Tales from the Swamp: Robby

Story Info
Tish is molested by her father's associate.
5.6k words
4.41
11.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bigot

1904 Crawling Rock, Louisiana.

-

Mae Jones raked her hands together removing flour from her palms. She stretched her arms and then proceeded to knead the dough, pausing when she heard a small knock at the window. She looked to see no one there and shrugged it off to be the wind. Then she heard a familiar cat-call whistle and looked up in surprise. There stood every bit of beauty at her doorway.

With blushing cheeks, Mae beamed at her friend, Tish. Her attire was masculine with baggy britches and an oversized shirt, unfitting to her small frame.

Tish was mixed race and held a charm in her features with thick lashes covering her bright eyes. Her dark messy curls spilled over her shoulders in a flattering manner that Mae couldn't ignore.

"Are you making my bread, woman?" Tish deepened her voice, "You better hurry up and make me a sandwich."

Mae giggled and removed her apron, "What are you doing here, Tishy?"

"I'm bored." Tish shrugged and admired the different pots and pans scattered around the kitchen, "I wanna go do something fun."

"Like what?"

"I don't know," she shrugged but gazed longingly down her frame, "we could play a game."

Mae bit her lip while arousal caused her cheeks to blush, "Come on," she whispered.

Tugging her arm, Mae dragged her, tiptoeing into the hallway. She passed her father's room and glanced at it to ensure he was asleep.

Once inside the small enclosure, Mae closed the door. She watched Tish roost on her bed, and hurry out of her pants.

Mae eyed her with craving while her mouth watered for a taste.

Spreading her legs, Tish teased her nature. She examined the passionate look in her expression as she knelt in front of her. This was merely a game to Tish, who giggled.

However, Mae held a fascination with women, specifically this one. She gradually pulled up the baggie shirt, revealing her toned stomach. Mae peppered kisses toward her bare mound and she purred from the anticipation.

"Uhm," Tish softly chimed, "Hurry up and lick me and I'll do you after."

Tish felt her chest ablaze from Mae's teasing kisses. Her clit was poking and quivering from her warm breath.

"Lick it, lick it," she shuddered, widening her thighs.

Mae kissed each yellow-hued flesh before rolling her tongue across her pussy lips.

"Go inside," Tish urged, using two fingers to separate her folds, "Lick right there, Mae."

Mae flicked her tongue across her clit, sending her back into her hard bed with a creak. The creaking increased with her tongue flaps and Tish humped against her greedy mouth. She palmed her scalp sending her deeper into her folds.

"Mm, yeah, just like that." Tish sounded in a rasp, jerking her hips for more, "Lick me. Lick me, uhm...."

Mae slurped at her pleasure button.

Quickly, Tish covered her mouth and rocked harder feeling the start of something. She was unphased by the sounds she made on the old bed. She focused on keeping her moans at bay.

Before her peak to ultimate pleasure, Mae broke widening her eyes, "Did you hear something?"

Tish shook her head and nudged her blonde hair back toward her flower. But Mae backed up and hurried to the door, holding her ear against the grain.

"Dammit to hell, It's Robby," she said in a whisper before his loud voice broke her into a jump.

"Mae!"

"Oh, no, no." Mae paced and looked for Tish a way out of the house. The windows had been boarded up since the last large storm a few years ago and they were stuck.

The door swung open but he merely stared toward Tish with amazement. She had grown up from the little girl she used to be and 18 held an adorable face and stunning frame.

Mae was too stunned to think of a lie. She looked toward her brother with pleading eyes, "I'm sorry."

"What is she doing here?" Robby finally asked, scanning the soft freckles on her tanned cheeks.

"Um..."

"I came to apologize?" Tish spoke in a whisper, "For my Daddy. For distracting my Daddy the other day when I came to see him in the field. He told me to come and say I was sorry again."

Tish eyed his strong features with fear praying he bought the con. Instead of hiding from his wrath, she hurried toward him.

"Sorry," she whispered before sliding past his bulky frame toward the kitchen.

Mae was on her heels and caught up with her as she hurried toward the forest.

"Good Golly, girl," Mae chuckled, "I thought he was going to beat us."

Tish turned to face her with a grimace, "he better never lay a hand on me, I know that much."

Her heart pounded from the close call and she hurried back onto the broken path.

"Where are you going?" Mae asked.

"Home."

"Why?"

"My mama tried to warn me. But I wouldn't listen. I know when I am not welcomed."

"But when will we play?"

