All Comments on 'Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 08'

by DerekGrant

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cant believe i waited for this crap! Took a beautiful story that could have gone in so much directions and totally destroyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like the story please continue. Did they both do a thorough shaving of both asses for future use by all I assume they both will be used in the future. Thanks look forward to future chapters.

jblacklovejblackloveover 1 year ago

I loved the story at first. The first chapters were amazing, up to when the husband puts the necklace on his wife and she is off to become black-owned. It was five stars right until that point. However, you cannot sustain this with just dialogue. I stopped reading this story because nothing is happening. Now I just hover quickly over it to see if it ever starts delivering. Maybe next month?

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

Loved it, 5 stars - really well written and the interaction between them all is wonderful. I do so hope there are more Chapters to come for this story.

Thank You Jennifer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome update, hoping he sucks cock real soon. As for Susan, hoping she gets black bred soon and would love for her to slip up here and there around her kids by being intimate with her master in front of them and calling him by that label while they're around. Please update us soon chief, would also prefer she got a few more body modifications like piercings and another tattoo or 2 to solidify her role as a bbc slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is no way these BS stories are based on any sense of reality. This is way beyond kink - There is no respect for a human being.

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 1 year ago

I'm throughly enjoying this story as well as your writing and eagerly anticpate the next chapter.. I would love to see his wife and sister-in-law verbalize concern for her husband's comments re: he's less than a man" as well as explaining how the husband's life will change as his wife becomes "owned"..

cuk_let2cuk_let2over 1 year ago

Things are heating up! I really think all of the time you took developing character and story are paying off. Hope you don't end this too soon!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

if my wife ever did this she would never see the next sunrise

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDerekGrant@DerekGrant
For some years I have drawn on my own experiences of being cuckolded by my Wife with a variety of Black Men to write different stories and publications. Such stories were at one time being published on my Google Blogspot called Cuckold Connoisseur until 2020 when Google switc...