Tales from a Nascent Dominant Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers

I remembered well that feeling she'd expressed.

"I can't wear your collar, and have my pussy taken by him," she explained. "Think about what you may be causing, Sir." Her mouth engulfed my dick and sucked as her tongue flicked the underside of its crown. She pumped me in a determined fashion, almost with a hint of anger. Blissfully, I shot my load deep into her mouth, watching her swallow it all.

I learned about the following event, which occurred on Saturday morning of the following weekend. Jilly reported, "I was naked, lazing in my bed, when Jim came to my bedroom door and politely asked if he could come in. I was covered by my sheets, so I told him he could. He appeared, probably fresh out of his bed, wearing only his boxers. Upon entry to my room, his whole tone and mannerism changed."

I visualized the following encounter from Jilly's viewpoint.

"Get up, and make me some breakfast," Jim demanded.

Shocked, I blurted out, "You can't talk to me that way!"

"Yes I can," he rebutted. "I saw what you have on your computer, and I'm going to tell everyone about your perversion, if you don't do what I say."

And then he stood there expectantly, waiting for me to obey him. I figured getting him breakfast would forestall things. Maybe give him a chance to calm down and reconsider his behavior. So I pulled the covers higher up toward my neck and said, "OK, but I must get dressed."

But he said, "No. Get up and do it, just as you are."

My mind was spinning, trying to figure out what I could do. Beneath the covers I could feel my nipples hardening. "Oh no," I thought, "That's the last thing I need for my stepson to see!" I finally decided to come clean. I looked into Jim's eyes and said, "I can't. You see, I'm now a submissive to a man, and I'm not allowed to let any men see my nipples without his permission."

To my surprise, Jim commanded, "Call him."

I picked up my cell phone, and called you. That's when I explained the current situation, with Jim still standing there in my room, staring at me, with his arms crossed arrogantly. I knew that you'd be tempted to see how this played out. I told you, "Sir, please think carefully. You know that I'll only serve one person."

You apparently wanted to reconsider, or something, since you said, "Tell me how he's dressed."

Looking at Jim, I said into the phone, "He's wearing only his boxer shorts. I think he slept in them, Sir." As I said that, Jim's mouth formed into a haughty grin.

You directed my attention to his crotch, and asked, "Is he hard?"

Jim's eyes watched mine swivel down his body, and heard my voice squeak slightly as I reported, "His cock is poking out a little through the front of his boxers, Sir." Jim clearly understood your line of questioning. You probed me for more details. I was blushing fiercely, because my face felt like it was on fire as I told you, "He's semi hard now... His cock is big, like his father's was... Yes, I want to touch it, but this is so wrong... I can't. I just can't, Sir."

Jim looked around the room, and saw my collar sitting on my night stand. I could see it all coming together in his mind, as he reached over and picked it up!

I know I gasped out loud when I saw him do that. I told you, "Sir, he's just picked up my collar, and he's holding it in his hands!"

From my viewpoint now, I could see all this in my mind. I knew instinctively that she was conflicted, but we understood the meaning of that collar, and its consequences, whoever put it on her.

Via the phone, Jilly said to me, "He's now standing right in front of me, holding the collar. What should I do, Sir?"

I hesitated, conflicted myself. There was silence on the phone.

After a long pause, I heard Jim say, "Now, put the phone on speaker and set it on the nightstand."

I thought to myself, "What? What just happened?" But then I heard two words that combined to make my cock hard and my heart sink - Jilly's soft, feminine voice uttering 'Yes Sir' to some inaudible statement of Jim's.

I now knew for certain that I was losing her, learning that she was committed to the collar - an object - so committed to it, that even if her stepson was the one who put it on her, she had to obey his commands.

They left the cell phone on speaker, so I heard what was happening. His cock must've been fully erect now.

Jilly said, "Your cock is as big and fat as your father's ever was, Sir!" I imagined I heard the sound of worship in those syllables.

From her next garbled, choking sounds, I had to assume Jim was using her mouth, reveling in the feel of those warm lips of hers. I started stroking my own cock, as I strained to listen.

Then I heard Jim's voice, quite clearly, "Tell him what we're doing, slut. I want to hear you describe it for him."

Dutifully, Jilly spoke loudly, for the phone's benefit, "You just fucked my mouth, Sir. You held my head in your hands and rammed your dick so deep that I gagged and choked on it. Now you've taken your cock, all coated with my saliva and placed it between my tits, making my hands shove them together to make a tight sleeve."

There were wet slithery sounds. "You're tit-fucking me, Sir. I see the head of your dick poking out of the tunnel between my tits." There was a pause, as a different sound was added, then Jilly gasped. "You grabbed my head, Sir, bending it forward so that your cock head hit my lips with each thrust, making me suck it between strokes."

My dick felt like a rod of steel now, as I pumped it, listening and visualizing.

"Open your cunt for me, bitch," I heard Jim say to his stepmother.

Jilly's intake of breath was audible, as he called her that name, and gave her that command. "Yes, Sir," I heard her almost whimper. Doing this for him must've been the height of humiliation for her, driving her to an arousal that was destined to force her into a state of multiple orgasms.

"I'm going to use your cunt as often as I want, you know," he laughed. "Every time you cum, I want you to say so, loud enough for him to hear it."

I heard Jilly moan loudly, and knew he was driving his cock into her. I heard the slapping sounds of flesh on flesh. I heard Jilly crying out things like 'Oh my god!' and 'Fuck!' and 'You're so big, I'm... I'm... ohhh shit! I'm cumming!' before she cried out unintelligibly. I was edging myself, holding back. Minutes later, Jilly again cried out that she was cumming.

I was about to orgasm, when I heard Jim's voice again.

"Turn over bitch," he ordered her. "Put a pillow under your hips, because I'm gonna fuck your ass now!"

Jilly pleaded with him, "Please, Sir, not that! That's so nasty! Please, I beg you to cum in my pussy instead." She was protesting, but, knowing her, I believed the thought of her stepson screwing her ass hole to be so mortifying that she was probably beside herself with excitement. The more lewd the act, the more heightened her arousal. I was guessing that on a scale of 1 to 10, she was probably at an 11 or 12 right now.

I heard the painful crack of his hand somewhere on her anatomy, and his voice again.

"You'll do what your told, whore. Now turn over, and spread your ass cheeks wide apart," he commanded, his voice heavy with lust. I heard the bed-springs creak as she moved into position. There was a pause again, and I could hear Jilly's panting breaths as she waited. Then her scream as he sank his dick into her ass hole.

Jilly's babbling was incoherent as her stepson started screwing her ass. Minutes passed as I heard their heavy breathing and the sound that must've been his balls slapping her cunt. Then Jilly wailed, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

And Jim, yelled, "Here, bitch! Take my load! Feel it filling your nasty ass hole!"

As I heard that, my cock erupted. It spat so hard that some of my semen hit my face, and most of the rest ended up splattered all over my chest.

When they'd caught their breath, Jim asked, "Whose ass is this now, slut?"

Jilly's sleepy, exhausted murmur was barely audible on the speaker phone. "Yours, Sir. My mouth and my cunt, too. All of my holes are for your pleasure. Only yours." She sounded inordinately pleased.

I felt a measure of pleasure at what I'd accomplished with Jilly, and how I'd helped her fulfill such a deep need of hers. This was tempered with sadness, since she was now Jim's.

I heard Jim whisper something. Jilly took the phone off speaker, so she could speak directly into it, assuring Jim that I would hear her correctly. She said to me, loudly and clearly, "You're not allowed to touch me, or see my nakedness without Jim's permission. Understand?"

It was my own rule, turned against me. I could tell Jilly was enjoying it already.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers