Tales from the Swamp: Tish

Story Info
Tish unwillingly loses her virginity.
5.9k words
4.38
14.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Swamp Girl: Tish

1904

A clear Lake surrounded by a grassy plain separated two forests that bordered the east side of the small bustling town of Crawling Rock, Louisiana. About a mile from town lived a poor white community and further on, in the depths of the marsh settled creoles and those of African descent. The latter of those people held different forms of ethics most of which intimated the American born.

Despite their differences, the townspeople dubbed them both less. Most of those countrified folks, whites, blacks, and French settlers, worked the rich farmland that occupied where the marsh turned into fertile ground. The people of the marsh governed themselves but stayed separated by race. They were country people living the simple lives their ancestors had possessed.

Busy as a bee, swamp native, Tish Tracy waltzed along a dirt path, picking berries along the way to her house. She plucked the ripe ones, popping a few overly ripe berries into her mouth. A navy hue that mimicked the dark coal liner around her eyes stained her plump lips. She hummed a church hymn and stepped to the next bush reaching up to yank at its branches. The berries tumbled in droves to the bucket below.

Tish dropped down to retrieve the few that had fallen to the earth. Her dress inched up, revealing two tanned asscheeks. She became startled when she felt two large warm hands gather around her plump rear.

Squawking in surprise, she shot up in a panic to confront her attacker. Her tender heart eased when she recognized Pip Jones standing tall with a smirk.

"You nearly scared me to death!" Tish yelped, placing her hand on her heart.

Pip gave a small chuckle before he sounded with a profound southern drawl, "You can't be bending over like that and showing your bottom to anyone who passes through."

"I-I didn't mean to. I was just..." Ashamed, Tish looked nervously toward the bucket.

"You were what? Trying to lure a man?"

"No," Tish shook her head, swaying her curls from her cheeks, "No sir."

Pip hadn't laid eyes on her for at least a few weeks, but she seemed to have blossomed in the short time.

Tish and his sister, Mae had been friends since they were girls. Pip remembered playing childish games with them before coming of age. Now that both girls were women, he saw less and less of her.

Pip lowered his eyes to peer down her frame. Tish was a beauty and a sight of marvel in the dull poverty-stricken region outside Crawling Rock, Louisiana. She was fair-skinned with long gloaming hair that reached her sloping hips. She was barely 5 feet of perfection with a stacked body that pulled one's eyes to each perky breast on her chest. Her slim frame racked around her full hips, slanting at a degree, and halted around her toned thighs.

Unaware of her temptation, Tish still highlighted her curves in tight youthful focks. She didn't understand that her figure was stunning to the eye and she was weary as he stepped up closing the secure gap between them.

Pip was older than her at 24 but he held a boyish charm. His long blonde hair slightly hung down his nape and cut short across the top. Although he was the smallest of four brothers, he towered over her with authority.

"What are you doing out here by your lonesome?" Pip asked with a smirk.

"My mama, sent me out here to pick berries, sir."

"Have you been picking those berries or eating them?" Pip asked, pressing his finger to her stained lips.

He gently brushed them causing her bottom lip to quiver.

"I-I like them," she mumbled.

"Are they sweet?"

Tish nodded.

"Can I get a taste?"

Puzzled, Tish looked toward the bucket but braced herself as he slowly dragged in. Her sheepish mind thought of his violent reputation and she wondered if he would harm her

"W-what, what are you doing on this side?" Tish questioned nudging her dress around her thighs.

"Hunting."

"Oh," Tish sighed in relief, "What kinda animal are you hunting?"

"No, no animals. I'm hunting pretty little girls." Pip chuckled, reaching out to pinch her cheek, "I guess I found me one."

Caught off guard, Tish blushed and shook her head, "You just come out here to scare me."

"I ain't scared you none." he laughed, spreading his touch down around her jaw, "Your mama's a voodoo witch. I know you ain't scared of nothing."

"If you scare me again, I am going to tell my mama." Tish taunted him with a smile.

"Now why would you go do something so drastic like that?" Pip winked, rending up her dress and exposing her bare ass.

Tish was stunned by his touch. Her mouth dropped when his palms spread smooth over each firm cheek.

"You scared of me, girl?"

With butterflies soaring in her gut, Tish nodded.

"Would it help if I apologized?"

Tish shrugged and bit her lip awaiting his apology. Her heart skipped a beat when he shifted closer and hunched down to her level.

Pip was handsome with a crystal blue gaze that contrasted her light brown eyes. She searched his lustful sights and drew a ragged breath as his fingers clawed at one of her buttcheeks, rendering her dumbfounded.

"I'm so sorry I unnerved you, pretty girl," Pip beamed at her tanned awed expression, "I bet you could keep a secret from that all-knowing mama of yours, can't you?"

Tish nodded with curiosity and asked, "What kinda secret?"

"Um, I don't know. Maybe a family across the way has a son that's got a crush on a cute little swamp girl."

Tish beamed with excitement and could hardly believe her ears, "You like me, Pip?"

"I ain't say no such thing," he smiled pressing his finger against his lips, "Something like that could get you and me in trouble. Especially if I planned to kiss you."

"I ain't never been kissed before."

"I find that hard to believe."

"I won't tell anybody." Tish bit her lip.

Pip firmly grasped her chin, dragging her toward him and hooking her lips. She stood stoic as he kissed her. But her eyes widened when he rose in tempo, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

Unsure of what to do, she followed his lead producing a similar cadence against his hard tongue. Her hands jerked at her side and she slowly brought them to his broad shoulders. His simple apologetic kiss shortly turned into a tongue combat between the two.

Rushed and frantic with appetite, Pip shifted to her neck. He sucked on her warm flesh, pulling at her dress. His palms were everywhere and soft moans escaped her lips.

"you're so damn sweet," he noted, lapping his tongue over her jaw, "and your lips are so soft."

Tish tugged at his nape and leaned back against a solid tree allowing his lips to heighten a new feeling of arousal. Boldly, she reached for the swell of his manhood, bulging out around his crotch.

Pip caught her wrist and smiled, "Don't touch it if you don't want me to use it."

Her virgin standing was enough proof she wasn't ready. But still, she pulled from his hold on her wrist to smooth her hands around his throbbing cock. Pip allowed her touch and lurched down for another kiss.

"Pip!" A raspy voice barked from a distance, "Pip!"

Pip didn't break, his mind was free from his chores, broken in by thrill. He brushed his tongue against hers once more before he backed away.

"Peter Jones!"

He looked toward the crowded forest then back at her sweet smile, "You should come back around to our side sometime. I know Mae sure misses you."

"My momma said, it's too risky now that I ain't a youngster," Tish frowned.

"You damn sure have grown up. And I like it," Pip smiled.

Giggling, Tish flinched when the deep voice rumbled nearer, "Pip! Where you at, boy?"

"I'm coming!" Pip shouted, shaking off his erection.

"I gotta go. You know how Robby is."

"Yeah, your family are mean as snakes," she replied, instantly regretting her opinion when Pip glared at her.

"He is. But, we ain't all bad and you know that. I ain't never talked ugly to ya, and Mae's your best friend. Robby is just traditional, like my pa, is all."

"I know, I'm sorry," Tish said with a pout.

His frustration melted, peering into her apologetic gaze, "It's alright. Do you forgive me for scaring you?"

Tish nodded eagerly, "I like the way you say sorry," she smiled, brushing her lips, still tingling from his kiss.

"Me too, and I-"

"Pip!"

Pip rolled his eyes and backed up. Winking, he blew a kiss to Tish, who hurried back to her task.

Tish pulled at the branches with trembling hands. She was nervous, knowing what they had done was illicit in these parts. But still, her cheeks blushed and her heart surged.

Hurrying into the woods, Pip stopped when he approached his brother. The burly man held a permanent frown his entire life and it was no exception now.

"Where the hell have you been, Boy?" Robby asked, "I know damn well ya heard me calling you. Who did you run off with?"

"Nobody, I-"

Robby gasped him by the collar and pulled him to face his wrath, "Don't fix your mouth to lie to me."

"I-I just ran into the witch's daughter. She was trying to sell me some of her mama's poison," he lied, pulling away to sidestep his authority, "I had to give her a coin to leave me be."

"You shouldn't have. I wouldn't have given that witch a penny of my hard-earned money."

"She was trying to seduce me, Robby. What was I supposed to do?" Pip shrugged, "I gave her a dime and I sent her on her way."

"When you come out here, you gotta watch out for those whores. They're always begging for money. That old crone tried to get me to buy one of her potions in town just last week. A strange bunch of people if ya ask me. Let's go back to the other side 'fore one of 'em puts roots on us."

Nodding, Pip hiked on into the woods. Tish consumed his thoughts. He had intentions to kiss more of her body but never got the chance he craved. Despite the rumors in the area of Tish and her mother, he found her fascinating.

-

-

Tish heard the groans loud and clear in the one-room shack. She was wrapped up in a quilt pretending to be asleep while her mother was at work for the third time this week.

It was no secret her mother Mary was a whore. Men were always pestering for her pussy in town and some came to their home for a hefty fee.

Tish had glimpsed the older man when he roughly knocked on their door, practically rocking it off the hinge. He was a white man, a different breed than most of her mother's callers. But, Mary was never one to discriminate when it came to the color of money whether silver, copper, or stale green, it all put food on the table.

This man was big like a human-sized Teddy bear. His bulky frame had caused the wooden floorboards to squeak as he padded in for a hot drink and hotter fuck.

Tish felt sorry for her having to lie down with such an unappealing man for money. To make matters worse his pants and heavy breaths were disturbing from across the room.

"Ughh, Shit!" Tish heard him holler and placed a pillow snuggly against her ear.

She rolled to her side, hoping to mask his grunts of pleasure. He sounded with another loud cry and then went silent.

Dismounting from his waist, Mary went to a pot of water on the stove and washed away what was left of his seed. Jim seemed pleased and had not hesitated to pull out three fresh dollar bills from his pocket.

When Mary passed, Jim swatted her ass before handing her the money, "Mary, you never seem to disappoint. It's a shame I don't live closer. I would keep you in business," he chuckled.

Cringing, Tish wanted to hop up to interrupt and praise the fact that her mother wouldn't have to bed him often. But she kept her sleeping facade and held her tongue as he continued his small talk.

"I've missed you over at the Power's plantation, Mary. It sure has fallen off since you ran away," Jim let out.

"I didn't run away," Mary bitterly clarified, "Ollie let me go."

Mary had once been an enslaved person owned by a family south of Baton Rouge. She stayed after the war and worked for the Power's family for years after. She had taken a liking to one of three sons in the long time she worked for the family.

At that time she was 40 years old but had the allure of someone barely in their 20s. The newer generations failed to notice she had not aged a day since the oldest Ollie was a youthful troublemaker.

Ollie Powers was a product of his father's first wife and he bore the black sheep status even through his adult life. He spent time with Mary by the cabins away from his family. She was his confidant. Not only was she a beautiful and strong woman, but she was powerful as well and worked roots that cursed and healed in the same breath.

Dealing with the dark arts was what bonded them at first. A young Ollie was fascinated by the spells and herbal potions the woman could make, and sneaking off to practice the sinful skills gave him a sense of rebellion.

His taboo interest in magic soon evolved into desire. Mary matched his liking and when Ollie turned 18, he worshiped her skills in and out of the bedroom. Even when he wed his wife Whitney in 1879, he kept his routine of sneaking into her isolated cabin for long periods of time coming back with a fresh perspective.

By 1886, he began to notice the strangeness in Mary. He was slowly showing signs of his age while his mistress kept young and firm, donning the same youthful glow she had when he was a kid.

Ollie had no choice but to brush off his suspicions. He had a relaxed life, inheriting his father's large plantation and ordering his younger brothers around. He was content with his mistress and wife's peaceful cohabitation. But as with all forbidden acts, it soon came crashing down.

On one muggy summer night, Mary announced her pregnancy. Frantic, Ollie stormed out of the cabin with fierce plans to send her away before Tish could form a bump against the brown-skinned woman's flat stomach. Although he was overly fond of Mary, he understood he had a reputation and a vow to his wife to uphold.

His brother Dwight took Mary west by carriage to Harwin Asylum and at the age of 70, she gave birth to her first and only daughter. No one at the asylum expected the fresh-faced woman to be so old and she never told a soul.

Mary escaped with her babe in her arms. Isolating herself, she rehomed in a quiet nook of the marsh surrounded by gators and strange insects that guarded her and her daughter from the haunts in the broken wet woodland. A ragged ramp was the only thing that separated their small shack from the outside world. Anyone not careful in their footing could end up a victim of the swamps' dense mud. But Mary learned to maneuver and used her voodoo magic for money. But lately, it seemed her youth and her magic were fading and her money was running short.

"Like I said,'' Jim solemnly continued, "That poor family ain't got nothing but a few acres left to their name. They had to sell a lot of land not too long after you left. Crop wouldn't grow. They even sold the big house, all of them boys are living in Dwight's small house."

Mary folded her arms and smirked as Jim went on gossiping about her former love. When Jim mentioned Ollie's infertile wife her smile spread to her eyes. She had given the man his only child and felt a sense of vengeance in doing so.

"They're that bad off, huh?" Mary chuckled.

"No, not entirely but..." Jim paused to look back at her, "You ought to come back. They need that essence again. I bet the crop will grow if you sprinkle some of your homemade brews on the land."

Mary's smile dropped, "I don't think they would take me back."

"Sure they would. I remember Ollie was always sweet on you. You should see him now," Jim chuckled, "Fat as a sow. Him and his wife."

The mention of Tish's father being unhappy and overweight brought Mary's smile back and she laughed aloud.

Jim, puzzled at her amusement asked, "Why did he send you away?"

Mary shrugged, "I reckon he had his reasons," she said, placing a hand on her sleeping daughter's leg.

Jim's eyes rounded over her sleeping frame and he raised a question that had intrigued him since he came inside, "How much for the girl?"

Tish released her hold on her ear and froze awaiting her mother's answer.

"That's my baby doll," Mary explained, "and she's a virgin."

"Never had one of those," Jim chuckled, "Hell, for that chance, I'd pay double. Maybe even triple."

Tish squeezed her eyes shut, keeping still as she heard her mother whisper. She then felt his heavy frame land in a heap near her on the bed. His sweaty palm slid up and down her leg. Drawing up, she held her breath in hopes her mother would intervene.

Instead, she heard Mary's voice call her awake.

"Wake up, baby doll."

Swallowing her fears, Tish remained still. Her mother released the pillow from her head and their one-room shack came into view with dark walls covered in various colored cupboards. The pale yellow light of a few candles illuminated both their faces. Her mother's chocolate complexion was flawless while Jim's took on a rusty color from the thick reddish beard surrounding his mouth.

"Wake up, Baby doll?" Mary spoke, smoothing the brown ringlets that fell against her tanned cheeks.

Tish acted the part, giving her mother a confused and sleepy look.

"You remember Mr. Jim don't you?"

Tish shook her head.

"She sure has grown up," Jim smiled, marveling at her toned thighs, "you've become just as beautiful as your mother," he spoke with a shudder of excitement, "You're a good girl ain't you?"

Tish nodded toward him but couldn't bring herself to look him in the eye.

"Mr. Jim says he fancies you," Mary beamed, "Tell him thank you."

Tish could merely nod as his hand went back to climb up her leg. His calloused fingertips scratched at her inner thigh. She backed away, squirming when his rough pads skimmed her puffy pussy lips.

"Um, moma," she whimpered, darting her eyes around.

"Show Mr. Jim your pretty kitty," Mary smiled.

Tish shook her head in protest. This wasn't what she did. Her mother had urged her to steal from townsfolk and tell the occasional fib but never had she pestered her to prostitute. Her head twitched while her eyes pleaded with Mary to make him stop.

"My little girl is shy." Mary mentioned with a chuckle, "She doesn't see many menfolks of your caliber. She's used to the simple folks 'round here."

"I wager so," Jim laughed then focused his attention on Tish's pout, "Your mama tells me you're a fresh girl that ain't never been touched. Why, you are so pretty it makes that hard to believe. I bet you have them lined up for a taste," he spoke to her in a coo, skating his palm over her hitched knees.

"Show Mr. Jim how fresh you are, baby doll," Mary urged, hiking her dress up.

Tish whined but obeyed, gradually creeping her legs apart to uncover her valley. Mary kept them both trimmed for hygiene purposes and Jim got the first glimpse. He tossed his finger between the slit separating her hairless lips and rolled his finger across her clit, taking her breath with each stroke. His fingers felt icky and she quickly pulled back.

"Moma," she uttered, attempting to pull down her gown.

Hoping to soothe her nerves, Mary dragged beside her, posing her up on the wooden headboard, "There, there, sweet girl. Is that any way to act toward a gentleman?"

Tish dropped her head. She knew she was being rude. Her nerve-wracking breathing slowed to a shallow pace when he released his touch to pull at his britches.

"I'll be your first. You'll never forget your first." Jim beamed, "Do you think you can be a good girl and take this pecker?"

Tish averted her eyes to her mother who nodded for her to answer. She merely shrugged as he pulled out his cock.

His cock was out of order at the moment, limp against his palm. It would need at least half an hour to come back to vigor. Smiling, he slowly hunched and fell between her thighs.

12