Tales from the Swamp: Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tish was correct and once back at the marsh, Bo and Mary took to bed. She was upset when her young, new mother ordered her to finish her chores.

While feeding the chickens, Tish pouted. Her mother's screams of pleasure seemed to taunt her new sexuality. Growing envious, she strolled into the house to find Bo ravishing her mother. Her newly flexible legs spread above her head while her eyes darted around the room.

Seeing her daughter didn't deter her desires. Mary sat up, keeping Bo's cock hostage in her tight folds, and summoned her lonesome daughter to her side.

Tish was ecstatic and hurried over. Lifting her dress, she roughly brushed at her scantily-haired lips.

The addition stunned Bo. He thought it a one-time thing but welcomed it nonetheless.

"Are you horny, baby doll?" Mary asked with a coo.

"Yes, mommy," Tish whined.

Keeping his strokes long and deep, Bo pulled at Tish's shirt, dragging her closer to him. His kiss was different from his usual peaks around the face, but she allowed it to heighten her arousal. Her mother's delicate fingers were working her up for a bust.

"Show Daddy those pretty tiddies, baby doll," he muttered against her mouth.

Tish hurried out of her frock, letting it tumble to the ground. She leaned in closer as Bo wrapped his lips around her hardening nipples. He sucked hard, a foreign feeling that swooned her toward him. She climbed up, tossing a leg over Mary's torso.

Bo rolled his hips and hunched down to taste her left breast, swollen with need. His lips rolled over each nipple, and he felt the intense desire for more. He was a lucky man at 46 with two beauties before him. But, his heart pounded for both. He pulled out of Mary, summoning her daughter to clean up.

Tish hadn't sucked his cock in a while but attempted to try her hand. She rolled her tongue against his top, savoring the sweet essence.

"Put it in your mouth, baby doll," Bo commanded, pushing her head toward the tip of his cock.

Mary watched on in excitement. When she glanced at Bo, he was staring at her with an odd look. She pulled up to massage his shoulders.

"What's wrong?"

His pleading eyes were a cue of what he desired. Sliding her fingers over his hard stomach, Mary asked, "Do you want her?"

Bo looked down at the mess of curls rolling across her forehead and bashfully nodded. Her lips were tightly pursed around his shaft with the intention of bringing him down. Pulling away, he stroked his cock with yearning but held no idea what to say.

Mary could sense his hesitation and scooted him to the side. She fell in an arch between her daughter's thighs.

Tish bit her lip in anticipation, spreading her legs up against her chest, "You'd lick me, moma?"

Mary gave no reply and began sliding her tongue across her slippery folds. Tish hurled her head to the side admiring her slick tongue.

Bo couldn't get harder if he wanted to. His dick head leaked at an extraordinary rate. He ignored it to pull down toward Mary. His baby doll's body shuddered as his palms rolled over her pert breasts.

"Do you like mama's tongue, baby doll?"

"Hmm, y-yes, Daddy." Tish stammered, lifting her head to watch Mary's tricks.

Her tongue flicked and dipped across her clit. Mary stopped and looked toward Bo.

Bo undertook the task and hungrily plunged to her glistening folds. He had never licked pussy in his days, but the sweet taste was beyond addicting. His greedy thick tongue lashed over and over her clitoris and when she attempted to free, Bo held her down with intent to stimulate her into mush.

The strongest orgasm came with a scream and she pulled from his lips. Tish had never seen this look in Bo's eyes.

Roughly, he yanked her toward him and mounted her small frame. His lips melted into hers with passion before he moved to tug at her neck.

"Daddy," Tish sighed.

"Don't worry, I ain't gonna hurt you. I will take it real slow."

Tish didn't mind pain if it meant pleasure would come. She was in bliss at his close contact. His cock was hot against her silky tucks. Holding his base, he eased his tip inside. Her brows furrowed from the foreign sensation, but his eyes seemed to tutor her anxiety.

His cock managed to push in halfway before Tish protested. She squeezed his hard ebony arms to combat the ache.

"Oh, daddy, daddy," she winced, feeling a tightness in her loins.

"Just a little more, baby doll," came his throaty guidance against her cheek.

Holding his arms above her head, Bo maintained shallow pumps in and out until a sticky collection smeared around his shaft. He felt Mary's soft hands on his shoulders and gave a deeper thrust.

"Ugh, umm." Tish pouted.

"Let Daddy loosen you up," Mary urged, pulling up toward the headboard.

Tish gazed at her mother, a foreign beauty in her eyes. She soothingly slid her hands over her perky brown tits.

"Uhm, Daddy's so deep inside me," she whispered, as his pumps quickened.

The discomfort never faded with his thick long cock. Bo kept it slow and eased his lips around her flushed cheeks. He was so close it wounded him to pull out. His nuts were aching for a full release.

"Come on, Bo," Mary beamed with pride, "Fill our baby doll up."

TBC

12