All Comments on 'Tales from the Stream Ch. 12'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
Laugh-a-minute

Matted hair, puffy eyes, grunts, protesting against all or nothing at all---a perfect illustration of the early morning blues. Why did Lucia remind me of Mr Spock when she said the moral implications are troubling? And I loved the image of Lucia standing and saying prayers while the free-for-all surged about her (did you get the fight idea from some old western film?). Then I laughed aloud when someone shouted "Free Britney!" I liked the concept of Aidoru---it reminded me of some SF story I read once but so long ago I can't place it. Another triumphant Wax chapter!

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoestherealmost 3 years ago

Oh Wax, this was great! A laugh a minute!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy stars, Wax!

You are the Douglas Adams of Literotica, no shit!

Abi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

.

IDid the Black Prince add one new crew member or three??? My head is spinning after that madcap chapter. Rescuing Aidoru was the end result, so I'm happy. Looking forward to some crazy sexy adventures with the addition of the triplets?

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 3 years ago
Bigger ship

At the rate this crew is increasing, they are going to need a bigger ship. Or at least a much bigger bed.

I too could picture Sister Lucia praying in the middle of the bar fight. Brought to mind the end fight scene from Blazing Saddles.

The constant haiku use would drive me nuts after a while though. I wonder who they will pick up next, or where they will next make port.

Keep them coming Wax. Thank you for sharing.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicalmost 3 years agoAuthor

1 or 3, a little clarification. It's both, actually. Aidoru is one consciousness inhabiting three bodies. She looks like triplets, but shares a combined mind and thoughts. She is the result of genetic engineering to create the ideal pop star. When she speaks, it is always in haiku. Three lines of 5, 7, and 5 syllables. Each of her three bodies recites one line of the haiku. It's an unplanned side-effect of the genetic engineering. So while her singing and dance moves are always in perfect sync because of the shared mind, she is forever constrained to expressing herself verbally only through haiku.

Thanks everyone for the comments and favorites!

FriskyMindFriskyMindalmost 3 years ago

Favorite chapter yet! I think…all great! But 3 bodies and only one personality to deal with? Whoo! Must say tho…as adorable as Reg is…if he doesn’t serve coffee he’s simply not my type of crab ;)

shinyfanshinyfanalmost 3 years ago

"Free Britney!"... "Bitches!"

LOL, I almost spit my beer :)))

stroudlestroudlealmost 3 years ago

Now that's what I call a good dinner, you go into a restaurant for a bite to eat and come out a sexy set of triplets .

I must admit there is never a dull moment with Cap'n Jade and her ever expanding crew of lovely ladies and not forgetting little Reg around . I too think a bigger bed is called for , I wonder if Megacomf Brian sells them ?

Stonking chapter as ever Wax . Thank you.

Jc

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

How on earth do you keep that coming? Haiku and the hilarious back story.

Albanach2000Albanach2000over 2 years ago

Another brilliant installment and a Hitch Hiker's reference! Just remember, whatever happens, the answer will always be 42

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Free Britney... Bitches! Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES