All Comments on 'Tales from the Stream Ch. 13'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
Aidoru's shanty

What was missing from the pirate craft up to now was a stirring sea (sorry - space) shanty and Aidoru is providing it. And she/they are so much better to look upon than a bunch of bewhiskered roughnecks with bits of their anatomy missing singing "Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!" Somehow I can't imagine Blackbeard or CaptainKidd or Sir Henry Morgan with a false tail up their um... poop-deck. Five rollicking astronautical stars for this episode.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

Ok l'm probably late to the game on this, but trying to remember Japanese phonetic rules, or your intention, Wax, would Aidoru be pronounced 'ai-i-do-ru? Or 'ai-i-dor-u'? Either way, this was an interesting interlude in the tale!

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 2 years ago

Such purrrrfect kitties…. Excellent kinky shit!

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 2 years agoAuthor

RE: Pronouncing Aidoru.

I know how I say it ion my head, but I have no idea of it's correct. Search Wikipedia for Aidoru. You will be redirected to "Japanese Idol". There you will find a pronunciation as well as a description. Her name is literally the word for that type of performer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

.

I really enjoyed Aidoru's latest performance,. It was made more wonderful by Aidoru's freedom of choice. For once she didn't HAVE to perform, but did so because SHE wanted to, for her own pleasure and the pleasure of the crew. Captain Jade and her band of lesbian space pirates gave Aidoru the gift of freedom, and Aidoru gave them the gift of Aidoru. The trade off of pirate black seatbelts in exchange for kinky kitty ears and tails was more than fair. And the image of hot pink seat belts strapping in a group of naked lesbian space pirates isn't hard to deal with either. I do agree with Captain Jade about the dangers of making a mess onboard a space ship. The mama kitties better train Aidoru to be a good little kitty. Another thrilling chapter Ina very different way. Great work Wax!!!

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

ok, so I guess "I-do-ru". Either way, she/they sound very kawaii!

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppover 2 years ago
Interesting

Well that's an interesting use of a 3D printer. The ears and tails as well as the seat belts for the megacomf sofa. I wonder when the girls will get their galley fixed. There's only so long they can survive on granola bars. I also wonder if they will ever run into the original owner of their ship.

I look forward to seeing what they get into next. Thank you for sharing with us .

stroudlestroudleover 2 years ago

You win the prize for best use of a spool of black filament Wax. Great fun and very sexy . I'm loving the naughty kitty fun and climatic beat from Aidoru's in built music system. Stonking good as ever and Reg is just adorable. Thank you Wax . Jc

redliz1118redliz1118over 2 years ago

Loved the series can't wait for more

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Another great but far too short chapter. 🖒

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES