Tales From the Jizzverse: Jin 01

Story Info
Jin Chang is touched by the Jizzverse.
8.1k words
4.64
26.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
443 Followers

Tales from the Jizzverse: Jin Chang

**Note: all characters depicted in sexual situations are 18 years or older. **

The Jizzverse.

The Jizzverse was exactly what it sounded like: and entire universe full of jizz. No empty space, no planets, just jizz. An infinite expanse of semen.

The Jizzverse was linked to all other jizz in the multiverse. Anytime any creature anywhere in the multiverse ejaculated, a corresponding volume of semen manifested in the Jizzverse.

Because of this, the Jizzverse was constantly expanding —even faster than most other universes were expanding. The Jizzverse was huge compared to most other universes; easily ten times larger than its largest neighbor. Because of its size, the Jizzverse was constantly squeezing against the universes around it. And, because it was always growing, the Jizzverse came into contact with more and more universes as time went on.

Wherever the Jizzverse came into contact with another universe, there were bound to be leaks.

Jin Chang lived in one of the universes on the border of the Jizzverse, and it was about to make contact...

***

"Ow!" Jin sat bolt upright in bed. The strange dream she'd been having evaporated completely from her brain. Her balls hurt like hell!

"Ow ow owww!" Jin groaned, throwing back the covers. She reached down into her briefs to feel her nuts.

Holy cow they were huge! And tender! Something was very wrong.

Jin grabbed her glasses off the nightstand and turned on the light to have a look.

Her tiny cock jutted from the gap in her briefs like a proud, pink baby carrot sitting in a nest of black pubes. The fabric of her underwear bulged around a fat scrotum bigger than a softball.

Her balls suddenly throbbed and Jin felt another pang of pain as they swelled visibly.

Jin rolled out of bed in a panic, her gangly teenage limbs flailing awkwardly as she fought to untangle herself from her bedsheets.

She was still trailing a sheet wrapped around one ankle when she made it to the hall bathroom, only kicking herself free as she stepped through into the pinkly-lit room.

Jin rolled her briefs down and let her balls flop out.

They were even bigger than before! What was going on? Jin wondered if she might be having some sort of nightmare.

She hefted her heavy nuts in her hands. Each one overfilled her palm and felt as heavy as if it were made of lead. She could feel her sack pulsing with her heartbeat.

Strangely, they didn't seem discolored or misshapen in any way, just really, really big.

And full. Now that she was more awake she realized the ache was from fullness.

Jin was seized by a sudden, overwhelming need to cum.

She closed and locked the bathroom door as quietly as she could, then sat down on the fuzzy toilet lid and started playing with herself.

She settled easily into her normal masturbation routine: jerking her tiny cock in one hand while she tweaked her nipples with her left. Her puffy nips were very sensitive and she could actually make herself cum by playing with them alone if she wanted.

In less than a minute, Jin felt her balls tighten up and she suddenly felt scared, like the feeling you get at the top of a roller coaster before the drop. Or the instant before you know you're going to vomit, but the feeling was centered in her groin instead of her stomach.

Jin's first rope splattered against the towel hanging across from her with enough force to actually push it back. Hot, sticky girlchowder splashed down onto the tiles and stuck in zigzag patterns to the cloth of the towel.

"Holy shit!" Jin yelped. The cumshot was so big it was almost painful. The next was even bigger, and it really did hurt!

"Aaaaahhh!" Jin jumped up of the toilet in terror as another rope —even bigger and more forceful than the first— exploded from the tip of her tiny cock, stretching her little cumslit to its limits. She painted a glistening white line across the wall and shower curtain.

The cum wouldn't stop! It was like she was just pissing cum everywhere and couldn't hold it in. She tried clenching her kegel muscles to stop coming but the sudden, stabbing pain in her balls made her release immediately. Another fat rope blasted from the tip of Jin's cock.

In a panic, Jin spun around (splattering jizz across the bathroom door, the sink and the mirror as she did so) and angled her cock down at the toilet. She blasted another pint of cum across the seat cover and her knuckles before her fumbling hands could lift the seat open so she could shoot into the bowl.

There was a knock on the bathroom door.

"What's all that noise in there? Are you ok?" asked the person on the other side.

Shit! It was mom!

"Uh yeah, everything's fine!" said Jin just before another painfully massive rope made her groan. "Yeeaaaaaarrrrrggh!"

