All Comments on 'Tales from the Stream Ch. 04'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

All hands on Deck. Yes that’s her name, the stowaway. She would be an excellent keeper of the implements and accessories of pleasure and Mistress of Recreation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another grand story, matey. Shiver me timbers. Argh. Bring on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

.

Endless adventures. There is soooo much potential with this premise; my mind is swirling with possibilities. This story could go big and become an epic with a social revolution theme, or it could stay small and intimate, focusing on Dread Captain Jade's rag tag band, and their continuing quest for freedom and sexual adventure. I can't wait to see where this story goes. Another WP Classic in the making.

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

Definitely staying tuned for more adventures. Spacy, sexy and fun!

LiveCatLiveCatabout 3 years ago

Your stories always make me 😁

stroudlestroudleabout 3 years ago

Another stonking good chapter, great fun . Love the keeping warm idea , bring on the cold nights

Emily and Amaliya little chat was sweet and nice to see they can share Cap'n Jade while Lucia watches on

Looking forward to seeing what sexy mischief our sexy space pirates get up to next

Thank you Wax

Jc

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 3 years ago
Next episode

This is starting to read like one of those old time serials.

"How long until the threesome becomes a foursome? Will they ever get the galley unlocked? Where will the tachyon stream take them? Who will next join our merry band of pirates? Can the Dread Pirate Captain Jade and her crew continue to stay ahead of the law? Find out next week on another episode of Tales From The Stream."

Good story Wax. It's lighthearted and fun. I like the characters. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm watching 'The Expanse' season 2 concurrent with reading this story, and can't help but feel with every episode of The Expanse that the addition of lesbian space pirates would have made a good series great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES