All Comments on 'Tales from the Stream Ch. 15'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 2 years ago

That was pretty awesome. I usually don’t go for short chaptered stories but this has turned out to be a bite-sized gem. Thanks Wax!

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
Weird and wonderful

I started out with a smirk at the thought of mini-robot Reg doing his daily exercises and getting exhausted. My smirk turned into outright laughter when I visualised Reg in a chef's hat. I honestly believe that Reg is fast becoming my favourite character. As for the Megacomf needing seat-belts, that would not have occurred to me but it sounds like a reasonable plan. And as an aside, I hope that our friend Stroudle likes the Marmite canapes. Another great chapter, Wax. Long may your imagination flourish!

stroudlestroudleover 2 years ago

You get extra stars for including one of my favourite foods marmite ⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐

I agree with Maonaigh about Reg, the fitness routine was adorable .

Maonaigh, yes I enjoyed the marmite ,thank you .

I think Amaliya and Emily need to cut down on the sugar , their running around shouting its people was a hoot lol.

I agree with Jade (always knew she was a top gal , now even more so for loving marmite) f#cking beautiful intimate scene Wax .

Another stonking good chapter Wax , now back to my marmite sandwich, if only it was drizzled on Lucia instead . Jc

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

Is Reg a poxy for something? Us? You, Wax? Anyway, another great chapter.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppover 2 years ago
Peloton

I could almost hear the voice of the Peloton instructor encouraging them in their planks and crunches. If they had marmite, did they also have beer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

.

The imagery was next level in this chapter. I really got the "you are there" feeling. The Lucia-Aidoru dynamic is quite original, and I like how they are exploring pleasure in novel ways. Their connection is almost spiritual, which is perfectly fitting. I also appreciated the exhibitionism / voyeurism when Luciaidoru performed for the other crew members. Very erotic. This story is my secret guilty pleasure escapism. Thanks again Wax.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 2 years ago

The opening scene combined with the music from previous chapters and the Soylent Green reference reminded me of Jade working out to a Jane Fonda fitness video. Or was that the eighties? No matter. The trip you took us on with this chapter was all over the place, but in a fun and highly erotic way. Starting with the aerobics session, with two screaming girls running all over the place, to a beautiful session on the Megacomf and ending with a look fake food stealing scene. I loved it.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Enjoying the journey

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES