Tales from the Swamp: Robby Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robby pinned her against the wooden siding and she gasped as his lips merged between her head and shoulder to suckle at her neck. His nibbles made her giggle as well as his grope of her bust. It sent a heat that spread across her cheeks. Her uncles merely laughed for a moment at his exploit before pulling him off of her.

“Damnit, Robby that ain't ya wife, that's your daughter, Boy.” Her eldest uncle Fred berated, shoving him inside the house, “Go sleep it off.”

Rhonda was dazed at what had occurred in her panties, a subtle moisture that sent alien sensations floating around in her mind. She liked when Daddy kissed her and she had wanted to kiss him back.

Pip stopped and examined her neck, “You alright? He ain't bite you, did he?”

“No sir, Um it tickled.”

“It's called a love bite,” Pip smiled, “Sometimes it leaves a bruise.”

Her eyes widened, and she wiped the slickness from her neck, “I hope that doesn't happen to me.”

Pip stepped up and examined it, brushing his finger across her chin. He bent her head to the other side and performed the same taboo sensation her father had. Sighing, Rhonda fidgeted from the tickle but couldn't deny it felt amazing. His lips toyed up against her jaw and she giggled once their eyes met.

“Feels good?” Pip asked, eying her pouty lips.

“Y-yeah,” she cleared her throat, “Uhm, yes sir.”

Pip backed up when Fred approached from the door, holding a slice of bread in his hand, “Rho, Where’d your mama run off too?”

“She should be in there,” Rhonda tried to look confused, “She was in there just a minute ago.”

Rushing into the house, she bypassed her sleeping siblings. After pretending to scan the large bed up front, she entered her parents marital bedroom to ensure her father wasn't upset. She planned to lie to him and comfort him later but her eyes widened at catching her Daddy jerking his cock.

“Pa!” Rhonda squealed.

“Come here and suck this pecker, girl,” Robby cooed.

Turning swiftly, Rhonda hurried out into the front room and went to the door to inform her uncles.

“I can't find her, and she was just in there,” she frowned, “You reckon she's still at Grandpa’s house?”

“I don't know. She'll be home before morning, I'm sure,” Fred shrugged and stepped down from the porch.

When he noted Pip didn't do the same, he awaited him at the edge of the steps. He knew of his liking for his pretty niece and figured that was why Robby had snapped.

“You want me to stay here with you?” Pip asked, caressing her cheekbones.

“Pip, come on boy, and let's get this fire out.” Fred urged, “They'll be alright. Robby’ll be asleep before she gets back.”

Pip hated to leave her and bent to kiss her forehead, “Good night Rho.”

“Good night, Pip,” she whispered, reaching to kiss his cheek, “I'll see you in the morning.”

“Bright and early,” he winked.

Rhonda watched them head off into the dark woods and she giggled at her uncle as he looked back to blow her a kiss. The feelings she felt were odd and she wondered if they were lawful. She heard a rumble in the house and hurried back to check on her drunken father.

When she approached the backroom, he was on his feet, holding his rigid cock in hand.

“Daddy, you gotta put on some clothes,” Rhonda said, observing his jerk with interest.

“Come here,” he beckoned, “get on your knees.”

Puzzled, Rhonda looked from his cock to his face, “why I gotta do that?”

Robby was horny and rushed toward her. Frightened, she backed into the wall before hurrying to kneel before him.

“What do you want me to do, sir?” Rhonda asked, keeping her head down to avoid his wrath.

When she looked up his thickness was bobbing above her. She was unsure if she should look at it in the flesh but it was a phallic beauty with a smooth exterior. He held it tight at the base and inched the tip toward her lips.

“Suck on it, pretty baby,” he cooed.

Baffled by his pet name, Rhonda obeyed and rushed toward his tip, wrapping her lips around his cock. She kept it steady in her mouth and looked up at his smile.

“Suck it,” he rasped, holding his hands behind his back.

Rhonda balanced his shaft in her hand and plucked the tip of his thick cock in her mouth. She attempted to suck it, bobbing her head up and back and wetting his thick pole with saliva. His vibrating groans above her sounded raspy and she wondered if she was hurting him.

“That’s a good girl,” he urged and her heart rushed with excitement.

Rhonda deepened her suckle and lapped her tongue across his veiny shaft. He had grown stiffer on her tongue, filling her jaws out with his cock. The taste was bland but she loved the way his fingers entangled in her hair.

“Put your hands to your side, pretty baby,” he sounded in a pant.

Robby gathered her long hair into a ponytail, guiding her crown up and back.

“Hmm, good good, girl,” he reached and palmed her scalp, pushing himself deeper into her innocent mouth.

Unlike his wife, she gagged and spit the phlegm in her throat to the floor.

“Next time you spit on my cock.”

Rhonda nodded, “Yes sir.”

“You really want to make your Daddy happy?”

Yes-yes, sir,” Rhonda nodded eagerly, “I love you, Daddy.”

“Well, put that pecker back in your pretty mouth.”

Rhonda hurried his shaft inside and bobbed as he coxed above her. He pushed her head down until her nose reached his bush. He stroked inside her wetting mouth as drool dripped from the corners of her mouth.

“Shit, that's it, baby,” Robby winced, sliding in and out, “Hold those lips tight, girl.”

Rhonda wasn't expecting it and choked on the thick cum that splattered across her tongue. She went into a coughing fit while he shook his cock around her wet cheeks.

“You ain't no virgin are you, girl?” Robby barked, “You been fucking and sucking your Uncle Pip behind my back?”

“No, no, sir,” Rhonda expressed with trembling wet lips, “I'm a virgin, Daddy, I swear.”

“Get on that bed so I can check.”

Rushing from her knees, Rhonda wiped her mouth and bent over the bed as the doctor had instructed whenever he came to examine her. She looked back at her father's smile.

“What the hell are you doing, girl?” Robby chuckled.

“Doctor Hudson checks my hymen like this, sir,” she explained in a whisper, pushing up her dress around her hips, “He felt it with his finger, he said.”

“I'm your father, no doctor, turn on your stomach. Spread your legs and lift your skirt.”

Robby watched in awe as she obeyed his every command. She adjusted her tight undergarments and looked at him.

“Do I take my undies off too, Daddy?”

Nodding, Robby laid across his bed and merged between her soft white thighs as she pulled away at her cotton panties. He helped her out of one leg and lifted her skirt for a better view.

Robby frowned when he saw her precious flower blossomed with fresh dew, “You wet as a puddle from sucking my cock. Why ain't you got no hair on your cat?”

“Aunt Mae said it's what Southern Belles do. Northerners don't shave their stuff 'cause it's cold.”

“That's the dumbest shit I ever heard,” Robby chuckled, “Your aunt Mae is a pussy whore.”

Rhonda frowned at his slur.

“Has my pussy whore sister ever tried to touch and lick you?” Robby asked with gritted teeth.

“No sir. But…”

“But what?”

“Um,” Rhonda frowned and shook her head, “You'll get mad if I say.”

Robby kissed her thigh, rolling his tongue down her kneecap, “I won't be mad if you tell me what you know.”

“Lily and Mae, they, sometimes… Well, sometimes, I hear them squealing with each other. They come back here and start squealing and the bed starts creaking a lot.”

“What do you think they do?” Robby asked, spreading kisses across her toned calf.

Rhonda shrugged, “I don't know..but whatever it is, they do it a lot.”

“Is that so?” Robby smirked, sliding his tongue between her toes.

Rhonda giggled at the erotic tickle and breathed a ragged breath as his tongue swirled over the soles of her feet. It tickled more, but held a charming heat. Having her flower out and exposed to her father, sent a rush down below. She now had all his attention.

Robby peppered his kiss back up around her thigh and she leaned back overwhelmed with a foreign sensation. A few soft sighs roamed from her opened mouth and she dropped her jaw completely as his lips seared across her bare mound.

“Ymm, Daddy,” she whimpered, feeling her heart rate skyrocket.

“Your Aunt Mae does this to your mama,” Robby explained in a whisper across her plump lips.

Rhonda wheezed for air from the strange tingle below and sat up to watch his mustache feather across her lips. Holding her mouth agape, she winced as his tongue scooped between them.

“Uh, ohhh,” she sighed, “It”s.. hm.”

“I've been wanting to taste you for a while now,” he confided before plunging his tongue further between her two outer brims, “You're so sweet,” he muttered across her clit.

“Mmm, oh, Daddy…”

The pleasure soared with no distinction in their wrongdoing. Rhonda had never felt anything like it. She squeezed her eyes shut as he slurped between her legs.

“Ohh, oh, t-that feels so-so good Daddy,” she praised, sliding her palm across his head.

With her gentle touch as motivation, Robby fell hard into the new act. He stretched his tongue and lapped each soft fold while she bucked her hips for more. He had a wife and a favorable whore that he enjoyed teasing and taunting with cock. But this one was special; he didn't want to harm her innocence. He kept his grasp soft as he plucked her leg to pose across his shoulder.

“Uh, mm, Daddy. Oh, I love my Daddy.”
Rhonda gasped for air, wheezing for breath as a tension built inside her. She was out of her mind. Whatever this was, it was becoming stronger and stronger to fight.

“Ah, uh, Daddy, Yhh,” A guttural groan escaped her lips and she quickly covered her mouth, looking down at her Father's slick tongue.

Robby savored her sweet taste and slowed his draw to a tease, sliding softly over her now engorged clit. Over and over, he fluttered his tongue until Rhonda leaped with a wail and rushed up from his mouth. Her first orgasm had her floored. Holding her hand on her heart, she tried to calm her ragged breaths.

Robby treated her with a raunchy kiss that allowed her to taste her essence. Her eyes widened and her arms enveloped his thick neck. She broke her kiss to lick at his lips.

“You alright, girl?”

Rhonda nodded, “I loved that alot and I love you alot, too. Can you hold me, Daddy? Hold me in your arms.”

Robby grinned and settled them up toward the pillows, wrapping his arms around her. His beard was wet from her juice and tickled damp against her nape. Tears stained her cheeks and she was far too happy. She never remembered a time he had held her but he was maintaining a comforting grip around her waist.

“I do love you,” Robby kissed her cheek, “I don't know why you keep asking me that lately.”

“You don't talk to me or…. I don't know,” Rhonda shrugged, “I thought you liked the boys more.”

“You and I can start getting to know each other better.” Robby smiled, lapping his tongue over her neck, “you'd like that baby?”

“Yes, Daddy,” she beamed, caressing the thick hair on his arm.

-
The next morning.
-

“Pa. Pa, we're hungry, Pa.”

Robby heard small voices speaking in unison in his ear. He nudged his head up and peered toward his three boys. He couldn't hear the crying whine of his youngest and assumed his wife held that responsibility.

“Go find your mama,” he grumbled, rolling to his side. He found his daughter and dragged her body toward him for a snuggle.

“She ain't here, Pa.” His oldest son said, “Lily ain't come back last night. You want me to go to Grandpa’s and see if she's over there.”

“Uhm, yeah yeah, go get her and take your brothers with you,” he mumbled, making himself at home against Rhonda's large bust.

Her breathing was shallow as she slept. He pushed between her legs and brushed his fingers over her mound. She was just as wet as she had been last night and he toyed with her small clitoral hood until her eyes opened.

“Umph,” she gasped, closing her thighs around his hand, “Daddy.”

“I sent your brothers to Pa’s. Open your legs and let me play with you, darlin’.”

Obeying her Daddy was easy and she pulled her thighs apart. She relished in the familiar tingle and sighed as his lips rushed across her neck.

“You're my good girl aren't you?” Robby cooed against her ear, “You going to let Daddy fuck you ‘fore long.”

Even through her innocence, she thought it a bizarre notion. But Robby had never shown affection and this, however unsettling, was healing to her broken heart.

Rhonda inched her legs wider and moaned as his finger kept time across her clit. She was soaking with arousal and didn't flinch as his thick fingertip hauled inside her fresh opening. He eased inside but discovered there was nothing there of resistance.

“Have you had someone else touch you?” Robby asked suppressing anger at his suspicion

“Just Dr. Hudson. He does this to me when I am sick.” Rhonda explained, “He never licked me like you do Daddy, only pushed his fingers inside me. It used to hurt but now I can take it.”

“Does this hurt?” Robby asked, pumping harder into her tight snatch.

The bliss made it difficult to speak but she shook her head, rearing back in ecstasy, “Oh, No, Daddy, no, it feels good.”

Robby was overwhelmed with emotions. He was going to find that doctor and put a hole in him but right now he wanted to comfort his new favorite child. He hunched down between her legs and nibbled at her clit until her body fell limp against the hard mattress.

Robby hurried from under her skirt when he heard the sound of the front door opening. He wiped his mouth, pressing his finger to his lips.

“This is our secret, alright, Darlin’?”

Rhonda nodded and beamed from his nickname. She frowned when Pip barged through the door in a panic and hurried her dress around her knees.

“Roddy ain't nobody seen Lily since yesterday morning,” he said, then peered toward Rhonda lying in their marital bed, “You seen your mama?”

“Yes, sir, I-”

“She has been nursing my hangover this morning, she ain't seen her,” Robby interrupted with a frown.

“I think she ran away, Robby. Mae’s room is empty, we can't find her either,” Pip said, “and I think she took your youngins with her. Ain't nobody seen the baby or Junior.”

“That Bitch!” Robby shouted and smashed his hand into an old mirror in the corner, cracking it further.

Rhonda looked stunned and hurried to his side.

“Go to Pa’s and get those boys some breakfast.” he told her before hoisting up a gun to his side, “those bitches better hope they got a good head start.”

Pip looked toward Rhonda with a somber gaze until Robby took off out the door.
“Lily tell you anything?”

“I seen her last night we made dinner for-”

“What did she cook?”

“Um…”

Pip’s lips shifted into a smile and he gave a chuckle, “You ain't a good liar.”

“She was here. I saw her.”

“Mae promised she would write to me and give a call to the bank Monday when they get out to Baton Rouge. Did Lily tell you the same?”

“No, Um, this girl told me. Daddy's friend.”

“That sneaky son of a bitch,” Pip chuckled, “I knew he had eyes for that girl.”

-
-

That afternoon Robby was distraught lying in bed with his head buried in the pillows. Rhonda closed the door and did her best to make a batch of dough for bread.

With her brothers outside running around the house, she was now the woman of it. After four hours of searching the woods, Robby had come back drunk and passed out on the bed. She was left to care for her siblings and fix a meal alone for the first time.

Junior Junior had a lot to say about the flavorless soup his sister had made and turned his nose up at the crumbling bread on his plate.

“Pa going to have a fit when he gotta eat this hog shit,” he chuckled at her.

“No he won't,” Rhonda assured, chewing through the grainy loaf, “He knows Lily did all the cooking.”

“I miss her already.”

“Me too,” Sammy frowned, “Lily was our mama, too. Why didn't she take us with her?”

“Hush and don't say things like that,” Rhonda chastised and peered toward the back to ensure her father hadn't heard.

“Oh, don't fret, Sammy, I'm sure Pa will find a new wife, ‘fore long,” Junior said.

Rhonda frowned at the thought of a new woman and promised herself she would get better at cooking. She couldn't imagine having to call anyone but Lily, mother. She was a grown up now and could manage the task of raising her brothers and caring for her Daddy.

Later that night when the boys were asleep, Rhonda opened her father’s bedroom door. The room smelled of whiskey and sadness, a combination that broke her heart. She sat on the edge and rubbed his back.

“Are you okay, Daddy?” Rhonda asked in a whisper.

His whole torso shook in a negative response and she curled her arms around his waist, settling behind him.

“Maybe, she will come back.”

“She better never show her face this way,” he grumbled, before turning to face her.

Rhonda held a small smile and brushed her fingers through his beard, “Lily must be crazy to leave a man as good as you, Pa,” she consoled, reaching down to peck a kiss against his bearded jaw.

The feeling of his skin felt warm against her lips and she carried them over to his hairy brims. Their kiss was gentle but soon built heat.

Robby pulled her closer and she landed on his lap, bending to taste his lips. She felt his hot meat sear across her mound and subtly began to grind across it adding friction below.

“I'm going to miss you, girl,” he smiled.

“I am your good girl Daddy and I will never leave you,” Rhonda whispered against his lips.

“You'll have to,” he frowned toying with the hair around her neck, “you're grown now, it's about time you leave the nest.”

“I can stay here,” she bucked across his lap, “And take care of you, Daddy.”

Rhonda could feel a heartbeat on her pussy. It was so hot and vexed. She twitched up and down and smiled once her daddy was fully erect against her bump.

“If you want more babies, Daddy, you can use me.”

Robby felt his heart flutter with affection and pushed down his britches. He lifted her skirt and rubbed his tip across her clit.

Rhonda bit her lip and giggled and he hustled to situate inside her warmth. There was a subtle ache for her but she was determined to please. She squatted down and filled her gap with his warm cock.

“Uhmm, Daddy,” she moaned, clawing her nails across his hairy chest.

Robby sat up and pulled down her top. Her fat white tits poured over her chest and he popped one pale pink nipple into his mouth. He didn't want to fuck too hard and allowed her to work her tight cunt against his shaft. He felt the need to bust immediately but sucked her tits as a distraction.

“Oh, god, baby,” he mumbled across her cleavage and clenched her swiveling waist, “You're so good to your daddy, baby.”

“I love you Daddy, oh, god, I love you.” Rhonda chimed out in ecstasy, feeling an odd sensation rush around her head.

Her sticky cunt blanketed arousal against his shaft that dripped down his balls. Even after her mind blowing sense, she kept working, shocking herself with her raunchy desire for more.

“Uh, ooh, yes, I'm Daddy's girl,” she whimpered out, “Umm, Daddy, yes, it feels so good.”

Robby pulled her down onto his lap and jerked as jizz pulled from his throbbing shaft. He hugged her tight and kissed her temple.

“I love you, Darlin’.”

That was the only thing she had ever wanted from him and having his love and attention made her cry tears of joy.

“It's alright baby,” he soothed, rubbing her back, “I need another favor from you. I know you don't want to leave but…”