Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 09

Story Info
Erotic intimacy between Master and cuckold.
3.9k words
4.58
13.6k
25

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DerekGrant
DerekGrant
275 Followers

My Replacement - Part Nine

Caution: This part of the story of my replacement contains depictions of erotic intimacy between Master and cuckold.

I knew that I was a changed man as I sat on the balcony of our suite contemplating the evening I had just experienced. I had said goodnight to Ariana after she had updated me on the kids which didn't take long as they had slept like logs since putting their heads down on the pillow.

"Meessiss SuSan with her new friend tonight Meester Daviid?" she asked in her heavy Greek accent.

Her enquiry was impertinent but there was no point in making an issue of it. The whole hotel, guests, staff and even the cleaning ladies knew that my Wife was cuckolding me with a handsome Black Man. Neither Raoul or Susan had been particularly discrete and from the very first night it had become obvious to all that the pretty blond Wife with the two children was having a strong relationship with him while her husband, me, did nothing but stand aside as their fling took its natural course from attraction, to dating and subsequently to total intimacy.

"No Ariana," I replied, "Susan is spending the night with her new Lover."

'There,' I thought, 'let's see if this can shock you.'

"Lucky Lady! And you Meester David. You okay?" was her clearly unshocked response.

"We have an arrangement Ariana. So I'm okay." I replied - touched by her concern.

"Eínai i eroméni tou mávrou kai esý eísai mia koúkla, anthropáki., she replied, thinking that I wouldn't understand. But my best friend at college had been a Greek student and we had got together and taught each other much of our different languages in what little spare time we had had, so I knew that she had just said, 'She's a Black Man's Mistress and you are a cuckold, little man.' - or words to that effect.

She was right of course, on both counts. At the other end of the hotel Susan was lying naked in Raoul's bed, probably with his big dark member inside her and I had been in 'cuckold training' with Clare and Marcus. So I just smiled back at her and wished her goodnight.

I looked in on the kids to make sure they were still asleep and, with a bottle of Cretan red, I sat looking out over dark sea. I needed to think about the evening I had just experienced with Clare and Marcus, so I sat there in the dark reliving it in my mind.

At first, I had felt a little foolish handling Clare's dark panties, but I had made my commitment so I had stepped into them and eased the silky material up my legs. I didn't quite know what I was expected to feel, as a cuckold, standing in the air conditioned room with my little penis secured away from view in a plastic bag and wearing a pair of pretty black knickers. Was it meant to excite me or humiliate me - the answer was, it was both.

"Very nice David!" Clare commented. "Just like my hubby. He likes to fem-up from time to time."

"Clive likes to wear your panties?" I asked.

"No Dear! He has his own!"

"Oh!"

I decided not to enquire further. It would have just been rude, but Clare had further information to give.

"We have matching lingerie outfits and wear the same pattern as each other every day. At this very moment, back in London, he is wearing a pair of knickers exactly like those you are wearing."

"Why?"

"It's all to do with my control over him. He loves it that I make all the rules and does everything that I say. It was his idea when we first married and I started cuckolding him," Clare replied.

"So you wear the trousers at home then," I commented.

"Yes David! And Clive wears the panties," she replied. "And now come and meet your Master for this evening."

Clare caught a hold of my hand and led me through the door and into the suite's bedroom where, in the glow of a small bedside light, stood a very naked Marcus with his legs apart and his hands on his hips. He glowered at me as I entered but said nothing.

"Come and kneel before Master," Clare whispered into my ear whilst taking a firmer grip on my hand. She propelled me forward towards Marcus and with a gentle push down on my shoulder she urged me to kneel before him. I was now getting in deep enough to understand that I should obey and as I did so I felt a sense of release as I took up what was clearly a servile position of submission. Any pretence of manliness was gone; I had surrendered it and we all knew it.

Clare moved behind me and, while pressing her firm warm breasts delightfully against my back she placed her shins across the back of my calves. Mischievously, she placed her chin on my left shoulder and reached around to clamp both of my wrists in a firm grasp. I was locked in place and I had nowhere to go, except to lean forward. And in front of me was Marcus's long, thick and very dark manhood.

"From now on David, I shall call you 'cuckold', you shall call me 'Mistress' and you shall always refer to Marcus as 'Master'. Do you understand?"

I understood perfectly; this was all to do with my unmanning and it was just another step down the path. I nodded in agreement.

'It appears that cuckoldry has conventions and a class system,' I thought to myself, 'and I am on the bottom of the ladder.'

"Look on in wonder cuckold." Clare said in my ear. "Look at the magnificence of Master's beautiful dark manhood. A real man's organ that is a gift to Wives like Susan and me. A cock that pleasures us over and over again every night without fail. It is a cock that makes babies in the Wives of other men, who will have to embrace their cuckolding."

I felt her arms move against my own as she raised my right hand towards the large dark soft tube of meat and my left down towards the large wrinkled sack hanging from his groin. She was strong and I was weak, consequently my initial reticence at touching another man's manhood was quickly overcome, so when the tips of my fingers felt the warm and soft contact of his skin I knew that I was no longer the man I was.

Likewise, when my other hand made contact with his dark brown testicles I understood that a line had been crossed, and that I should give myself over to this beautiful but mischievous Mistress's training; because this was not the end of it - not by a long way.

"Stroke him! Feel him! Feel his strength and marvel at his size cuckold."

I knew that her words, while softly spoken, were commands. There was no argument or question from me - I knew what the game was and I was in it. So I obeyed immediately; like a good slave should.

I moved my hand along his member, feeling its softness and bulk as Clare muttered words of encouragement in my left ear. Curling my hand (just) around its circumference, I initiated a light movement up and down its length.

"That's good work cuckold. Now lift it up to your mouth and kiss the head. Show Master your submission."

It was noticeable that Master's long manhood no longer flopped loosely as my hand moved it up to my face. He was clearly enjoying my attendance to his carnal needs.

The rounded head was warm and velvet-like on my lips and felt unthreatening as I opened my mouth slightly to allow my tongue to make contact with the hardening helmet shaped glans. I could feel the slit of his Urethra on the tip of my tongue but, by my own experience in the early years of my marriage to Susan, I knew that this was not the most sensitive part of the penis, but the underside fold of skin - the Frenulum - was. So I opened my mouth wide and engulfed the whole head into my wet and now willing mouth.

I barely heard the exclamation of, "Good Boy!" from Clare but I was proud that I had received her approval nonetheless. Marcus, having just felt my mouth on his manhood, now took his hands off his hips and placed them together behind his head while easing his groin forward, thus pushing his cock further into my mouth. I assumed then, that I had his permission to continue.

My tongue, hands and fingers went to work on his large brown manhood. I worked feverishly on, not only the glans and the shaft immediately below, but up and down the hardening rod and even spent a moment or two licking his heavy balls. Something inside me had been liberated and there was no going back; I was enjoying my release from sexual conformity and was going to places that I would have never dreamed of visiting before. I wasn't just crossing lines - I was leaping over chasms.

Clare, seeing my enthusiasm, looked up at her Master and said, "I think we have released a tiger."

"Maaan..... he's.... gooood," Master muttered; clearly now enjoying my intimate treatment of his large, now very hard dark rod.

Without any further fuss, Clare moved away as she released her grip on my shoulders and lay naked on the bed with her arms outstretched in a very unmistakable invitation to her Lover.

"Come over here, you two," Clare demanded of us both.

"Put my cock at her entrance cuckold."

Master Marcus's order could not be misunderstood, so I knew exactly what I had to do. As I continued to stroke his member and shuffle on my knees across towards the bed I suddenly felt, for the first time that night, like a slave. I was experiencing just what it would have been like to have been a sex slave from the ancient world. I was a submissive. A servant. A body-slave. And the tiny erection in the plastic bag under Clare's panties I had been enjoying shrunk to nothing to not appear again for the rest of the holiday - and rarely ever since.

Her long white legs parted like the opening of a pretty white flower and her smile of welcome for Master was that of genuine love and desire. And I had a cuckold's job to do.

The tumescent hard rod seemed to increase in heat the closer it came to Clare's pink folds of delight. Still shining from my felatiory skills it was ready for the night ahead, so without further shuffling I eased her labia apart with the fingers of one hand and by gentle persuasion I brought the round hard glans to her shiny wet entrance.

