All Comments on 'Tales from the Guilds Ch. 13'

by voluptuary_manque

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Truly delightful.

You have captured the soul and rhythm of Disk World. I eagerly await the next chapter and hope that you will be inclined to continue producing these marvelous stories.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyalmost 6 years ago
Ah, the Lavishes!

Nicely done.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
And now I want to hear about the angels :)

Another good one! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

Excellent, you really have captured the spirit of the disc, I'm sure Terry would be quite proud of your tales. NEEDLESS TO SAY MORE, PLEASE, AND SOON.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank You !!

What a joy to find out that discworld is still accessible! Thank you for lightening my days!

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsalmost 6 years ago
First let me say

How much I love your work. I look for new pieces every week. And feel disappointed if there isn't an update. Your work is a very acceptable 'fix' of Discish fiction.

If I might offer one criticism, it's that this one is a bit rushed, I reall was hoping for the eye-to-eye between Accumulata and Pessimal - and then bang! She's talking angels with the Patrician.

Please keep up the good work - looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

As good as the original stories, will we hear about the Angeles?

TarlosoTarlosoover 5 years ago
Bravo

Thks. You haven't destroyed the magic that is Terry Pratchett's legacy. It would be nice if you could extend/flesh out the chapters giving them a bit more depth, but overall the references to the characters/books has been spot on. Keep up the good work.

Handley_PageHandley_Pageover 5 years ago
Beautiful - again

It's as near right to my mind as one might find anywhere.

Thank You, Bear.

There will be a glass of inspiration in Molly's Bar. . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous