All Comments on 'Tales from the Stream Ch. 08'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FriskyMindFriskyMindalmost 3 years ago

Very tragic, yet very sweet. I came here looking for some simple erotica, but I should’ve realized that would be empty for me. Without characters I come to care about, and an actual storyline, sex is quite hollow.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
Touching

I'm with Lucia. When I first found out what a s'more is my first reaction was: Why? And I'm with Amaliya too. "Fucking granola bars!" That echoes my own sentiments towards the damned things, s'more flavoured or not. But the pirate crew's back-stories were very touching and I'm cheering them on to wreak vengeance on the society that has rejected them (while retaining their basic niceness, of course). An afterthought: I do hope they didn't get crumbs down the back of the Megacomf (those things don't come cheap---I should know...)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent chapter. The first part had me laughing hard. Thanks for filling in the back stories of our favourite crew. Can't wait for the next installment.

Slurpy29Slurpy29almost 3 years ago

Sitting around a campfire, telling stories and eating s’mores (okay granola s’mores, but you go with what you got) while zipping through space. Who thinks up this stuff? Oh wait...you do. The way you used a classic scene to provide your characters’ backstories was creatively wonderful. Of course I thought you might have continued the funkyness with some “September” by EW&F, but that might have overdone it.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 3 years ago
Well done.

A really well done chapter Wax. The backstory to your slightly damaged crew is touching. Good thing they found each other (or in Lucia's case Sister Jane) to help them heal. I look forward to the next chapter. Thank you for sharing with us.

stroudlestroudlealmost 3 years ago

This series is absolutely brilliant, the cast of characters you have created is expertly crafted and reading into their backstories abit just enhances so much . Stonking good chapter Wax . 5 stars all day long. Thank you

Jc

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

awesome chapter. great track for the closing credits. loving this story.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Still motoring along

Marbury1803Marbury1803about 1 year ago

Because there has been a bit of a dearth of new interesting stories by any of my favorite authors, I thought I would dip in to this one. Glad I did. Actually, this is by far my favorite chapter so far. Learning the back stories, and so developing feelings for all the characters, this was a gem. 10 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES