Tales from Paradise Valley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a bit, while watching and listening to the other hairstylists and their other clients. Tom observes the interaction between another stylist, Miss. Ingol.

"I can offer you a special discount on a new skin lubricant. It's a perfect way to keep your pussy feeling soft and moisturised. Would you be interested in purchasing some today?"

The lady in the chair smiles and with a leap of faith she says, "Sure, let's try it."

Miss. Ingol disappears into the back room and reappears with a tall very slim young man perhaps in his early twenties. "This is Kyle, he'll lube you. Is that okay?"

The woman in her mid-fifties who is still desirable to every man in town responds with a sparkling glint in her eyes as she addresses the attractive young man then teases. "Oh yes, he'll do just fine. I might even take him home with me."

After introducing Kyle to her older client, Rachel. Miss. Ingol asks Kyle to take his time, that there's no rush and to let her know when he's finished.

"Good luck and enjoy yourself, Rachel." The stylist says as she pats her shoulder and runs her hand across Rachel's chest as she leaves to attend to other duties.

Rachel sits in the chair, Kyle gently places her legs on his shoulders while he applies his special lube to her pussy. After several minutes, she feels his wild oats being sewn within her and the thickness of his cock as it shrinks. He pulls out of Rachel drenched in sweat.

The young man's face lights up with a smile as he admires his handiwork. He took delight in his work. Rachel's happiness fills him with pride, and he leaves knowing he has accomplished his purpose. He waves to the stylist. "Excuse me, Miss. Ingol, I'm finished now!"

"Wow, it looks like he did a really good job, there's a lot of cream there." The stylist says as she promptly returns. She reaches her fingers inside Rachel's hairless pussy and pulls out Kyle's lubricant and massages it between her legs and lower abdomen.

As Tom looks around, he sees Mr. Forster, a strikingly rugged man in his fifties, sitting nervously, eagerly anticipating a turn with Harley, a young, charming, 20-something hairdresser with a chic, short blonde and dishevelled hairdo and several tatoos on her arms, back and buttucks.

After giving Miss Franks a quick kiss, Tom is called over to a different stylist's chair than the one he was hoping to see. However he knows this 29-year-old, slim and petite Latin girl named Margarita well. She places a white towel down on the chair gesturing for him to sit. Tom requests for a little off the side and top of his head, which she happily acknowledges with an endearing smile.

She then points to his crotch, speaking in a combination of broken English and Spanish, she suggests, "Should we trim down below too?"

"Oh please, it's getting a little messy down there."

Tom sits quietly while Margarita begins trimming his hair. She presses her large naked breasts and hands against the back of his head and he feels a sudden surge of desire. It was as if tiny sparks had been ignited between them, and he couldn't help but be drawn into the moment. He closes his eyes, savouring the feel of his erection as she rubs against him while trimming his hair.

Minutes later Margarita pulls up a stool between Tom's legs and sits. She casually looks and plays with member for a few seconds as she admires his stiffness.

"Mmm, after we're done, we take shower, no, together? No?" Margarita asks seductively, hoping he'd say yes.

Tom nods in agreement, then wonders who in right mind would turn her down?

In time, Margarita leads Tom to one of the spa's private showers. On the way, they pass a fairly large open treatment room. There, Tom notices various workers, both female and male, administering different levels of treatments to their clients. Some are giving Nuru massages while others are getting their temples massaged, still, others are receiving full body massages with hot stones and aromatherapy oils. Some clients are simply having their nails painted while others receive extensive facials, complete with exfoliation and hydration treatments. Tom marvels at the professionalism, eroticism and expertise of the workers and mentally notes that he should book a session himself sometime soon.

Tom walks into a shower room. Margarita shuts the door behind them and proceeds to the faucets. As she bends over and carefully adjusts the knobs until the water is just the right temperature Tom playfully rubs his cock against her hairy but well-trimmed pussy feeling its warmth. He watches her move and with curiosity, wonders what's next. He takes a step forward, ready to cleanse himself of all the hair from his trim and the sweat from the day.

Margarita and Tom share the same year and birth date. Being middle aged means any place can become a romantic haven. The duo draw closer to one another and embrace while kissing fervently.

She smooths and caresses his body with her tiny hands, using a refreshing and invigorating soap that fills the shower with a delightful fragrance. Together, they stand under the shower nozzle, relishing in each other's warmth and affection. Margarita's time with Tom in the shower is also a sweet escape from her hectic world in the salon. The two enjoy the soothing sensation of the flowing water and the intimate pleasure of each other's company.

Margarita wraps Tom in a towel and while drying him off she suggests they have dinner together on Friday. Margarita tells him she would love to spend some time together with him. Tom appreciates her kindness and wonders what time he should show up.

Margarita informs him, "You come seven o'clock. No? No be late. Get there early, Okay? You, me fuck while dinner cooks. After we eat, you me play. No plan going home till Sunday."

As Tom agrees to go to her place, his haircut comes to an end, he pays what is owed and gives Margarita a quick kiss and a squeeze of her tits then exits the salon.

Tom arrives back at his place and after a fun day of running errands and spending time with some of his female friends, it's time for a restful nap. After all he's going to need the energy when he gets together with Julie, her twin sister and the good doctor. It's going to be a long hot summer night. Can Tom handle it?

12