The blast of jizz splashed against the bowl with enough force to make the porcelain ring. Globs of spunk ricocheted out of the toilet, splattering all over the room. A glob struck the toothbrush holder a glancing blow. The cup full of the family's toothbrushes spun precariously on the edge of the sink for a moment, then plunged off the side into the toilet.

Plop! The bowl was half-filled with cum already and the colorful plastic cup landed on its side, sinking quickly.

"Shit!" Jin cursed. She leaned forward to retrieve the toothbrushes just as another orgasm struck with enough force to make her legs go rubbery. She screamed and fell forward, clutching the toilet tank for balance as her cock sprayed with hoselike force into the bowl, drowning and submerging the helpless toothbrushes.

"What's happening? Did you hurt yourself?" asked mom, her voice full of concern.

"Why are you guys yelling?" Jin's sister, Mai, had apparently joined mom outside the bathroom door.

"Jin sounds like she's passing a kidney stone in there," answered mom.

"I'm fine, really!" yelled Jin, fighting to keep the tremor out of her voice. She'd finally retrieved the toothbrushes from the spunk-filled toilet bowl and dropped it in the sink. Her jizz had the consistency of thick pudding and smelled so strongly it made her eyes water.

"What's that smell?"

"Nothing!" yelled Jin. "Go away!"

She shuddered as her stomach and kegel muscles clenched and another massive load surged through her cock, painting the tiles on the wall white with fragrant spunk. The sensation was intense, like orgasm mixed with a kick in the balls.

"Fuck..." Jin shuddered, her knees gave out and she dropped to the floor, twitching as her tiny cock blew load after load.

It was fully five minutes before Jin had the strength to stand again. Her balls, finally, seemed to have exhausted their supply of baby batter, though they weren't any smaller than when the ordeal had started. Jin cupped her ballsack and noted with dismay that —if anything— her nuts were fractionally larger. They seemed to vibrate with potency, almost as if she could feel the sperm pressing against the taut skin of her sack, fighting to get out.

The bathroom was crisscrossed with ropes and splatters of thick jizz. Strings of spunk joined the walls, mirror, sink and shower curtain like smelly spiderwebs. Jin's pajamas were caked in jizz and the toilet overflowed like an overfilled bowl of tapioca pudding.

Trembling, stumbling, Jin opened the bathroom door and staggered out. Her mom and sister were still waiting on the other side, their faces drawn with concern.

"What happened in there?" asked Mom.

"Are you alright?" asked Mai. The full force of Jin's stench hit her and she gagged, yanking the collar of her pajama top up over her nose and mouth. "Ugh! What is all that stuff?"

"I uhh..." Jin mumbled. She still had her pajama bottoms around her ankles, but her little cock wasn't visible behind the coating of spunk that coated her entire lower half like a layer of white mud. A large glob detached itself from her ballsack and hit the floor with a wet splat.

"It looks like.... Jizz," said Mai, surveying the bathroom. "But where did it all come from? There's no way that much spunk could all fit inside one person!"

"Let's just get you cleaned up, dear," said Mom, putting an arm over her daughter's sticky shoulders and guiding her towards the master bathroom. "We can deal with the mess tomorrow."

***

Jin was still pretty shellshocked at breakfast that morning. She begged her mom to let her stay home from school.

"I'm still sick!" she insisted. In reality she felt perfectly fine, even good —apart from the shock and trauma— but there was no way she was going to risk having something like what happened last night happen at school. Even now she could feel her nuts gurgling, the power building inside as the seed she'd expended the previous night was replenished. Somehow she knew the next load would be even bigger.

It had been a difficult battle to get her mom to agree. Jin's mom was a huge stickler for attendance and grades. Unless you had a fever over a hundred degrees and were projectile vomiting, there was no way she would let you miss a day of class. It wasn't like Jin was willing to tell her mom the truth, either. It was just way too embarrassing! Jin only finally won permission to stay home after promising she would clean up the bathroom while she was there and if Mai agreed to bring Jin's homework home with her afterward.

Mai grumbled about this, but agreed. She didn't know what had happened last night but could tell her sister was serious about needing to stay home.

No sooner was Mai off on the bus and her mom off to work than Jin had her cellphone out and was texting her galpal, Nina.

"CAN U SKIP SCHOOL TODAY?" Jin asked, her thumbs a blur over the touchscreen keyboard of her phone. She sat crosslegged on her bed, hunched over the tiny screen with a desperate, fevered look in her eyes.

"WUT? LOL Y?" came Nina's response.

"ITS IMPORTANT, TELL U WHEN U GET HERE." Jin typed.

"I DON'T KNOW. IM ALREADY IN TROUBLE 4 SKIPPING." Nina replied.

Jin bit her lip. Nina was her best friend. She needed her by her side while she figured out what was happening to her. Nina was an expert at sex stuff, too; the perverted teen was always talking about boys and girls she liked at school and what she wanted to do to them. If anyone would be open-minded about Jin's situation, it was Nina.

Taking a deep breath, Jin steeled her resolve and decided to take the leap. She pulled down her shorts, exposing her softball-sized nutsack with its heavy, gurgling payload of sperm throbbing inside. There was a chirp as her camera snapped a picture and a whoosh as she sent the image to Nina.

Jin's phone chimed a second later with Nina's excited response.

"HOLY SHIT ARE THOSE YR BALLS??? IM COMING OVER NOW!" Nina had typed.

Jin breathed a sigh of relief and pulled up her shorts. The loose-fitting athletic shorts were the only item of her wardrobe she could wear comfortably over her massively-swollen, cum-packed nuts. Even the friction of her nutsack sliding against the cool, smooth fabric was enough to send tingles up Jin's spine. She felt her breath growing hot and heavy and she could feel her prick tenting the crotch of her pants. The pressure inside her was building again and her hands slipped unconsciously down the top of her waistband.

"Fuck," Jin closed her eyes as she grasped her tiny cock. She opened them again when she felt the thickness and length of her shaft. Not so tiny anymore; her cock actually filled her entire palm!

Yanking her pants down once more, Jin inspected her dick.

It was bigger!

Before, Jin's erections had barely been big enough to reach halfway across her palm. The boner she was looking at now was big enough that the entire head actually poked out the top of her first! She felt girthier, too, like holding a hot dog instead of a baby carrot. What was happening to her?

Just the sight of her newly enlarged member sent another wave of heat rushing through her body. Her glasses fogged. Her heart raced. With slow, gentle motions she began to stroke her erect prick, each pass of her hand pumping a new wave of pleasure through her body as a stupid smile spread across her face.

Her climax rose quickly and before she knew it she was hurtling toward the edge of orgasm right there in her bedroom!

"Stop! Stop!" She yelled, pulling her hand off her throbbing cock. Her nuts were tight under her tiny shaft and the pressure inside was intense. She could feel another load like the one from last night, but more, hotter, thicker and bigger in every way. It would wreck her room, she was sure of it.

Leaping up from the bed, she walked gingerly to the bathroom, bowlegged and stiff. Even the friction of her thighs against her heavy, taut nuts threatened to set her off, blasting ropes all over the upstairs hallway. She barely made it to the bathroom without erupting like Krakatoa.

The bathroom was still a mess, and the stink of her jizz made her nose wrinkle. Her feet squished with each step. After breaking through the crust on top, the layer of jizz on the puddles beneath was still soft and surprisingly warm. It seemed to squirm between her bare toes.

The pause in her jerk session had done nothing to dim the hardness of her prick or the power surging in her balls. If anything, her nuts seemed angry at the delay, swelling up ever larger as they churned out sperm by the gallon.

Jin waddled over to the bathtub and threw open the shower curtain. Ironically, the tub was almost completely empty of jizz.

She stepped into the tub and aimed her cock down at the drain, angling her entire body and bracing her butt against the wall behind. A few smooth strokes brought her right back to where she was before, a massive orgasm waited impatiently on the end of a short fuse.

"Y-yes..." Jin closed her eyes, willing the cum to burst out. Her balls obliged, clenching up against her shaft so hard she cried out in pain and delight as the first hot, fat ropes of jizz exploded from the tip of her cock.

"YESSSSSS!" Jin moaned, massaging her puffy nips with her free hand as rope after hot rope splattered against the inside of the tub.

The drain choked, gurgled and finally stopped up completely as the milkshake-thick spunk coagulated in its mouth. The cum level in the tub started to rise, a hot, thick cream around Jin's toes, rising a few centimeters with every thick, heavy shot.

Jin didn't care; the release felt too good! More! More! She begged for more and her balls obliged. Her nuts weren't getting lighter; they were getting heavier! Her tiny cock wasn't anywhere near sufficient to channel the sheer volume of hot baby batter Jin was blasting. Her shaft swelled in her hand, hot and veiny as her cumslit was stretched to the limit by the massive load she was pumping out.

"Auuuugh!" Jin screamed as another fat, serpentine rope of hearty spunk erupted from her overstretched cock. Hot, steamy cum lapped at her ankles and still the cum level was rising. She lost control of her legs and slipped down the wall, still cumming like a firehose. Ropes of her jizz painted the faucet, tap and showerhead as the angle of her stream continued to rise.

"Fuck? Will you ever stop?" she asked her dick, not sure what she wished the answer to be. Her toes curled and uncurled as wave after wave of intense, full-body tremors shook her skinny frame. She kept sliding down, eventually planting her bare butt in the soup of hot cream.

Her jizz blasted against the ceiling, splattering in huge gobs that rained down on her head and splattered the bathroom. Some of it landed in her mouth. The hot slime tasted sweet and bitter at the same time and she gulped it down eagerly, relishing the taste of her own girlchowder.

Even with only about half of her load falling back down into the tub, the level of jizz around Jin continued to rise. Her cock was submerged, but the force of her spunk was strong enough to break the soupy surface of the jizz and spew up like a geyser. Shot after shot splattered hard against the ceiling and Jin lost herself in the swirling ecstasy.

Ding dong!

The sound of the doorbell jolted Jin awake and she flailed with disorientation. How long had she been asleep? She tried to sit up but lost her grip on the slick walls of the tub, briefly plunging her head beneath the warm, dense liquid. She burst out, gasping, completely covered in her own goop.

Ding dong! The doorbell chimed again. She heard her phone's text alert chiming from down the hall.

Jin hurriedly covered herself with a towel and rushed downstairs.

Nina tapped her foot impatiently outside Jin's front door. She tried texting Jin again but got no response. She sighed angrily and turned to step off the porch when she heard the door open.

"It's about time, Jin, what the hell took you so—" Nina's jaw dropped when she saw the state her friend was in.

"Sorry," Jin apologized, panting. "I was in the bathroom."

A blob of spunk detached itself from her nose and plipped onto the porch at her feet.

"What were you doing in there, filming a bukkake video?" The smell hit Nina's nose and she coughed. "You smell like low tide at the beach!"

"S-sorry, lemme get cleaned up," said Jin, stepping back inside and leaving the door for Nina to follow.

"What's going on with you, Jin?" asked Nina, stepping inside and wrinkling her nose at the renewed intensity of the smell. Even as it made her gag, she could also feel her panties getting drenched as her pussy started soaking itself in excitement. "First, you text me a picture of your balls and, now that I get here, I find you covered head to toe in what looks —and smells like spunk! I'm not sure if I should be excited or scared!"

"Me neither..." said Jin.

"Is that seriously real jizz?" asked Nina. She reached out and scooped some spunk off Jin's shoulder with her fingertip. A pearly white string of goo sagged, bridging the gap between Nina's fingertip and Jin's shoulder.

"Oh it's real," answered Jin.

Nina tasted the blob. Her eyes went wide. Her pupils dilated. Sweet cunt-honey gushed from Nina's swollen, eager snatch. Just tasting the stuff made her heart beat faster!

"Ew!" Jin wrinkled her nose. "What are you doing?"

Nina ignored her.

"Holy shit, it is real!" Nina exclaimed, reaching out and scooping up another fingerful and jamming it in her mouth before Jin could stop her. The taste made her knees weak. Snatch-juice plip-plipped on the floor as her panties overflowed and rivers of arousal ran down her trembling legs. "But, where did it all come from? It would take like, a thousand guys to cum this much!"

"Stop eating it!" Jin protested, trying to back away.

Nina followed her.

"No way! God, this is better than cake frosting!" Nina reached out for another scoop but Jin pushed her hand away.

"Come on! Share!" Nina demanded, reaching out again.

"That's gross! You're eating jizz!" Jin yelled.

"So? You know I suck boys' dicks! Boys' and futas'!" Nina fought her way through Jin's defenses, pushing forward until Jin back into the couch, leaving a slimy smear on the upholstery. The two girls were nose to nose (although Jin had to look up as Nina was fully head and shoulders taller). "I drink jizz for breakfast!"

Nina's breath was hot in Jin's face. The tall, olive-skinned girl was panting, her heart pounded in her chest like a bass drum. Down below, her pussy lips were swollen up so huge they were devouring her soaked panties. The air under Nina's skirt was thick with her own sweet musk.

Jin was paralyzed. The close contact of Nina's body against hers was too much. She felt the pressure building up inside her again, still larger than before. Her nuts gurgled excitedly and her little prick sprang fully hard.

dongstar
dongstar
443 Followers