Tales from the Swamp: Mary

Story Info
Tish helps her mother, Mary stay young.
4.5k words
4.33
7.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Witch

1904, Crawling Rock, Louisiana.

Robert Campbell Jones was one of those people who dwelled with those of his same Irish and Scottish blood. He was as biased as he was loyal to his kind. He somewhat enjoyed his work, family, and community. But the thirty-six-year-old was haunted by poverty and chose to drink his nights away at home and in different taverns. During the day he worked away a hangover in the fields not far from his meager family home.

At work, Robby wasn't a leader but he held authority being just as tall and brawny as the black men on the farmer's inventory. Regardless of their color difference, they all worked for the same mysterious man whose home resided somewhere off in Baton Rouge away from the hundreds of impoverished workers.

Hunched over, Robby used his legs to pull at a wagon and propped it on his shoulders. He heard a commotion of laughter and broke his stride to glance over at a few black men gathered near the dirt path. Something or someone had their attention.

Robby squinted his eyes and focused on the sight of a light-skinned girl. He didn't know her name, but had seen her before running about with his sister. He found himself examining the young girl who had wrapped a skippy piece of cloth around her breasts keeping her flat tummy bare. The long red skirt wrapped around her waist had two slits down the limbs and the thin crimson fabric flapped in the wind giving him and the men a view of her yellow-toned thighs.

The few men scattered around seemed entertained by the light-skinned harlot and Robby clenched his jaw with annoyance and envy. Slowly, he could feel his nature rise and averted his eyes from her lovely frame.

But the sun was too hot and her smile was much too bright; it seemed etched in his mind. Her giggles toward the men dampened his concentration. Having had enough of their lightness, he pushed the wagon from his hold and stalked off to the festivities that were taking place.

No one seemed to notice him keeping their eyes glued to her as she brightened the workday.

Robby was stunned to see her arm dressed around Bo Dallas, a middle-aged black man from Texas. He didn't know him well but didn't take him for the type to waste a good day's work.

Robby cleared his throat before speaking, "Come on, now. Y'all boys get to work. Plenty of time for wooing whores when you get home," he announced.

Everyone but Robby knew Tish was like a daughter to Bo. The men looked toward him with wide eyes expecting the man's temper to peak from his slur. Instead, Bo gave a raspy laugh and the rest joined in with snickers.

Robby folded his arms, his face reddening with ridicule.

"What's so damn funny? Like I said, stop courtin' and get back to work."

"Well, Boss, I reckon I'm a little too old to be courting," Bo said, easing the tension.

"I just call it like I see it," Robby shrugged, "Y'all need to get to work and she needs to go on her way."

"This is my daughter...." Bo paused and looked toward Tish, who grinned, "She didn't mean to cause no fuss. Her mama sent for me."

"Oh, well I..."

Robby was confused since her fair skin was a tell-tale sign she wasn't entirely black like her mother and father. She usually had no odd looks or regard since most blacks in the rural comunity held a similar situation, and like them, she had no clue who her real father was.

"Tell your mama I'll be home shortly," Bo explained, nudging her shoulders, "Go on and apologize to Mr. Jones."

Tish was known to be as sweet as sugar and silly in her ways, keeping a broad smile that etched lines against her round cheeks hued pink from the hot sun. But her smile had faded. Nervously, she peeked up at her father's sore boss, centering in on his blue eyes to whisper an apology.

Robby barely caught it. He was distracted by her plump lips and innocent eyes. The way she slightly nibbled her bottom as she awaited his forgiveness made his cock jump.

"I really am sorry, sir," Tish added.

Dominated by his public arousal, Robby averted his eyes and gave her a nod. He looked back up as Bo kissed her temple before shooing her off into the forest.

The other men watched her hips swing as she sauntered off into the woods. As a man, Robby couldn't help but glance at her protruding backside and wonder why he had never noticed her allure before.

Robby felt foolish for assuming the worst and approached Bo while the others separated to continue their rigorous tasks.

"I didn't mean no harm back there. I-I thought..."

"No harm done." Bo smiled.

"How old is she? I've seen her around. Never knew she was one of yours."

"The only one I got. Soon to be turning 19."

"Same age as my sister. I don't mean to pry but I thought they sterilized you down in Texas?" Robby asked with a frown.

"I've known her and her mama all my life."

"Mary. The witch...." Robby paused to nervously chuckle, "I didn't mean no harm. My mama's always called her the witch doctor. We never knew a woman practiced that voodoo stuff like she did."

"Still does. She ain't changed none," Bo laughed, "She's a magical woman. My Mary is wise. And, I know some do call her a witch, mostly folks who are threatened by her."

Bo pulled up on the fallen wagon and hunched to settle it on his shoulders. He took off into the field and Robby turned to see the last peeks of his daughter's red skirt float off into the woods. In that small glimpse, Robby felt a hankering for her flesh.

-

Back at the swamp.

-

Tish took a deep breath and scrubbed her hand along the sleeping man's chest. She had never seen such bubbling racks against anyone's abdomen before. Laying on his back his breathing was shallow. He was unconscious and had been that way for hours since she and her mother hazardly hauled him inside their small shack. They needed a man for the task but Bo was laboring under strict rules in the fields.

Tish liked him being away. Her urges could sweep out without his wandering authority. Bo wouldn't allow her to fondle with her mother's victim as she was now.

Biting her lip, Tish rolled her palms across his smooth chest and swooned with affection.

"Stop messing with him, Tish," Mary tisked, "He's liable to wake up in a mess of jitters."

Tish knew this but it didn't stop her investigation. She fluttered her fingers around his crotch and frowned at finding it limp against his thigh.

"He doesn't like me, mama," Tish whispered, nudging her head against his bulky arm.

The man gave a loud snore and Mary hushly tisked, waving her hand for her daughter to behave and leave the sleeping man be.

Tish couldn't understand why he was unresponsive to her touch. She was a beauty at 18 with an angel face and long flowing locks. Her tight body was primed for sex and at her age held a fire in her loins. She often played with herself dreaming of a man to curb her thrills.

This unwilling man was driving her insane. His smell was intoxicating and she slipped her hand between her pussy lips to caress.

Mary knew it was coming and groaned at her ravenous daughter, "Tish. This one is mine, sweetheart. I told you."

"But Momma," her voice exited in a whimper.

"But nothing. Now, come over here and stir this pot while I prepare him."

Tish retreated from her masturbation, hating to neglect her needy clit. It had been weeks since Jim had taught her about the thrill of orgasm and climbed on her petite body. With that introduction, she was often in a horny condition that even her mother and father's finger couldn't cure.

She peered over her shoulder to watch Mary lay a sheet over his head. Why her mother didn't want to gaze upon his handsome face was a mystery to Tish who carelessly stirred the herbal mixture.

"Can I have him after he's rested?" Tish asked in a plea.

Mary was growing annoyed and eyed her with a puzzled look. Tish had been in attendance for many of her mother's rituals but her intense sexual appetite clouded her mind and made her ignorant of the task at hand.

"Bring me a cup full. He will be waking up soon enough," Mary instructed, mounting his frame.

Tish obeyed but on her way to the brick-blocked bed, the man reared up letting out a violent cough. She dropped a spill of brew on the floor and backed away.

He was confused and nearly knocked Mary from the bed as he leaped to his feet.

"Who... uh, what's happening?" He stammered taking in the two black women in the small cluttered home, "How did I get here?"

His chest heaved with each ragged gust and Tish swooned with affection. She couldn't help herself and placed the cup on a small table. Sliding between her red skirt, she began pleasuring herself to those shelves decorating his stomach. Her clit jumped for a taste of this man.

"What the hell?" he frowned and looked around for his clothes.

Her improper act sent more reluctance into the man and he no longer wanted to know how he ended up here. He simply wanted to leave.

"Sir, let me fix you a meal before you leave."

"I ain't hungry, woman. I don't even know how I got here in the first place." He barked.

"We found you left for dead in the Marsh. I've fed your horses and washed you up."

"I appreciate that," he mumbled, pulling up his britches.

"Well, why don't you stay and rest," Mary's voice was low and seductive, "Your carriage is right outside when you're ready. But you are far too weak to steer your steeds."

With the news of his carriage intact, the man rushed to the door shirtless.

Mary panicked and hurried toward him; she needed his force more than anything. Her back ached with age and her lips were no longer plump and luscious as before.

"Sir. Please don't leave," Tish cooed, brushing harder across her dripping folds.

"You shouldn't leave so soon," Mary urged, "I'd be a bad host if I didn't offer you something to drink and eat," she added, caressing his shoulder, "And as you see my daughter is in need."

The man seemed perplexed. He didn't find charm in the older woman, but couldn't keep his eyes off the young girl's thrilling exhibit. He peered outside, finding his horses resting across the swamp, and turned back to find her eyes closed in ecstasy.

"Mmm, sir, please, stay," Tish bucked as an orgasm ribbed between her fingers.

"Is this some kind of brothel?" He asked in a whisper to Mary, who shook her head.

"No sir, my daughter doesn't see many men folk. She's at the age of ripeness. A girl in heat. Why don't you lay back down and loosen up? Your trip will seem longer without a good meal."

The man nodded, keeping his eyes glued to her daughter's crotch. He took his place back on the chopping block and didn't hide the erection building in his cotton underclothes.

"Here," Mary held a cup to his mouth, "drink."

He took a sip and his eyes widened at the delicious, sweet, and savory taste of venom.

"What is this?" He asked, grabbing the cup from her grasp.

Mary grinned as he downed the rest in a large gulp. He wiped his mouth and started to ask for more but noticed her daughter was at his side.

With a bright smile, Tish reached out to touch his hard stomach. A profound smile etched his eyes and he took deep breaths from her caresses up and down his torso.

"Tish why don't you help him relax." Mary smiled, "My daughter has an oral skill."

His eyes widened with excitement and he looked toward the girl for her thoughts. Her frown was just as adorable as her bright smile.

"Relax him," Mary urged.

Tish would rather have fucked him but carried out her mother's orders. With a quick movement, she plucked his 6-inch cock from his pants and admired the smooth texture. Merely the press of her fingers was enough to encourage a low groan from his lips. Her movements quickened while her mouth watered for a taste.

"That feels amazing," he articulated, sitting up to watch her jerk.

"Can I taste it, sir?"

Her smile was infectious and he grinned despite the odd circumstances, "Yes, yes, of course you can."

Tish perched up on the table and hoisted her crotch closer to him. Her tongue expertly danced over his cockhead, rendering sticky precum that coated her slick tongue.

"Oh- God...." He winced from her attack on his mushroom head. Her tongue held a dominant aura. She slurped his cock down to the hilt, holding the long appendage hostage in the depths of her throat.

The man dropped his jaw while his body relaxed back. Like Bo had, he muttered profanity and grabbed at the linen sheets.

Using one hand, Tish pushed up her skirt, revealing her yellow-toned ass. Her ass was soft against his shaking, sweaty palms. The only ass he had ever touched.

"Uhm. oh, that's amazing." he praised her skill, sliding his other shaking palm over her crown.

"Play with my kitty, sir," she ordered in a husky breath on his cockhead.

The man obliged but lacked a common skill. He was a virgin and fumbled around her intimates while she squirmed and rolled her hips for more.

"Right there," she instructed, coating his finger in her velvet sheen.

"Why are you so wet?" He questioned.

"Hmm, I like you," she whispered in a warm breath on his shaft, "do you like me?"

He barely knew her but felt a liking all the same. Nodding, he expressed his fondness with a moan as her lips pulled back his fleshy shaft.

His toes curled fighting the urge to press on. Although he was ignorant of the notion, he had a yearning to splatter his seed on her pink tongue.

Mary watched on for a moment until his body reared back in a drunken state. His leg dropped over the edge and remained motionless. She walked over and placed her hand over her daughter's crown to push her further down.

Tish gagged before pulling back up to reveal a mouth wet with fresh spit.

"That's enough," Mary smiled, wiping her lips, "I need him."

Tish frowned. She yearned for more but she knew her mother's health was fading. Her once bright eyes held more wrinkles than usual and her jaws hung.

"Uh, wait... I...."

The man felt dazed. He could barely move as Mary mounted his waist. His cock purred with demand and jumped against her warm crotch. He would have rather had the young girl's mouth and wanted to oppose. But his lips felt inadequate and he was unable to speak his concerns.

"Uhh, I...."

His mouth dropped when he felt the tightness surrounding his shaft. Her pussy was foreign and brought his transfixed gaze up.

Mary moved slowly as Tish looked on with envy. Stepping closer, she made eye contact with him. Despite his drunken state, he could still see her magnificence.

"I like you, do you like me," her lips hadn't moved, but he heard her voice as clear as day.

"I-I like..." He stammered, dropping his head and gazing at her youthful glow, "I want Y-you."

Beaming from ear to ear, Tish took his hand and placed it on her clit. His fingers felt like jelly but he tried his best to move them around her soft flesh.

Although his heart pounded with desire over this impromptu tryst, he lost his need to ejaculate. The pleasure soured out of his veins just as her hops increased. The sounds of her and her daughter's moans filled the room, but he was unable to articulate his pleasure in a flattering way. He grunted like an animal, drooling and barking as his hand went limp at his side.

"Gr... ugh, oh..."

"Uh, oh, oh, yes yes, give it to me. Give it all to me, boy," Mary uttered with a lazy reduction, "Give me that seed. Fill me up with cream, boy."

Twitching, he looked up as she bucked harder. As she rode him down into the sheets, he caught a glimpse of her attributes changing. His eyes widened in shock.

Her wrinkles were thinning out and her nose seemed to shrink before his eyes. Before he could panic, he felt the wave of orgasm. He let out a long groan as her pussy fitted down around his shaft. This was an intense pleasure that bulged his eyes. His tongue swept out of his mouth while his body petrified in time.

Mary hurried off his lap with a spunk in her leap. Ignoring her victim, she did a spin with a smile that hadn't donned her face in a year since the last unfortunate stranger.

Unfazed by her mother's happiness, Tish tried to use his stiff fingers to bring her another round of pleasure. She couldn't deny his face was now a monstrosity with bulging eyes and a snarled lip. He was still alive, only stuck in a trance that without a potion would soon fade into his demise.

"Stop that, Tish, and put that sheet over his head," Mary said, reaching for a broken mirror. She eyed her new face like an old portrait, swooning over her bright eyes.

"He must have been in his 20s," she casually mentioned, "He had some strong genes. Best I've ever had. My goodness, I've never looked this good," she giggled with lightness in her usually raspy voice.

Semi-satisfied, Tish took a glance toward her mother, a darker version of beauty than herself. She noted her fresh foreign features and placed her hand on her heart.

"Momma, we look like sisters," she giggled, straightening her dress.

"I think you might be right, baby doll," Mary gazed another moment at her reflection before twirling around to admire her new strong back and taut body.

"Goodness Gracious!" Mary giggled, "I feel 18 again. I say we go to the market and see about getting us some new dresses."

-

-

The usually busy market was quiet with only a few people walking in the harsh winds of the oncoming summer storm. The darkness above seemed to fade as the two women approached a barkeep covering under a small shed.

"How much are these jars of shine, sir?" Mary asked with a smile.

The tall dark dark-skinned man leaned across the bar and grinned at the sight of the beauty and her lighter-skinned counterpart.

"Now you know, Mr. Wells won't let me sell you two girls anything like that. Far too strong, but.... I've got a fresh jar of peach wine I have been keeping for someone as lovely as yourself," he clarified.

Reaching under the bar, he sat a jar half filled with a sweet tangy mixture. Mary gushed at his compliment and leaned over to examine the mug, giving the man a gaze at her now perky melons.

"And how much would a girl like me have to pay for something like this? It looks like someone has had their fair share of it."

"Won't cost a thing, pretty lady," He chuckled, "that is if you're free when I close the shop."

"I think you could find me at Mel's Juke if you're up for a late night," Mary winked.

The mention of the popular club, that low-lit as a brothel brought a larger smile to his strong face and revealed a set of white straight teeth contrasting his smooth ebony skin.

"You sure your Popa won't worry about you being out at the bar all night."

"Why, my daddy has been dead for years. 1853 was the last time I saw him."

The man chuckled at her obvious joke. She looked no older than himself at 23. He eyed the light girl with suspicion as she surveyed the shelf behind him.

"You see anything you like back there, sunshine?" He asked before pondering their relationship, "Ya'll two are sisters, huh?"

Tish hid a giggle behind her palm.

"No, sir. This is my daughter."

The man chuckled and shook his head, "There ain't no way."

The dark figure of a man twice their age glowed over the small counter. Bo hadn't recognized the tight-toned body of his love. But his soul knew. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed her closer.

"Are you two-timing me, girl?" Bo asked with a raised brow.

"Girl?" Mary chuckled.

"Nobody has called you that in a while have they?"

Mary veered around with a dazzling smile and gave Bo a glimpse into the past. His heart fluttered, sending an announcement to the thickness below. Plucking her from her feet, he swung her smooth brown legs across his arm.

Pouting, Tish rolled her eyes, realizing her shopping spree would be cut short. She presumed she would hear the roars and screams from the two all night.

12