Tales from the Club: Bought to Pop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell that I was getting Jill pretty warmed up by the way she was moaning and pushing her cunt into my face, trying to get my tongue onto her clit. I gave it a little flick with the tip of my tongue and she jerked and shuddered, but then I hid it back up her cunt. "Please, John, male me come. Suck my clit, please."

I was about to do that for her when I felt a hand touching my cock. Jill was facing forward, holding my head, so it wasn't her. Yes, we had been so focused and noisy that the Household Cavalry could have come in while we were fucking, but I doubted that and went for the likeliest answer: Rebecca. In the heat of servicing Jill, I had completely forgotten about her and now, here she was feeling my cock.

That was nice, I thought, but I needed to focus on giving Jill what she wanted. Clamping my lips around her clit I sucked her to another screaming orgasm.

We stayed there unmoving until her breathing calmed. When she started to rise, I grabbed her hips and kept her in place to give Rebecca a chance to make up her mind what to do next.

At the first flick of my tongue on her clit, Jill seemed to be okay with this plan. After that, I took it slow again, licking and plunging with just the occasional touch to her clit. She'd seemed happy to have my finger up her ass when we were fucking, so I started rubbing and prodding her rosebud. No tongue back there, though. I hoped it wasn't something that Jill was expecting, because that was about the only thing I wouldn't do for a woman.

Jill seemed to be happy with what I was doing, and I could feel and hear her passion mount. Finally, I felt Rebecca let go of my cock, so it was time for a strong suck on Jill's clit as I shoved a second finger deep into her ass, sending her over the moon again.

By the time she had calmed down again I was ready for a break. When Jill had gotten off my face and laid down beside me, I looked over to where Rebecca was once again sitting. Sure that Jill wasn't looking her way, she gave me a shy smile. None the wiser, Jill got up and turned to Rebecca. "Honey, I really need to use the bathroom and after that I could use another drink. How about you let me take the pitcher with me."

Rebecca got up, gave Jill the pitcher, and the bathroom door shut with a click, leaving Rebecca and me staring at each other. Even though I'd just enjoyed her handling my cock while she watched me fuck and suck her mother silly, I was suddenly brought back to the fact that the girl was a virgin just feeling her way in a situation completely new to her.

"Are you really wanting to do this, Rebecca?" I asked. "I'm not going to unless you want to, no matter what your mom thinks she has bought."

"Oh yes, John," she said, all serious, "I want to do this. I'm a little bit scared, but I do want to do this. And like mom said, I want to do it right."

"What scares you?" I asked.

"I guess I'm afraid it'll hurt. I've been told it will hurt, and that I'll bleed. Is that true?"

"It's funny, you know. I've never been to bed with a virgin before, so this is kind of my first time, too. So all I know about that is what I've heard and read. Anyway, what that comes down to is it's hard to say. Some girls have a very tight hymen, some bleed if it is so tight that there's a tear the first time they have sex. Some don't. I think these days, between tampons and sports and playing with themselves, a lot of girls don't. I can take a look if you'd like and tell you what I think, or would you rather have Jill do that?"

"Oh, no, not my mom. We talked already and she asked if I wanted her to stay while you do it, and I said No. That's why she's still in the bathroom."

That gave me a little pause. "You just said 'while you do it.' I think that's not a good way to think, Rebecca. It sounds like I'm doing something to you and maybe you're just lying there while it's done to you. How about you think 'while we do it?' We'll be doing this with each other, for each other. Hopefully, you'll be getting as well as you give, and I'll be getting as well as I give. Do you understand that?"

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense. So what am I supposed to do? I've never done this sort of thing before. I've never been naked in front of anyone but my Mom before. I've never seen a guy naked or touched his thing until today. I'm scared. I'm afraid I might do something wrong."

And she was scared. She was shivering, on the verge of crying. It occurred to me that Jill's idea of approaching this head on as something to be "done properly," as intellectually appealing as it might seem, was way too clinical, way too impersonal, way too intimidating to an inexperienced young woman. People are a lot more than intellect, mostly insecurities, I thought.

The natural thing was to put my arms around her, gently, hoping that that would not tip her over the edge. I gave it a try, walked over to her chair, knelt down and brought Rebecca to me, holding her gently, non sexually, like a parent trying to comfort a child. That, at least, I'd had experience with thanks to Little John. I didn't say anything, certainly didn't try to kiss her or touch her more than to stroke her hair.

After awhile she seemed to calm; no more shivering, breathing normally, snuggling against me for comfort.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked.

"Sure, anything, " I said.

"When you and my mom were doing it, you made her scream, over and over. And then she sort of fell down on you. Were you hurting her?"

I said, "I'll answer you, then I need to ask you a question, okay? You don't need to answer it, but I need to ask and I think it would be a good thing for me to know. Is that Okay?"

"Okay," she said.

"The answer to your question is, No, I wasn't hurting her, though sometimes the feeling she was having is so intense that it can seem like it, and sometimes people even pass out from it. But hurt, no. Now, for my question, have you ever had an orgasm? Do you even know what I'm talking about?"

She thought about it and finally said, quietly. "No, I don't think I've never had one, and since I haven't I'm not sure what it is."

"That's fine; and if you'd ever had one, you'd know it. That's what you mom was having. It's a feeling like no other. I've had hundreds, maybe thousands, and I'm always looking forward to my next one. Your mom, too, I bet. Trust me, you're going to be in for a treat if we make love tonight."

"If we make love? I thought the whole thing was fixed. We bought you. You're going to pop my cherry, or make love or whatever you want to call it," she said.

"That's not quite the way it works," I said, "or at least not the way I work. I'm no teenage jock rapist like that wrestler you kneed in the balls. Nice work on that, by the way; I'm proud of you. In my world, it's always lady's choice. So if you don't choose, we don't do."

"So, what do we do. Like I said, I don't know what to do. You're the one who has all this experience. What if I do something wrong?"

She was starting to get tense again. Lady's choice or not, it was my job to help her through this by taking off as much pressure as I could.

"Well, you're not totally without experience. You remember your time with the two football players? I think you said something about you fooled around, kissing and groping. If you feel like it, why don't we start there?"

"Do I have to take my clothes off? I didn't take my clothes off, and you're all naked and everything. Do I have to be naked too?"

"Not unless you want to be. And if you want to be, you'll let me know, and if I need to do something to help I will. It's pretty simple, really. We can talk when we want something. Or we can use our hands. For instance, if I want you to touch me somewhere, I can put your hand there, and you can put your hand where you want me to touch you. And if I'm doing something you don't want me to, you can tell me, or push my hand out of the way. Fair enough."

"Okay," she said, and I helped her out of the chair and over to the bed. I lay down and patted the bed beside me, inviting her to join me. When she did, I made sure to keep my arms to myself as I started to kiss her.

That she knew about, though she was not very good at it. I don't think either of those jocks had gotten his tongue into her mouth, so I had to probe against her lips a little before she got the idea and opened them enough for me to slip my tongue in. But when she got used to that, she started playing back with her tongue a little, and finally I was able to encourage her to follow me into my mouth, where we played some more.

She broke the kiss and I worried that she had hit her limit, but instead she said, "Could we move up on the bed some." Christmas bells had never sounded so sweet. I scooted up and when she re-joined me I got an arm under her. We started kissing again, with much more passion than before. After a little of that she took my hand and put it on one of her breasts. I guess the football players had gotten to second base, because that much she knew as well.

I continued kissing her as I fondled her breast, and she again broke the kiss. "That feels really good. When you and my Mom were on the bed you sucked on her breast. Can you do that for me?"

Again without a word, I shifted my attention from her mouth to her breasts. I opened her robe a little, without resistance, and started by licking one nipple gently. She shuddered. I licked the other and she shuddered again. When I gently sucked her small breast into my mouth and began running my tongue around the nipple. she gasped, her back arched, and she grabbed my head with both hands.

"Wait. Stop. Oh my god, that feels so good, but it's too much. Wait a minute." Then, shyly, "Would you do that to the other one, please."

This time I was a little bit less aggressive, and she was a little bit more ready for the sensation, and her hands, rather than pushing me away, began to work their way through my hair and hold me close. I picked up the pace of my licking and probing, and listened as her breathing deepened. I could feel her hips moving beside mine on on the bed. Then, once again, her back arched and she gave a little cry, and she crushed my head to her breast as she experienced her first orgasm. I quickly stopped moving; until she calmed and released my head. Holy shit, I thought, this is turning out to be a highly orgasmic girl.

"Was that what I think it was," she asked as I settled beside her.

"Yep, I'd say so. Like it?"

"Oh, Ioved it," she said, almost in a purr. "But why was I feeling it so much between my legs when you were just sucking on my breast?"

"You know, I really don't know, but the feeling works that way for almost all he women I know, and for guys too. Next time you see your gynecologist, you can ask him. But maybe now is not the time to be thinking about that. Maybe better just feeling now, thinking later." And then the mention of gynecologist made the penny drop." By the way, are you on any sort of birth control?"

"Oh, yeah. Mom made the doctor put me on the pill right after the thing with the wrestler. Is that okay?"

"That's great," I said. Now, would you like to try something else?"

"Like what?

"Well, you remember how good it felt between your legs when I was sucking on your breast? It would feel even better if I were sucking between your legs, like I did with your mom. How about we give that a try and see if I'm right."

Ah, the language of sex; so much more beautiful than words: she lay back closed her eyes, and spread her legs slightly. What a glorious way to say Yes.

I moved down the bed and opened them more, then licked my way up the inside of one thigh until I was close to her pussy. I hesitated. She held her breath. Then I gently parted her lips with my fingers and licked around them, being careful to stay clear of her clit. Her breathing resumed with a little gasp, and I made another circuit of her outer lips before licking down the other thigh.

I didn't ask if she liked it. Not a time for stupid questions. Again, I went up a thigh and, when I arrived back at her cunt, licked right up the middle, giving her clit a flick. Her back came off the bed, she gave a little cry, and her hands came down behind my head, locking me in place. I waited, until her hands pushed inward as her hips pushed outward. Please, more, her body told me.

Now I began to work on her cunt in earnest. Licking, sucking, probing with my tongue. Bringing her close to an orgasm, then backing off. Eventually, I worked a finger into her cunt, then two, trying to loosen her a little for the invasion that now I was sure would come. By the third time I had brought her near a climax, her body was becoming desperate for release. She almost tore my head off trying to push me into her as her hips strained against me. I gave her what she needed then, with just a little nip to her clit sending her over the top. Her cry was almost as loud as Jill's had been, and she suddenly became so still I can't swear that she did not pass out.

I moved up to the top of the bed and waited. She opened her eyes and looked at me in awe. "My god. I don't know what to say. That was the most wonderful thing I have ever felt." Then she got a pensive look on her face and asked, "Will it feel that way when your thing is inside me?"

How would I know, I thought, I'm a guy. But it was no time to get technical. "Probably only one way to find out. Would you like to?"

"Oh, yes," she said. "But try not to hurt me, okay?"

"You are the sweetest thing in the world," I said. "I'll try not to hurt you. Now, lift up your butt so I can get this pillow under you, and then open your legs like they were when I was licking you."

There was no need for me to ask her to stiffen me up. I had been hard as a rock for some time. Later I'd be happy to teach her how to suck cock, but now was all about her. If she was ready, better to move things along quickly.

Rebecca spread her legs and I rolled between them. I brought the head of my cock against her pussy lips, but did not move forward. Instead, I planted a kiss on one nipple, then another, and then a big, long, deep one on her lips. As our tongues played hide and seek I reached between us and grabbed my cock, moving just enough between her lips so that I could rub its head up and down her slit, taking care to bump her clit on every second or third pass. Her breathing intensified and her hips started to move. When she thrust them forward a little, I pushed a little.

She winced, her lips pulled away from mine. "It hurts a little," she said.

"I'll wait until you're ready before I go on," I said, and I returned to kissing her lips. Actually, I pulled out a little and went back in, but never deeper than before. Then her hands were pressing again my ass. Her hips thrust up and my cock went forward, gaining an inch.

I could feel her yelp through our kiss. I stopped, said, "I'm in now. How are you doing?"

She smiled up at me, and her arms came up around my back, holding me to her. "I'm good, I think. Are you really in? It hurt a little, and now I feel really full down there, but it's not hurting much now."

"I'm not all the way in yet, but the rest will be much easier. I'll just rest here until you're ready to go on." I kissed her lips briefly, then the side of her neck. I lifted myself up a little and moved on down to her breasts. As I expected, the sensations that produced got her hips moving again. Once more her hands were on my ass, urging me forward, and I resumed pushing into her until I was buried to the hilt in her warm wetness.

I stopped moving, we looked into each other's eyes and then she thrust her hips at me. I began to move, in and out, at first slowly then increasing my speed to match the thrusting of Rebecca's hips. From pure instinct, she wrapped her legs behind me, helping us to greater efforts.

I was determined not to come before she did, and my previous massive ejaculation into Jill was a great help. Even so, it was a close run thing, and just as Rebecca cried out her release I cried out mine as I emptied my balls into her.

I collapsed on top of Rebecca, just as Jill had collapsed on top of me earlier, and we remained that way until our breathing had returned to something approaching normal. Then she reached her arms around me and found my lips with hers and gave me a long, deep kiss. Breaking that she said, "Thank you, John, that was wonderful. I wish I could just lie here with you forever, but I really need to pee, and Mom probably wants to get out of the bathroom."

I needed to pee too, but it was Rebecca's night, so of course she got to go first. Besides, it gave me a chance to check for damage. Between the lack of any blood on the sheet and the relative lack of wear and tear on my prick, I concluded that there hadn't been much "cherry popping" in taking Rebecca's virginity. I was happy for both of us, especially as that meant that round two might come sooner rather than later.

And indeed it did. When Jill and Rebecca came out of the bathroom, they were happily chatting about what else I might be able to tutor Rebecca in during the remainder of my "enslavement." After I was able to relieve myself and get cleaned up, we got right to work on the fine art of cocksucking. Personally, I found it unbelievably erotic, watching a mother share her considerable expertise with her fledgling daughter, and my prick was having a wonderful time, too. And since that expertise included taking a man right to the brink without him spilling over, I was able to deposit my third load of cum for that night for Rebecca's newly-initiated pussy, while her proud mother looked on with approving smiles.

12