Tales from the Swamp: Robby Pt. 03

Story Info
Robby gets aggressive with his wife and sister.
5.1k words
4.62
2.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Tricky Wife.

-

-

The small shack Robby called home was quiet save for a few whimpers in the back bedroom.

"Hmm, ooh," Lily hummed.

Mae used her strong arms to hold her in place as she withered against her lips. Her brother's wife had the tastiest pussy she had ever had. She loved her and wanted to bring her the utmost pleasure.

Mae flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder and fell seamlessly into her task, lapping her tongue over her sticky clit.

Lily had recently shaved and the trim had given her cookie a sensitive feel. Giggling, she casually propped her foot upon her shoulder. Her sister in law had a tongue that swirled expertly around her fat clit.

Lily clawed her fingers at the sheets of the bed she shared with her husband, "Mm, oh, Mae, ooh, Mae," she whispered, reaching for her hand.

Intertwining her fingers, Mae took her time bringing Lily to peak and delighted as her grip tightened around her palm.

Lily squirmed, swirling her hips against her greedy mouth, "Mmm, hmm, oh, yes yes."

Mae spread her legs wider, holding them captive in her grasp, "Give it to me, sweetie," she urged in a whisper across her wet folds.

With a heavy breath, Lily removed her hand from her hold, and bucked, palming her blonde crown. Her body was curling for an orgasm and she was inches from obtaining the best one yet.

"Oh, My goodness, Mae," she sighed, "oh, right there, right there, right-"

When she opened her eyes, Robby stood above her and just as fast her pleasure ceased. He pulled his sister by the hair from the bed onto her feet, disclosing her sticky chin. His face was a familiar handsome mask of spite that she had come to recognize.

Mae shoved her shoulders away from his grip, "Robby-"

"Shut your mouth! Sinful wench," he spat.

Lily hated conflict and started to speak, "Robby, don't-"

"You hush, girl!"

Sheepishly, Lily hurried back onto the headboard and pulled her skirt down around her ankles. She felt the need to apologize but this wasn't an odd experience.

It had been a month since she and Robby had introduced their extramarital lovers. Although his whore had not rejoined them since, Mae had been a vital part of their sex life.

Robby seemed to enjoy watching his sister feast between her legs and Lily wondered why he had now changed his mind. The empty moonshine flask in his hand was one of the explanations.

"Robby, let go, you're hurting me," Mae whined, pulling from his hold.

"You sneaky tramp," His grasp around her arm tightened,"Get your ass on outta here before tell the priesthood about your ways."

Halting her fight, Mae stood stunned.

"You wouldn't do that, brother." she whispered, "You couldn't."

"The hell I won't. If I catch you two sneaking behind my back again, I'll have both of you committed."

A saddened look crossed her face and she took his heed, dropping her head down to avoid his wrath.

Lily shivered. Had an influential soul, such as a priest, found out about their liking for women, she could see them in an asylum or worse, their bodies hanging on a tree as an illustration of evil.

"What I ought to do is teach my sinful wife how to take cock then she will be turned off from whatever spell you got on her."

When Mae looked up, he was holding his cock at the base in his palm stroking the thick appendage so fast his public hair blew from the gust.

"Get your ass over here, girl and take this cock."

"Don't hurt her, please," Mae whimpered.

"What did I tell you, huh? This is my wife and I can do whatever I please with her."

"Robby, please-"

Robby bounced toward Mae. She flinched, attempting to dash out of the room but he caught her and pulled her back on his chest. He chuckled as she fought from his embrace to run for the door.

"I think I want you to stay around and watch," His lips tickled across her ear, "Get back to it, since you love her pussy so goddamn much."

Robby eyed his homosexual wife with a sneer, "Come on girl and get your thrills," he ordered, pushing Mae toward the bed.

Fearfully, Lily posed to scoot down but Robby caught her by the hand, twisting her to his liking.

"There you go little cunt licker," Robby chuckled, swatting his wife's plump ass, "eat her up," he ordered, standing tall at the edge of the bed.

On her stomach, Lily kept her eyes on his hairy thigh instead of the thickness dangling around her face. Robby dressed his fingers around her crown and pushed her closer to his slimy tip.

"Suck it."

Lily knew better but twisted her head in resistance, "Robby!"

"Stop that fuss. You're going to suck it while she licks you. Hell, I'm getting sick of watching y'all have all the fun." Robby looked toward his downtrodden sister with a smirk, "Get your ass over here and lick her before I make you suck it, too."

Mae pouted, fidgeting her fingers at her side, "She ain't doing that with you," she frowned, shaking her head from the proposal, "You're some kinda nasty. You ain't got the right to judge us."

"Yea, she's right, I ain't doing that to you... I can't believe you would ask that of me," Lily managed to twist away but he caught her by the skirting, yanking it so hard it unfurled from her hips.

"Get your ass here and suck this pecker, girl, I ain't telling you too many more times before I whip you."

"Why would you make me do something so low," Lily spoke on the verge of tears, "She's your sister. We are not your whores," she whimpered.

"You're my sister's whore." Robby bitterly chuckled, hauling her by the hair to his side.

His precum spread over her clamped lips. Lily made a no-no hum that sweeped out of her nose. This would be a horrid act and tears welled in her eyes.

"Open your goddamn mouth or I'll give you and those bastards something to cry about," Robby barked.

Lily frowned. As a wife his wrath was nothing, but as a mother she had had enough. She pushed onto the bed and swatted her palm against his bearded jaw.

"You son of a bitch!" Lily growled and smacked the other side of his stunned face, "Don't you dare fix your mouth to say I laid down with another man! I'm not your light skinned harlot, I'm your wife, you evil bastard!"

Mae was stunned shitless. Her violence was foreign and sent further brutal desire in her brother's loins. She rushed up when Robby grasped her nape and sent her to his furious face.

"You are going to suck it, you hear me?"

"Don't hurt her," Mae pleaded, pulling his shoulder.

"That's what he loves," Lily sneered, "He loves to hurt me."

His nostrils flared as he tightened his hold on her hair. Both expected him to smack her face for her disrespect, instead he reared her head back, and forced his tongue in her mouth.

Lily squirmed away but he caught her in his hold coaxing her tongue to play into his powerful kiss. With one hand, he pulled at her blouse, sending it to rip further and expose her pale chest. Her nipples were hard in the cool back room and he pinched one until her teeth bit into his bottom lip.

"I hate you," she sneered, through the pain soaring across her pink nipple, "I never loved you, I hate you."

"I know," Robby smirked, pushing her back, "you don't fancy men, you fancy cunt, don't you, girl? How 'bout lick this cock like you do my sister's hairy snatch."

"Robby please, don't-"

"Shut up!" He pointed at Mae, "Get back to lickin' this cunt, I've been more than generous with you, girl. All I ask is a little pleasure from your cunt-lickin' whore."

He peered down at Lily with disgust, "Suck it!"

Lily fastened her lips as his cock teased over her cheeks. His swollen nuts landed on her chin. She was cringing from his hard truth. He read her like a book, she had rarely, if ever, felt fondness for a man. She was a lesbian, but the label wasn't acknowledged in her regional era. Regardless, she knew a woman's touch warmed her while a man's was mostly frigid to her nature.

"Open your mouth, girl!" Robby screamed, shriveling her will to oppose.

Disgusted to the core, Lily whined as her lips outspread and his cock head entered with a pop to her crown. She closed her eyes as more of his length hauled into her fresh mouth. Unsure of how to perform, she held her lips vastly wider and allowed him to freely roam and fuck her mouth.

Robby hauled in and out of her mouth, wishing to gag her, but quickly discovered Lily had no reflex to irritate. He pushed into the back of her throat and marveled as she took it with little noise. The only downside was her sneered nose and a lustful rage dripping in her glossy eyes.

"God damn, woman," Robby moaned, naturally sliding in and out with his palm molded across her scalp, "Oh, s-shit, that's it, girl."

Lily backed away and swiped her at her mouth and gave him a push, "You're evil for making us do this!"

Robby was unmoved and laughed off her bitterness. Using his finger, he widened her jaws for his liking and bucked back into her mouth.

Lily felt a need to bite down but assumed that would be the last bite she took. Her throat felt a mild tickle but nothing dire that most women experienced when sucking a cock. She noted her husband's excitement as he hauled her down to take his entire length. His thick pubes tickled her nose while he smashed in to roll his hips for more.

"Ugh, shit. Your mouth's deeper than a whore's.."

"Please, please, stop," Mae whined, "You're going to choke her."

"What the hell are you still standing for?" Robby questioned Mae, "I thought I told you to get to licking, damnit."

Mae adjusted herself on the bed but he stopped her with another request, "Get naked. I wanna see those titties too."

Mae hesitated but another roar from his mouth sent her hurriedly out of her manish collared shirt. She rushed it to the floor with her held eyes down.

"Goddamn, girl," Robby uttered, slowing his jabs into Lily's opened mouth.

He couldn't believe the femininity that was hidden behind that old shirt. Her tits were perfect, luscious mounds of pert flesh. He gave a wave for her to come near and she hurried to his side.

Mae winced when he pinched one nipple to his liking turning its pale pink color to a darker hue.

"You ain't never going to find a man, keeping these hidden like you do."

Mae wanted to express her hatred for men but knew her brother's temper. Despite her sexuality, his forced touch held a charm as they pulled at her peaked nipples. She tried to back away as he hunched his mouth down. He pushed her closer and swirled his tongue against her rigid dot. His experience was valid enough that it stirred something inside of her.

Regardless of her hate for men, she loved her brother and she felt a warmth as his hairy brims dusted across her left nipple, leaving her speechless for a moment. The sensation felt so promising a subtle sigh escaped her pouting lips.

Robby smiled and eyed her with a different charm,"You like it don't you?"

"You know you shouldn't be doing that to me," she whimpered.

"And you shouldn't be tonguing my woman," Robby smirked, sliding his cock further into her throat.

"Leave her alone, please," Mae said despite his growing snarl.

"She belongs to me and you need to learn that. Get your ass down there and lick her," he ordered with a swat to her narrow ass, "You should know by now to mind me, I damn near raised you."

Dropping her head, she pouted, feeling uneasy as she watched her love gobble up with length.

Robby reached to lift her chin to his gaze, "You're grown now but you know who is in charge, don't you?"

In a daze from his control, Mae nodded as he brushed a finger across her sensitive bud.

"Go on, lick her clean," he nudged.

Mae eyed her brother with less malice as he steadily fed his wife cock. She pulled up what was left of Lily's torn skirt and came face to face with her true lust. Her cunt was still sticky and Mae entertained her by shoving her fingers in her honey pot giving her pleasure to what must have been a painful experience to take his cock in her mouth.

Lily was afraid to moan her liking but hummed it across his thick shaft when Mae leaned to slurp at her clit.

Robby gave out enough grunts for both of them. Lily gasped when he dragged her head to hang off the edge of the bed.

He fucked her mouth while his sister fell hard into the task of making her happy.

"Mmmhmm," she whimpered as an orgasm pulled at her loins.

Lily slipped his cock from her mouth and unconsciously stroked it against her nose as Mae hurried two fingers in and out of her snatch. She was shaking with her cries, vibrating her his full sack.

Robby reached over and pushed her skirting up to watch his sister perform. He had never tried that with a woman but it was enticing at the moment.

"Stick another finger in her," he beckoned with a ragged breath and watched her ring finger disappear between her bare lips.

Her poking clit Mae kept hostage in her mouth until his voice rang out again, "Let me taste."

Mae was on the task to please, highly aroused by their trio and pulled her fingers up to his mouth.

Smirking, Robby shook his head and shifted to taste her lips instead. Wide eyed from his kiss, Mae tried to fight it. But his kiss was a raunchy notion that knocked her over.

Robby grasped her jaw and pulled her in, forcing his tongue into her mouth. She held no choice but to surrender to her strange lust, indulging in their taboo kiss.

"You gotta slick little tongue, no wonder my wife can't leave you alone." he whispered against her pouty wet brims, "Keep licking her cunt."

Mae kept her eyes on his watch as she dragged down to flick her tongue across her clit once more savoring her sweet tang. He was kinder to her than he ever had and that kiss had confused her sexuality.

"Ah, God, yes, lick it," Lily squealed, pushing her knees further apart.

Lily hurried her hips up and down feeling as raunchy in her needs as before. She moaned Mae's name as she always did and was met with Robby's palm across her jaw. She dismissed the slight ache as an orgasm pulled her head back. His cock dangled on her nose and she opened her mouth wide, allowing his cock to return to her throat.

Robby stroked with thoughts of sticking his cock into his sister. Her back was arched with her ass raised in the air. He hurried over to try, but Mae shifted with a pout.

"I'm a virgin," she confessed, "Pa'd kill you if you took me that way."

"I just want a feel of it," he chuckled, scoping his palm over her pale taut ass, "Get in that same position you were in. I ain't going to hurt you, girl, keep licking like I told you."

Robby found his sister's clit amongst her bushy lips and stroked the button until her ass squirmed with pleasure.

"You too use to tongues and girl lips. Have you ever had a man eat you?"

Keeping her head down in Lily's snatch, she shook her head. She didn't flinch when she felt his beard fluff against her asscheeks. She wondered if he knew anything about pussy licking. He didn't. His tongue lagged lopsided over her sticky haired folds, fumbling to find her button with his tongue.

Pushing her legs apart, Mae raised her ass and delighted when his head hauled between her cheeks to lick her asshole. Delirious with desire, she backed up into his mouth and hunched to lap at his wife's cunt.

Robby wasn't sure he was doing it right and quickly grew bored of the task. He lifted his heavy frame and gave her ass a pop before returning to his wife's mouth.

Lily was whimpering and molding her fingers into the sheets. When his cock flew around her cheeks, she twisted her head and caught it between her lips. The combo of sucking his cock and delighting in oral sex amazed her. She jerked him off at the base until he stuffed his cock in her throat to thrust.

"Uhm, Ugm, Fuck," Robby cursed leaning his head back in elation, "fuck fuck, that's it, suck that cock like a whore, girl."

Lily heightened her suction and soon felt his thick cum dribble down her throat. She looked up in confusion. If this was whoredom, she didn't understand the difficulty but definitely the allure. His cock softened across her tongue while his fingers caressed her cheek.

Using her ripped shirt, Lily dabbed at her chin, awaiting his thoughts on her ravishment.

"That's a good girl," he huffed with a smile, now unphased by their coupling.

Robby took a ragged breath and plopped beside her in a heap of exhaustion. He curled up like a child, tightly holding a feather pillow. It wasn't long until his snore sounded.

Patting Mae's head, Lily hurried from the bed, wondering if all along sucking his cock had been the cheat code to his bitter condition. She figured it better than taking him in her dry pot.

Lily watched her husband as Mae hurried into her clothes. She gave a wave and they tip-toed toward the front room before rushing to the porch for fresh air.

"You alright, Sweetheart?" Mae questioned, her heart was beating from what they had done, "I wish I could take a hammer to his skull for making you do something so awful. I...."

"It's alright," Lily soothed her with a palm across the small of her back, "He probably got jealous is all."

"Did he hurt you?" Mae asked, searching her throat for bruises.

Lily shook her head. She didn't want to explain that what she had done was appealing, knowing it would only make Mae upset.

"How bout we go for a walk and finish what we started," Lily smiled, pulling her arm, "I can-"

"Let's runway," she declared, "Me and you, and the babies."

Lily smiled but shook her head, "Sounds like a good idea, but-"

"It's a great idea, Lily. I ain't no womanly woman. Pa's liable to marry me off to the first bastard I can't fight off. And now Robby has taken a liking to me. We can leave it all behind."

"We can't do that. I have a family here. As mean as he is, Robby takes care of us."

"I can take care of you and me, Jr. All of us," Mae brought her hand up to her mouth, "I love you, Lily. And, I know you feel a way about me too."

Giggling, Lily rubbed her stomach to stop the butterflies, "I do love you," she frowned, "But. I can't leave Rhonda and Sammy, I love 'em all."

"I do too," Mae whispered.

"Come on, let's go for a walk," Lily chuckled, "That'll clear your head."

"Nothing is going to clear my head until I get the hell outta this place."

"And how are you going to do that? You got Robby on your back and no money, honey."

"I've got money," Mae said with confidence, "And as for Robby," she bitterly chuckled, "I know my brother and I know someone who can go about with the perfect distraction."

-

- Two weeks later.

-

Tish hunched down between two trees and looked up when she spotted Robby. On her knees to avoid his eye, she backed up, coaxing him deeper into the forest toward the Lake where they had first made love. That love was gone now and had left the moment he stuck his cock into her mother.

"Tish," came his low whisper as he took another step into the dense woods.

Robby could hear a subtle noise and scanned the forest without much thought in how far he had come. He wasn't sure of the time but he had spent the majority of his afternoon looking for his little swamp whore and was slowly growing annoyed.

"TISH! Ugh, Dammit girl, get out here," he growled.

Robby marched toward the side of the path and settled on marching to her house. He needed a dose of black pussy and wasn't sure he could wait around for it. If her mother was available he didn't mind filling out her tight asshole.

Lily and Mae's plan was set that morning and Tish figured she had played on enough of his time. She jutted from the forest as he rounded the corner toward her shanty, sitting crooked across the marsh.

"Boo!" Tish giggled.

"You can't scare me, bitch," Robby grunted, "Where the hell were you at, huh? Had me walking 'round in circles damn near an hour."

12