All Comments on 'Tales from the Guilds Ch. 01'

by voluptuary_manque

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FormerReaderFormerReaderover 6 years ago
I liked it

Well done. You write well and I enjoyed this. I will be following this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great subject matter

I spent yesterday afternoon checking YouTube for movies of Sir Terence David John Pratchett, OBE's Discworld series. Anyway I'm a fan and deeply appreciate your well done efforts to emulate his style.

Nice job.

LindaBeversLindaBeversover 6 years ago
So good

The author added a wonderful addition to the dismantle series.. It is so nice to visit that series again and visit some of my favorite characters again.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 6 years ago
Well written, sir.

Just the right amount of detail, and a good feel for the material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

As a long time fan of Sir Terry Pratchett I think this is great. Hope to read lots more of this story.

Jbro123Jbro123over 6 years ago

I almost shed a tear - some of the best Pratchett's zombie writing i've read so far.

Favorite'd you.

I look forward to a LOT more :-)

pimptasticlypimptasticlyover 6 years ago
Thank you

I love this ever so much.

RuckolderRuckolderover 6 years ago

I agree with all the other comments. I have enjoyed the story and feel that it is a worthy tribute to Sir Terry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You’ve laid a trap with your clever words and have captured my interest.

Cheers mate!

domrogerdomrogerover 4 years ago
Congratulations

Nice to see a new story about the Disc World ,I am looking forward to reading the rest .

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 3 years ago

Thank You!

To both Voluptuary_manque and voluptuary_manque2 for successfully channeling the great late Sir Terry Pratchett from the ‘Other Side’. His terrifically twisted talents will be missed, however to know we will be receiving regular updates from Disc World is a relief for those of us addicted to Pratchett’s brand of mayhem.

DuleighDuleigh7 months ago

Thank you so much! I love assassin's guild stories, although in my homage to Sir Terry I have just mentioned it once and used it as a comedy foil in Enchantress 2

I would be honored if you looked at my attempts, Enchantress 1, 2, and 3 are posted, 4 is on the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservoluptuary_manque@voluptuary_manque
423 Followers
Better living through chemistry! Kink Test Score: 431 But then, I'm older . . .

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES