Tales from the Swamp: Robby Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched for a while before bravery consumed her and she started to walk his way.

“Daddy, whatcha doing out here?”

Robby stood up straight from his relaxed stance and glanced out into the path, “Nothin’ the hell you doing out here is the question.”

“Umm,” Rhonda shrugged, “nothin.”

“Take your ass home and help your momma with supper,” he nudged his head, “I'll be there shortly.”

“She didn't need me. I was hoping I could talk to you….”

“‘Bout what?”

“Anything,” Rhonda shrugged.

“Go on like I told you and stop pestering me, girl. ‘Tween you and your mama, I'll be in an early grave.”


-
One week later
-

With her knees on the mattress, Tish sucked at Robby's soft cock until it cam3 to a hard-on on her tongue. She closed her eyes and allowed him to stroke her mouth until tears welled in her eyes.

“Good girl,” he mumbled, “Ooh, swallow that cock, girl.”

Standing at the door, Rhonda frowned as she spied on her father with his whore mistress. She was upset and her hands shook with nerves. Her father was becoming far too sweet on that woman, having brought her to their home.

Tapping her Mary Jane shoes on the wooden floor, Rhonda felt a dangerous envy sweeping over her chest. Suddenly, she wanted her Daddy to rub her head like that and call her his good girl.

Robby was overwhelmed with devotion for Tish, sweeping her curls to the side, he admired her pink tongue lapping at his cock.

“You like that cock don't you, girl?” he spoke in a husky breath, “You can't get enough.”

“Yes sir,” she whispered before doing a tongue lap across his shaft.

Robby had dragged her to his cabin in need of sex and they had performed for a while. Her sticky cunt was extremely exhausted and she wondered just how long he would keep her here as his sexual hostage.

Her answer came when they both spotted his daughter's stare and Robby quickly pulled his cock from her mouth.

“Rho?” Robby stomped toward the door while Tish gathered her belongings, excited to leave.

Rhonda hurried from the house with him on her heels. Outside, he found her sitting on the wooden porch.

“You ain't seen nothing, you hear?” Robby barked at her back.

When she turned to face him, he saw the tears streaming down her cheeks which caused him to shake his head with annoyance.

“Aye, now, stop that. Don't fret. I still love your mama,” he confessed, “Just sometimes….”

“I know, but…. You don't love me, do you, Daddy?” Rhonda whimpered.

“What the hell kinda notion is that, girl? You were my first. I loved you, before I loved the rest.”

“I wish I could be your good girl, Daddy,” she whispered.

Rhonda turned to sneer as Tish hurried from the house with her pocket book in hand.

“Can I go?” Tish asked him with a smile.

Robby nudged his head and she beamed when he handed a coin from his shirt pocket. She fiddled with it in her pocket book as she walked out onto the path leaving them to their domestic issue.

“You ain't gonna go telling nobody you saw her here,” he warned her.

When Rhonda didn't answer, he grasped a handful of her blonde hair, twisting her to face him.

“Uhhm.”

“You answer the question, girl. What did you see?”

“Nothing.” she quickly whimpered.

Arching a brow, Robby awaited her to calm herself and address him correctly.

“I ain't see anything, sir. Nothing at all, Daddy.”

“Good girl,” he released his hold to pet her crown, “Go on to Pa’s and find your mama. I'm starvin’”

“I can fix something for you.”

Robby turned up his nose and shook his head, “Go on, now, ‘fore the sun goes down.”

Wiping her red eyes, Rhonda hurried off toward the house but stopped when she heard Pip’s call. He rushed his smooth walk when he noted her red eyes.

“What happened to you, pretty girl?”

Rhonda put on a smile and shook her head, “Nuttin, I was rolling in the field with Sammy and some dirt got in my eyes,” she giggled off her emotions and grabbed his hand to continue her walk to the family home.

“You know you're too old to be playing with the boys, you're gonna end up being a Manish gal like Mae,” he chuckled.

“She's as happy as she can be,” Rhonda bitterly chuckled, “Her and Lily get real loud in the back room.”

“Lord have mercy,” Pip grinned, “You put on like you're some kinda innocent. You probably thinking about joining them, huh?”

Rhonda frowned and shivered at the thought, “Uh, No, sir.”

“You back them with manners. When you gonna loosen up to me,” Pip asked, hauling her closer in his arms to kiss her cheek, “You ought to move to town with me. You and I would be good roommates until you find a boy to marry.”

“What would I do as your ‘Roommate’? You'd have me cooking and cleaning like I was your wife or something,” she giggled.

“You could be, but you'd have to be willing to do some other wife duties,” His palm spread over her curvy hip and she giggled, pushing his hand over as they rounded up the porch steps.

“I want you to come check out my new place tomorrow. I done talked to your Daddy about it.”

“And what did he say?”

“You know he said, ‘No,’ well, he said ‘Hell no’,” Pip chuckled, “but we just ain't gonna tell him. So is that a yes?”

“Maybe,” she winked, opening the wooden frame, “Bye, Pip.”

“I wanna dance with you ‘fore I leave.”

Giggling off her crush, Rhonda swept down the hallway toward Mae's room and expected to find Lily. Instead, she was met with an emptied out room. She scanned the place and wrinkled her brow at where all her aunt's items could be. She assumed maybe Mae had taken a liking to the city life as her uncle had and moved herself into his small apartment. She was partly right, Mae had fled into the city but not, Crawling Rock. She and Lily, along with her two youngest brother's were on their way to Baton Rouge.

Rhonda started to head back home but heard her Grandfather coughing and couldn't help but assist in his aid. She pampered him up, securing his comfort then headed outside to keep searching.

Rhonda walked out into the woods to a special place she knew Mae liked to clear her head and kept a few belongings. When she approached, someone had cleared the area and she thought maybe something bad had happened.

“Pst, psst…”

Upon hearing the call, Rhonda veered around and felt a shiver up her spine when she didn't see anyone.

“Mae?” She questioned the silence backing up toward where she could see her grandfather’s cabin, “Lily?

“Pst…”

“Y'all come out, this isn't funny.”

“Aye, come over here….”

Rhonda didn't recognize the voice and curiosity scanned around before inching back into the forest. Suddenly, she saw the light skinned whore far off and backed up again.

“Come here,” Tish whispered, waving her hand.

“Go on back to your side of the lake,” Rhonda frowned, walking backwards to keep an eye on the sneaky swamp girl.

“I know you're looking for you Mama,” Tish chuckled, “She told me to give this to you. And Mae wanted me to give you this,” she smiled, pulling a sack from her pocketbook.

“What is it?”

“Will you just come over here,” Tish snapped, “I ain't gonna hurt you. But if we get caught talking, your Daddy's gonna hurt the both of us.”

Rhonda cautiously walked toward her and frowned when she saw the sack of money, “You stole that from Mae?”

“Now, why in the world would I give you something that I stole?” Tish rolled her eyes, “Listen, Mae done ran off with your mama. They didn't want to leave you, but those two just had to get away from your Daddy.”

“When? Why-why?” Rhonda asked with glossy eyes, “He….”

“He's a mean motherfucker.”

“He is not!” Rhonda shouted, growing mad enough she could hit her.

“Look. Will you keep it a secret?” Tish asked, folding her arms, “They probably crossed the Mississippi by now but-”

“You're a lying whore! Mae! Lily!”

“They aren't here, honey. They're gone.”

“Why would they leave? Daddy ain’t that bad. He's just… you are the evil one,” Rhonda spat, “You probably got rid of them so you can have my Daddy to yourself.”

“I don't want that drunk,” Tish chuckled but stopped as the rage returned to her gaze, “I'm sorry, but they wanted to leave.”

“They wouldn't leave me. They… Why-why would they leave me?” Her chest heaved with emotion, “They don't love me….”

“Oh, grown up, girl.” Tish snapped, but softened her irritation, knowing the girl was upset, “I am sure they love you, Honey, but they love each other too and they couldn't be themselves here and you know that,” she said with her head down, “Mae is my friend and I want her to be happy. Don't you want that for them, too?”

“Yeah, but….” Tears streamed down Rhonda's face and Tish pulled her in for a hug, brushing her soft hair.

“You'll be a strong one, okay?” Tish assured, pulling a rag from her purse “Here, wipe your face. You're too pretty to cry.”

“You think I am pretty?”

“Mmmhmm,” Tish backed up but Rhonda hauled herself into her arms, almost knocking her over. With her informal embrace, she wasn't sure what to do but did her best to console the girl, rolling her palms across her back.

Tish figured her sadness was better than her earlier anger and continued to stroke her hair.
“It's going to be alright, I promise.”

“My Daddy,” Rhonda whined, “He hates me.”

“No he doesn't.”

Rhonda nodded her head, smearing tears across her ear, “He doesn't like me one bit. He loves you though. He told my mama that just the other day.”

“Your Daddy doesn't love me, he just loves what I do to him and…” Tish pondered the thought then blurted it out, “I bet if you are extra sweet to him. Kiss him and-”

“I try to cook for him and I sew up his britches when they are torn and-”

“Your Daddy ain't much on food and fashion, Baby girl,” Tish chuckled, “Best way to his heart, is through his pecker.”

Rhonda backed up and swiped her upturned nose, “How can you say something like that? That's my father.”

“That's how come me and my Daddy are so close.”

“You do that with your Daddy?”

“Mmhmm,” Tish beamed, “Sometimes they need extra attention. They like it when we step in and please. I love sucking my Daddy's pecker. He gets so happy,” she chuckled, “You ought to try it.”

Rhonda frowned. The thought sounded disgusting but if it meant he would return the sweetness, she didn't mind making an attempt.

“Next time he's in a bad mood, just touch it and see what he does.”

“What if he… What if he doesn't like it?”

“No man can resist their baby girl,” Tish smiled, “We are too sweet.”

*
*

Rhonda tried to calm her nerves but they caused her hands to flutter at her side. She grabbed a jar of moonshine sitting on the outside table and took a gulp that burned her chest. When Pip approached she hurried it back to the proper place.

“Your Pa's looking for you,” he nudged her shoulder, “Looking for your Ma, too.”

“She just left, umm, went to cook dinner and told me to stay and watch the boys,” she whispered, keeping her eyes on her brothers as they ran around the garden.

“Well, you ain't gotta look so hard. They ain't going nowhere.” Pip chuckled and grabbed her hand, “Have you turned that maybe into a yes, yet?”

“I don't know,” she shrugged, averting her eyes toward the ground.

Pip grabbed the shine jar and brought it to his lips, shaking his head from the tart taste. He eyed her hard and hated the saddened expression on her face.

“Are you unhappy with my proposal? Pip frowned, “Hell, I thought maybe you'd want to get away from these kids, and see what's on the other side.”

“I do….” Rhonda paused to catch her breath from her nervous condition. The liquor was slowly calming her sense and she casually reached to grab it from his hand, taking another small gulp as he looked on with awe.

“My god, girl,” he chuckled, “when you start drinking.”

“I don't, but your proposal makes me nervous, I guess. I ain't never been around all those fancy folks.”

“Aw, they ain’t all that fancy, most ain't got half the comforts we got. They just got better options than us, and dress a little better,” Pip licked his lips as he gazed at her wet mouth, “I'd love to see you in one of those gowns those city women wear.”

He gave a casual look around before reaching over to pull her in for a kiss.

Rhonda turned her head and rightfully so as Robby marched toward her with a drunkenly heated gaze.
“Rhonda! I thought I told you to go fetch your mama!”

A sober Rhonda would have hurried to her feet, rambling an excuse that gave away to her lies. But with liquid courage and an eye to please her father, she sat still and nudged her head back.

“Lily went to the house ‘bout an hour ago, Pa. You ain't seen her on your way here?” She asked with wrinkled brows.

Smiling, she stood to her feet and grasped his hand with a swing, “How bout I come help you find her?”

Robby broke her hold on his fingers and grunted. He reached to pluck the jar in Pip’s hand and eyed him with suspicion as he drank.

“You best not be putting no ideas in her head, boy.”

“She's a grown woman, boy. She got her own ideas.”

“Who are you calling a boy?” Robby asked, clenching the glass, “You know better than to mouth off at me. You think you are better than me with that girly job you got down at the bank?”

“I make more money than you do slaving away in the fields.”

“Money,” Robby grunted, “You picked money over your family. Mama, would be ashamed.”

“No, I am still a Jones.” Pip smirked, tapping his pants pocket, “Ain't nothing changed but my address and the money in my pocket… I got a lot of it, you need another loan?”

Robby pointed toward him, “Keep on being slick.”

“And what will you do?” Pip asked, standing to his feet.

Sensing their hostility arising, Rhonda hurried off into the dirt path, “I'm going to help Lily with dinner, Pa. Pip- Uncle Pip, I'll see you around.”

Both paused their argument to watch her leave. Her breathing was ragged and she stumbled out toward the house, hoping she didn't fold when things unfolded.

“You best leave my girl alone,” Robby warned, pushing his brother’s shoulder on his way to check on his father.

“She needs something more than this and you know it,” Pip said but it went through his brother's thick skull as he slammed the door behind him.

One hour later…

A navy dress that she had gotten from town a few years ago fit snug against her bust and molded to her sloping hips. After putting on some red lipstick, Rhonda applied a scent from some flowers she had picked days ago. She rubbed them on her clothes before pressing the dried flowers against each nipple and adjusting her bra.

Her seduction wasn't nearly as appealing in the broken mirror in her parents room. And of course Rhonda couldn't see the beautiful backside she possessed. A navy dress called for navy whiskey and she took a few sips on her way out the door, practicing her lies on the tip of her pink tongue.

-

“Mama’s at home, Daddy. She's got supper ready, she's just waiting on you. Are you going home now? Want me to walk witcha?”

Robby examined his daughter's red eyed stare with an arched brow and asked, “What you been crying for?”

Rhonda used her fingers to rub her eyes and stared back at him with a dazzling smile that accompanied a drunken giggle.
“I'm happy, Daddy. Happy to see you.”

“Well, you're acting real funny.”

She dropped her expression to one of a stunned little girl, hiding a secret from her father.

“I… um, I w-was…” Her stuttering started but was interrupted by a tug on her arm. She twirled over landing boldly in Pip’s arms.

“You owe me a dance, little girl,” Pip smiled, ignoring the brute gaze of his brother.

Her heart raced as Pip grasped her waist and rocked her to the roaring chorus of a folk song. Her aunt in law's off-key voices and her uncle's instruments sounded lively and she forgot about her lies and fell into a dance.

Pip stun her out and in, pushing his hips against her tight dressed ass. Rhonda looked up to catch her father's stare. His face was stern but those eyes were studying her whims, especially when his brother's hands smoothed over her hips.

Rhonda lacked seduction but she craved her Daddy's love and was willing to be sweet on him for it. Boldly, she toppled her tongue across her top lip and lifted the corners of her mouth. Her hips rocked with a rhythm and she giggled as she felt her uncle's cock rise against her backside. Perhaps she did have a charm, she thought.

Despite Pip’s wandering palms circling her sweet spots and his lips searing across her neck, she delighted more as Robby walked toward them. With a lusty smile, she had the notion to run to him for a dance, but she squealed and swatted down as his large hand came up to strike.

Robby punched Pip and she turned to see their full altercation with a frown. Rhonda was too stunned to speak as she watched them battle on the ground in horror. She knew it was her fault and interviewed but it was too late. The music had now stopped and the gang surrounded the two brother's, keeping them at bay.

“What in the hell is this about?” One of her older Uncles asked, giving each a chest push.

Robby's nostrils flared with envious rage but he couldn't admit his jealousy; it was unethical the way he had been lusting over his daughter. He had had to find others to consume his time even going so far as to fuck colored whores and his own bitter wife to curve his thrills. He looked toward her as Pip talked of his innocence. His eyes roamed over her petite frame with a desire that made him feel uncomfortable.

“..... You're a drunk, old man. That's why Pa sent me away ‘cause he doesn't want me to end up like you!” Pip roared, “I am making something of myself. Now, I have to go to work Monday morning and gotta explain this?” Pip kicked up dirt and hurried off into the path, “That's why I left this place. And it might be why I never come back.”

Everyone was taken back by his statement but Robby. Rhonda frowned, wanting to comfort him but he caught her by the shoulder twisting her to face his wrath.

“What the hell have you two been talking about? You should be ashamed of yourself, dancing like that with him.”

“We were just dancing.”

“You a lie. You knew what you were doing, shaking your hind on him.”

“I ain't done nothing,” Rhonda had the courage to grimace at her father, “Why did you really hit him?”

“The way y'all were dancing and….”

“It was just a dance, I don't mind dancing with you Daddy,” she giggled and grasped his hand but he pulled away.

“Go home.”

“Why?”

“Since when do you go around questioning me?”

Rhonda turned to walk, folding her arms across her chest, “You are mean to me for no reason!”

“Aye!” Robby barked, “You watch that tone young lady. You know to obey me.”

Rhonda swiftly turned to face him, “I'm tired of obeying you,” she said as her chest heaved with anxiety, “You just can't stand to see me having fun. You want me to be as miserable as your wife and your whore….”

Her heart pounded but Rhonda didn't flinch as his angered face pulled toward hers. Instead, she followed his whores direction and placed her palm on his crotch. She was surprised to find it rigid and watched the fire in his gaze give way to a different flame. She stepped up closing the gap between them.

“I could make you really happy, Daddy,” she purred, slowly bending her tippy toes to brush her lips against his chin, “I could make you love me.”

Rhonda palmed his stiff cock, sliding down his full length. She felt like a charmer as his eyes followed her hand. Before a soul could see their interaction or he could change his mood, she pulled away with a smile and took a cautious walk back toward her home. She didn't look back since her womanly intuition told her he was watching the sway of her hips.

-

It was the middle of the night when Robby returned home. Rhonda watched from the porch as two of her uncles held him up to drag his large frame toward their home. She moved and opened the wooden frame, allowing them to enter. She looked toward her father with a honey-laced smirk and he pulled from their hold to snatch her.