"I guess you'll have to come on my side," she shrugged, "I like playing with you but, I ain't risking it anymore."

Tish turned to walk away and bumped into Pip's large chest. She screamed, causing Mae to gasp in surprise.

"Fuck!" Tish screamed, and instinctively pushed his hard stomach, "You can't go around scaring folks like that."

"Relax, little firecracker," Pip sounded in a coo, touching her chin, "where are you two running off to?"

"Robby caught Tish in the house and she's scared to-"

"I ain't scared of nothing!" Tish barked, "Your brother is scared of us."

Pip and Mae gave each other a common look and shrugged off her opinion.

"Let me handle her," Mae told Pip and hurried to follow her short strides off to the colored side of the lake.

-

The meadow reflected lime green from the overhead sun. A short cloud that had passed on caused the sky to appear as blue as a fairy tale. Behind the clearing stood tall trees that gave off a minor breeze.

The sun's rough glow caused a damp sheen on Tish's tanned arms. Her tits flopped as she ran toward the clear blue lake in the distance.

"Wait for me!" Tish squealed.

When she caught up with Mae, she pulled at her hand, slowing her down. Together, they reached the large body of freshwater. Mae pulled away and lifted her dress above her head. She stood stark naked, her pale white skin a contrast to her friend's caramel tone. Her pink nipples hardened from a slight breeze when she looked toward her.

Tish removed her slacks, revealing a neat brown bush on her mound. Giggling she reached up high to unleash her top and expose her milk chocolate nipples.

Mae reached around her waist, dragging her toward her with a strength that startled Tish.

"I can't believe you followed me out here," Tish giggled.

"I want to lick you again," Mae whispered, "I like playing with you."

"Why do you like playing with me so much?"

Instead of confessing her fondness, Mae expressed her longing with a passionate kiss. Tish fell into it like she always did. Her womanly urges were sometimes best cured by a woman's touch.

Tish slid her palms over her soft ass and broke her kiss to giggle.

"Come on. Let's jump."

Mae knew in the water the two could explore each other in the most intimate ways. Hand and hand they braced themselves before leaping into the cool lake. The water's chill soothed the burning sun and put a bigger smile on their faces.

Mae splashed water on Tish. She returned the favor, in turn starting a competitive streak in the two young women. Both were giggling so hard they had not noticed the tall shadowy figure by the bank watching their tease. Inching closer, Tish prepared for another kiss. Before their lips met, they heard a loud stern voice.

"Ecia Mae Jones!" Her eldest brother Robby shouted over their fervor, "Get your ass on home before I tell Daddy which side of the lake you decided you want to play in."

Tish backed down into the water and eyed her friend's brother with fear. His beard was neater than before but still hung low down his neck. His brown-haired arms were beefy provided by years of hard labor. He was the burlest man in town save for her four other brothers.

Mae received a pop to her bare ass as she rushed past him to grab her dress.

"I was just swimmin' Robby."

"I don't give a damn. You know you ain't supposed to be on this side." he countered, before centering his eyes back on the tanned beauty, her head peeking from water.

Tish had every reason to be afraid. Rough and rowdy, the Jones men and boys alike were feared across the state of Louisiana and at times dipped their wild antics into Mississippi.

Robby was no exception. His unbuttoned collared shirt revealed a thick hair streak running from his neck to his crotch. It covered the deep scar on his rib cage.

His family's rage was notorious in the area. Although Robby had battle scars from war most came from unruly brawls in small taverns across the lake. The slash running across his chest had just healed to a bumpy finish. He had received the cut from a young man only last week. The man foolish enough to mess with the Jones clan was no longer breathing the same air as them.

Tish watched as her friend hurried into her dress and waved goodbye. She had hoped Robby would do the same but he stayed eying her with a lust-filled gaze. The color drained from her tan cheeks as he removed his shirt, letting it tumble on the soft grass. His hard stomach came into full view revealing mantled skin covered in thick brown bristles. His eyes shined despite the frown on his hair-rimmed lips.

"Well, ain't you a bad girl? I ought to tell ole Bo about how you got my sister all the way out here."

"I-I... We was..." Tish paused, unsure what to say to not incriminate her best friend or get herself into trouble.

Robby dunked under the water using his strong arms to glide mid-lake. She bypassed his swim toward her and swam around him. He dragged up for fresh air and turned around to find her at the littoral zone. Realizing she was playing mouse to his primal desires, he chuckled.

"Where're you going?" Robby asked as she dragged up to leave.

"I gotta go home," Tish answered.

"Why? The sun is still up."

"My mama...."

"Your mama is that voodoo woman ain't she?" Robby asked with a smile, "Good woman. She saved my mama's life not too long ago. You were barely a tot then. I don't remember your daddy being around though. If I remember correctly your mama was a good time girl."

Tish nodded unsure what to say to the burly man as he paddled closer surrounding her space at the edge of the lake.

"You can come back in. I ain't gonna hurt you, girl."

Smiling, Robby splashed water that hit her face and bare swaying tits. It was a playful gesture that eased the thick tension between them.

"You can splash me back," he said, eying the rich curves of her body. Her full ass wiggled as she leaned over and flicked a bit of water against his chest. He hauled both hands and spattered the chill water like rain upon her.

Robby reached out, grasping her by the torso, and dragged her into the water.

"Ah! Uh, please, let me go."

Her breast seemed more luscious with the droplets pouring down her chest and her hair soaking with fresh water. He bit his lip from the sights.

"You don't want to play with me?"

Shaking her head, Tish tried to pull away. He released his hold, and she dropped into the water.

"I didn't mean to scare you," Robby swam around her.

Despite his lustful stare, Tish still eyed him with suspicion keeping a fair distance between them.

"Can you go all the way under the water?" Robby asked in a waggish tone.

Tish nodded.

"Go ahead and show me."

Holding her nose, she dunked down into the depths. When she returned he was closer than before.

"How far can you swim out?" Robby asked.

"Not far." Tish smiled.

"You ought to swim to the other side?"

"No, um, no sir. I ain't allowed to go over there no more."

"Why is that?"

"I reckon, same reason Mae can't be over here." Tish shrugged, "We don't mind. But, y'all don't take too kindly to us."

Robby licked his lips, "I don't think I would mind seeing something as pretty as you on the other side."

Tish blushed and fell back into the water to conceal her smile. When she pulled back up he was even closer than before. She tried to swim off but he blocked her way and she tumbled into his hard torso.

"You trying to knock me over, huh?" Robby asked with a laugh.

"No, sir. I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what? Being so pretty or tryna drown me."

A broad grin spread against her lips, creating streaks on her cheeks. The proximity of his large body contradicted the chill of the freshwater but still produced goosebumps on her skin.

Robby admired her soft smile and reached out to touch and examine the damp ringlets spilling over her glistening shoulders.

"You got some pretty hair," he smiled, giving her hair a slight pull.

"Ow!"

"Did that hurt?"

Pouting, Tish nodded.

"You ain't a fighter, are you?" Robby pulled her nose and laughed.

"Ow!" Tish exclaimed before cracking up.

"I think you can take a little pain," Robby touched her chin, hunching down to kiss her nose, "Is that better?"

Tish eagerly nodded and couldn't stop smiling as his fingers rolled over her shoulders. His lips shifted to her cheeks giving each a peck.

Tish discovered his eyes were gentle and built enough trust to spontaneously splash him with a wave of water. She gasped as he pressed both hands on her hips, floating her backward toward him.

Tish felt his cock knock against her bare ass and swiftly turned to face him dropping her head in embarrassment.

"It's your fault," Robby smirked, "Pretty girls tend to get me hard as a rock."

"I-I'm sorry."

"Hey," he cooed, pulling her in his arms, "It's quite alright."

His lips etched around her jaw and an erotic tickle came from his long damp beard. Tish bit her lip feeling her heart pounding from his intimate contact. He slid her curls to one shoulder and with his tongue lapped slowly across her nape.

"You're one silly little girl," he said as she was caught in a fit of giggles.

"Oh, That tickles."

Tish stopped laughing when his lips warmly attached to her neck to suck. It sent tingles up her spine. She rolled her head allowing his kisses to sink deeper. Her nature rose unexpectedly and she gushed at his affection.

"Do you like that, silly girl?"

"I don't know." Her whole body warmed from his kisses and a moan sounded from her lips, "Hmm."

"Your pa said you're as sweet as sugar," Robby said in a whisper around her ear, "He didn't tell me you were this sweet."

His rough fingers danced around her stomach, causing butterflies to soar up in her throat. Gentle coos poured from his mouth that mix-matched her earlier ideas of the menacing man.

"What did Mae tell you about me?" Robby asked.

"Um, she, uh, she said that you are mean...."

"Do I look mean?" Robby asked as his fingers slid down around her haired mound, "I'm her older brother. I gotta keep her in line so surely she thinks I can be sore at times. But I think I am a rather upstanding man. Your daddy sure thinks the world of me."

Tish felt another poke from his cock and turned to face him, swimming off to keep her distance. Bo would have a lot to say about keeping company with a man his age. Despite her mother's careless attitude about her sexuality, Bo felt he needed to protect her from wrongdoings. In reality, her so-called daddy wanted her to himself.

"How do you feel about me?" Robby inquired with a smirk, "You already feel what you do to me."

Tish shrugged, eying his clear pools. A subtle crush was coming in as she took in the span of his shoulders. With his chest puffed he placed his hands on her narrow hips dragging her toward him.

"It's okay to like me." he whispered, "I think I fancy you."

"Why?"

Robby took in her innocent eyes and laughed, "For one you're pretty as a picture and...." His palm slid down her back to two plump bare cheeks, "I like this right here."

His unauthorized touch made her whole body draw up. She couldn't breathe as his fingers crossed between her cheeks. He toyed with her asshole which caused her to squirm.

"You a virgin?"

Her mothers' words swept into her mind and she nodded despite being able to take a decent cock.

"Fresh as a daisy, you are," Robby grinned, prying between her cheeks, "Daddy's little girl."

Tish shifted and he caught her leg lifting it for easier access. When Robby touched between her legs, she pulled away.

"Mr. I-"

"Quit fighting. I ain't gonna hurt you, girl."

His thick finger rolled over her clit and she jumped, giggling in surprise.

"What's funny, Silly girl?" Robby asked in a raspy manner against her ear, "Open these legs up."

Finding her button, he massaged it slowly watching her eyes close. A soft whimper escaped her lips and she reached to hold his arm balancing herself as she bobbed in the water.

"Uh. Umm," Tish twitched as his finger strokes quickened against her clit.

"That doesn't hurt, does it?" Robby asked, sliding up and down her slick box.

Mouth ajar, Tish shook her head and relished in his finger. Her hips involuntarily rocked causing a better friction beneath the moisture.

Robby was a grown man and had seduced more young women than he could count. He knew the exact place that softened a woman's reluctance. Her crinkled brows let him know she was soon to fall into mush in his arms. He lifted her keeping her head steady and observed his finger in a mix between her plump pussy lips.

Tish floated on the water and spread her legs wider, "Uhhm. Sir. Oh, sir."

"What is it?" Robby smirked, "You like that don't you, pretty girl?"

With a ragged breath, she moaned, "Ooh, yes, sir."

Robby chuckled, rotating his pad against her aroused button. Her legs shook causing vibrations on the surface and she could feel the slow beginning of a powerful orgasm. She hunched up her hungry eyes focusing on his slick movements and then he stopped.

Tish boldly grasped his hand and placed it back on her needy flower. His finger went limp and he watched her use it to her advantage pulling his hand up and down to fulfill her needs.

"It feels so good. Can you rub me more, please," Tish asked in a whimper.

Robby commenced, slashing his pads harder against her greedy button and watching her eyes bulge with awe.

"Oh, my gosh, it feels so good, sir," she whispered.

"You gonna cum for me, girl?" Robby asked in a husky breath.

she groaned, closing her eyes shut to relax and brace herself for the oncoming burst, "Ummhmm, yes sir."

Robby smiled and wished he had more hands. He wanted a pinch at those hard dots that centered perfectly on her chest. Her flat stomach sank as her orgasm raided through her body and she let out a guttural groan that was too loud for his taste.

"Shh," Robby cooed, "I think you want me to be your first. I see the way you prance around us men when we are working in the fields. You drive those colored boys crazy."

"Umm I...."

"You ain't never let one of those boys touch this little cunt?"

"No, sir," Tish panted, suddenly overwhelmed with his toying.

She squirmed and her leg jumped from his contact with her sensitive clit.

"Stop it," Robby barked, "I want to see how juicy this little pussy can get.'

With no caution, he dug his thick finger into her warm pot and stirred. He watched her face contort from his control and shoved in past the first knuckle.

Tish was no virgin and relished in his deep push into her womanhood.

"Uhmm... oh."

"Tight as hell. I'm going to bust you, little cherry."

Tish bit her lip while he moved in and out with precision creating a harmony of squishy sounds between her thighs. He pushed out and shoved it deep expecting to break her. But,

Robby removed his finger to brush softly against her hairy lips, finding her clit with his finger. The pink bud was fully aroused and jerked when he crossed it. He could spend time playing with her and watching each stunning look that crossed her face but he needed to be inside her.

12