All Comments on 'Tales from the Stream Ch. 07'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 3 years ago

Any story involving lesbian space pirates and the Commodores deserves five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hilarious, as every part of this stellar series! I wonder how all these weird ideas enter your mind :-) Abi, fellow member of the mixed tape generation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I had to go and listen to the song after reading your story. Very funky. Plus it gave me a few minutes to catch my breath after laughing so hard. Can't wait for the next adventure of my favourite pirate crew.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
The Commodores number...

...was a new one on me and I had to Google it. I liked the beat. Perfect music to nurture one's plants by. This has to be the most amiable bunch of lesbian space pirates in the annals of piracy. More power to them!

shinyfanshinyfanalmost 3 years ago

I found the song, and fonts. Joly Roger is good one 😉

PS Brick!

PPS House!

🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Truly offbeat and quirky. I get that this is somewhat of a light hearted romp through space, but I would have liked just a tad more development of the emotional bonds between the primary characters. Amaliya and Jade's connection seems kinda forced at this point.

Still a solid romp.

Slurpy29Slurpy29almost 3 years ago

What a creative take on this story. You’ve taken us into the future, with pirates only to remind us of the past with the Commodores and “pen pals.” I got some humor at Maonigh’s comment having to look the group up. For me, it brought back memories of the 8-track and scooping-the-loop (driving around the popular streets) on a Friday night. WP, This is a fact you....Ain't holding nothing back....Shake it down, shake it down now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Myself used to play Brick House at the bare ass dances at the naked place. It was right out there with Squeeze Box and (Who the Fuck IS Alice?). Everybody knows Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. More bagpipe!

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicalmost 3 years agoAuthor

All fonts in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual fonts is purely coincidental. Or something like that. Really. I just made up the names without looking. The rest of it is all real, though. Right?

Thanks for the comments! ... Except for that Amaliya and Jade's relationship seems forced bit. Captain Jade is marching you to the airlock, sir, while Amaliya holds the door open and blows a raspberry.

stroudlestroudlealmost 3 years ago

Thank you for introducing me to Brick house by the Commodores and to a new turn of phrase. Great chapter, I love the Aliens reference . Lucia continues to weedle her way into my affections more and more

The banter between the four luscious pirates is wonderfuly written and I'm enjoying the ride through space greatly. Thank you for another stonking good chapter Wax. Jc

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 3 years ago
Keep them coming.

I'm really enjoying this series. I got a kick out of them doing "the bump" to Brick House. I was wondering if the ladies felt easy, like Sunday morning, after they were introduced to the mellower slow groove music.

Keep them coming Wax. This is a fun series.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Bonkers and I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES