Tales from the Stream Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The triplets dropped their microphones and huddled together behind one of the large speakers on stage. The backing music never stopped. The bar erupted into a melee of fists and sailing bottles with a speed metal accompaniment.

A shrill whistle sounded. A dozen large men with Cheney Orbital Security badges on their matching uniforms burst through the doorway.

Another beer mug went sailing through the air. The security squad lowered their face shields and pulled their batons.

One of the security men shoved a Space Marine out of the way as he moved toward the stage. The Space Marine turned and scowled. Her buddies formed up around her.

The security officer raised his baton. It was the last thing he did.

The Space Marine sergeant threw a punch, cracking the security officer's face shield and bloodying his nose at the same time. The security officer went down in a heap. The other officers closed in.

Anyone who was not yet on their feet, rushed into the fray.

Lúcia stood caught in the middle of the pressing crowd. She had her hands together in front of her, fingers steepled, and her head raised heavenward. Her lips were moving, but her words were drowned out by the din. The mob parted and flowed around her.

Another dozen men in Cheney Orbital Security uniforms pushed their way through the front entrance.

Jade threw another punch. She popped her head up and shot a glance at the men in the doorway. She looked at Lúcia, then turned to Amaliya and Emily. "Crew," she said. "Grab Lúcia. We are leaving."

"The girls?" said Emily, her eye on the triplets.

Jade motioned them over.

The triplets huddled together, frozen in place. Another bottle was smashed. The second security squad marched forward.

Amaliya surged ahead. She grabbed two of the triplets by the hand. Emily took hold of Lúcia the other triplet.

"Come on crew," said Jade. "We're taking the back way out."

A beer bottle went sailing overhead, smashing into one of the speakers and cutting the sound volume in half.

Amaliya turned to the crowd and puffed her chest. She raised a fist in the air. "Free Britney, bitches!" she yelled before running for the exit with two of the triplets in tow.

Lúcia jumped up on stage. "Free Britney!" she yelled. She stood surveying the crowd for a moment while Emily tugged at her hand. "Bitches!"

She jumped down.

Four pirates and three identical triplets ducked through the door labeled 'Staff Only'.

"Who's Britney?" asked Lúcia.

* * *

Seven women tore through the restaurant's kitchen, hand in hand, forming a line. Together they sprinted for the door marked exit and spilled out into a delivery corridor.

"Yes," said Jade, splaying the fingers of her right hand and shaking it vigorously. "Landing that punch was almost worth the lack of a free meal."

"Speak for yourself," said Emily. "That crowd was getting scary."

"But, we made it," said Amaliya. "Together."

The triplets spoke, one after another,

"A daring rescue

"More excitement than... ever?

"Free Britney, indeed."

"Who's Britney?" asked Lúcia again.

"Doesn't matter," said Jade. "We're not out of the woods yet. Come on."

The seven women hustled down the corridor.

"Which way to the dock?"

Lúcia shrugged. Amaliya and Emily did the same.

Again, the triplets spoke, one after another.

"I've been here before.

"And if my memory serves.

"This way to the dock."

The triplets set out down the hall, followed by the crew.

"The dock is that way.

"Through the portal over there.

"You will find your ship."

Jade turned to the triplets. "Thank you. We would have been lost if--"

Jade's words were cut off by a blaring alarm. The lights in the corridor dimmed to red.

"A level two security alert has been declared. All citizens are to remain in place. Bulkheads are sealing in ten... nine... eight..."

"Fuck that!" said Jade. "We are not sticking around to deal with those orbital security assholes. Come on!"

Each member of the crew grabbed the hand of a triplet. The seven women streamed through the portal.

"Seven... six..."

"Ship's in the next berth down," said Jade, "Hurry!"

"Five... four..."

The seven women tumbled into the airlock of the Black Prince.

Jade was the last in. She took inventory of the faces around her. "Emily, seal the air lock."

"Aye, Cap." Emily slammed the door panel with the flat of her hand.

"Amaliya, release the docking clamps."

"Got it." Amaliya turned and sprinted for the conn.

"Lúcia, get our passengers secured."

"Oui, Mon Captaine." Lúcia shot a salute and held her hands out to the triplets.

"Sorry, ladies," Jade surveyed the faces of the triplets. "But, we've got to go." She turned and ran toward the conn. "Welcome aboard The Black Prince by the way."

* * *

In the lounge, about an hour later.

Captain Jade made her way down the ship's corridor. Her magnetic boots clicked against the deck as she moved. She turned her gaze to Lúcia, floating a few centimeters above the middle of the Megacomf sofa. The triplets were sprawled out on either side of her, one with her head resting on Lúcia's left thigh, and two with their heads on her right.

Lúcia was moving her hands from triplet to triplet, stroking their hair while humming softly. The ship's maneuvering thrusters hissed from time to time, but the triplets' eyes remained closed.

"I came to check on our guests," said Jade, "but it looks like you've got it all under control."

"I believe they've had enough excitement for one day." Lúcia yawned. "And perhaps I have, too."

"Gravity's going to be off for a while. You want some mag boots?"

Lúcia shook her head. "Are we out of danger?"

"Scope's clear. There's nobody following us."

Lúcia nodded. She let her shoulders slump and rested her head on the back of the sofa.

Amaliya walked down the corridor, keeping a wide stance, and finally coming to stand beside Jade. "I hate these boots," she muttered.

"How's it looking, XO?" said Jade.

"We're safely nestled in the crater. Emily's switching off non-essential systems to lower our electronic emissions and make us less detectable."

"Nice work."

Amaliya turned her gaze to Lúcia and the triplets. "And our guests?"

"Well taken care of, I'd say," said Jade.

Lúcia held her hand out in a brief thumb's up gesture before going back to stroking the triplets.

Emliy clacked down the corridor to join Jade and Amaliya. She looked at Lúcia and smiled. "Aww, they're so cute."

"Amaliya says you've been dialing down our systems to make the ship harder to detect. Good thinking."

"Someone would have to be real motivated to find us on a routine scan."

"How long are we hiding out?" asked Amaliya.

Jade shrugged. "At least until our guests wake up so we can ask them what they want to do."

"You think they'll want to go back? After all that?"

"Not up to us," said Jade.

Emily again looked over at Lúcia and her companions. "Adorable," she sighed.

"Shh, don't wake them," said Amaliya.

Jade glanced at the triplets. "I think they're down for the count," she said. "Lúcia, too."

Emily reached back and touched a control panel to dim the lights. "Did you notice how they speak?"

"One after another?" said Jade. "In sequence."

"Yeah, and something else." Emily held up her right hand and started counting on her fingers while muttering under her breath. She repeated the motion three times.

"Five, seven, five" said Amaliya. "Haiku."

"Yeah," said Emily. "Everything they say follows the same pattern of syllables and each triplet says one line."

Jade shrugged. "We all have our quirks."

The triplets all jerked at once and sprang upright. The sudden motion caused them to bounce off the back of the Megacomf and float upward. Lúcia dragged herself upright, rubbed her eyes, and reached out to pull the triplets back toward her.

"Ship out of danger?

"Anyone coming for us?

"Have we been followed?" said the triplets one after another.

"We're okay," said Jade. "We're hiding out in the bottom of a crater on a nearby moon."

"Happy to hear it.

"Orbital security,

"Not the nicest group."

"I hear ya, sisters," said Jade.

"Sister," said Lúcia, stifling a yawn.

"Souers" said Jade. "Right. I remembered this time."

"Souer," said Lúcia. "Singular."

"I'm know my French isn't great, but--"

"There is only one Aidoru," said Lúcia.

"Like a band name or what? I'm not following."

"There is only one," said Lúcia.

"Honey," said Jade, "Either you got knocked on the head during the fight or I did, because there are clearly three triplets sitting with you."

The triplets spoke again, one after another.

"I am one person.

"Fashioned as three by science.

"Choice of my parents."

"Aidoru explained it to me while you were busy in the conn, ensuring our safety, Captain," said Lúcia. "Three bodies, sharing one consciousness."

"No shit," said Jade.

"That's got to be a party on date night," said Amaliya.

The triplets giggled.

"Speak in haiku, yes.

"Communicate so always.

"Except when singing.

"One body, one line.

"Each mouth takes a turn speaking.

"But we are as one."

"No shit," repeated Jade.

Again, the triplets giggled simultaneously.

"Result of the three.

"Genetic engineering.

"Unplanned side-effects."

"Interesting," said Emily.

"I bet you're really good at cards," said Amaliya. "And other things."

Emily, Jade, and Lúcia all turned to stare.

"Nice to meet you," said Jade, extending her hand to each of the triplets. "We should talk about what you want to do once things blow over. It was not our intention to kidnap you."

"The perfect rescue

"The offer to come with you...

"You are most gracious."

"Well, I..." Jade blushed. "I'd say you're welcome to tag along, but we have to put it to a vote first. You see, we're not a regular crew, we're more like..."

Jade let her thought trail off as she looked around the lounge. Amaliya had her upturned thumb high in the air. Emily and Lúcia did the same.

"I guess it's decided," said Jade. "You're welcome to stay as long as you want. If you want."

"Aidoru starts young.

"Now the years are too many.

"Appeal is waning."

"It sure looked like you had a good following to me," said Jade. "Very dedicated. And really, how old can you be?"

"Fantasy for men.

"A young girl. A Lolita.

"That is Aidoru."

"Don't sell yourself short," said Jade. "Your dance moves are top notch. And the singing is really good."

"I sing and I dance.

"Many stages, many nights.

"The days blur as one."

"Been doing it for a while, then," said Emily.

"Raised as a pop star.

"No real choice in it for me.

"I realize this now.

"But you do have a choice," said Amaliya. "You can choose to come with us. If that's what you want."

"What is it I wish?

"To leave. To go far away.

"Abandon the old."

"If you want," said Jade.

"Travel on your ship?

"If you have room for one more.

"I will not bother."

"You won't be a bother," said Lúcia. She hugged each of Aidoru's three bodies in turn. "Would you like a tour of the ship? We can start with the garden and I'll introduce you to Reg."

Aidoru cocked her three heads simultaneously.

"Reg is a harvester crab," said Lúcia. "He's really good at tending to plants and making tea. He's good friends with Mia. Mia has a whole space station full of wildflowers. You'd love it there. Maybe we can visit sometime."

"Or we could slow down and ease into things," said Jade.

"I have another friend, Marie-Anne," said Lúcia. "I'll introduce you to her on email. Do you do email? Marie-Anne's an artificial lifeform. And she's teaching me to parle Français. That means to speak French. She lives on Nouveau Paris. Have you ever been there? Like when you were touring?"

"Um, Lúcia..." said Jade.

"Emily says you're not allowed to date," said Amaliya. "That it says so in your contract. Is that true?"

Everyone fell silent. All eyes were on Amaliya and then Aidoru. Aidoru turned to Amailya and nodded--all three heads in unison.

"Have you ever considered it?"

Aidoru nodded again, more vigorously this time. The corners of her mouths turned up.

"Do you, um... Do you like girls?"

Aidoru pushed off the sofa and floated over to where Amaliya was standing and surrounded her with each of her three bodies. Three plaid skirts swayed as Aidoru pressed close. Three pairs of lips brushed the skin of Amaliya's neck.

"I have to confess,

"I am not experienced,

"But I am eager," whispered Aidoru.

"That's all I needed to hear, honey," Amaliya sighed. "All I needed to hear."

"Perhaps we should start the tour with the stateroom?" said Lúcia.

Emily stood silent, but grinning.

"I hate to be a buzzkill," said Jade, "but how old are you?"

"I am twenty-one

"And for what you have in mind,

"That is old enough."

"You know this sofa here is pretty nice, too," said Jade. "It's a genuine Megacomf. Really nice, even in zero-G. And a lot closer than the stateroom."

Aidoru pushed off the deck and sent one of her bodies to take Jade by the hand. Two of her bodies reached out to join hands, making a bridge between Jade and Amaliya.

Aidoru collected Emily and Lúcia next.

"I'm eager to try,

"This sofa called Megacomf.

"It looks inviting." Aidoru reached up--three hands on three shoulders--each one knocking the collar of her white blouse to one side.

"That's not all that looks inviting," said Amaliya, lowering the zipper on her jumpsuit a few centimeters. She laid a finger on the tip of Aidoru's nose.

Aidoru turned her gaze to her feet and giggled.

"In the interest of full disclosure," said Jade. "I should probably tell you we're pirates."

"Space pirates," said Emily.

"Lesbian space pirates," said Amaliya.

"Be gentle with me.

"I've not been with a pirate...

"Or anyone else." Aidoru knocked her blouse off the other shoulder and began working on where it was tied at her waist.

"Never been with anyone?" asked Jade.

Aidoru stood, interspersed between the crew. Without any prompting, she reached to pull off her boots and then moved her hands to the waistband of her skirt.

Three identical bodies stood naked. Aidoru looked up briefly, but otherwise fixed her gaze on the floor.

"I am bare for you

"I will give so you may take

"Anything you wish."

Amaliya reached out and touched to cup the cheek of Aidoru nearest her. "But what is it you want?"

"I want what you want

"I will be your fantasy

"Anything you ask."

"I'm the last person to look a gift horse in the mouth," said Jade. "Not that you're a horse. Not even close. It's just an expression. But... Never mind. What I'm trying to say is... Um..."

Amaliya stroked Aidoru's cheek with her thumb "I think what the captain is trying to say is you don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

"Your daring rescue.

"You risked yourselves to save me.

"I must pay my debt."

"You don't owe us anything, honey," said Amaliya. She wrapped her arms around the Aidoru nearest her and hugged her tight.

Three identical tears welled in the corners of three identical eyes. Three identical eyes wavered for a split second, before the three identical tears streamed down three identical cheeks.

"Maybe we should tour the stateroom first," said Jade.

Amaliya shot her a glare.

"For a nap," said Jade. "We've all had a busy day."

* * *

In the stateroom.

Seven women huddle together on the king-sized bed. The order was Jade, Aidoru, Amaliya, Aidoru, Lúcia, Aidoru, Emily. The top sheet, tucked in on the bottom and sides, kept them from floating away. A wad of jumpsuits lay discarded in the corner.

Reg was floating overhead with 500ml pouches of hot tea in his pincers.

"It's a tight squeeze," said Emily.

"You're not falling out over there are you?" asked Jade.

"No. You?"

"I'm good."

"Amaliya?"

"Snug as a bug."

"Lúcia?"

"Feeling the sisterly love, Captain."

"Aidoru?"

"My words escape me.

"Never have I felt this way.

"A newfound freedom."

"Wait until you've experienced naked kissing time," said Lúcia. "It is most liberating."

"One step at a time," said Amaliya.

Under the sheet, six sets of hands linked together. Jade, Aidoru. Aidoru, Amaliya. Amaliya, Aidoru. Aidoru, Lúcia. Lúcia, Aidoru. Aidoru, Emily.

"This is nice," said Emily. "I'd trade an all you can eat buffet for this any day of the week."

"Me too," said Amaliya.

"You are most gracious.

"And you call yourselves pirates?

"You're the sweetest bunch."

"Welcome aboard," said Jade.

12