"Cuckold's done a good job," Master Marcus muttered as he pressed the round head against her vaginal entrance, "I will finish quicker than usual, I think."

Why did I feel pride at what he had just said? Why had I not felt revulsion at taking another man's penis into my mouth and pleasured him? I had never felt attraction for other men, so why had I so readily knelt before him in supplication? I was not, and still not, a Gay man and had not felt any great arousal either. But I had to think it through and at the very moment his cock entered Clare I thought, 'You enjoyed it cuckold. So admit it.'

Of course I enjoyed it. And I also profess to experiencing a frisson of excitement as his large, thick member slipped into Clare's vagina causing her to gasp with pleasure.

There was no foreplay or sweet words of love between the two Lovers; this was the serious business of making a baby in a hotel bed while her hubby stayed at home. This was the Natural Order and I was beginning to really understand its true meaning and just what is expected of a true cuckold - like me.

I was amazed at their energy and lust for each other. Within seconds of his penetration they were as one; together in their little world of pleasure, Clare knew her Master well and met every thrust and withdrawal with a complimentary rhythmic movement of her own.

Within minutes Clare was groaning and moaning with each wave of orgasms. Gone was the cool 'in control' young Wife and in her place was a Woman strenuously mating with her Master.

A rime of perspiration shone on her face and top lip from the physical activity of making love - likewise a shine of sweat appeared on Master Marcus's muscular body.

I drifted off into a daydream in that warm bedroom as the two Lovers hunger for each other built from a regular beat to eventually something faster and more frantic. Clare's moans became louder and her Master was starting to moan with the approaching eruption of his seed.

When he came in her, the noise from both of them was deafening in that hitherto quiet bedroom. His back arched as he finished in her with hard final thrusts of his cock. His roar of triumph was matched by Clare's scream of final orgasm. And I, kneeling beside the bed, felt a sense of privilege at witnessing such a spectacular mating between two 'experts'.

'Does Raoul and Susan make love in this way?' I thought, suddenly remembering the reason I was kneeling by a bed, semi naked in another suite from my own.

It was almost five minutes before Master Marcus eased his muscular body off his Mistress and rolled to the side of the bed away from me. Clare, still 'coming down' from her total and expert mating lay breathing heavily after her last toe curling orgasm. Languidly, she turned her head and looked at me.

"Get up here cuckold," she said as she smiled at me, "and do your duty."

I knew what she wanted, so within seconds I was on the bed with my head between her open legs with my tongue lapping at her labia and vaginal opening from which oozed a steady stream of Master's semen. The taste of another man's seed was on my tongue for the second time within twenty four hours.

I licked, scooped and swallowed the musty salt tasting jism like a dutiful slave (that word again), enjoying the role of subservient cuckold for long minutes as Clare mewed in her happiness at my devotions. "You are quite the revelation cuckold David," she gasped and giggled as I found her little clitoris and treated it to some wet, but gentle loving.

I don't know where the idea came from. Maybe it was instinct but as I continued to attend to Clare's needs, I raised my hand from her thigh and reached for Master Marcus's soft but heavy manhood. It was still sticky and wet from their lovemaking, but I didn't mind; my 'cleaning' duties were nearly complete so it was time for his 'resurrection'.

Raising my head from Clare's lovely clean pussy, I moved across the bed and manoeuvred myself so my face was in close proximity to Master's groin. Delicately I raised the soft organ up to my lips and started again those pleasing intimacies that I had had to abandon when he had felt the need to penetrate Clare's pretty young body.

I cupped his balls and kissed and licked them. I ran my tongue up and down it's manly length and when, after five minutes, there were signs of it growing heavier and thicker, I dropped my head down onto its warm rubbery glans and gave it a thorough tonguing. Master and Mistress could be in no doubt, I was now a 'practising cuckold - or so I thought.

Under my devotional pleasuring, Master's soft organ transformed itself form soft brown rubber into a hard ebony rod with a pinkish brown helmet at it's head. It was ready for Clare, so I took it to its rightful destination.

Their lovemaking this time was slower and more affectionate. Gone was Master's need to ejaculate and plant his seed; this time he was showing her (and me) the tender side to his personality. And her eyes shone with love for him as she enjoyed his long deep strokes. I was touched as I witnessed the tender side to this glowering enormous Black Man.

