Tales from the Swamp: Robby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to put your clothes back on and meet me across the lake," Robby said, dropping her legs into the water below.

"Umm, oh, But, I can't go...."

"Sh.... You'll be with me. Do you think I would let something happen to you? Cause I wouldn't. I care for you like I care for my sister."

Tish didn't have much family and beamed at the thought of a protective brother. She was blown away as he reached down to kiss her lips. She brought her shaking hands to his beard and fell deep into his kiss. It wasn't playful like with Mae nor soft as with Pip. This kiss was everything she wanted and she felt her heart swell with affection.

Robby broke and beamed down at the young girl, giving her ass an underwater pop.

"Hurry up, now. Don't make me wait too long."

Stunned, Tish waded in the water as he swam across the lake. She hurried out, dressing quickly before walking around to the unrestricted parts of the forest. She was lost in that area but soon heard his deep whispers from afar.

Robby was soaking wet and stood straight with his palm wrapped around his cock. Tish swallowed hard. She had never seen one that big, especially on a white man.

"You've been wanting this cock, ain't ya, girl?"

Reluctantly, Tish backed up but he stepped closer kneading his thickness.

"Now, I know you ain't afraid of this right here. I reckon you might like it."

With no way out, Tish dropped to her knees. She would rather suck it than attempt to put it inside her.

"Get up and bend over that tree," Robby ordered.

Smiling, Tish pushed his hand away to take control. She stroked slowly, watching his eyes glaze over with affection. His mouth dropped when her small tongue retreated to encircle around his mushroomed tip.

"What do you know about sucking peckers?" He asked, amused.

"I can do it," she chuckled.

Removing her hand, Tish caught his cockhead between her lips. She used her tongue to dance around his peehole before gliding him deeper into her mouth. His cock tasted like fresh dew and she moaned as she inched him further into her mouth. She slurped his cock and he promptly removed it from her mouth before he dropped his load unexpectedly.

Robby walked over to an old tree and dropped down taking a seat on its large roots. He waved for her and she hurried to his side. On all fours, she dropped to his lap and continued to suck on half his cock.

Robby toyed with the curly strands on her head, petting away the flyaways that rolled around her cheeks. He couldn't deny the amazing sight of her lips wrapped neatly around his cock. They tightened around his shaft questioning his sanity. However delicious he wanted a piece of the fresh meat between her thighs.

"Get naked," Robby ordered.

Tish giggled at his rough tug on her shirt and sat up to allow him to undress her. He clenched her waist, pulling her onto his lap. Quickly, he fell into her breasts. His tongue wagged along each nipple. His mouth was everywhere giving her so many sensations. She shivered as his teeth sunk into her neck.

"Take these pants off," he huskily ordered, yanking until her bare ass came into view.

It was all moving too fast for Tish and she had the notion of asking him to stop or slow down. But his warm body was building up heat inside her chest.

"Come dammit. Get naked for me, girl." Robby commanded with a sharp pop to her ass.

Tish slowly pulled away at her pants leg and landed bare-assed on his lap. His fingers clawed at her cheeks while he caught her plump lips in a kiss. He had her caught up in the ecstasy of his lips and she didn't expect the painful offense of his cock head.

"Ow. Um," she whimpered against his jaw as another inch penetrated her pussy, "Stop. no no, it's too big,"

"Hush." Robby said, looking around for any witnesses, "You can take it."

Tish shook her head, knowing more pain would come. She tried to jump up and Robby rewarded her with a pop to her bare ass.

"You can't go around teasing me." he huffed, binding her hips down, "You are going to ride this cock, ya hear?"

Tish pouted as her pussy extended to accommodate his cock head. She winced and tried to shift away as he slowly drove deeper.

"Oh. Sir, it hurts," Tish groaned.

"Give it time. I gotta open this fresh cunt up. You'll probably bleed."

Tish suddenly remembered her first time and cringed at what would become of her flower. But as he worked his hips with minor thrusts her body settled and relaxed.

"Oh, yeah. Just like that, pretty girl," Robby praised even though she had yet to shift her plump ass. Her body froze and she frowned when his cock pushed on and rocked harder into her folds.

"Uh. Uh, uh. Ohhh. Umm." Tish grumbled from the ache.

"Shh, sh, it feels good doesn't it?"

Tish chose to express her discomfort by scraping her nails along his shoulder. He flopped her up and down as his hip bucked and rolled.

"Ugh, Uh!" Tish squealed when a mildly pleasing sensation came from his cock hitting her spot.

Robby pinched her nipple, "Hush that fuss fore you get us caught."

"I'm. Uh, I'm sorry," Tish whimpered, unsure how to express these foreign sensations.

The need to release urine came and went but there was no time to inform her shunned lover. Her cunt was renouncing its ownership with each pop of his hips. She hid her face in the crook of his neck while he controlled her hips bouncing her up and down his length.

"Ugh, Uh. Oh, god," Tish softly groaned, gritting her teeth to stop the flood.

Another series of quick pumps sent her overboard and she shifted her head to groan. With all her strength, she pulled away from his cock and released a surge of liquid from her sore cunt.

"Look what you've done?" Robby berated in her ear.

Humbled, Tish pouted at her embarrassing act and looked toward Robby expecting an outburst for pissing on him. Instead, he held a broad grin as he pulled her toward him.

"Get your ass back here, girl. I ain't finished with you yet."

Robby roughly settled her to straddle him, forcing in his full length. He brought both hands down on her fleshy ass and slapped them.

"Move this pretty brown ass, girl," he urged with another pop.

Tish couldn't keep her mouth closed so overwhelmed with hot cock. Her body jerked and she tried to bounce but her pussy was at its limit. Her voice retreated to grunts and growls that drove Robby over the edge. His balls tightened up and he huffed a deep breath from her subtle movements on his lap. One more flop and his balls lost the fight. Shuttering, he pulled her down, holding her tightly while he emptied himself inside her depths.

Tish let out an exaggerated breath and reached for his lips. Holding his broad shoulders, she ground herself into his lap smearing his seed and sliding her tongue in his mouth.

Tish swooned, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I like you," she breathlessly announced, sweeping her tongue across his neck

That sex had been amazing and still, her pussy was hot and bothered. She rolled her hips and bucked until his cock started to twitch alive.

Robby smiled at the sexpot and rolled them over onto the thick roots. Her back naturally arched and she giggled as he pulled apart her legs. It was a promising sight to see his seed decorated against her soft folds. He scrubbed his fingers along her rosy button.

"Hmm," Tish smiled, "I like you," she repeated in hopes he felt the same.

"I like you too, pretty girl, now hold these legs up high for me. Don't want you squealing when I go deep either ya hear?"

Straightening her legs out, Tish nodded and prepared herself for another dose of hot cock. His mushroomed head skated across her clit and she placed her hand across her mouth to quiet her moans. The ache returned with the tip of his cock but she hummed through the pain until he hit the hilt of her pussy. She looked down in awe at how much cock he was able to squeeze in.

Tish removed her hand to gasp when he bucked inside her, "Uhhgh, uh, ooh..."

"Hush it." Robby barked.

Keeping his hips in motion, he palmed her mouth and went for broke inside her tightness. He held a minor wrath with his stroke overcome with craving and need to govern her small body.

The sun was slowly fading into the horizon and darkness surrounded them by the time Robby unleashed his hand.

His cock had brought Tish to tears in the 15 minutes he had spent exploring and loosening her gap. He was sweating and panting against her ear with each shallow rap.

"Hmm, ugh, shit," he grunted, "I love you, girl."

Overwhelmed with emotion, Tish sobbed. Her cunt was bruised and battered but his admission was worth it. He slowed to a snail's pace and she suddenly felt the next warm wave hit her cervix. At that moment, she prayed that his seed was strong.

He retreated his cock with a grunt and took a deep breath to shake off his bust and newfound fondness. Her pussy was amazing but he had a wife at home and a family that despite his own ethically challenged interest wasn't fond of other races or cultures.

Swiping his brow, Robby looked at the moonlit version of her innocent eyes and cleared his throat.

"Go. You better head home fore it gets too dark. I don't want-"

Before he could finish his order, Tish leaped up and attached her lips to his. He allowed himself to get lost once more in her swiveling tongue and pulled her chin closer.

"I love you, Robby."

Robby chuckled remembering his reckless confession, "I... uh, Yeah. I love you too. And I want you to get home before dark alright, sweet girl?"

"Yes, sir."

Tish smiled, giddy with a new sense of life. She was in love and that itself made it impossible to leave his side.

"Go on, now," Robby waved, pulling up his britches around his waist, "I'll see you around."

Tish took it easy on the way home. The soreness between her legs made it a bit hard to maneuver. She felt each leap and bumpy root on the way to her small cabin home.

-

"Where have you been!" Mary screamed before swinging her hand against her daughter's cheek.

Tish held her jaw and sniffed up her need to cry. Instead, she justified her absence with a lie that Mary clearly could read through.

"You think you're grown? You think I can't smell him on you?"

"I-I was with Mae. We, we, we're swimming..."

"So that's who it is? One of those Jones boys got a hold of you?"

With wide eyes, Tish rattled her head, "No ma'am."

Mary quickly walked to her stove and frantically searched her cupboard. Tish decided to ease her nerves with more lies that only enraged her.

"I was with Mae. Her beau was with us. Maybe that's what you smell mama, 'cause I ain't do nothing. They were off in the woods and I was swimming."

Mary took a deep breath not wanting to rethink to violence with her young daughter. She knew from the time she turned 18 that her heat was on the rise. She valued that part of her and wanted to make a profit. Pulling a small bottle from the scattered potions, she handed it to Tish who paused her afternoon tale.

"What's this for?"

"So you won't end up like me raising some ungrateful man's child." Mary tisked, "Drink it all and I'll brew up another batch in the morning."

"But Mama, I swear-"

"Tish you are dry as a bone for someone done been swimming all afternoon," Mary reached out to pick the leaves from her hair, "It's one thing you don't have to do and that's lie to me. I know you like the back of my hand and I know you love a man. But there's a right and wrong way to go about it. And tomorrow, I'll show you the right way."

TBC

12