Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 12

Story Info
"... you belong to me - just like your Wife."
4.3k words
4.48
10.4k
18

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DerekGrant
DerekGrant
282 Followers

My Replacement - Part Twelve

"Could you repeat what you just said please?" Susan asked the Black Master who now had her in his arms.

Even in the dark, Raoul's face showed a high level of amusement as he looked down at my Wife, still naked underneath his silken wrap. His own body, equally naked, pressed sensuously against hers.

"Clare and my Bro want to keep David. Apparently, he has been surpassing all expectations," he replied nonchalantly; but I could hear the amusement in his voice.

Susan didn't quite know what to say next (for the first time in her life).

"I guessed that he would be a good cuckold, once he'd accepted it," Susan said, looking searchingly up into his eyes, "but even I have been surprised at his enthusiasm."

"What do you mean?"

She was silent for a moment, clearly enjoying their close nakedness, before she replied. "I thought that David was playing at being a cuckold hubby at first but now I'm not so sure. He told me that he was starting to enjoy it but I think it's more than that. I think my lovely little hubby wants it, or needs it."

"Why?"

It was a good question and she didn't have an answer, and neither did I as I sat there in silence on the large balcony next to theirs. In the dark they were unaware of my presence just a few feet from where they held each other, looking out over the moonlight sea.

"I feel that you are about to enlighten me Master," she replied as she snuggled closer to the large man who was now my Wife's Black Lover.

"You had a cuckold boyfriend before didn't you? At college wasn't it?"

"That's right. But Simon was so submissive. He was a natural cuckold looking for a Mistress to dominate him and when he found me his wildest dreams came true - or so he told me - after I had graduated of course."

"Then why are you so surprised that David is so committed? I'm not!" said Raoul.

"Really?"

"No! Not at all!" he responded very quickly and with some confidence. And Sue and I (still listening incognito) were both to be given his reasons for saying so. "I have told you that I have had many married ladies, and I have been honest with you about that haven't I?"

Susan nodded as he continued, "Every Mistress I have ever enjoyed in my bed has had a husband just like David. A hubby who has understood their role in my affair with his Wife. Once they witness the power and beauty of the mating of the Black Master with his pretty Wife and the deep joy she experiences by being loved physically and emotionally he will understand just what is expected of him. You see my Love - the Natural Order is a three-way thing. Master, Mistress and cuckold."

Susan's head lifted as she started to speak. She spoke slowly as if gathering her thoughts and then putting them into words, "..... And!.... And!.... The more committed the cuckold.. the more beautiful and loving the relationship...... between Master and Mistress. Am I right?"

"It has taken over twenty years but at last the penny has dropped my Love," Raoul said tenderly as he cupped her chin with his big dark hand. "Simon was a totally devoted cuckold and now David is embracing his new life. Simon understood this and so now does David, although he still has a little way to go before he can admit to himself that he is a totally submissive cuckold."

"I see!" Susan said quietly, "and that is where your big hunk of a brother and his sexy little Mistress come in - is it?"

"Is that you saying they can keep him?"

Susan said nothing for a moment as she thought through the implications; and then replied, "I suppose so. But only until the end of the holiday."

Susan stared up into Raoul's handsome face and looked questioningly at his broad happy gleaming white toothed smile.

"What's so funny?"

Raoul's deep throated chuckle seemed to echo in the warm Mediterranean night. "So my brother is a hunk is he? I'll show you who the hunk is around here," he said, as he pulled her even closer.

I could see, even in the dark night, that his hand was now stroking her arse through the silk fabric and as his face lowered onto Susan's, her head tilted back to eagerly receive his lips on hers. My Wife was being kissed by her Lover again - in full view of me - and I was reminded by the small cage on my penis just why it was him enjoying my Wife's company and not me.

"Mmm! That's nice," Raoul said as he pulled his head away from Susan's. In the very dim light I could just make out the rhythmic movement of the silk cloth confirming that my Wife was now stroking his big dark cock underneath his white robe.

"You like?" Susan muttered as she started to kiss his dark chest.

"Mmmm!"

"Then how about this Master?"

Susan's head disappeared inside the robe as she crouched down before her Black Lover. My Wife was pleasuring his big brown organ with her mouth like a Naples Whore - she was shameless - and I could not look away at this confirmation of the change in her.

Raoul tipped his head back in enjoyment of her tender intimacies and relished the feel of his Mistress applying her selfless devotion to her man. As I watched, the realisation came over me that some things in this world are just perfection. The pretty Wife of a man such as I bringing joy and contentment to a Black Alpha Male such as Raoul is the way it should be; and I felt so proud of Susan at that moment.

Within minutes Raoul was hard. The robe had fallen away and I could see that his massive dark brown organ stood like flagpole under my Wife's loving licks, kisses and head-bobbing attention. Although it was dark I could see all that I needed to see; her ivory white body crouched before her Master's muscled black legs and waist was an engaging sight to my newly educated cuckold's eye. And as I watched I felt yet another small part of what was left of my manliness fall away.

But Susan hadn't finished with her Lover. She stood up, still holding his cock, lifted one leg and guided the head of the hard rod into her crotch. Raoul needed no further prompting from the licentious slut that is my Wife; his strong dark hands clamped down onto her arse and he lifted her high into the air.

Susan's delighted squeal at his powerful move on her died in her throat as he lowered her down slowly onto his hard shaft. The shriek became a loud moan, then a low moan and as she became fully impaled on his member she said quietly into his ear, "My God Master! I want you so much."

And once again, I was reminded of my own inadequacy and that my own penis was now, deservedly, locked away in a small cage. It was the 'Natural Order' in all of its joy and pain. And, alone in the blackness of the night, my hands started to shake again - with emotion - again.

My mind had gradually become conditioned to my being cuckolded. I had understood, in theory, that Susan would go to bed with another man when I had suggested months ago that she 'step outside' of our marriage. Since our arrival in Crete I had seen her and Raoul become closer emotionally and had witnessed their passion for each other grow in incremental steps. The first night she spent with him was a big step, but it was still outside of my direct experience and seemed remote from me - but now I had seen the reality. I was now a husband who had sat silently by and watched as another man's manhood had entered his Wife, and it was a profound shock.

Since that night I have spoken to many husbands such as I (cuckolds), and they have all said the same thing. The dating, flirting kissing and even seeing their Wife and her Lover go off to a bedroom or hotel together is existential, and one can fool oneself that it hasn't happened. But to witness the penetration of your Wife by another man's member is cold hard reality, and your status as the lesser man is confirmed. And that is why I sat on that dark balcony, shaken to my core long after Raoul, with my Wife still impaled on his big pole and with her long legs wrapped around his waist, effortlessly walked back into his suite and pulled the sliding door shut.

Raoul was now Susan's Master. There was no mistaking that obvious fact now, and after I had re-entered my suite and gone to bed the noises of my Wife being had by her Lover served as a unceasing confirmation of my emasculation. She was right, I had started by 'playing the game' so to speak but now I did want the life of a cuckold. I wanted the love of my life to be 'owned' by her Black Master and I needed to feel the total emotional rush of submission. And that is why the groans, screams and grunts that told me that Raoul had ejaculated heavily into Susan, was suddenly music to my ears.

It was a wonderful moment in my life to realise that my life had changed forever, and that I now embraced it. And with that thought in mind I drifted peacefully off to sleep.

I was woken by Susan pulling back the sheet covering my naked body. Still half asleep, I rolled over on my back and, without speaking, waited for her wet sticky pussy to make contact with my face.

"Take it all cuckold," she said as her hand moved away from her groin to release a stream of warm salty semen down into my wide open mouth. I licked, swallowed and kissed the sticky fleshy lips and vaginal opening greedily consuming her Master's seed that oozed delightfully into my mouth, nose and eyes as she ground her labia down onto my face and rotated her lovely round arse above me.

My scheme, to have Raoul move closer to our suite, had paid off. Susan had hopped over the adjoining wall between our two suites, slid open the doors to join me in my bed in the early morning. Her dress from the night before lay abandoned somewhere in Raoul's suite, her hair was a mess, her lips (labia and mouth) were red and full from extended use and she should have been exhausted, but I could tell, even from my supine position, that she was now different. She was happy and enlivened after the last seven days of falling in love with her Master and subsequently enjoying three nights of bliss in his bed. My Wife had welcomed her Black Lover's seed into her body and now she was sharing it with me - her submissive cuckold.

As was now becoming our routine, I left Susan happy and fast asleep as I hassled Tom and Jenni to (quietly) get ready and go down to breakfast and then out onto the beach. And it was there, two hours later as the kids squabbled over nothing at all, that I was joined by Raoul.

"How's your new accommodation?" I asked him after he had settled into his sun bed and had applied his own sunscreen.

"Brilliant!" he replied. "I hope your Wife and I didn't keep you awake."

"For a little while, but I was very tired," I answered truthfully.

"Not too tired to listen in on Susan and I talking on the balcony last night."

I felt my face redden in embarrassment as I replied, "I didn't want to interrupt you both. She seemed so happy to be with you."

"That's interesting that you should say that David," he said, "because she said that you were now taking your new life seriously. Is she right?"

There was only one way to answer a question like that, and a look of satisfaction crossed his face as I replied, "Yes Master!"

"So you overheard the other matter Susan and I discussed last night."

I confirmed that I had, so he then asked me how I felt about being kept as Clare and Marcus' cuckold for the rest of the holiday. And my answer was determine my future, my marriage to Susan and how I would fit in to this new world that until a few days ago I was unaware existed.

"I now see the Natural Order for what it is Master. It is a way of life that many would not understand, but I do! From the moment I saw you and my Wife together I have known what my path was going to be. It's true that I tried, albeit not very hard, to convince myself that there was no such thing but I was always going to fail," I replied.

Raoul looked thoughtful and was about to speak but I had something further to say.

"So yes Master," I continued, "I would be honoured to be Master Marcus and Mistress Clare's submissive cuckold, and when the time comes I will be yours and Susan's if you so desire?"

"Offer accepted cuckold," he said in response to my offer, "and I shall let my my new Mistress know - when she arrives of course."

"But I do have a minor question concerning my - shall we say - my cuckold intimate duties Master," I said, as I noticed a sudden disquiet on his handsome dark face.

"Go ahead cuckold. What's your question?"

I nervously gulped as I said, "Will I at any time, be expected to go further than I have done so far with Marcus. As you may have guessed, I have never had homosexual tendencies but so far, I have been happy to cross that particular bridge - half way only. Will I have to go 'gay' completely?"

"Bridge? What bridge?" Raoul asked, clearly confused. "What are you talking about David?"

"When..... Susan is.... Er.... indisposed!" I replied, still unsure how to ask the question directly, "will I be expected to stand in for her...... so to speak?"

He understood eventually and laughed out loud at my nervousness, and I laughed nervously with him. But I was desperate for an answer.

"Not from Marcus and me, you won't," he replied after he had finished chuckling, "but you were right to ask the question. There are some Masters out there who do indulge in intimate relationships with their cuckolds when the Lady in question is unavailable, but that's not us. So rest assured cucky-boy, your little white bottom is safe from a big black invasion."

The relief on my face must have amused him even further because he was laughing when he said, "but if you want to cross that bridge, I'm sure we could......."

"No! No!" I interjected, as he slapped his thighs laughing happily.

"Now why would I want to choose you over your Wife, cuckold?" he asked, still smiling.

"That's a good question Master. Why would you indeed?" I replied as I saw my lovely Susan, once again, striding down the beach, sweeping two rebellious children in front of her to make their way to where Raoul and I lay on our sun bed discussing the terms of my unmanning.

For the rest of that morning Raoul stayed with us as a family and after lunch we all trooped down to the Marina to climb on his rented boat with Clare and Marcus. We found another beach to moor off and, as before, Tom and I went looking for fish to gaze at through our snorkelling masks while Susan and Clare took to games that should have been inappropriate for their age. Clearly, her newly discovered sexual fulfilment was bringing a newly acquired sense of fun to my lovely Wife.

It was Sunday night and the Hotel had a special group of Cretan dancers with local musicians to entertain us in the bar. It was a night off from the sexual gymnastics of our two loving couples, and the kids sat with us in a line of comfortable chairs three rows back from the stage. I sat with Tom to my left, with Clare on the right with Jenni on her lap while Susan sat with Raoul next to Tom. Marcus, of course, sat with his Clare. We looked like the thing were rapidly becoming - a happy family group.

Cretan music is unlike that of mainland Greece, where the Bouzouki reigns supreme. That jangly 'dimotiki' music of the mainland is not native to the mountainous island people and their instruments and notes reflect the hardiness of their environment. And, it must be said, it is not to everyone's taste - hence the kids were bored within minutes and became fractious.

At the midpoint break we stole out of the bar area and I put the kids to bed. Luckily, Ariana our babysitter was in the bar and spotted our leaving so within ten minutes she was knocking on my suite door to volunteer her services.

"Your Wife's new friend says to join them all in Suite 412 Meester David," she said after Jenni had finally fallen asleep.

"Thanks Ariana," I replied and waited for her anticipated Greek insult. And I was not disappointed.

"O kýriós sou se thélei koúkla. Viasýni! (Your master wants you cuckold. Hurry!)," she said quietly, but just loud enough for me to hear, as I left the room.

'You and me are going to have a conversation soon,' I thought in response to her latest insult. I also wondered just what her reaction would be if she had known that underneath my long trousers I was wearing the same lingerie as my Wife. A pretty pair of see-through panties, and like Clare's black underwear a few nights before, they felt unusually light, comfortable and so very, very appropriate for my current way of life.

Clare and Marcus' suite door was open so just walked in, to find Raoul and Susan in attendance. It was late - or too late for some cuckold action I thought, but my Wife, her Master and my lovely friends had a plan for me.

"Clothes off cuckold!" Clare exclaimed with a secret but friendly smile on her face as I stood in the middle of the four of them.

At that moment the humiliating order to render myself naked in front of Susan and Master seemed so normal; such was my transition to the submissive cuckold I had become.

Susan had watched as I had put on the panties earlier in our suite so, although there was an intake of breath from the two Black Masters and Clare, my Wife's expression was unreadable.

"We need a confirmation from you David that you have truly accepted your new status," said Clare.

"It's all happened so quickly cuckold, you can understand our questioning your level of commitment," Marcus added.

This was the most I had ever heard this large Black Man say in one sentence before, and although I had told Master Raoul that I was now a submissive cuckold, his question had me thinking about the months before our holiday. Had it 'happened so quickly'?

Where had my suggestion of a 'replacement' come from all those months ago. It had been Susan who had asked the question about our love life in bed that night, and it was true that it had been weeks since we had had sex. And we each had made the excuses about tiredness, but the truth was my purpose or relevance to my Wife's sexual needs had passed after our second child.

I still loved Susan and would do always but I knew that my virility and passion had gone long before I suggested that she step outside of our marriage. Susan, I knew, loved me too but by then, in a different way. Like a brother, or her Dad's Border Collie maybe. This also answered the question I had been asking myself; why was my own penis not reacting strongly to the sight of my Wife with her Master? It had rarely 'risen to the occasion' and since becoming imprisoned in its little cage it had hardly expanded at all to touch the metal bars.

And, at last, I had the answers to all of the questions concerning my voluntary emasculation.

"My cuckolding has been years in the making Master," I replied to Marcus after a brief pause, "and tonight is only the latest step in that direction."

The room was silent at this reply and each had their own thoughts. I turned to Susan and I could see the confirmation of what I had just said on her beautiful face.

"Isn't that right Mistress," I said to my Wife.

She smiled back at me and nodded her head slowly without speaking.

"Confirmation complete," I said, turning to Clare.

"Yes indeed!" Clare replied, "and now we have another present for you."

I was intrigued and a little concerned as I stood naked and feminized before the four of my superiors. I had a question to ask but Clare beat me to it.

"You are now an 'owned' cuckold," she said. "You do realise that Susan and you are now the willing property of Master Raoul? In the same way that my husband Clive and I are owned by Master Marcus."

"Yes Mistress."

"Good boy," Clare responded, as she turned to the nearby coffee table on which sat yet another small velvet bag. She picked it up and upon pulling the cords to open she pulled out a small delicate chain. It was the same pattern as the chain that Susan now sported on her right ankle to demonstrate to all that she is the 'Owned Mistress' of a Black Master.

DerekGrant
DerekGrant
282 Followers
12