Tales from the Playroom - Training

Story Info
Two women learn a bit about training for sex.
2.4k words
4.19
7.8k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tales from the Playroom

Training Regimen

Lily was a bit apprehensive, walking into the Playroom for the first time. She shyly shifted her grip her girlfriend's hand.

Lily softly mumbled, "Uhm, we'll be okay, right, Yuri...? They did say that they have tons of safety measures, right...?"

Yuri nodded uncertainly. "Yeah... We should be fine... The reviews are all good..."

Lily smiled. "Well, I'm scared, but, let's go in together...?"

Yuri and Lily walked into the reception area, where Trevor was waiting. Trevor smiled. "Welcome to the Playroom! I'm Trevor- the host of this establishment is my adorable wife. Or husband. Or non-binary spouse. I haven't checked recently. Is it your first time here?"

Yuri nodded. "Yes... Um, we don't really know where to go..."

Trevor nodded. "I see, I see. Let me explain. The Playroom is split up into zones for different types of sexual play, all of which have different attractions and experiences for patrons to try. Each one has a different contract you need to sign, and there is a universal safe word that changes every week. This time, the safe word is 'bubble'. Oh, and also- do you two have your STD test results?"

Yuri and Lily handed some papers over.

"Hm, yes, all in order. What kind of experience were you two looking for?"

Lily stuttered. "Um, ah, well... y-you know... something a bit... um, exciting, and... uh..."

Yuri blushed. "We, um, have experience with... uh, vanilla, but we wanted to try a little more, and..."

Trevor smiled. "Ah, I see. You two seem like a curious couple wanting to spice up their sex life, so I would recommend trying the Training Area. Amy will show you the ropes. Both metaphorically AND literally."

Trevor paused. "Oh, wait, ARE you a couple? I can never tell with girls. Like, I literally saw two girls humping each other naked and slapping each other's asses in the middle of the Exhibitionist Zone, but I learned later that they were apparently just really good friends..."

Yuri and Lily looked at each other and blushed. Yuri said shyly, "We're, um... girlfriends... you know, romantically..."

Trevor sighed. "Oh, good, I got it right. I swear, like seventy percent of the girls in this place are romantically ambiguous with at least one of their friends. Anyways, enjoy the playroom! Amy's Training Zone is on the right side of the main hall."

Opening the doors to the main hall, Lily and Yuri gasped in shock. There were moans and exclamations of pleasure in the air, the sounds of the various sexual toys buzzing and whirring surrounding them and making them a bit self conscious. On stage, Arrow Ace was busy overseeing a game of strip poker, and there were a dozen men and women in a gangbang orgy on the left hand side.

Lily covered her face with her hands. "Ahh, don't look, don't look..."

Yuri closed her eyes. "Sexy things everywhere...!"

They spent a couple minutes like that before realizing that they wouldn't get anywhere with their eyes closed.

Lily timidly said, "Okay, okay, we're just two adults here to have fun. It's perfectly fine to look."

Yuri nodded. "Y-yeah! It's just like watching porn together. We're not unfaithful or anything..."

Lily sighed. "Okay then, on three. One, two, three...!"

They both opened their eyes, furiously red. Not much had changed, besides the fact that the women on stage playing strip poker were down to their underwear.

Lily pointed off to the right. "Um, look! I think that's Amy..."

Amy was presently relaxing in a chair, looking around- nobody was in the Training Zone at present. Amy saw the couple and smiled at them, gesturing them over.

Once they had come over, Amy stood up smiled at them. "Hiya! I'm Amy, the staff member overseeing this zone. What are your names? No need to use your real ones, if you don't want to."

Lily relaxed a bit- Amy seemed completely normal, actually. She smiled. "I'm Lily! Nice to meet you."

Yuri followed suit. "I'm Yuri- I'm her girlfriend..."

Yuri trailed off a bit, looking Amy up and down. From this close distance, she could clearly see Amy's muscular, toned body, accentuated by the sporty bikini she was wearing, as well as her free flowing brown hair falling over her.

Yuri clung to Lily a bit harder. "...she's mine, you understand? Don't you dare steal her from me!"

Lily clung to Yuri in turn. "Um, don't worry, Yuri... I like your muscles better!"

Amy laughed. "Oh, don't worry. I'm not stealing anyone from anyone. You two look great together! To be honest, I almost mistook you for twin sisters."

Yuri puffed up her cheeks. "Lily is way cuter than me!"

Lily did the same, at the exact same time. "Yuri is way sexier than me!"

There was a brief pause. Yuri added, "Seriously, we look nothing alike!"

Amy looked at the two of them. Both of them were a bit taller than average. They looked about college age, both with raven-black hair and lightly browned skin. Lily's hair fell to her shoulders, while Yuri's was done in a ponytail. They both had decent bosoms, sexy curves, and wore light and casual clothing. They had the same shining brown eyes, and mildly pouty expression.

Amy rolled her eyes. "Cute. But seriously, you two look identical."

Lily shrugged. "You must need your eyes checked. There's so many differences! Like the mole on the right side of her face, and the slight natural tilt of her head to the right, and the heart tattoo above her-"

Amy waved off her protests. "Yes yes, we get it, you're both useless lesbians. Are you here for sexual training or not?"

They both nodded. Amy smiled. "Okay, I think I have a regimen suited for you two. A couples regimen, adjusted a bit for two women. Here, just sign this and we can get started. Read carefully before signing, okay?"

After reading through the contract, the two girls signed the contract and waited excitedly.

Amy smiled. "Alright! Step one is getting naked! Take off each other's clothes!"

Lily and Yuri's eyes both widened. Lily stammered. "Uhm... Right here...?"

Amy nodded. "Yep! It helps with team bonding. I can get naked too, if it makes you feel more comfortable-"

Yuri shook her head. "No! No, please keep your clothes on..." She muttered under her breath. "I don't want my girlfriend to see any other girls naked..."

Yuri lifted Lily's shirt. "Okay, Lily... raise your arms..."

Yuri gently and naturally stripped off Lily's shirt, then unclipped her bra. Her nipples perked up a bit upon meeting the cool air. Finally, Yuri pulled down Lily's shorts and panties all in one go.

Lily did the same for Yuri, and the two of them stood there, covering themselves with their hands and looking away.

Amy smiled. "Hey, now! You gotta have confidence if you wanna train! Stop covering up- you're both beautiful. And look each other in the eyes!"

Amy collected their clothes and put them in two separate hampers as the couple locked eyes, hands at their sides. They were both beet red.

Yuri's eyes strayed downward a bit.

Lily grabbed her chin and tilted her head up, smiling. "Hey... My eyes are up here, perv..."

Yuri just stood there flustered for five minutes.

Amy clapped her hands. "Okay, that's enough gay panic. Time for pair stretches!"

Amy led them through several warm up exercises, including pair sit-ups, back stretches, and splits.

As Lily was holding her split legs apart, Yuri was gazing hungrily at her exposed pussy.

Lily looked up at her, a bit annoyed. "I said stop looking, pervert!"

Yuri blushed again. "I... uhm... I'm sorry..."

Amy shrugged. "Okay, I think we're all loose enough. Time for squats!"

Amy brought out two suction cup dildos, and stuck them on the floor next to each other.

"Okay, here's what I want you to do- hands behind your heads, face each other, and pump your legs up and down, riding the dildo as you go down. 100 reps for both of you- you can take a short rest every twenty reps. Alright?"

They nodded, and took their positions above the dildos. They looked at each other and blushed at their shameful position, their legs spread and their bodies completely exposed to each other.

"Alright, here we go! When I say 'down', you go down, and you stay down until I say 'up'. Ready? Down!"

The two of them moaned and grunted a bit as they worked their legs down and awkwardly shook their hips, trying to get the dildo into their vaginas.

"Up!"

The two girls rose up, relieved.

"Faster now. Down... Up. Down... up."

Yuri watched as Lily moved up and down with her, her breasts bouncing enticingly and teasingly in front of her face.

"Okay, that's twenty. Short break, then we go faster."

After a couple minutes, Amy started again.

"Alright, here goes. Down, up. Down, up."

This continued for a while. The girls got hot and sweaty over time, exerting their legs as much as they could. After a while, their legs were shaking a bit from pleasure, and they were panting as sweat rolled down their curvy bodies.

"Aaaand that's one hundred! Good job. As a reward, you two can masturbate on those dildos and cum."

Lily immediately squatted down on the dildo, and began shaking her hips while playing with her clit. "Ah, ah, ahhh... I'm so horny... I'm so horny... Cumming...!"

Yuri was a bit less violent. She quivered gently as she pumped her body gently up and down on the dildo, squeezing her boobs, until she came quietly, letting out a quiet and breathy sigh.

They both fell onto the floor, exhausted.

"Alright, that's one set. Now let's work out the other parts of your body."

They went on to do more training exercises- weight lifting, treadmill runs, rowing machine- all while wearing vibrators, of course. They came at the end of each exercise- sometimes by making out, or by tribbing, or fingering each other...

Finally, Amy stopped them in the middle of a make out session. "Okay, okay. I think you two are ready to move onto the really sexy training. Ready?"

They both nodded.

Amy looked at Yuri. "Now, Yuri, I've noticed that you tend to have more submissive tendencies. Am I right?"

Yuri blushed, nodding.

"Listen, I'm thinking you'd like some orgasm denial training. You tend to orgasm pretty quick, with a lot less stimulation. What we would do is tie you to one of those X-shaped crosses and have your girlfriend tease you and stimulate you, keeping you just on the edge of cumming, and you can only cum when she commands..."

Yuri stuttered. "Ah, uhm... I dunno... I..."

Amy smiled. "No pressure, you don't have to. How about you imagine it in your head, see if you wanna try it?"

Yuri closed her eyes. As she imagined the scene, she gradually grew redder and redder...

Lily smiled. "You look like you like it..."

Yuri nodded. "Mhm..."

Amy smiled, wheeling over a BDSM cross. It was a simple looking cross- a red X with black leather cuffs on each end.

"Alright. I want you to strap her in tight, Lily. You're running the show!"

Lily smiled and walked up to Yuri. "I've never done anything like this before, but... I wanna try..."

She grabbed her wrists and raised her arms up towards the restraints, pushing her back into the cross and strapping her in.

Lily grinned devilishly, stepping back. "You look really cute like that, my love..."

Yuri wiggled around in her restraints, blushing. "Hee hee, uh, be gentle, okay?"

Lily nodded. "Okay." She stepped forward and kissed her.

Her tongue slipped over and around Yuri's, sensuously caressing the inner folds of her mouth...

She backed up again. Yuri panted and shook. "I feel hot... And it feels wet down there..."

Lily rubbed her finger against Yuri's clit, while whispering in her ear. "Look, look... you're so wet, it's dripping onto the floor..."

Yuri closed her eyes. "Mm, mmm... haa... ha... it feels so...mm..."

Lily stopped, and caressed Yuri's face. "Hey. Open your eyes and look at me... I thought you liked ogling at me, pervert..."

Yuri opened her eyes, and stared deep into Lily's eyes...

Lily smiled. "Good girl. Here's your reward."

Lily kissed her again, fingering her more below. She moved another hand to Yuri's left breast, circling around her erect nipple.

Yuri moaned into Lily's mouth, mumbled and muffled.

Lily stopped kissing Yuri. "You're holding back your voice, aren't you? Stop it."

Yuri shook her head. "Mm... n-no... if I do that... it will... I'll... mph...!"

Lily rubbed harder. "You'll what?"

Yuri screamed. "Ahh! Ahhhhh! Oh, please, please, please let me cum, ahhh... letting out my voice feels soooo good... I wanna cum so badly, please, ahhh, ah, oh, ahhhhn...!"

Lily slowed down her hands. "Mmm... no."

Yuri moaned and squirmed, but Lily just teased her more. She kissed and nibbled and sucked on her neck, her breasts, her thighs... She caressed Yuri's body everywhere except her dripping wet slit.

Yuri's pleading grew louder. "Please, harder, ahhhh-! Harder, more, I want mooooore, ahhhhhhh-!"

Lily fondled her breasts. "I thought you wanted me to be gentle...?"

Yuri groaned. "Ahhh, I'm so sorry, mmm, I'm so sorry I ogled you, please let me cum...!"

Lily's hands moved down to Yuri's butt. "Maybe if you show me how much of a fucking pervert you are..."

Yuri screamed. "Ah! Ahhh! I'm a dirty fucking pervert that likes ogling my perfect, beautiful sexy girlfriend... I'm a dirty fucking slut, I love being teased and made to cum- AHHH! P-please I can't... think... straaaaAAAHmmm...!"

Lily rubbed her body up against Yuri. "Ten seconds. Hold out ten more seconds. I'll count it down."

Yuri was a gibberish mess at this point. Her jerky, erratic struggling was a sharp contrast to Lily's slow, smooth teasing. "Teeeeeeen... niiiiiiine... eeeeeeeight..."

Lily stretched out every "second" to three times its actual length. Lily quivered and whined pitifully, her energy spent.

"Threeeeee... twoooooo... ooooone... aaaaand cum..."

Yuri's head flew back, her mouth open in ecstasy. Ironically, she didn't scream very loudly. It was more like a high-pitched sigh, as she let out all of her desire.

A puddle of sweat and girlcum was on the floor.

Yuri sighed contentedly. "That... hah... hah... was the best orgasm... ever..."

Lily spoke up. "Hey, Yuri?"

Yuri mumbled. "What's up, love?"

Lily blushed. "Um... I want a turn..."

Amy shrugged. "Uh, I'll leave you two to it."

Amy walked away, leaving the amorous couple to their own devices...