All Comments on 'Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 09'

by DerekGrant

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having both cuckold and gay tags for the same story is redundant. They mean the same thing. Just like using slut and skank in the same story would also be redundant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Derek,

Well, If you would have attached this 'gay' cuckold humiliation to Raoul - after he had sex with Susan - it would have been far hotter. Remember, we did not even witness Raoul and Susan up close together yet but jump right into gay humiliation and at that with someone else than Davids's wife and her lover Raoul. I notice many authors resort to external women like Clare for the humiliation itself. It makes no sense to me personally.

Still gave you five stars because I loved the slow tension building until now where I feel disappointed. I just wished it would have ended in the bedroom with Raoul and Susan. But what 'intimicy' is there with Marcus and Clare.

cuk_let2cuk_let2over 1 year ago

I would have liked to see quite a bit more resistance and inner conflict on David's part to everything that is happening to him. It would have been more realistic, and it would have afforded us a chance to see Clare use her skills as "the cuckold whisperer" even more....For example, David comes to the room, but is hesitant to do what is asked of him. The Master starts to express some irritation, Clare uses her skills to remind David why, if he really loves his wife and wants the best for her, he needs to submit. Then, everything that follows has even more erotic power. Still, love the story and the direction it is going in.

kuk4yookuk4yooover 1 year ago

Liv it!

Well written willing enthusiastically compliant and subservient bbc cuckold fiction is rare.

Thanks for sharing.

Don't mind the naysayers.

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 1 year ago

I'm enjoying this story and look forward to the next chapter of this well written story. However, like cuk_let2 I would have found the story more believable had their been more resistance on from David. In further episodes, I would like to see David not be so passive and I would like to see Susan demonstrate sincere feelings for David. At this point all I see is her saying words of caring for David but her actions suggest otherwise. To the author and other author's of cuckold stories, have you or they seen men so willing to set aside their manliness.

KalimaxosKalimaxos11 months ago

"Mia koúkla" means one doll or a doll. Cuckold in Greek is Keratas. (A horned one.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDerekGrant@DerekGrant
For some years I have drawn on my own experiences of being cuckolded by my Wife with a variety of Black Men to write different stories and publications. Such stories were at one time being published on my Google Blogspot called Cuckold Connoisseur until 2020 when Google switc...

story TAGS