younger cock rooting around in your pussy," I demanded.

She took her mouth off me, but kept pumping as she looked up at me, saying, "Yes, I do. But that would change things between us, Sir. I know Jim too well. If I give in - if I give myself to him even once, he'll want to take me as he pleases." She felt my cock stiffen at that thought. She smiled. She knew that the challenge of causing something like that to happen turned me on, thinking about it. But then her expression changed to one of anxiety. "Remember that when we started, I told you that it only feels right to me to belong to one person, and this collar signifies who owns me," she said, pointing to it.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,259 Followers