Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you happy for others to know that you are an owned cuckold?" Clare asked me, in a voice that sounded like a formal investiture.

I missed the importance of the moment, so my response of, "I think they do already Mistress," elicited a pursing of her lips in irritation and a cold stare right back at me.

"Cuckold???" was her immediate stern response.

"Yes Mistress?"

"Answer the bloody question."

"I just did Mistress," I replied, "I said yes."

"Right!!! Okay then!" Clare exclaimed, regaining her composure. And with just a simple gesture, she beckoned Master Raoul.

"Please claim your new cuckold Master," she said respectfully to Raoul, who took the delicate chain from her hand and stood before me.

"I am going to put this on you," he said, "and once it's on, you belong to me - just like your Wife. Do I go ahead cuckold?"

There was only one answer a unclad cuckold dressed in only his Wife's panties that partially covered his restrained penis could give, should give or, in my case, want to give. It was the end game as far as my defence or reluctance was concerned and I knew it, so I was completely relaxed and calm as I gave him my answer.

"Yes Master," I said quietly, while feeling an emotional calmness.

Master Raoul crouched down before me and indicated that I should place my right foot onto his left thigh. Having done so, he quickly draped the chain around my ankle and fastened it closed, with the tiny 'ace of spades' pendant resting gently on my ankle bone.

He stood up and moved backwards away from me to stand and visually inspect his new acquisition. He had taken possession of my Wife as his Woman and now me as his submissive sissy cuckold, and I could tell that he was enjoying the moment. Just as Susan was, Clare was, Marcus was - and I was - and all I needed now was the opportunity to prove it. But that would have to wait because I was still 'cuckold slave' to Marcus and Clare until they returned to England after their holiday.

"Well done cuckold," Master Raoul said as he returned once again to Susan's side, "but it is getting late, so you should get dressed and return to your suite."

After I had wished Ariana goodnight, I slid into bed and listened to the sounds of my Wife and our Master having wild uninhibited sex just a few inches away from me through the thin hotel wall. How many time did I hear the long loud moan from her as he penetrated her with his thick dark member, and how many times did the rhythmic thrusts of his cock inside her remind me of my cuckolding? These were rhetorical questions, but the culmination of his efforts that resulted in his seed erupting into her was the noisy proof that I was no longer a real man.

The next three days followed a similar pattern to the previous seven. I would be the dutiful father to my kids during the day when we would enjoy ourselves snorkelling, swimming and just having fun. By night I would be Master Marcus and Mistress Clare's sissy cuckold slave and serve them devotedly and very, very enthusiastically.

In just a short period of time, Susan and I, after we had made some discrete purchases in Agios Nicholaos, became emotionally closer. We both found the idea of me wearing the same underwear as she to be deliciously wicked. And for my part, I felt a loving bond with her in those moments when I either fellated Master Marcus or cleaned Mistress Clare's pussy while wearing the same pretty lingerie as her when she regularly enjoys her Master's deep penetration. My transition was complete.

Then on Thursday, everything changed.

12