Tales from the Swamp: Robby Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was coming home from the Brothel," Tish smiled. "Fucking and-"

"I don't want to hear that shit," he spat, stepping toward her, "Bend over."

"No. Cause you're mean to me," Tish pouted, "If you gave me some money, maybe I wouldn't have to work as hard. Why do you have to get so angry with me? All I wanna do is play."

"I ain't mad at you darlin'" he groaned with annoyance, "But ain't tryna hear about you whoring yourself."

"Ah, speaking of whoring, I gotta go back to the Brothel," Tish smiled, sweeping her hips toward the path, "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Where are you going?" Robby stalked toward Tish and grabbed her arm.

Giggling, she tugged away, "You heard me the first time, I gotta go whoring."

"Say that shit again and I'll knock your head off your shoulders, do you hear?"

"What do you think I do for a living?" Tish giggled, "I'm a whore, Robby. It's the family business."

Robby snapped and grabbed her torso while her tanned beige legs kicked to fight his hold, "You're going to stop calling yourself a whore and stop going to that goddamn brothel, you hear?"

"It's the truth, my pimp, Mel said I got my good cocksucking skills from my mama."

"Hush that foolish talk. I want you to stop. I should be the only man fucking this tight pussy."

"You can but.... it'll cost you."

Craving for her sex, Robby was distraught and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a few coins and handed them to her. Falling to her feet, Tish turned with a grin and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"You do love me," she swooned.

"You know I do," Robby chuckled and reached to kiss her pouty lips.

"Can I suck your big pecker before you put it in me."

"No," he smirked, going back to her lips.

His kiss was hectic and strong. He rippled his slick tongue across her mouth and pulled her up front onto his waist.

Tish frowned as he hauled her toward a tree, "Why can't I suck it first?"

"'Cause, you've been fooling around with me all goddamn afternoon. I gotta get back home shortly and I need some of this coochie for I lose my damn mind."

"Wouldn't that be a shame," she pouted, wrapping her arms around his waist, "You missed this coochie, sir?"

"You know I did. You've been hiding from me lately. Ive had to find others to consume my time."

"Like my mama?" Tish arched her brow.

"What did I tell you about being foolish, huh?" Robby growled, "I ain't reckless like yourself. I ought to take a strap to your ass again for bending over for my brother."

Tish circled her hips, sliding her bare cookie against his bulge, "if you'd like that wouldn't you. My ass red from these big hands." she cooed, pulling his hand up to her throat, "You can choke me, sir."

"I'm going to punish this little cunt," he growled, "till you scream for me to stop."

"Put it deep in me, Daddy."

Noone had called him that with such sexual undertone. It sent a thrill to coast across his shaft. Shaking with need, Robby was hectic in his yank around his britches and she braced for his entry. He rushed inside her, knocking the current into her ocean.

"Ugh, uh, uhh," she grunted, wringing her arms around his neck, "Your cock is the best, Robby, I swear to god. Ugh, you're so deep in me, Daddy."

"It's the only one you need, too, damnit."

"I get a lot of cock," she chuckled and watched the rage redden his cheeks.

Tish was playing with fire in hopes to keep him tempered up enough to fuck her into the night. Then her friend, Mae, could make a clean exit. She figured without a wife to support it meant more money in her pockets.

Robby stoked on despite her cold sensuality. Growling against her lips, he tried to fuck the whore out of Tish but failed and splattered his jizz into her cervix when she called him Daddy.

His breathing was ragged as was his heartbeat but he peppered kisses over her soft neck.

"Come home with me," he whispered, "and, I'll fuck you all damn night."

"Baby, you know I can't do that," she cooed, hiding her annoyance, "I gotta go. You know my mama needs me."

"Damn that fucking Witch. She ain't done nothing for you, but got you kept away in that shit hole. Now, she got you to spread your legs for those colored boys."

Gritting her teeth, Tish tried not to flare up from his slur as he eased her down onto her feet. She kept her eyes on his staggered condition and realized he was drunk before he reached in his pocket to finish the flask.

"Come on, girl." he nudged, "Come on back with me."

Tish tried to coo and control his desires but it wasn't enough. He hauled her by the waist with intentions of taking her half a mile out to his cabin.

"Wait, no. What about your wife?" Tish said, struggling against his hold around her slim waist.

"You worry about me and I'll handle her."

Tish couldn't help but worry. She prayed Lily and Mae had executed their plan by the time they made it back to his home.

"Robby, no. My mama-" His palm coated around her mouth ending her sentence as he dragged them back to his home.

Robby didn't think anything of his wife's missing clothes when he entered his bedroom. He tossed Tish haphazardly on his marital bed, wobbling the wooden legs.

Before she could hop up, he pulled her legs open wide and began to finger fuck her juicy cunt.

"Ah, oh..."

"That's it, girl hollar for me."

Her body fluttered up as moans poured from her mouth, "Ah, Robbby, oye, uhm, I'm going to, ugh, it's coming, sir...."

Tish went silent before her clit went into overload and her wails sounded out in a squeak, "Sir. Ah, please, sir, stop. Stop!"

Unphased, Robby kept working his fingers. He wasn't going to let up until his sheets were coated in her essence. With a final thrust, he pulled out and watched on as her little pussy gushed. Her chest heaved up and down while her eyes widened toward his smirk.

"You one wet little whore."

Robby rolled her over and took her just as rough from the back. Enclosing his fingers around her forehead, he bucked and hauled her head back with a passion and his cock rammed on into her slick pot.

"Scream for me little whore," he grunted as Tish cried from his brutal jabs, "Hush. This is what you like ain't it? Getting fucking like a dog."

"Yes, Ahh, yes," Tish grunted with each hurried slap to her asscheeks, "Ah, god treat me like a whore, Robby. Uhh, fuck my whore cunt like the colored boys do!"

Robby was overwhelmed by her raunchy confession and gave a stern pop to her cheeks, keeping his rhythm in and out her tight void, "Don't you ever go telling me about some other man, you hear."

"Oh, I'm sorry sir, uh, I'm...."

Tish went still as another orgasm flooded the sheet below and her head fell over on a soft pillow. Drool dripped from her mouth agape in bliss as groans of approval filled the room.

"Fuck, uhh, shit," Robby slowed, kneading her round little ass, "You're mine, girl, all your days your mine."

His cock flew from her opening and he rushed to her mouth. He pulled at her nape and smacked his sticky cock across her cheeks.

"Come on and milk this pecker, you cock sucking whore."

Tossing her head to the side, Tish wrapped her lips around his cock as his fingers went down to roll around her swollen button. She whined from her raw nerve being manipulated so rough. This is what she had craved would take place in the woods but it was just as magical here in his warm bed.

"Put it in your mouth, since when I gotta ask you twice? You are becoming a hard-headed little floosie."

Lightheaded from his control, Tish pouted, "I'm sorry, sir," she whispered against his tip before sliding up and back on his warm cock.

"That's it, ugh, that's my good girl," Robby smiled, rolling his fingers through her frizzy strands.

Money and Mae were far from her mind. She was locked in on her first love's control and felt the tingling sensation of devotion once again.

"Fuck, Yeah, suck it all out baby," Robby cooed.

Tish came to her knees and gobbled his cock until the head pressed against her throat. Looking up at him with a glossy stare, she happily accepted his load as it gushed out etching a salty sweetness against her tongue. She took the time to milk his cock before pulling back to grin as he pressed his fingers across her chin.

"I swear I love you, girl." Robby Confessed.

Caught up in her own con, Tish giggled with excitement, "I love your cock, sir."

12