Tales from Paradise Valley

Story Info
Follow Tom as he goes about his day in Paradise Valley.
4.5k words
4.42
2.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passions Unleashed: Tales from Paradise Valley

As the sun shines over the fictitious village of Paradise Valley the trees sway gracefully in the gentle breeze, the lush landscape covering the valley is a beautiful sea of green. If Denver is known as the mile high city, Paradise Valley would be the mile deep utopia.

The tranquil flow of crystal clear waters which has been cascading down into the valley for tens of thousands of years creates a peaceful ambiance. It is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Come and experience the beauty of Paradise Valley for yourself!

Paradise Valley has unique weather seperate from the outside world due to its bowl-like shape and geothermal features. The valley enjoys a pleasant, tropical atmosphere year-round, even when there is snow surrounding the so-called bowl. The evenings here are calm and balmy, illuminated by the moon and the sparkling stars. When it rains, one inhales deeply a fresh, revitalising smell. While scientists still can't explain the valley's other unusual characteristics, the nights are ideal for a peaceful slumber or engaging in enjoyable adult activities.

Despite Paradise Valley's small population of a little more than a thousand souls, this adult-only community boasts an abundance of stunning women and unlimited sexual pleasures.

Tom awakens feeling energized and ready for the day ahead as the morning light streams into his room. He gets out of bed, walks over to his open French window in his nudity and stretches his arms over his head, and gazes outdoors.

The 45-year-old's strong arms and physique are an undeniable evidence to his active lifestyle. He is a gentle giant with a charming grin.

As Tom looks out, he can hear the jovial sounds of laughter and splashing echoing through the air. In the pool, Christine, his naked thirty-two-year-old neighbour with her medium build, light complexion and blonde locks, and her strapping young boyfriend were joyfully drenching each other in a playful water fight. Still smiling and laughing she leans over the edge of the pool. Tom watches as Brad, a scruffy-looking young man of perhaps 28 years comes up behind her, cups and squeezes her ample breasts with his hands and kisses her on the neck and cheek. He is then seen with his hardened cock mounting Christine. Her eyes open wide, her jaw drops from the pain of him entering her. Once she is comfortable with his enormous size he pounds her relentlessly. From the look on Christine's face, she appears to be enjoying the roughness of their sex.

Christine notices Tom standing inside his bedroom window observing them. With a seductive smile, and a wave she invites him to join them.

Tom appreciates the invitation of his friend, neighbour and lover, but he declines her offer.

"Thanks Chrissy, I think I'll pass this morning." Tom says as he respectfully waves back at her. He was happy for her and was content to simply watch.

"Aww...c'mon. I want you to fuck me too." Christine whines. She abruptly jumps out of the pool, leaving Brad standing in the water with a visible hard on.

Christine sprints across the concrete deck, over the grass and through the wire gate towards Tom, her heavy breasts jiggle and sway freely as she brushes her wet hair back and drying her eyes. As she bends the upper part of her body through the window, she parts the open curtains further to the side. Water drips from her hair and pools on the floor along the inside wall.

"Tom, I'm not taking no for an answer. Now come on get your dick over here and let me suck you off. I want to taste your cum in my mouth."

Christine and Tom have had great conversations and some of the most incredible sex together over the years, but she loves nothing more than having two, three or more dicks pleasuring her at the same time.

Tom shrugs and gives in to Christine's demands.

"Oh what the hell." Tom blurts as he steps forward, sticking his pecker between her waiting lips.

How can you say no to a beautiful, nude woman? Christine gently wraps her soft palm over his thick manhood while at the same time her lips slide over his meaty shaft. Tom reaches down and plays with her cantaloupe size breasts.

Christine's delicious, thick, roundish ass sticking out the window is almost like a call in the wild as she works Tom into an orgasm with her incredible hand and mouth skills.

Brad jumps out of the pool, dripping wet, he comes up behind Christine, admiring the darkish tint of her pussy and that tiny little starfish entrance before penetrating her once again. She closes her eyes feeling Brad's seven inch member slowly filling her.

Christine's juices run freely down her legs as he ravages her. Tom's breathing becomes rough and short while Christine's eyes squint shut from her pleasures. Suddenly, like a great music conductor leading an orchestra to its crescendo, Brad, Christine, and Tom reach their peak in unison. Christine swallows every drop of Tom's thick liquid and her legs tremble from an incredible orgasm, she is filled with Brad's thick, warm and gooey sperm.

Christine steps away from the window, facing Brad and Tom, she spreads her legs slightly and separates her pussy lips, letting Brad's creamy filling drip from her pussy.

"Mmm... thanks guys. I really enjoyed that."

With a satisfied grin Christine waves as she calmly heads and disappears into the back door of her house.

After a refreshing shower and a light breakfast, Tom is all set to kickstart his day.

Tom is the type of fella who embraces all pleasures and lives for the moment, finding joy in every experience.

Here in Paradise Valley people go about their day in their nudity. With few exceptions, sex and nudity is permitted everywhere in the valley.

The air is cool and refreshing, the sky is a brilliant blue as Tom steps out his front door. The birds are singing as if they are orchestrating a glorious symphony just for him. He walks down the sun-drenched sidewalk wearing nothing but a pair of airy white shoes.

A straight dark-haired girl zooms past Tom on her bicycle as he walks. Her frame is tall and slim, and she is dressed in nothing more than a thin ornamental red and white scarf tied around her neck and a backpack. As she passes by, her hair flies in the breeze. As she pedals hard, her little breasts bounce about freely and her roundish ass is raised on the bike, allowing him a clear view of her clit.

Tom feels a stirring thanks to that satisfying sight.

Moving on down the street, Tom comes upon Mrs. Perkins, a short and slim woman in her late 30s, as she bends down tending to her plants. She is wearing an ungodly oversized straw hat. Tom watches her from the street, admiring her diligence. He feels tempted to simply walk up to her and plant his cock into her hairless pink pussy, but he hesitates. Perhaps she is busy, or maybe it would be intrusive to interrupt her garden work.

Tom does the next best thing. He stands behind her and beats his rod as he admires the way her breasts sway and jiggle to her movements.

After a few seconds Mrs.Perkins notices Tom standing behind her, turns around, and with a broad smile and a quick hug she removes her straw hat and gardening gloves. Her sandy-blonde hair falls just past her tanned freckled shoulders. She wipes her brow with her forearm while holding a small garden rake.

"Hello, Tom, Wow... your pecker is standing out nice today. I'd love to invite you inside. But, to be honest, Albert and my 19-year stepson Jason took turns with me last night. Four hours of it and now I'm a bit sore," Mrs. Perkins says apologetically. "I've been out here for a while and I sure could use a drink of your cum. What do you say, I'll give you a little blowjob right here, right now? I promise, you and I will get together some other time."

Mrs. Perkins drops her hat and gardening tools on the grass and gets down to her hands and knees.

Tom removes his shoes, the fresh green grass beneath his feet feels cool and slightly damp. The blades tickle his toes as he steps across the lush green carpet.

Tom toys with Mrs. Perkins's large breasts, feeling the dampness of her sweat on them. Despite her age, her skin is smooth and unblemished. She takes his already-hardened cock into her hands and gently rubs it. "Ohh, that's a nice, thick and healthy instrument. It always feels so good inside me and it fills me up too."

As Mrs. Perkins strokes Tom's steely cock, he feels a wave of relaxation come over him.

The townspeople indulge in their erotic pleasures openly in Paradise Valley, Tom and Mrs. Perkin's quick affair on her front lawn is nothing unusual in this tiny hamlet. People can be found having sex on their front porch, the park or just about anywhere their imagination takes them.

People stroll, pedal and zoom by on golf carts and mind their own business without batting an eyelid.

It's like any other town here, where people in their driveways fix bikes or toss a ball. As they stroll by or admire the scenery, they also say hello to their neighbours and friends, as they cuddle or are passionate with their partners.

Mrs. Perkins stands up and wipes Tom's sticky cum from her chin and lips then licks her fingers clean. The thick opaque-like substance seems to have left a pleasant flavour in her mouth, leaving her with a grin.

"I hope I made you feel good Tom, and thank you for stopping by. I can't wait for us to get together again, hopefully for more than a quick blowjob." Tom reaches between her legs. The two of them give each other a couple of kisses.

"Mmm...you're dripping down there."

"Of course, Tom," Mrs. Perkins flinches, still tender from her previous night's activities. Her silky voice teases as she re-tucks her hair beneath her hat, puts on her gloves and continues her gardening. "You always could make my pussy drip."

Tom nods his goodbyes and heads down the street. What will the rest of the day be like for him?

As he keeps strolling, Tom watches as two twenty-something girls lie on the grass in their front yard on the opposite side of the street, enjoying each other's company in an erotic way.

Paradise Valley is a unique sexual utopia that adds to its charming atmosphere. For reasons unknown, perhaps it's the water, there are no sexually transmitted diseases here. There is no jealousy here either. Husbands and wives; boyfriends and girlfriends partake in sexual activities with whomever they wish and whenever.

The community also relishes with typical small-town amenities conveniently situated within a short walking or biking distance. The local grocery store, unisex hair salon, florist and other typical small-town businesses can all be easily accessed without the need for any type of gas-powered vehicles such as cars or motorcycles. Additionally, even the town's hospital, an old Victorian-era mansion once owned by the town's founding family, is nearby, offering quick emergency assistance in case of any medical emergencies.

A simple old plank sign welcomes you to "Paradise Valley" as you drive into this picturesque and sleepy little hamlet. The sign has faded drastically over the years, but it still points the way into this small community with pride.

The valley has an unusual way of keeping the population consistent. Paradise Valley is hidden from the world and only a few lucky people have ever found it.

This modern town is situated well off the beaten track and is accessible only by a small winding, paved road that leads to another isolated road and then onto a main highway quite some distance away. Despite being as contemporary as any other town, it is a forsaken place that has faded into obscurity.

This town is home to both wanderers and seekers: some arrived here by chance after losing their way on the road, while others came here by choice in search of the road's mysteries. However, after they arrive and experience its beauty, nakedness, and sexual allure, they are intrigued and hesitant to leave.

Paradise Valley does not experience the passage of time as others do on this big blue marble of ours. 'Paradisians' as they like to call themselves stay the same age as when they first arrived here, again, thanks to unknown forces that preserve them.

Tom enters the village's post office to retrieve his mail. Standing at a large round table is Julie, a smallish lady who just celebrated her 25th birthday with a gang bang of ten of her best male friends, including yours truly. She is incredible looking with her fair complexion. Her eyes are ocean blue and her mischievous smile will draw you in. Her long, thin soft hair settles just beyond her apple bottom. Her pussy is bare and smooth.

As people pass by checking their mail boxes or going inside to purchase stamps. Julie and Tom stand and converse at the big table. Julie raises and admires a long black dildo in the air. "Hey Tom, look what I got in the mail today."

"Holy smokes Julie, that thing is big!"

"I know, eh," Julie grabs Tom's manhood and pulls him closer to her and the table. She looks down at Tom's cock then back up at her new toy. "It's not as handsome as your little man there, but I can't wait to get home and try it out. Will you come over later and use it on me?"

"I dunno, I have quite a few errands to run today."

"I'll make sure Judy, my twin sister, is there too." Julie being the expert salesperson that she is. She tries to upsell further. "I'll even make your favourite, southern fried chicken, mash potatoes and my mom's coleslaw. By the way, when was the last time you fucked my mom? She keeps asking about you?"

"Wow, it's hard to turn down a deal like that." Tom admits, then he continues, thinking aloud. "Oh geez, I don't know, I'm guessing, almost a year. I'm probably getting pretty close to my yearly physical, so I'll likely be seeing her soon."

"Maybe Mom and us could help you with your stress test tonight, Mmm?"

"Well, that's an irresistible proposal. You've got yourself a deal..."

Julie grabs Tom's cock and rubs it between her legs. To Julie, rubbing your schlong against her kitty, or in the case of the ladies, rubbing their boobs together is as good as sealing the deal by shaking hands.

In Paradise Valley, we go through a lot of beds and mattresses for obvious reasons. Julie sells beds, and because she enjoys sex so much, she's made having sex as one of her sales techniques. Her clients enjoy test driving the bed for comfort, its feel and usefulness during sex in the same way we do when we check the looks, the feel and quality of a new vehicle.

"Yay!" Julie says happily, "see you at 7:30 sharp. Don't be late. You're going to have three very hungry pussies to feed tonight."

Julie snickers maliciously as she snatches her mail and dildo off the table and heads out the door.

Tom walks over to his mailbox and flips it open. He mutters to himself. "Figures! Even in Paradise Valley, there's no escape from bills and junk mail!"

It is now 11:30 in the morning and Tom decides to take an early lunch. He enters the town's only diner and takes a seat. Wearing only a waitress' bib and dark runners, Denise approaches the table. She is a medium-built woman with curves in all the right places. Denise is in her early thirties. She hands Tom a menu.

"Hey Tom, it's great to see you again. How are you doing today?" She asks cheerfully as she pulls out a pen and waitress pad from the bib pocket.

"I'm doing great Denise, have you been busy?"

"Well, I got three tips today, I got some cum from giving blowjobs to three different gentlemen after their breakfasts, had my pussy eaten by one female customer who enjoyed her morning tea and biscuits then I got fucked really hard by Dennis the mechanic outback just before you came in. So, yeah, I'd say I was busy." Denise giggles.

"Alright, high five there girl!"

Denise high-fives back at him. Still giggling, "Thank you! What would you like today?"

"Hmm...I think I'll have a soda, a burger and fries."

"That sounds good."

"Okay, I'll bring your lunch in a few minutes." Denise clears the menu off the table, Tom's gaze inevitably falls on her enticing plump posterior. He can't help but admire the little wiggle of her behind as she saunters towards the kitchen.

While waiting for his order to arrive, Tom's eyes wander around the diner's 1950s decor. The walls are adorned with tasteful vintage memorabilia, including old advertisements and posters of movie stars. A classic jukebox sits in the corner, playing tunes from the era. The red and white tiled flooring is immaculate and the booths are made of red, shiny, albeit annoyingly sticky vinyl. The overall hue of the diner is cozy and inviting, reminiscent of a time long past. Tom can't help but feel a sense of nostalgia as he scans the walls.

Olivia the dentist's receptionist is sitting at the counter, lost in a captivating novel, absentmindedly rubbing and squeezing her tiny breasts as she awaits her order.

Tom's inner voice tells him he has to visit her office soon for a dental checkup. Olivia loves it when he visits. While he waits for the dentist, Olivia and him enjoy some anal playtime.

After his lunch, Tom settles his bill. As a token of appreciation, he lets Denise rub his cock until he fills her hand with his white cum which she happily slurps up.

"Wow, thanks Tom for the wonderful tip. Mmm... I love the taste of your cum." Denise says appreciatively.

Tom kisses Denise's cheek before stepping back out into the radiant daylight. The sun's friendly rays are warm and fills him with positive energy. He takes a deep breath and lets the aroma of the blooming flowers planted alongside the coffee shop overwhelm his senses. The world is a beautiful place, and he is grateful for the simple pleasures of his life here in the valley.

Entering the brightly lit hair salon, Tom spots the town librarian, Miss Franks, pleasuring herself while eyeing a skilled stylist named Tony as he deftly trims Mrs. Maxwell's luscious dark brown hair. Tony's tall, muscular physique perfectly complements his hair-cutting abilities, leaving Miss Franks mesmerized by the scene before her.

"Hey Miss Franks, how are we today?" Tom asks as he passes in front of her.

Miss Franks catches Tom's arm as he passes by and drags him to her side before shifting him out of the way so she can keep an eye on Tony without any obstruction.

"Oooh, doing great now that I'm here." Miss. Franks sounded excited. She casually strokes Tom's cock, while salaciously watching Tony.

I just watched Tony with Miss. Peebles who sat in his chair before Mrs. Maxwell. Tom, you should've seen her, honestly, she left here with a noticeable change in her posture, if you know what I mean, after her appointment with him." The exact details of what happened were left to Tom's imagination. But Miss. Franks' short description of the event did leave an impactful vision in his mind.

"Wow, that must've been a sight."

"Why don't you sit down beside me and rub my pussy while we wait, mmm?" Miss. Franks suggests.

Tom gladly sits beside her and the two touch each other intimately. Every now and then he raises his fingers to his mouth to smell and taste her sweet nectar.

"Who are you hoping to get today, Tom?" Miss Franks asks out of curiosity.

"Mmm....I like Jodie, the tiny long-haired one over there on the far end."

"Ooh...I've heard the guys in the coffee shop talk about her, they say she's got a really nice, tight pussy. I'd love to know what her secret is. Her boobs are really small though, aren't they?"

"They're just right for me." Tom sighs.

"What? You don't like my tits?" Miss. Franks teases Tom while pointing at hers.

He chuckles and cuddles up closer to Miss. Franks, cupping one of her boobs in his hand, kissing and sucking on its erect nipples.

"Don't worry," Tom assures her, "I love your tits just exactly the way they are."

12