All Comments on 'Tales from the Stream Ch. 11'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 3 years ago

Nice to see that Mia decided to join the crew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

.

A significant part of "life" is a sense of purpose and feeling appreciated. Mia can no longer help her farmer girl, but she can certainly assist our intrepid, though somewhat incompetent, crew. Getting that galley dispenser operational would be huge. It isn't hyperbole to suggest that without that galley operational, our pirate crew's adventures would be significantly curtailed. Mia (via Reg).is now very much an important member of the crew, and that make me very happy. That was an incredibly smart and thoughtful bit of improvisation Wax. Thank you.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago

I could get to like Reg. Treat him kindly with an occasional treat of whatever the robot equivalent of a dog biscuit is. As always, Wax, highly enjoyable.

stroudlestroudlealmost 3 years ago

Reg is adorable with his little legs pistoning in the air and getting tummy rubs . Yes I know there was sexy stuff but Reg stole the show . Glad Mia stays in contact via Reg . Stonking chapter Wax, brilliant writing as ever . Thank you

Jc

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 3 years ago
Too short

I have one problem with these stories Wax, they are too short. I'm glad that Mia is still there helping the girls out. I'm sure if anyone can find tiny crab gravity boots it will be someone in this crew. After all, they were able to make him little glasses. Please don't wait too long for the next chapter. Hopefully they can finally get the name painted on their ship.

As always, thank you for sharing with us.

shinyfanshinyfanalmost 3 years ago

"This is Major Tom to Ground Control..."

Nice touch ;)

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Sounds stupid but was concrete for Mia but you seem to have found a way to bring her in as a friend and crew.

Marbury1803Marbury1803about 1 year ago

The coolest thing about coming to this story a year or 2 late, is that i can just read right thru it without waiting for the next chapter. This is just so very good.. and getting better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES