Tales from the Swamp: Tish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim kissed her inner thigh and she instinctively closed them around his head. Her mother urged her with a look to let him explore.

"He just wants to kiss it," she whispered.

Tish thought the act bizarre despite occasionally seeing men munching between her mother's toned thighs. She nervously bit her bottom lip and slowly parted her knees, allowing him another glimpse of her fresh flower. Her swollen lips had yet to part in arousal but he lapped his tongue across them.

"Oh!" Tish flinched, "I can't mama. Please. I don't want-"

"Sh, sh, now. It won't be too bad."

"Mama, please. Please," Tish begged, gripping her arm as his tongue swirled over each outer lip, "Umm, mama."

"Let him lick, baby doll. And we will get you a new dress tomorrow. How bout that?"

Usually impressed with a new dress, Tish could care less. Her womanhood was becoming icky from his tongue.

Jim kept a soft flutter over her mound. He ceased when he noted the wide-eyed fearful look on her face.

"I don't mind if she closes her eyes. You can pretend I am one of your boyfriends," he told her.

"I don't have a boyfriend," Tish said, pulling her legs shut, "And, I don't want one doing something so nasty to me."

Jim laughed, "You say that now."

Tish glared at him, "I don't want you touching me or lick-"

"Hush," Mary frowned and roughly dragged her leg over, giving Jim another go, "Shush your fuss, and let him lick you."

Jim grinned and hurried back between her thighs. His tongue etched around her slit while her thighs shook around his bearded jaws. He centered on the pink clit poking from her tanned hood and Tish jerked in surprise.

"Ah, oh," she softly whined as his tongue flaps quickened over her button, "Uhh...."

Mary soothed her hair and smiled, "Just ride the wave baby. Don't fight it."

Tish curled her legs up toward her chest and looked down in amazement as his tongue kept flicking.

"Uhh, Ohhh, mama." she groaned, " Oh. Oh. Uhh."

Tish shook and trembled as a newfound tension settled in her thighs. She couldn't think clearly as unwanted pleasure soured past her shame. Closing her eyes shut, she mumbled out her moans, grasping onto her mother's hand. His sharp tongue slithered up and down her slit and melted her down into the sheets below.

"Agh, stop," Tish moaned, unsure of the sensation, "Stop, please. Uh, Make him stop."

Mary chuckled, "You don't want him to stop, baby doll. You ain't felt nothing yet."

Another wave crashed over Tish and she bucked up in surprise. His greedy tongue followed, latching on to her raw clit. It felt amazing and she groaned in pleasure. She was beyond confused. Her body was betraying her mind. Her torso pulled up and down wanting more as her fingers clenched at the sheets.

"Ah, uhm. Ugh, fuck." Tish uttered profanity she had never used.

Jim was out of his mind with amusement. The young girl was indeed fresh. He had never heard a whore so enthusiastic. Her loud groans were prominent in the room and nearly shook the walls of the small shack.

"Ugh, God... ugh, Ma...." Tish braced herself feeling a climax pulling at her tightening muscles. She felt like passing out or way as his tongue slowed to a soft draw. Suddenly, she needed more. She reached over and seized his thinning hair.

"Lick it. Ooh, Lick it harder." Tish urged in a raspy voice that scared her, "Ooh, yes. Oh, god."

Tish panted, arching her back when a tremendous wave of bliss crashed over her senses. She could care less about her mother's presence or her soon-to-be lover's ragged appearance. Closing her legs around his head, Tish shivered. She felt like laughing, screaming, and crying all at once. The pleasure dissolved and brought a moment of clarity.

With a cloth, Mary dabbed her sweat-sheened forehead and Tish finally realized what would now happen.

Jim placed both hands over her head and steadied himself to mount her. Tish shook her head but could not fight her fate. Her knees were weaker than before but she closed them to his advances. He nudged her legs open and rolled his narrow cockhead over her sticky pussy lips before proceeding to penetrate.

"Uhh. No. No, no," she repeated as a mantra until his cock took her breath away.

Tish wheezed and grasped his shoulder to combat the ache. Before she could bring herself to tear up, he pulled from her cunt, decorating her smooth mound with a clear-colored concoction.

"Fuck! Goddam, ugh!" Jim roared.

Tish looked stunned but her mother beamed and pressed her lips against her cheek, "You are a woman now, baby doll," she whispered, "I love you."

Tish couldn't speak but watched as Jim pulled from the bed with a stumble and staggering breaths. He sat down and reached for his britches pulling a few bills from his pocket. She had no words to describe it. But she knew she wanted his tongue again.

Jim made his way out shortly after but Tish couldn't sleep. Her clit was pulsing with a newfound itch. She wanted to touch it and she did, sighing as her fingers danced along the switch that controlled her desire. She bucked and whined while pleasing herself.

"Moma it feels so good," she whimpered, watching her mother stir at a pot on the stove.

Mary chuckled, realizing she had opened her child up to sensuality. Her mind wandered to the fortune that would come. The knock on the door startled them both away from their tasks. Tish sat up with hopes Mr. Jim had come back for another taste. Instead, it was Bo, her mothers Beau who graced their small home.

Seeing no fault in her actions, Tish continued her fondling, sliding her hand down her stomach. She closed her eyes as they talked.

Bo knew his woman worked in a dirty business and he didn't bat an eye at her lifestyle. She was too wise for him to control. He turned his head when he heard Tish whimper out.

"Is she sick?" Bo asked, walking toward the large bed, "you alright, baby doll?"

"She's fine. She's blooming. Your baby girl is no longer a virgin, she's a woman, now," Mary smiled.

Bo's concerned complexion suddenly fell grim, "Mary," he charged, "I know you are not telling me what I think you're telling me."

Shrugging, Mary sauntered to him with a smirk, "Tish is 18 now, she can't stay a girl forever."

"Who was it? I'll kill him."

Mary soothed his shoulders tense with wrath and smiled, "That's none of your business. You need to accept that she's no longer a child. She needs to grow up and earn her way. It won't be hard, she is prettier than I ever was."

The muscles in Bo's jaw twitched and he fought the urge to strike her. Her easy-going way wasn't built into him. He was angered to learn her virtue was gone.

"Mary," Bo shook his head, "She's a sheep. You can't put her out there like that. She doesn't know anything about sex but what she sees you do. I have been told you to cater to your men outside and spare the child."

"Bo, she ain't no child. And she will learn."

"So what's your plan? Have her practice with strange men?" Bo snarled his lip in disgust.

"She's got her daddy Bo to teach her," Mary chuckled at the stern look on his face and placed her hand on her hip, "You can't lie to me, Bo Dallas. I know you fancy my baby doll, too. Any man would."

"I ain't any man, I'm her daddy," Bo groaned, "I don't know what the hell done got into you woman, but I ain't going to allow it. I won't allow her to do something so low."

"Low?" Mary questioned with an arched brow, "Is that what you think of me, Bo? A low woman?"

"No, no. I...." Bo backed away and eyed his sweet girl.

Her hands moved from the sheets and she sat up, pushing away the quilt on her lap.

Tish eyed Bo in a different light. He had played his part as a father to raise her. But his thick ebony arms were playing tricks with her mind. He was a man who she assumed could assist her. She watched her mother console him on the fact she was changed.

Without cause or thought her fingers pulled back down below. This time no quilt coated her exhibit. She allowed her fingers to drag up and down, creating velvety cream between her legs.

"Daddy, Bo," she whimpered, growing heated with desire. Her fingers trembled and she removed them to grip at the sheets.

Mary lightly chuckled and shifted her head to Bo's ear, "Help our baby doll," she whispered, leaving a warm tingle on his earlobe.

Lugging away from his side, Mary settled near the headboard. She kissed Tish on the cheek and widened her daughter's legs. Her cream etched sticky on her pussy lips which opened wide in arousal disclosing her pink-hued clit.

"Daddy," Tish pouted, "Please."

Mary, taking the initiative, reached to stroke her greedy kitty. Tish's eyes broadened with excitement, enjoying each stroke of her mother's soft fingertips. She realized her fingers were useless compared to hers and dropped them to her side to work her hips around.

"Uhm, mommy," she grunted as Mary quickened her pace, "uh, it's coming, hmm...."

Bo watched on and tried to convince his cock to stay down. But it pushed against pants leg and he instinctively grabbed it. He took a slow stroll to the bed. His eyes darted from Tish's lustful gaze to Mary's movements below.

Pausing, Mary grabbed his hand and brought him to her special spot. He carefully tossed over her clit and watched a new expression of delight fill her cheeks.

"Thank you, oh, thank you, Daddy," Tish blubbered, fascinated by his approach.

His heart raced, and he tightened his hold on his cock. Her folds were soft with silky smooth self-lube.

Mary dismounted from the bed to settle on her knees before him. His hungry black dick spewed clear liquid from the tip and Mary gathered it on the tip of her tongue. She savored his meat--a thick mass between her jaws.

"Uh, Daddy, yes." Tish swooned as an orgasm rushed through her legs.

The spasm shook her soul and she shifted from her slanted position to eye her mother's mastery.

"Suck it, baby," Bo grunted, keeping his finger swaying against Tish's clit.

His groans grew to a peak and Mary pulled at his thick top. Her body was shaking, as her head bobbed up and down. She backed up, leaving a string of spit dangling at the corner of her lips.

"Do you want to try?" Mary asked Tish.

Tish shrugged. His cock was huge and she had never put anything so big in her mouth. She looked toward Bo who grinned, revealing a handsome smile. He had been reluctant anyone would have. But now his cock was as full as it had ever been and raunchy desires were swimming in his mind. He gently wrapped his fingers in a claw against her nape and pulled her to his crotch.

"Try it, baby doll." he urged in a throaty whisper, "You ain't got to take it all."

His firm grip added to the allure and Tish dipped down to kiss his milk chocolate tip. Bo shifted and settled her between his long legs. His cock wobbled, occasionally smashing her face. Tish giggled unexpectedly, forming a smile on his face.

His baby doll was far too silly to be a good whore. She was beautiful yes, but naive, missing the wisdom of seduction his Mary held.

Despite it all, her beige lips wrapped around his cock and she mimicked the dozens of times she had seen her mother suck dick. She closed her eyes and pushed down until a groan escaped his lips. She then shifted slowly up and down keeping her lips pursed around his shaft.

Mary felt at ease and pulled from her knees with a smirk at her doubtful lover. Bo was shaking like a leaf as Tish did her best to milk his cock.

"Uhhm, dammit girl," he uttered aloud.

Tish pulled back. She had never heard him curse much without anger attached to his words.

"Keep sucking it baby doll," he smiled, "You were doing good."

Mary stroked her hair, "Men folks will say the oddest things when you please them, Tish. But you can't stop pleasing them."

Nodding, Tish held Bo's dick up to her lips and lapped at his mushroom tip.

"Mary, you taught her something before." Bo chuckled, removing the hair from her cheeks, "There ain't no way this is her first time."

"She's her mother's child," Mary replied with a smirk, "She's just a little brighter, is all."

Bo nodded and focused his attention below. Her soft moans against his shaft gave a buzz to his nut sack. Lifting his legs, he gave a raspy order, "Suck my balls, baby doll."

Tish rolled her tongue down and lapped each swollen sac with ease. She gently wrapped her lips around one and suckled at his balls. The howls and groans from above sent her into a frenzy. She got his nuts as wet as possible reaching up to jack his shaft.

"You love pleasing daddy, don't you baby doll?" Mary asked, watching Bo wriggle with pleasure.

"Yes," she nodded, savoring the sticky mess that leaked across the tip.

Mary perched onto his lap and Tish shifted her head to watch her settle his fat cock inside her. She brushed her palm across her mother's ample bottom and chuckled as it wiggled. Soon her moans mixed with his, creating an irreverent harmony.

Tish continued her task, licking his balls as her mother pounced with ease. His cock was popping into her so fast it made her dizzy. Mary squealed and leaped up from his cock, gushing a clear liquid onto his lap. She summoned her puzzled daughter with a wave and grasped her head, sending her into her snatch.

"Lick it up baby doll." Mary shivered, "Lick me clean."

TBC.

12