Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 08

Story Info
Sue and David have a shave, and somethings are revealed.
3.9k words
4.62
9.8k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DerekGrant
DerekGrant
276 Followers

"Just you and me," she had said. "Naked and very intimate," she had said. And I like a fool had believed her.

I had followed Susan into the bathroom of our hotel suite in the expectation of some 'Husband and Wife' fun like gullible cuckold that I am, only to have my amorous expectations quashed when she produced a small pair of scissors and a 'lady's razor' from out of the cupboard.

"What's going on Sue?" I asked - now a little worried.

"Preparations David! Preparations!"

"What kind of preparations?"

"You need to take your swimming shorts off first and then I will tell you."

I untied the drawstring, let the shorts fall to the floor and stepped out of them just as Susan slipped her bikini bra off and lowered the damp bottoms to the floor. My Wife was a picture of beauty standing before me and if I am honest, I was not that good to look at in the nude; nevertheless my 'little man' stood up to be noticed.

Susan's body has always had that affect on me. Her beautiful face, soft round breasts and the delicate little cluster of dark blond hair, including its small dark birthmark hidden away underneath, on her mons pubis (mound) was everything a man could want. Which reminded me that that these were the reasons another man, Raoul, was just as appreciative.

"Right!" exclaimed Susan, "let's get started." And handing me the scissors she told me to step into the shower cubicle and start trimming down my pubic hairs.

"Make sure that you don't cut yourself David and prune it all down so short that it won't pull when I shave you," she said as she started to work my shaving brush into some hot water and soap to bring up a warm luxurious lather.

"You're going to do what?" I asked as I obeyed her command by starting to snip away at the hairs around my now shrunken penis.

"You are first Dear," she replied, "and then you can help me do the same."

"Why?"

"The Natural Order requires it David. And you and I have made that commitment."

"Have we?"

"You know we have," she replied as she knelt before me brandishing the lather loaded brush and her wet lady shaver. "Now hold still while I get you all tidied up and ready for the evening ahead."

I was surprised that Susan handled the removal of all of my 'manly' hairs in a very quick and efficient manner, and before very long I was standing before my Wife feeling more naked than I had ever felt in my life. Her deftness at moving my small penis around as she expertly shaved away my own bush made me suspect that she had done this before; nevertheless my little penis no longer had its shelter of matted hair, but now stood out like a small pink cotton reel from my equally pink groin.

"There!" Susan exclaimed. "That will do for tonight, but we shall do a better job of it in the future."

"You've done this before. Haven't you," I said as she stepped into the shower cubicle with me.

"A long time ago Dear. At college," she replied as she started cutting away the longer hairs from her downy bush.

Susan handed me the brush, now loaded with lather, and said, "Now work those soap suds onto my mound David and get me ready for our Master's approval."

With my eyes level with her downy pubic mound I was struck by the beauty of her soft and damp sex, and I will admit to choking back a tear in the realisation that Raoul had enjoyed that lovely part of her body. And was soon going to enjoy it again.

'You need to get used to it David,' I thought, as I rubbed the soapy lather onto her mound, 'preparing your Wife for another man seems to be your future cuckold. So if you are going to do it - do it well.'

Susan wanted to talk - I could tell; and I was not surprised when she started to tell me about her time at college.

"When we met again after college I was not completely honest with you," she said as she opened her legs to give me a wider area to lather.

"You didn't tell me you were 'Black Owned' if that's what you mean," I responded as I reached for the wet lady razor in preparation for Susan's shaving.

"Yes I am sorry for that. But how would you have reacted to me telling you that I had a Black Master and I had been his Mistress?" she asked as I made my first short scrape of the razor down her mound.

"You did say you'd had a Boyfriend," I replied, "and I have always assumed that you and he had been Lovers. So maybe I would have understood, or maybe not, I don't know. But, as I am now finding out, there is a big difference between a Boyfriend and a Black Master, isn't there."

"Yes there is David,......." she stopped in mid speech to consider what she was going to say next. "And I did have a Boyfriend at college."

"You mean Paul."

"No! His name was Simon."

I stopped the downward sweep of the razor just above her birthmark in surprise. 'She had a Boyfriend too?'

"We were on the same course and he used to carry my books for me. We sat together in lectures and we went everywhere together," she said as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

I had shaved almost all of Susan's mound by this time and all that was left was to clear the centre of its lovely down with just one downward careful sweep.

"So you two-timed poor little Simon did you?" I said accusingly.

"This would have been hard for you to understand a few days ago," Susan said, as she patiently waited for me to finish removing her soft hair with my razor, "but this evening, I think you can hear the truth."

"Go on!"

"Simon was a submissive. His previous Girlfriend had cuckolded him with a Black Master and he had found out a few things about himself. In fact he had loved the idea of being the lesser man so nature took its lovely course, I became his Dominatrix and he became my cuckold Boyfriend."

"You were a Dominatrix?" I asked. "That's unbelievable."

"Not bad for a nineteen year old Black Owned Mistress is it," Sue said; clearly proud of her late teenage way of life.

"Did you have sex with him too," I asked, dreading the answer.

"Hell no!" Susan exclaimed. "He was already a fully caged cuckold by the time I took him on as my 'Sub'. All I ever did for his happiness was to trim his little bush occasionally and let him clean me up after Master Paul had finished in me."

"He attended your lovemaking with Paul?"

"Of course. He was our cuckold. He was as much a part of Master and my relationship as we were. We loved him and he loved us."

"And Paul - was he ever jealous?" I asked as I slowly and carefully eased the razor down over Susan's mound to collect just the last few hairs that covered her dark birthmark.

"Jealous? Heavens No! Simon was Paul's Reviver and he was very good at it too."

"So Simon was your Master's cock-sucker, as well as your semen cleaner. Is that it?" I said, wanting to hear more about my Wife's little love trio.

"That's such an ugly way of putting it David," Sue said in a gentle reprimand of my crude language, "Simon saw it as an honour to revive and pleasure his Master. Just as Clare's hubby does for his Master - Marcus."

"I think I understand. But what happened to Simon and Paul after you graduated?" I asked.

"A girl from Stevenage called Rebecca took my place as Paul's Mistress and Simon stayed on as their Submissive. I was told that Simon studied for a Doctorate and then married her when she graduated; the last I heard was that Rebecca had a new Black Lover and they were both very happy in their cuckold marriage."

"Well as long as everybody is happy," I remarked noncommitally as I delicately eased the razor down over the birthmark on her mound. It was the last part of her soft down and I wanted to be careful not to cut her.

"They are," Susan confirmed, "and we still get Christmas Cards from them."

"Oh THAT Rebecca and Simon!" I exclaimed looking up thus taking my gaze away from Sue's mound, while still removing the last of her hair, "I often wondered who they are."

"Watch what you are doing David," she said sharply as I looked down again at my handiwork. All of her soft downy hair had been removed, and I caught my breath at what had been revealed.

I remembered Susan's words when I had told her on that first night of our holiday that Clare was married but was making a baby with her Master - Marcus. "I bet there is a nice little ace of spades tattoo somewhere intimate underneath that thin dress she was wearing," she had said, and I hadn't thought too much of it at the time; we had been so tired. But now those words came back to me, because there before me was a small and beautifully made tattoo of the ace of spades; and if I had harboured any doubts as to what she had been telling me, they were gone - I now knew for certain that my Wife had been 'Black Owned'.

"How many times in the past ten years has my nose pressed against that," I said to Susan in that, suddenly very quiet bathroom, "I always thought it was a birthmark hidden away under your bush."

"In a way it is," Susan replied as she ruffled my hair in a gesture of affection.

"What do you mean?"

"Mum was 'Black Owned', so was Grandma and her Mother before her. It's a family thing. Great Grandma Iris lived near the South Coast of England during the war when some Black American troops were stationed nearby. She saw it as her duty to offer comfort to our allies, so when a Sergeant was billeted at her house she showed her appreciation in so many different ways - but mostly in her bed."

"And their husbands?" I asked; dreading the answer.

"Cuckolds all!"

"And they accepted it?"

Susan looked down at me in what I thought to be pity. "Of course they did David. I told you that they had all been selected by our Mothers for suitability - just like you. And it has worked beautifully for decades," she replied, "and Dad, Grandad and Great Grandad have all been very happy in their lives."

"And you think that I will?"

"Of course. And shall I tell you why," Susan replied.

I nodded; aware that my face was drawing even closer to Susan's mound.

"Because you love me," she said, as she gently eased my head with her hand towards the little tattoo, "and you know that I love you too."

"I know that. But...."

"Sshhh! David," she told me as my lips made contact with the 'Ace of Spades' on her mound, "just be quiet and relish the moment. Your Wife has now become what she was always destined to be. And so have you."

I couldn't speak or pull my head away, so for just that quiet moment between us we became what we were going to be for the rest of our lives - Mistress and cuckold. And we both knew it - we were part of the 'Natural Order'.

Neither of us spoke as we showered and, as do many couples, I dressed as she dried her hair and applied her make up. And what was becoming a habit between us, she told me to lay out on the bed, the clothes she was going to wear for her next date with Raoul - panties, bra, dress.

The dress was a silky wrap-around purple mid length number that highlighted her eyes and blond hair. The bra and panties were a matched set in black - very lacy, very flimsy and designed to be appreciated by the man in her life. But I had other thoughts as I held out the lace triangle for Susan to step into.

"You say that I am now part of the Natural Order," I said, pulling the panties away.

"Yes!"

"And by implication, your willing cuckold,"

"Yes David! Why?"

I threw the panties onto the bed and said, "Then as your cuckold, I should take you to your Master tonight fully prepared for his pleasure."

"I thought you had already done that with the razor," Susan said.

"You are now a Black Master's woman," I said, still on my knees before her, "so you should go to him tonight allowing him unrestricted access."

"Are you saying that I am going on a 'no knickers' date with Raoul?"

"Or bra!" I said in reply.

Susan's brow furrowed delicately as she thought about my suggestion. "I go to him tonight naked under my dress?" Susan asked, with the beginnings of a smile on her pretty face.

"Yes!"

Her wide smile was mischievous as she asked sweetly, "I shall be wearing the dress when I meet Raoul, aren't I? A lady does like to know."

"It would be a bit of a shock in the bar if you walked up to your Master naked, wouldn't it."

"Not really David," she replied nonchalantly, "everybody in the hotel knows that Raoul and me are Lovers. But I think even he would blink once or twice."

"Just the dress and shoes then."

"Yes please Dear. And don't forget my necklace," she replied.

I reached into the nearby dressing table drawer for the 'Ace of Spades' pendant that she had worn the night before. The same pendant that had signalled my acceptance of My Wife and her Lover taking their relationship on to the next, intimate level.

With shaking fingers I secured the pretty item of jewellery around her neck, but I had seen something else in that drawer. It was the same as the pendant, with an 'Ace of Spades' hanging from its chain - but smaller.

"What's this?" I asked, "it's a small version of the pendant. Is it for your wrist? It's very pretty."

"It's not for my wrist David," Susan replied, "It's my ankle chain. My matching ankle chain."

"Am I going to regret asking you why Sue? Why you now need to wear one of these?" I asked her as I took it from the drawer and held the delicate chain in my hand.

"Wearing that on my right ankle will tell everybody that I am now owned by a Black Man," she replied whilst looking directly and meaningfully into my eyes, "and you must put it on me."

"So wearing this," I said as I inspected the catch holding it together, "is yet another symbol of my cuckolding."

"Maybe so David. But what it really means is that for those who know its meaning, will understand that I am a 'Black Owned' Hotwife."

"And no doubt that I am your wimpy cuckold hubby," I said without any trace of rancour or cynicism; because by now I was used to my unmanning and all of its little intricacies. I was inured to it - it was my future, and Susan, Raoul and everybody in that hotel, including Clare and Marcus, knew it. Maybe even Clare's husband Clive knew it too.

Susan didn't reply. She didn't have to. All she did was smile sympathetically, stand on her left leg and lift her right foot onto a nearby chair. And I knew exactly what I had to do.

The chain was a good fit on her right ankle and made a delicate tinkling sound as she walked.

For once, my fingers hadn't trembled when I had snapped the clasp closed on the chain. I was no longer emotionally confused - she was going to be his tonight and many nights after and I knew that my unmanning was only just beginning.

'Bring it on,' I thought, 'I can do this!'

Ariana, our baby-sitter, had spotted the chain on Susan's ankle almost immediately on her arrival at our suite and a look of amused complicity had passed between them. So if I had been in any doubt about the hotel staff knowing of Susan's affair with Raoul, it had been dispelled in that very moment. And that knowledge steadied my nerves as I took my Wife to be with her Black Master for the night.

The bar was quiet and expectant when we walked in. There were no catcalls or 'cuckoo' noises from those in the bar, now more full than I had seen it before.

Susan, of course, looked beautiful and, just like the evening before, it was clear to everybody that she had the very minimum on underneath her dress. But she and I knew the full truth; as soon as that dress came off tonight, she would be naked and available to Raoul. And the look in his eye as we approached told me that he had guessed our little secret.

His little smile when he spotted the ankle chain was one of warmth and anticipation, and was closely followed by an even bigger smile in return for Susan's own intimate kiss on the lips.

His arms wrapped around her and without a word he swept her away down the passageway towards his own suite. Suddenly he stopped and turned around with my Wife still clinging to him. "Thank you for preparing Susan for me tonight David. Last night we were just getting to know each other. Tonight I am going to make her mine. You understand what I am saying?"

I knew exactly what the tall handsome Black Master meant. He was going to make love to her all night - hot, hard and strong without let-up or rest. I knew then that the next time I would see my Wife she would be totally 'Black Owned' - again. She would be Mistress to him, with legs that would willingly open for him whenever he wanted her.

To this day I still don't know why I answered him in the way I did; but I knew my surrender was complete. "Yes Master!" I replied. And then turned to head for the Hotel Reception.

'Where the hell is Suite 412?' I thought as I looked at the map in the foyer of the hotel. I found it and started down the same path that Susan and Raoul had walked along just three minutes earlier; I saw them in the distance about two hundred yards away. They were walking slowly, deep in conversation - deep in love.

"I am going to make her mine," he had said, so it was no surprise to me, when they reached the last suite in the pathway and stopped, kissed passionately and...

"What the hell!" I exclaimed as Raoul bent slowly and picked up my Wife in his arms like a bride going over the threshold.

I heard her surprised happy scream and her laughter, even from that distance as her strong Lover opened the door to his suite. She was still laughing when the door slammed shut, leaving me staring disconsolately down the path at where they had been. If Raoul was going to make good on his promise of making my Wife 'his' then it was clear to me that she was as enthusiastic about it as he.

412 was the suite next door to Raoul's which was not a surprise. Raoul and Marcus had clearly made the holiday booking together and had asked for adjacent accommodation.

I stood momentarily outside of the door to 412 hoping to hear Susan and Raoul's lovemaking from the nearby suite before knocking.

The door, upon opening, revealed one of the loveliest sights I have ever seen in my life, and I immediately realised just why Marcus would want to put yet another baby in this lovely Wife of another man.

"Come in David," Clare said warmly unabashed by her bare breasted semi nakedness, "but before we start with our evening, I want to be thoroughly convinced that you want this."

"Cuckold training, you mean?"

"Mmm! Yes! You do realise that Master and me will be using you to clean up our sticky mess and to.... shall we say.... regenerative duties."

"You were quite specific the other night," I replied, "so yes - I realise."

"Master and me are going to degrade and humiliate you tonight. Are you ready for that?"

"In the same way you degrade and humiliate your hubby?" I asked.

"Pretty much," she replied.

I took a deep breath. What could I lose? My Wife was next door being bedded by her Master's brother and she was happy to stand in front of me in just her knickers. It was obvious that Clare did not see me as a man, and to confirm my suspicion she hooked a finger into the black flimsy garment and dropped them to the floor.

She was as beautiful 'down there' as she was everywhere else. And just like Susan, she had a very delicate tattoo of the ace of spades on her mons; but there was something different about hers. There was another tiny tattoo above it.

Clare saw me looking and smiled. "You like my tattoo?" she asked.

I nodded without answering. What do you say to a beautiful Woman when she lets you see her sexual organs and sees you as less than a man?

"Susan has one, doesn't she."

I nodded in agreement and then said, "Yours is different. You have another one. A small one."

"That little one signifies that I have carried my Black Master's child. I have been Black Bred like a good White Mistress should," she replied.

"Marcus Junior," I said - stating the 'bleeding obvious'.

DerekGrant
DerekGrant
276 Followers
12