All Comments on 'Tales from the Stream Ch. 14'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 2 years ago

Mmmmmm Toblerone, I'm with Aidoru on that one

This chapter has it all, an unexpected meeting of an old friend , a new friend , chocolate, empathy and more feels , a helping hand and a happy ending. What more can a girl ask for ?Stonking good chapter Wax , thank you . Jc

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
So...

...they sell Toblerone among the starways. That should annoy Cadbury, Nestle, Mars, Hershey and all the other great gods of the confectionary aisles. Another fun chapter, Wax. May you never run out of Stream (sorry, steam).

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 2 years ago

Loved it! I'm glad to see that your characters can pee, too. Loved the reference to the Monty Python skit ...

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppover 2 years ago
What's next.....

So now that we've had the not alive parrot what's next? A penguin on the telly? The minister of silly walks? A village idiot whose brain hurts? I know.....SPAM. (although I am rooting for the penguin on the telly)

I'm glad to see the girls are still making friends wherever they go. And running into old friends too. It's also nice to see Mia have some purpose and someone to help. A good, lighthearted tale. Well done as always Wax. Keep them coming. Thank you for sharing.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 2 years agoAuthor

Every gift shop I've ever been in sells Toblerone. If there is a constant in this universe, Toblerone is it. Thanks for the comments, and keep your eyes open for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

.

Really an exceptional chapter with the serendipitous encounter between Joan and our intrepid band of lesbian space pirates. It presented the perfect opportunity for Mia to find new meaning in her existence and to fully realize her purpose. The products of the collaboration between Joan and Mia will benefit so many people in need, while potentially creating a source of revenue for our somewhat hapless pirates. Afterall, Toblerones don't buy themselves. And speaking of Toblerones, Aidoru is quickly becoming my favorite member of the crew. She is fucking adorable. Great escapism Wax.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 2 years agoAuthor

What's Next?

Good question, LilyVonSchtupp. Plenty of possibilities. We have Aidoru who has probably skipped out on her performance contract and the crew has already run afoul of the Orbital Security goons once in their escape. Will they be back? And what about Joan and her ship? Will Jade find the cooling pump she needs to get it flying again? And will Mia begin cultivating plants to assist? Anonymous might be onto something there. Stay tuned.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 2 years ago

Ah man, this whole chapter was good for a laugh. Thank you very much.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Bonkers but still love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES