Tales From Behind the Bar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X_Bishop
X_Bishop
137 Followers

“She again reached back, grabbed one of his hands and guided it around her waist. He pounded her all the harder and as her body jumped I realized 2 things. First he was stroking her clit as he plunged in and out of her ass. Second and the most painful was that my wife had given him ALL of her, everything she had, every part of her. There was nothing reserved or retained for me, just between us.

“I was totally undone. I dropped the camera and sat down beneath the window for a moment to gather my wits. Then I heard Denise’s muffled scream along with Marc’s roar as they both came together. Something inside me snapped; both heartache and grief were consumed in red-hot anger. I decided that one-way or another I was going to bust them in the act. I walked back around to the front of the building looked at both their cars. I don’t know why I did it, one might call it a knee jerk reaction but I kept thinking no way are they going to just jump up and run away. So I let the air out of the front tires of Denise’s Corolla. Then I took a screwdriver from her trunk and went over to Marc’s 300 ZX. I stood there a moment to properly memorialize the special wide tires that I drove him to purchase and helped him mount on those $2000.00 chrome rims. I stabbed each tire right where they met the rim and let all the air out. It was a miracle that nobody saw me or I’d still be in jail.

“Their escape blocked I went to Marc’s front door. My first thought was to just kick the door in but since I wanted to catch them in midstroke I decided to use one of my little known talents. I picked the lock. Don’t look surprised, my father was a locksmith remember?

“In less than a minute I was inside. Almost immediately I heard their grunts and groans. I paused a moment as I noticed Denises purse sitting on the table. I reached in and pulled out her cell phone. Then I creeped over and peaked in the crack of Marc’s bedroom door and again was treated to the sight of Marc slamming into Denise from behind.”

“Ohhh gawd yes Marc. Right there baby. Fuck me hard.”

“Yeah baby yeah you are soooo good.”

“Their backs were to me so I started taking pictures of them with the camera. They were so deep into it that they never heard the click or saw the flash. I got good shots of their tattoos on his back, her thigh and ankle. Now it was time to announce myself. I wanted to get the looks on their faces. You can check it out for yourselves.”

He pulled out a manila envelope and tossed it on the table. Out slid digital pictures on photo quality paper. On top were pictures of a man’s back and a woman’s legs. Obviously she was on her hands and knees. I recognized Denise’s ankle tattoo and my heart sank. Then came the most damming picture of all. Marc twisted around half in and half out while Denise twisting with her hair splayed across but not obscuring her face and one tit hanging down. Both had looks of total astonishment on their faces. Damn, he caught them dead to rights.

“Denise screamed and ran into the bathroom. Marc backed up the other way trying to keep the bed between us.”

“JEFF! Jeff dogg, hey don’t go ballistic man. This can be explained.”

“Oh really Marc? My BEST friend? My Road Dogg? Best man at my wedding? The guy who was like a brother to me? You can explain why I catch you FUCKING MY WIFE!?”

“Hold on man. You know like the shit just happened. It don’t mean nothing man.”

“Then why you edgin over to your nightstand Marc? You really think that I’m gonna let you grab your 38?”

“No man I’d never do that to you. Look man this – this was just –“

“Don’t start that playa bullshit with me Marc. If I hear don’t hate the playa hate the game I’m gonna wax your ass even worse.”

“Since I backed his ass literally into a corner he decided to come out swinging.”

“Look Jeff man, you know how it is. You know me. I’m a playa, always have been, but you and me we like blood man. Can’t nothing or nobody come between that. Things happen man that’s life. So I banged your wife. So What?”

“So what? You muthafuckin bastard. You suppose to be my friend. This is how you treat a friend? As many times as I’ve stood up for your ignorant ass and as many times as I’ve come to catch your back you got the nerve to say that shit to me? This is how you repay my friendship? Stab me in the back and fuck up my marriage? You stupid son of a bitch, you had your pick of women why would you want to go and fuck with mine?”

For a moment it got to me and I grieved over what my ex-best friend had done. Then Marc opened his mouth and said the wrong thing.

“Jeff man what can I say. I’m sorry you got hurt but I’m a playa, always have been. I just did what comes naturally. Don’t let it get personal man. She was there and I popped it. Some of the best ass I ever had too.”

I not sure of what all I did next. I just know I exploded. I’ve never had the reputation of being a brawler I’ve always tried to let my brains control my brawn. I think I leaped over the bed and planted my foot in his ribs, knocked him back against the wall. I do remember grabbing his hand because he had his piece and it went off as he tried to bring it up. I spun with his arm in my grasp elbowing him in the gut as I got my shoulder up underneath. I set his arm with his elbow locked and wrenched the arm downward. Snapped it at the joint. Then I threw him over the bed. He landed hard against the wall. As he slid to the floor I jumped on the bed and as I came off the other side kicked him dead in the face. Knocked some teeth out and possibly broke his nose. He slumped to the floor bleeding from the mouth and nose. Marc ain’t no punk, he struggled to get to his feet. I grabbed his limp arm and holding it back kneed him in the gut. Then just like on the WWE I put his head in a headlock and DDT’d his ass. Let me tell you when that’s really applied no one gets up. He laid there as his blood stained the carpet. I got up and stared at my handiwork.

“What can I say muthafucka. I just did what comes naturally when dealing with a bastard. I should’ve fucked your ass up 4 years ago when you broke up Marvin and Rochelle. You told me then that you would never fuck with a married woman again. I warned you that if you kept on one day someone would come along and fuck you up. Now you’ve learned the hard way. THERE ARE JUST SOME PEOPLE YOU DON’T FUCK WITH!”

I then turned my attention to my wife or more correctly the bathroom door she was hiding behind. I was still on an adrenalin rush so when I kicked the door it splintered. I stepped through to find Denise scrambling on her hands and knees to the back of the bathroom. I ignored everything she tried to say and drug her out of the bathroom and over to Marc’s body. I told her that if she wanted to be his ho fine but we were thru. I shoved her down on his body and walked out. The rest you probably know from whatever story Denise came up with.

Jeff leaned back and crossed his legs trying to look non-chalant, but I see the emotions swelling inside him. As for me I was just plain dumbfounded. I knew Marc had always been the ladies man but until now I never thought he’d stoop so low as to backdoor his best friend. I really had no grand words of wisdom so I started slowly.

“How are you holding up Jeff?”

Jeff’s face grew darker than it already was; “How am I holding up? How the hell you think I’m holding up? My wife of 10 years, 10 muthafuckin years’ starts creepin with my best friend and you expect me to what, wish em well? Well Fuck That and Fuck THEM!”

I spoke softly to calm Jeff, “Jeff man it’s okay to be angry. I wasn’t there and I’m pissed off at both of them.”

“Ten years man. Ten years I gave her everything I had. Everything I am. She knew what he was like. Why would she fuck me over like that? I don’t get it. What the fuck, does he have gold in his cum? I just don’t understand how she could do this.”

“Jeff I don’t think Denise understands either.”

“I do.”

Both of us jumped and turned to stare. We had both forgotten that Marva was sitting there. Her head was bowed and her hair hung down to cover her face. She still had several of the photos in her lap. She sniffed as she stifled a tear or two as she shivered.

“I know exactly what Denise is feeling. Jeff you may not be hearing this right now but right this minute Denise is dying inside. Dying from shame, embarrassment and fear. Jeff she loves you more than anything. She’d crawl over here this instant if that’s what it took to get a second chance.”

“Yeah right. Good try Marva but I’d expect that from you being her friend and all.”

“This has nothing to do with friendship. It has to do with experience. Remember I’m the FORMER Mrs. Harold Smith.”

Jeff and I sat there stunned.

“You mean YOU and Marc?”

“Yes Sam, me and Marc.”

Jeff finally found his voice, “Ain’t this about a bitch! The high and mighty Marva Wilson-Smith one of Baines Booty.”

Jeff’s word’s bit deep but Marva didn’t defend or retreat. When she spoke it was softly but with passion.

“Alright Jeff you can call me bitch, whore, slut, skank whatever suits you. It doesn’t change anything.”

“When did you and Marc get together? How is it that none of this ever came out?”

“It never came out Sam because Harold even though hurt and humiliated loved me enough to not want to scandalize me.”

“Or he was too much of a wimp!”

“I saw fire flash in Marva’s eyes at Jeff’s remark.”

“Harold is no wimp. If you were half as smart as you think you are you’d know there’s all kinds of ways to get someone.”

“Harold was pussy whipped and Marc punked him. I don’t have to know the facts I see the results.”

Now he irritated me but before I could say anything Marva jumped in feet first.

“You arrogant asshole, no wonder Marc was able to get Denise. I suppose you knew immediately that someone else was screwing your wife? I guess you put all the pieces together and right away came up with Marc? No? Oh that’s right you were to pussy whipped to add 2 + 2.”

I stepped between them before things went to far.

“Both of you back the hell up! Jeff you need to beware the boomerang before you go judging anyone. I knew Harold and he was a good man. You’re defending a man that not only stabbed you in the back but also lied to your face. You said he swore off married women 4 years ago. Marva’s divorce was a little over a year and a half. Marva you must realize that your confession is quite a huge shock. You’re telling us that Marc caused the break up of your marriage nearly 2 years ago?”

“What I’m saying is, like Denise, I got caught up in a bad situation and I lost the one I really loved. I never stopped loving Harold; it’s just that Marc is that one in a million anomaly. A lover’s lover. I didn’t go looking to climb in bed with him. It’s not like Marc made Harold into a cuckold. He never said anything bad about him. Somehow Marc can figure out what turns a woman on and multiply it 10 times over. Suddenly it’s over; you’re seduced and some how he makes the risk and the betrayal part of the seduction.

“The first time was at the annual ball given by our sorority. That year we were at the Embassy Suites. I was mad at Harold because he had been out of town on a business trip and he had to stay till the middle of next week. I decided I wasn’t going to let that stop me from having a good time. I dressed in a sexy new outfit. It was a tight red and black strapless dress that showed off all my curves. With it I wore red sheer stockings and 4 inch black pumps. I also wore my gold diamond necklace and matching tennis bracelet. My hair and makeup were perfect. I knew I was going to drive the men crazy and I loved it. I thought serves Harold right for not being here.

“I spent most of the night teasing and dismissing men. Until Marc that is. Somehow he changed the whole dynamic of the game. I tried to tease him and he teased me right back. That started a continuous game that escalated as the night went on. We danced and continued the game. This is where the seduction began as he let me believe that I was still in control. I danced with a number of men but always wound up back in Marc’s arms. It wasn’t until the slow set came on that I realized that maybe I didn’t have total control. When the music started I slipped into his arms like it was the natural thing to do. He guided and glided me across the floor. Then he dipped me and after the dip caressed my whole body. I melted in his arms. He ground his hips against mine and I was surprised myself as I ground back. Then he lightly kissed my neck and sent a shiver straight down my back. I should have stopped him right there but I didn’t. By the time his lips touched mine I was breathing heavy and getting hotter as I felt his hard cock grind against me. No man not even Harold whom I loved dearly had ever made me hot like this before.

Marva paused to regroup. Both Jeff and I adjusted our seats to hide the growing erections.

“He continued to kiss me and I made no effort to stop him. He continued to grind against me and I found myself grinding back against him. When the crowd began to thin out he invited me to his room. My mind said no but as he caressed me I could barely gasp yes. He led me to the elevator and ushered me inside with his hand on my butt. I remembered thinking what must other people be thinking as they watched. I had surrendered to him completely and didn’t comprehend it. I was so hot and into him that by the time we got to the door of his room he had my breasts out of the top of the dress and was literally leading me by them. His tongue on my nipples was indescribable. I was moaning loudly as the door closed. He kissed my lips again as he pushed the dress over my hips and let it fall to carpet. He danced me back to the bed and gracefully laid me on it. He then showered my face and chest with kisses. It was almost like a wet dream. Then he began to eat me thru my panties. When I began to moan loudly he took them off and placed them against my lips. They were soaking wet with my juices. Just as my own scent hit me his tongue hit my bare pussy and massaged my clit. Never before had I been so ready to climax. It left me curled up in a fetal position. When I finally caught my breath I felt his hands gently open me up. He actually had me whimpering when he teased me by running the head of his cock between the lips of my pussy. I begged him to fuck me. I had never begged for anything in my adult life but I begged him to fuck me. He did more than that, he took me to a place I’d never been before. I became a slut for him. When I left his room late the next morning we both knew that he could have me anytime he wanted.

“By the time Harold found out it had been going on for nearly a year and a half. By now we had gotten so bold that we were regularly doing it at my house in the very bed I shared with my husband. The look on Harold’s face still haunts me late at night. Of course Harold was furious. He and Marc had words and came to blows. He didn’t stand a chance. Marc beat him down and left him unconscious in a pool of his own blood. Of course I was horrified and embarrassed by what happened.”

“Of course.”

“Jeff, chill man.”

“It’s alright Sam there’s nothing he can say to me that hasn’t already been said a thousand times by my family, friends, myself, Denise.”

“Denise? Denise knew about it? She never said a word to me.”

“I swore her to secrecy. She jumped all over me when I told her. She told me then that she was attracted to him too but that there was no way she’d ever risk her marriage over him.”

“Well we know that was a lie.”

“No Jeff, she wasn’t lying. Despite what it looks like she loves you.”

“Yes I saw how much she loved me. Just like I heard her say how much she loved riding his wild horse.”

“Jeff she fell into a trap! One that I know all to well, but it’s one YOU know too. How many times has he bragged to you his best friend about his conquests? How many close calls and sticky situations have you advised him out of over the years? Weren’t you the one that helped him get away from Buba Thorn?”

“Buba Thorn? Who’s that?”

Jeff paused before answering, something in what Marva had said picked at him.

“Buba Thorn was the husband of Charna Thorn. Supposedly she was the last married woman he messed with until Denise, but that was 4 years ago. How do you fit in all this Marva?”

She fidgeted as she gathered herself. Apparently this was not something she would ever be verbose about.

“Marc told you that she was the last married woman he would go after. What he meant was acquire. He said nothing about prior acquisitions. He broke it off with 4 others that I know of but myself and 2 others he said were to special to just walk away from. If you don’t believe me we can call Charlotte Beckman right now.”

Jeff’s scowl showed that he was just now finding out new information. Marva finished her story.

“After Marc beat down Harold I knelt and cradled his head in my lap. I was still naked but I didn’t care. All I felt was shame and grief over having betrayed my love and my marriage. You see I never stopped loving Harold; I just got caught up in the excitement of everything. The memories of the look on his face when he saw us made me want to crawl into a hole and bury myself. The sight of him beaten and bloodied because of my transgression made me consider suicide for a moment. I held him and rocked him until he came to. If I had known what he would do when he regained consciousness I think I would have tied him up until he agreed to forgive me and give me a second chance.

“His eyes were glazed at first. I tried to wipe the blood from his face. Then his senses cleared. He tore himself out of my arms and backed away from me. At first I thought Marc had returned and was standing behind me. At first his eyes looked like that of a scared child, but it wasn’t fear I was looking at it was more like grief. Like a mother grieving over the death of her child. Like a man grieving over the death of his true love.

“He said nothing as he scrambled to his feet. I apologized and begged and pleaded for forgiveness and a chance to make it up to him but he never said a word. He just turned his back to me and gathered the things he walked in with and left. Since I was naked I couldn’t run after him in the street. I went to the bathroom to clean myself up. What I saw when I looked in the full length mirror left me in a shambles on the floor. My face and upper body was smeared with Harold’s blood while my legs were shining as Marc’s cum still trickled down.

“The next time I saw Harold was several days later when he came back to the house. I was sure that now that things had cooled he would listen to me. I opened the door and he promptly served me with divorce papers. He came to the front door with several other men. After the shock wore off I cried, begged, screamed even slapped his face but he barely spoke to me. Half of the few times he did was to tell me that; “On page 2 paragraph 9 it says that I’m allowed to secure my clothes and those possessions necessary for work.” They were in and out in less than 20 minutes.

“The divorce went quickly not because I didn’t try to stop it. His attorney blocked me from any time to try to reconcile. I tried to get him to fight by asking for everything but the clothes on his back. He didn’t fight it. I got nearly everything I wanted and then some. (Sniff) He wanted to get away from me that bad. He sold his business, his car, liquidated his stocks paid all my bills. Still I was in tears when the judge signed the divorce decree. To see me then you would have thought I lost everything and you’d be right cause I did. If you were to visit him in DC today you’d see that he’s not only replaced everything he gave up, he’s gone well beyond that. He’s remarried to a beautiful woman who adores him. They even have a four-month-old baby boy. I kept saying lets wait on a family. Now I’d give everything I have to have his child.

X_Bishop
X_Bishop
137 Followers