Tales From the Jizzverse: Jin 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers

Nina licked Jin's face like a dog, slurping up a heaping mouthful of Jin's hearty girlchowder.

"Mmmf!" Stars spun in Nina's eyes. She swallowed eagerly, opening her mouth to pant as the warm goop slid down her throat. Strings of spunk and saliva dangled from the horny teen's lips. "Fuck that's so good!"

Nina's nipples tented her spaghetti top like a pair of baby carrots, pushing stiffly into Jin's shoulders. Streams of pussy juice soaked her knee-high socks and filled her shoes.

Jin moaned and her tiny cock bucked as a blast of hot, thick precum shot out with so much force it flipped up the back of Nina's skirt. The lengthy rope of translucent slime splattered loudly across a painting hanging beneath the stairs.

Nina turned her head to investigate the noise. "What the hell was that?"

Jin tried to take advantage of the distraction to slip away, but Nina grabbed the hem of her towel.

"Oh no you don't!" Nina grinned. Jin spun out of her towel and went sprawling onto the living room carpet. She landed on her perky ass, legs splayed apart, completely naked. Her stiff little prick jutted proudly up at the ceiling while her huge, throbbing balls rested heavily on the carpet.

Nina went over to the stain Jin had just created. It was huge, like someone had thrown a bucket of white paint up against the wall.

"No. Fucking. Way." She reached out and scooped up another fingerful into her mouth. Her eyes went wide again. "That taste! Th-this is..."

She turned and looked back at Jin, still lying on the floor, frosted in sweet, tangy, intoxicating goop. The nerdy girl's chest rose and fell with her excited breaths.

"All that spunk..." Nina was panting heavily now, one hand slipped unconsciously down to her swollen, begging snatch. "That's all you?"

Jin nodded.

Nina pounced on her like a lioness, straddling her waist between toned, tanned thighs. Gushing waterfalls of cunny honey splashed onto Jin's belly, mingling with the layer of thick, viscous baby batter that coated the tiny nerd like cake frosting.

Jin moaned again as another blast of precum spurted from the tip of her cock with the force of a pressure-washer. Nina yelped as the rich slime blasted her underside, splattering everywhere and soaking the carpet. Jin could feel the barely-contained pressure building up in her balls as her impossibly-productive testes surged with sperm.

"What the fuck is going on with your dick?" asked Nina, examining her slime-coated arm. "How can you cum so much?"

"T-that's not cum," answered Jin. "I think that's just pre."

"No. Way." Nina turned her arm in front of her face, watching the gleaming ropes dripping off her fingertips.

Jin's precum was thicker and richer than the most prolific man Nina had ever sucked off. The horny teen slurped the succulent goop off her arm, moaning as the flavor exploded like fireworks inside her. She reached down with her other hand and plunged two fingers into her swollen slit, working them past the drenched remains of her panties. Orgasm exploded inside her almost immediately and she squirted loudly and messily all over Jin's belly.

Jin couldn't take it anymore; she needed release! Her balls were going absolutely crazy.

"Fuck!" she moaned, reaching down to massage her swollen, sperm-stuffed scrotum. It had grown bigger! Her sack felt as big and heavy as a grapefruit!

The pressure of her massage forced out another spurt of precum. Nina yelped again as the forceful spray slimed her entire underside and soaked her from tummy to tits.

"Seriously?" Nina sat up on her haunches to scrape the slime off the front of her top. Her melon-like tits jutted out huge and proud. The sight of it was enough to provoke another spurt of pre from Jin's poor, pent up prick. Nina screamed as a prolonged, conical spray of high-pressure precum blasted her directly in the taint, blowing her skirt clear up under her armpits before kocking her backward into the arm of the couch.

"Sorry," said Jin, propping herself up on her elbows to get a look at the thoroughly-slimed Nina. "I'm just so pent up! My balls are out of control!"

"I'll say!" said Nina, wiping the slime from her eyes. "You cum like a firehose!"

"It's all just pre!" Jin insisted. Her cock was leaking constantly now, a stream of precum as thick as regular jizz was pouring out of her tiny cock like a faucet. It did nothing to relieve the pressure. If anything, she could still feel it building.

"If I don't cum soon..." Jin moaned.

"Maybe I can help," offered Nina between lip-smacking swallows of fragrant precum. "If this is just an appetizer, I can't wait to try the main course!"

"Wait, what?" Jin started to protest, but Nina moved like a blur. In an instant, the tall, powerful girl had her strong hands on Jin's thighs, forcing them apart as she plunged her face into Jin's crotch and wrapped her lips around Jin's diamond-hard stiffy.

Jin's reaction to Nina's skillfull suction was immediate and she fell back into the warm, slimy carpet with a gasp. Her hands clenched fistfuls of goop and her toes curled as Nina's skillful tongue went to work.

"Nina, be careful! I'm about to—" But Jin's warning came too late. Her voice rose into a moaning howl of pleasure as her pent-up balls released their full force of thick, hot, creamy girlspunk directly into the back of Nina's throat.

Even an experienced dicksucker like Nina couldn't handle the load that Jin's overactive balls were blasting out. Her cheeks bulged and so did her eyes. Twin jets of hot spunk blasted from Nina's nostrils and it was all she could do to keep from choking as gallons of milkshake-thick baby-batter exploded into her stomach.

The force of Jin's orgasm blasted Nina's face off her cock and sent the hapless teen sailing into a full backflip through the air and onto the couch where she landed with a splat! Jin screamed as rope after fat rope of impossibly dense jizz splattered against the ceiling, raining down over the whole room. There was a sound of breaking china as decorative tchotchkes were knocked off the mantelpiece by globs of girl goo the size of baseballs. Ropes of jizz as heavy as kettlebells spewed across the room as Jin rolled from side to side in the throes of orgasmic ecstasy.

Nina sat up on the couch, coughing up globs of Jin's hearty spermshake. Tears filled her eyes as she struggled to clear her windpipe of the viscous goop. Meanwhile, Jin continued to flail on the floor as more and bigger ropes forced their way through the little nerd's overstretched cumslit.

"Fuck!" Nina exclaimed, pausing to cough up a glob of jizz. "It just doesn't stop!"

It was a full minute before Jin's seemingly-bottomless supply of spunk finally slowed to a trickle. A few more halfhearted spurts, each one discharging a load big enough to fill a small bucket, and finally the storm had subsided.

Jin lay, panting and flushed, in a puddle of her own spunk. She'd been slimed from head to toe. The worst of the damage was confined to the arc that curved directly over Jin's poor, overtaxed cock. Everything in the direct line of fire from Jin's endlessly ejaculating member was frosted and double-frosted with a layer of cum up to an inch thick.

"Are you okay?" asked Nina, helping Jin to wipe at least some of the spunk off her glasses before replacing them on her face.

"Nina I think there might be something seriously wrong with me," said Jin.

Nina surveyed the destruction her friend had wreaked on the living room. Spooge was splattered everywhere in thick globs. The air was hot and thick as a jungle swamp.

"You think?"

***

Jina and Nina sat in the kitchen while Jin sipped hot tea from a mug held in trembling hands.

Nina had helped Jin to get washed up and into clean clothes before washing up herself. There was nothing in Jin's closet that could fit Nina's larger frame, but she was able to find one of Jin's mom's outfits that looked good on her, the low cut top displayed Nina's bountiful, tanned cleavage to full advantage.

Just looking at Nina's juicy mams made Jin's prick twitch under her skirt. She reached down to adjust herself. Just as with the previous two incidents, Jin's cock seemed to have gotten bigger following her orgasm. It was now nearly long enough to lay across both her palms.

Her balls felt heavier, too. Each one was the size of a softball at this point. Hosing down her living room with cum had only provided a momentary relief. Even now she could feel her sperm supply replenishing. What was happening to her?

"So let me get this straight," said Nina. "You got woken up in the middle of the night by a pain in your balls and when you went to jerk off, you just started blasting cum like a firehose out of nowhere?"

Jin swallowed her mouthful of tea, wincing. Everything still tasted like jizz.

"Pretty much, yeah," she answered.

"Hmm." Nina tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Well it's obvious what's happening here," she said.

"It is?" Jin looked up, surprised.

Nina nodded.

"You're obviously super pent up from living the life of a pathetic virgin nerd!" she declared.

Jin's look of hope turned into a frustrated pout. "Be serious, Nina."

"I am serious!" Nina hopped off her stool and came over to Jin. "Look at these things!"

Nina reached under Jin's skirt and cupped the panty-stretching pair of nuts beneath. Jin yelped and spilled her tea all over the table as a massive spurt of precum soaked her panties and slimed Nina's hand.

"Nina!"

"I think I've made my point," Nina smirked. "Your balls are crazy backed up from never getting laid." She proceeded to start licking her hand clean of Jin's fragrant pre.

Jin blushed. Maybe Nina was right. She was a senior in high school and had never even had a boyfriend! She was always too embarrassed by her tiny dick and flat chest to ask anyone out.

"So what do I need to do?" asked Jin. "Who's going to have sex with me?"

Nina got in close to Jin and raised her eyebrows suggestively.

"Y-you?" Jin blushed. Her dick stiffened immediately, tenting the slimy fabric of her skirt. "But we're best friends!"

"And what's a best friend for if not to help her other best friend with a serious problem?" asked Nina, hungrily eyeing Jin's tented skirt.

"But you've seen the size of the loads I shoot! If I came inside you, I'd pop you like a balloon!" said Jin.

Nina considered this. "Well, obviously we've just gotta drain your balls until your cumshots are back down to a normal level!"

Jin felt her nuts throb in her panties. The heavy orbs gurgled audibly with pent up spunk. Something told her that draining those beasts would be more difficult than Nina anticipated.

"Where are we going to do this?" asked Jin. "I don't want to destroy any more of the house."

"So we use the backyard! Come on!" Nina answered.

"T-the backyard?" Jin blushed. "But... people might see!"

"You've got a high fence, it'll be fine!" Nina slid open the glass door that led from Jin's kitchen to the backyard and gestured for Jin to follow.

Jin set her mug of tea down on the counter and slid off the stool with a sigh.

Jin's house was on the corner of the street, so they had a larger backyard than most of the other houses in the neighborhood. They even had an aboveground pool.

"Here, we'll use this," said Nina, throwing down the inflatable kiddie pool that was propped up against the side of the big pool. The rubber disk was about four feet wide and a foot deep, decorated with a pattern of cartoon sea creatures.

"You want me to jerk off into there?" asked Jin.

"Sure," nodded Nina. "When you're all done, we'll just hose it down!"

"I don't know if that's going to be big enough," said Jin. She could feel the pressure building inside her balls, growing more acute with every passing second. Even though the pressure wasn't painful, she somehow felt even fuller than before, like her capacity had increased.

"After the load you just blew in the living room? I bet you barely get anything out," said Nina, confidently.

Get ready to be surprised, Jin thought. After a wary glance around to make sure no-one else was looking, she shimmied out of her skirt and peeled her slimy panties down her legs, kicking them off into the grass.

Normally, Jin would have been far too bashful to even imagine going bottomless outdoors, even in her own backyard with a high fence hiding her from the street. It was just too perverted! But the heat in her loins was so insistent, so powerful that it was breaking down her inhibitions, allowing her to do things she'd never normally do.

Her cock was already erect and hard, jutting proudly at a forty five degree angle. She gasped at how large it had become! Her throbbing tool had graduated from average-sized to full on big!

Nina had noticed as well, her eyes were wide as she drooled at the sight of Jin's newly-enhanced rod.

"Jin! You're a secret grower!" Nina exclaimed. "I never would have guessed from seeing you in the locker room that a tiny little nub like yours could grow into a meaty sausage like that! Why didn't you tell me?"

"It-it only just got this big, okay?" said Jin, staring down at her new and improved tool. She reached down and tenderly grasped its warm length in her hand, shuddering slightly at how sensitive it was to her touch.

"S-so big..." whispered Jin. Even grasping the veiny, hot shaft with both hands, there was still enough length exposed for a third!

The meaty rod throbbed gently in her hands, pulsing with her heartbeat. She thought she could feel it growing even while she held it, lengthening and thickening fractionally with every pulse of her racing heart.

Below her swelling, rock-hard shaft, hot and heavy, her nuts churned, seeming to drag on her groin like twin anchors. She reached down to cup one of her heavy, swollen balls. The massive testicle dwarfed her dainty hand, firm as a ripe mango and just as large. The skin of her scrotum vibrated against Jin's hand, as if the contents were carbonated. She pictured all the millions and billions of hyperactive sperm pressing on the other side, fighting for release.

"Well? Get on with it! Rub one out!" urged Nina, who was practically drooling at the mouth watching Jin play with herself. Her hungry snatch really was drooling! A dark stain spread across the crotch of Nina's borrowed jeans and began to spread down the inside of her thighs.

"Sorry," said Jin, her face still red as a beet. "It's hard!"

"I'll say!" Nina licked her lips. "Do you need help?"

"Uh—" Jin didn't have time to answer. Nina was already behind her, reaching around, cupping her huge, heavy sack with one hand and gripping her shaft with the other. Nina's hands were warm, her breath was hot on Jin's ear. Jin felt her knees going wobbly as excitement flooded up from the pit of her stomach. She was suddenly extremely aware of her nipples, tight and hard, tenting the fabric of her shirt.

"Here, like this," breathed Nina, her words tickling Jin's jawline.

Nina began to stroke. Her technique was gentle, but firm, milking Jin's cock outwards from the base. Her very first pump elicited a long spurt of precum that shot out so abruptly both girls were startled. Each subsequent stroke milked out more of the translucent, sticky fluid, further lubricating Jin's shaft and filling the air with the scent of her musk.

Quarts of Jin's slimy pre smacked against the wall of the pool and splattered the grass beneath her, forming a huge, sloppy puddle around the girls' feet.

"I'm... I'm getting close!" said Jin. She had always been a two-pump chump and Nina's skilled hands made it impossible for Jin to hold back. She could feel the eruption building inside her, growing, swelling, exploding!

"We've got to edge it," said Nina. "We need to get it all out, remember?"

Nina slowed her strokes, backing Jin down from the precipice of orgasm.

Jin's balls gurgled angrily.

"Holy shit, was that your balls?" asked Nina.

"I-I think so," said Jin.

Nina continued to stroke Jin's cock, teasing her shaft with expert precision, never letting the trembling girl feel release.

Jin's balls groaned louder. It sounded like the creaking hull of a submarine approaching crush depth.

"Nina, please!" Jin cried. "My balls are going to explode!"

"Just a little more," said Nina. "You can do it."

Jin couldn't! She couldn't hold it in anymore! Her balls were going to burst!

"Aaaaaahhhh!" Jin yelled, her bare toes curled on the slimy grass. Her nuts hugged the bottom of her shaft and her cock bucked like a cannon as a rope of hot, thick jizz blasted out of her dick. The pearly stream arced in the air, sailing completely over the family pool and splashing loudly on the roof of the neighbor's house. It looked like someone had dumped a huge bucketful of yogurt all over the roof.

A second rope, larger than the first, followed close behind, arcing high and splashing down on the neighbor's roof with the force of a side of beef striking the shingles. The gutter quickly overflowed as gallons of Jin's steamy, hot baby batter oozed down the side of the house.

"Angle down, angle down!" urged Nina, using her body to lean Jin forward, aiming for the kiddie pool.

The pressure of Nina's juicy tits against her back brought forth another eruption from Jin's flaming loins. A blast of jizz like a firehose exploded from the tip of her cock, stretching her cumslit wide with tremendous force. The single, massive rope was enough to fill the rubber kiddie pool more than halfway, and the rope that followed overflowed the tiny pool completely, the force of Jin's eruption sending it sliding away on the cum-slick grass.

"Fuck!" Nina yelled, barely able to maintain control of Jin's crazily-blasting cock. She squeezed Jin's balls with her other hand, panic overwhelming her coordination. Jin squealed in mingled pain and pleasure as her hips thrust forward involuntarily and she fired another long, heavy, thick rope of jizz into the air.

This rope didn't make it quite high enough to hit the roof, instead striking the neighbor's bedroom window with enough force to shatter the glass.

"Shit!" said Nina, her eyes wide with alarm as she watched Jin's next rope sail through the shattered window, hosing down whatever was inside with a bathtub's worth of hot, smelly spunk.

"Jin! You have to stop!" yelled Nina, trying to squeeze Jin's cock to cut off the flow. She may as well have tried to squeeze a firehose with her bare hands.

Jin couldn't hear Nina's shouted warnings, her ears were full of the sound of rushing blood. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her tongue lolled out of her slack jaw as her face fell into the stupid expression of one overcome by orgasm.

Jin's spunk wasn't just shooting out in pulsing ropes anymore; her cock spewed forth a continuous, ever-increasing stream of jizz at a pace that would have made a fire-hydrant jealous. It was all Nina could do to try and keep the torrent of thick, sticky girlchowder aimed at the kiddie pool on the ground, even though by now the inflatable rubber disc was completely lost, submerged in a growing mound of spunk too thick to spread out.

All the while, Nina kept one hand on Jin's balls.

"Th-they're growing!" Nina realized with alarm. Even blasting out gallons of jizz every second, Jin's fat nuts were still getting bigger!

The raging torrent of Jin's orgasm lasted for another several minuted before finally dying down, leaving Jin limp and unconscious in Nina's arms. Her cock, once again stretched and enlarged by the sheer volume of cum blasting through it, dangled huge and limp partway down Jin's milky thighs. The mouth of her cumslit gaped wide, big enough for someone to jam their thumb inside.

Nina stood frozen in terror, her breath coming in rapid, panicked gasps as she surveyed the destroyed yard.

dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers