Tales from the Hinterlands - Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching up, the young man begins to stroke the orc's chest, pressing his palms against his beefy chest, playing with his large nipples and sliding his fingers across his chest hair. The bed creaks beneath them as the older male grunts.

"Unfff..." Gareth groans, biting his lip impatiently. "Please daddy, fuck my boypussy. Please!"

"Gladly!" The orc roars as he withdraws his cock, pulling inches and inches of his girthy green cock from the young man's stretched out hole, before slamming it back inside with no hesitation. A wail is ripped from Gareth's lungs as the full might of his orcish lover is focused on his boypussy.

"I'm going to fucking break you, boy." He promises. "Gonna fill your mind with nothing but this fat green cock, and turn you into my personal human breeder. I'm going to knock up that boypussy like you obviously want!"

His crude dirty talk fills the room as he takes the adventurer like a beast, his massive balls slapping loudly against the boy's taint so hard that his pale skin risks bruising. His large hands keep their iron grip on the young man's slender hips, holding his willing cocksleeve in place as he fucks the lad's brains out. The wooden bedframe bangs against the stone wall as it's occupants rut, breeding like a pair of animals. Every thrust sends a bolt of lightning to Gareth's brain as his prostate is abused and his ass stretched to the point of no return.

"Take it, baby." Kurdan growls. "Take daddy's cock like a good boy."

"Unhhh... yes daddy... oohhhh..."

With each of the orc's brutal thrusts, the young man's little prick drips more and more clear, sticky precum. Gareth screams out like a whore as his prostate is milked, drenching his own midriff in his slutty boy-cum, pecs bouncing in sync with Kurdan's brutally fast pace. The bed rocks and sways, sending pillows flying to the floor and scraping the legs of the furniture against the floorboards.

"Ohhh... I fucking love your cock... mmmm!" Gareth babbles, his hands gripping the orc's muscular forearms desperately. "Oh... daddy... harder!"

Kurdan snickers at the lewd words coming from the younger male's mouth.

"Anything for you, my little whore." He teases mockingly, taking a second to angle his hips differently. Then, with several deep slams, he hilts his cock balls-deep with a satisfying squelch, drawing screaming moans of adoration from Gareth. With a sudden tug of his hips he withdraws with a slick sound, leaving the boy empty. The young man looks up at the orc with wide eyes, a needy whine sounding from his throat at the sudden emptiness of his ass.

"On all fours, boy." The orc growls, kneeling on the bedcovers. With a wide grin, the young man complies, flipping himself onto his hands and knees and presenting his ass to Kurdan. The older male grunts appreciatively, pulling apart the lad's fat asscheeks to inspect his hole. Gareth's pretty pink boypussy is almost unrecognisable, stretched open by Kurdan's fine handiwork. Dribbling a mixture of saliva and precum, the muscles of his wrecked boycunt clench weakly, as if begging to be filled again.

The orc lays a flurry of blows onto the large round derriere of his human lover, each spank ringing out alongside Gareth's sinful whimpering. The slut's bubbly asscheeks are set wobbling with each slap, pale skin reddening in the shape of large handprints. Taking the boy's hips roughly, he shoves his pelvis forward, sheathing his monster cock inside the lad all in one go. As the boy groans, Kurdan leans over the adventurer, pushing his face into the bed as he takes him from behind. His full sack slaps wetly against Gareth's own smaller balls.

The orc takes full advantage of the boy's warmed up hole, beginning to pound the lad's boypussy with ferocious strength. Gareth's muffled cries come out in tandem with each thrust, the young man clinging to the bedcovers for dear life as extreme waves of pleasure roll through his body. Kurdan's cock hits his prostate with extreme precision, seeming to sap the strength from his limbs, leaving him completely at the orc's mercy as the hunter stretches his asshole wide around his green girth.

With no warning, a large green hand coils through Gareth's blond hair, dragging his torso upwards as his spine is forced to curve up off the bed. The orc's sexual expertise shows as he positions Gareth's body to allow his cock a better angle to slam into the lad's hole. The boy follows Kurdan's lead, now bouncing his ass onto the older male's cock in rhythm with the orc's pace.

"Yer' a damn good whore, ain't ya, boy?" He crudely compliments. "Lucky I'm 'ere to keep this boypussy full, eh?"

"Mmmhhh... yes daddy!" Gareth cries out, his sultry voice ringing loudly through the room. Kurdan grips his free hand once again on the boy's hip, holding the slut in place as he continues his rough pounding. He watches with deep satisfaction as he plunges his meaty cock into the lad's stretched-wide boypussy, causing Gareths large, bubbly asscheeks to jiggle and bounce with each collision of his hips against the boy's taint. He yanks the young man's hair for good measure, revelling in the sight of a completely dominated bitch-boy groaning around his dick. The familiar feeling of nearing orgasm unfurls in Kurdan's groin.

"I'm gonna cum for you, lad." He grins. "Gonna fill your slutty human ass with my seed. Ya' want that, bitch?"

"Unnnnhhhggg... yes..." Gareth utters, breathless.

"Then beg for it, slut." He demands as slams his manhood home inside the boy. "Beg to be turned into my little human cumdump."

Wet juices fall heavily to stain the furs as they threaten to destroy the bed with their breeding. Kurdan continues to pull the boys hair tight, waiting for the lad's answer as he moans against his broad chest.

The constant prostate pummeling, combined with the orc's filthy dirty talk, sends Gareth over the edge. The lad's semen begins to arc weakly onto the bedding below as a powerful, toe-curling heat suffuses throughout his body, radiating from inside his ass. His anal walls clench and grip Kurdan's cock, causing the orc to curse as the boy's ass squeezes down on his length. Gareth shakes as orgasm takes his body, bucking his hips weakly as cum squirts from his prick.

"Unhggg..." He tries to speak as he rides out his slutty prostate orgasm. "Please... daddy... cum in me... unhhh.. I need it... ohhhh..."

The lad's inner walls continue to squeeze on Kurdan's shaft, as if in agreement. Not wanting to keep his boy waiting, the orc resumes his pounding, using the boy's undulating asshole to wring the cum from his aching balls. With one last thrust, he smacks his heavy ballsack against Gareth's taint as he sheathes himself fully. Kurdan begins to let out a long, low growl of pleasure, both hands slipping around the boy's hips.

"Hnnrrggghh..." He snarls through his teeth, hips spasming uncontrollably for a moment as orgasm crashes through him. Shot after shot of hot cum begin spraying against Gareth's insides, so powerful that he can feel each one. With a delighted groan, the lad clutches his midriff, feeling it become heavy as Kurdan fills him up. His muscled stomach has lost some definition, bloating a little as the orc continues to pump him full; the familiar and comforting feeling of being filled with his orc daddy's load. Stray drops of thick orcish semen drip from Gareth's stretched-wide boypussy. Eventually the cum stops, the orc's balls seemingly empty, for now. Heavy breathing fills the room as the pair recover from their fervored breeding session.

"Ahhh..." Kurdan sighs in contentment. "Best cockslut I've ever fucked."

He slowly pulls away from the younger male, inch after inch of thick, green cockmeat withdrawing from the boy's hole. With a wet slurp, his fat cockhead pops out, drenching the lad's thighs in a deluge of hot, sticky cum.

"Mmmhh..." Gareth lets out one final moan as the orc's load drips down his taint. Kurdan chuckles as he lies down beside him.

"Ain't a better sight in the whole o' the Hinterlands than your wrecked arse, lad."

"Hah..." Gareth pants, still catching his breath. He crawls forward over the bedcovers, and collapses on Kurdan's chest. He can hear the orc's heartbeat still racing, thumping rhythmically against his ear. His eyes droop as his limbs curl around the older man's body, the orc's beefy chest acting as the perfect pillow as Gareth drifts off to sleep, energy spent.

12