They orgasmed together after what I estimate to have been at least twenty-five minutes. It was not an urgent eruption like before, but it was a delicious moment between two people deeply committed to each other.

This time, I waited until I was told to climb onto the bed to clean Clare's pretty pink pussy, but it was when I turned my attention to Master's member that she stopped me and said, "Hold on Tiger, it's getting late and we need to shower." I was surprised and my face must have showed it because she continued, " and we need to complete the final part of your training."

Clare slipped off the bed and skipped through the Shower Room door to turn on the warm stream of water from the large round shower head.

"Come on in boys," she shouted from the room, "the water's fine."

Master Marcus and I followed her into the room and were marshalled by her into the shower stall. By the unconcerned look on the large Black Man's face I assumed that this was a regular occurrence. And my assumption was soon proved correct.

"Every morning, after a night with Marcus and me, Clive is required to show his devotion - again. But this time - all the way."

Clare's words were no longer shocking to me and I knew precisely what was required of me, but I had a question that needed answering.

"Why?"

"It sends Master off in the morning with a smile on his face and sweet memory of the pleasures that are waiting for him on his return.

"Then I hope we can both enjoy Master's smile later," I replied as I stepped out of the black panties and knelt before the massive Black Man who stood waiting in the shower.

Once again I reached up to take a hold of the large member that hung from his groin like a thick industrial cable that had been terminated with an end of the size of a small tangerine. And without any further ceremony I proceeded with my purpose in that shower by opening my mouth wide to enable the spongey 'end' to slide down into my mouth and gently nestle at the back of my throat.

It felt softer and even more vulnerable as the warm water streamed in rivulets down its length and into my upturned mouth. My tongue, as before, went to work on Master's manhood; as did my hands on his testicles its thick base.

'You are no longer a sexual being cuckold,' I thought as I worked hard, and successfully, to bring a pleasurable sensation to another man's sexual organs. And as the member filled out and grew in my mouth it raised itself from 'hanging loose' to semi-hard and horizontal.

I shifted my position to follow the slow upward trajectory of the round end while at the same time ensuring that the tactile stimulation of his cock was not interrupted in any way. This was serious cuckold business and Mistress Clare told me so.

"This is good cuckold! You are doing ever so well. I'm so proud of my little acolyte." And I, accordingly, increased my efforts on Master's hardening member in response to her praise.

My escalation of fellatio on Master's cock brought a long groan of pleasure from deep within his manly chest and a substantial hardening as it rose up from horizontal to vertical. Consequently I was now kneeling up to ensure that I could reach the head of his manhood in order to engulf it with my mouth.

I was aware, as I bobbed my cuckoldish head up and down on his now rock hard member that he was getting close. And Mistress Clare was equally conscious that her Lover was about to erupt.

"Take it all cuckold! It's Master's gift to you! Relish it! Be honoured by it. Don't waste a drop of his precious essence!"

I felt the first pulse of his member at the same moment that a stream of hot salty semen filled my mouth. It pulsed and jumped again almost immediately causing me to swallow the fluid repeatedly for what felt like long minutes. I had taken Mistress Clare's words to heart and was determined that not a drop would be lost. And as his cock eventually lost its strength and size I felt an overwhelming sense of achievement, along with tired neck muscles.

"Cuckold - you have exceeded all expectations," Mistress Clare said as I leaned back and away from Master Marcus; his member now a flaccid organ hanging from his groin.

I smiled in return but said nothing in reply as I was still consuming Master's 'gift'.

"Come on cuckold," Mistress Clare continued, as she handed me a towel, "dry yourself; put my panties back on and get dressed. And then we can talk."

"Yes Mistress!"

Her smile was genuine with a hint of mischievousness at my submissive reply. "Master and I will be out in a minute, so just make yourself comfortable."

I dried myself, slid Clare's panties back up my legs and over my 'bagged' penis and made for the door. Looking back I could see that the two Lovers had forgotten about me momentarily.

I waited patiently as Mistress and Master enjoyed the feel of each other's wet bodies in the shower. I didn't mind waiting - I had a lot to think about.

DerekGrant
DerekGrant
275 Followers
12